waiting for sadiq

By khadyjatt_Faransa

STARTED 28 JULY 2022 FINISHED 17 SEPTEMBER 2022 When Nanah chooses to wait for the man she love "sadiq" never... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
THE END

9

616 91 3
By khadyjatt_Faransa

WAITING FOR SADIQ
CHAPTER NINE

A week after her encountered with sadiq everyone in her life keeps trying to convince her to let go and move on with her life, but the thing with Nanah is that she likes revenge and she knows as bad as she doesn't want to marry sadiq dad she believe she have to because it's the only she can avenge the betrayal and pain that sadiq inflicted in her.

Quickly signing the exit book she wave briefly at the elderly security man telling him to have a great day as she quickly saunter out of the hospital building, she glance at the angry sky, that is letting her know it will soon be rain with a sigh, she briskly walk out of the gate and start the 5minutes walk to the junction to find a taxi as she uses the few minutes to think about ho her life was before she met sadiq.

"Mum just send the address,
I will stop by and pick up the stuff for you."he say quickly ending the call and drop the phone with a sigh.

Driving isn't something he enjoy doing, if he have his way he would employ a driver but then he barely goes out, his only destination is work to home, hiring a driver seems like a waste of money, the first raindroplet hit on the windshield and he release a satisfying breathe, his phone beep and he grab it quickly glancing at the address before focusing his gaze back in the road as he drop the phone blowing some breathe out of his mouth, his eyes dart to the figure standing by the road drench as she try to stop one of the many taxi's passing and he slow down.

"Isn't that Nanah?"he say more like ask himself, it's going to be there third encountered, the first time he got slapped, the second time he gets to know her name perhaps this time the luck will be on his side, he halt in front of her and roll down the window and honk at her, she have her gaze fixed on the road probably not interested to know who's wasting his time by trying to save her from the heavy rainfall.

After about 10minutes of waiting, honking and calling her name but failed abubakar sigh.

She got a one hell of an attitude.

He thought as he open the car and come down crinkling at the way heavily the rain is.

"Nanah."he call walking to where she's standing as she glance at him and try to stop one of the green taxi but fail.

"I can drop you if you want."Abubakar say and khadijah give him a distain look before turning her gaze back to the road.

Abubakar sigh and stare at khadijah,
It's only fair if she let him drop her wherever she wants to go especially now that he's soak standing in front of her, his entire life he has never pick interest in any girl except her, when people always say things about relationships and meeting someone that caught there attention he always believe they are exaggerating but since the day he set his eyes on her, she's been driving nuts.

"Nanah,
I can drop you, look at how you are drenched in.........

"Taxi!"khadijah yell stretching at the yellow taxi that quickly halt few feets away from her.

She give him one last distain look before hissing and walk to the taxi,
Abubakar watch suprised as she open the taxi and climb in without a care.

He release a heavy breathe with a sigh and walk back to his car and hop in.
He decide to head home and run his mum errand tomorrow, he cannot even believe she is this mean,
He never for once believe he will be drawn to a girl to the point of getting drench by rain.

***********************

Khadijah POV

"Nanah,
Isn't the delivery back haryanzu?'my mum ask and i humm in response.

"There are about 5more places for him to deliver,
They won't stop calling me............. there's a knock on the gate making me to sigh and stand up.

I drop my phone on th couch and exit the parlour, I honestly sometimes don't like spending my day off with my mum at home, all this her clients will just make me restless.

"Won't you cover your head Nanah,
You don't know if it's a stranger."my mum say but i pretend not to hear, I'm Wearing a black abaya and this stretchy cap on my head that is showing half my hair length outside.

I unlock the gate and remove the hook before opening it with a sigh.

"Nanah."he call and give him a weird look,
What the fuck is he doing here?
This dude won't stop showing up in my life.

"What do you want?"I say with a hiss and try closing the door but he quickly put his hand which doesn't still prevent me from slamming the gate making a yelping sound to escape his mouth and I open the gate.

"What is it?"I ask with a hiss as he suck on his two fingers like a little child.

"I'm bleeding."he say removing his hand from his mouth and quickly wrapped them with a white bandana he remove from his pocket.

"How's that my problem?"I ask and try slamming the door but he quickly block it with his leg.

"I'm here to pick my mum's order,
Isn't this "Halik fabrics" he read the big banner my mum place on the wall and i hiss before opening the gate open.

"You are soo mean."he say as i close the gate with an annoying scowl on my face before i start walking back inside as his faint footsteps echo behind me.

"Who's there Nanah?"my mum ask once i walk inside the parlour.

" Wani ne wai yazo daukan kaya."I say sitting back on the couch with a sigh.

"Tell him to come in its probably hajiya laurat son, she's even calling."my mum say as i stand up, this time i grab my veil and add it on my head before opening the parlour door.

"Come in."I grumble opening the door for him and he walk in,
My eyes glance at the now soaked blooded bandana before I close the parlour door.

"Welcome,
Make yourself comfortable, I will just count the fabrics,
Give me some minutes,
Nanah please get him something to drink."my mum say and head inside as i give him a distain look.

"Water will be fine."he say staring at me and i hiss with a snort.

"We don't have any,
If you go back to your house you will drink it there,
You are here to pick order not drink water."I say grabbing my phone from the couch and head to my bedroom.

********************
After about 10minutes hajiya halima come out with the two loaded seal bags and is suprise to see abubakar sitting all by himself in the parlour.

"Abubakar right?"she say and he nod with a weak smile.

"Here are the clothes,
Thank you mum for me,
Let me call my daughter to help you with this."she say and he nod.

Standing by the window of her bedroom looking admiring how the cloudy sky she release a deep breathe as her bedroom door open gaining her Attention.

"Nanah come and help this boy with one of the bag it's a bit heavy for only him."her mum say and khadijah sigh before grabbing her veil from the bed walking out of the bedroom with her mum.

"Yes mum, I will be on my way right now."abubakar say ending the call as khadijah and her mum walk inside the parlour.

"Thank you ma,am."he say with his usual charming smile before grabbing the bigger bag and khadijah grab the medium one, he open the palour door and let her go like the true gentleman he is before trailing behind her.

"Nanah can we talk?"Abubakar ask once khadijah drop the bag in the back of his car and she hiss.

"No."khadijah say as abubakar drop the second bag with a sigh.

He turn and isn't suprise to see khadijah have already walk to the gate, he stare at her with a tiring sigh until she enter the house and slam the the gate shut before he climb his car and drive away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 14.6K 42
Fated for each other yet are unsure of each other's motives. Nasreen a young lecturer is arranged to get married to Irfan after she was jilted by her...
67.7K 11.2K 74
~BOOK 3 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED. ON 20-JANUARY-2021 FINISHED. ON 15-OCTOBER-2021 #1 in mothers. On. 7-08-2021 #1 in introvert...
15.8K 1.9K 34
She hates royalty but she is royalty. What happens when a misogamist Amatullah is being asked to introduce a husband. Not only only does she have zer...
119K 13.2K 32
COMPLETED English/Hausa For someone who has never had it easy in life, Labiba believed her world has finally come to an end when she was practically...