Half-Blood Hero (HP/PJO cross...

By livextoxdance

. More

Half-Blood Hero
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authours note

The Chapter that is the Fourth

1.5K 46 16
By livextoxdance

Song: All Around the World Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris. I don't listen to JB that often but that's one song of his I don't mind.

Half-Blood Hero - 4

"Drew, two suitcases. TWO. DOS. DUO!" Jake yelled at Drew. You see, we were all currently standing on the dock waiting for Chiron to show up and give us the ok to leave and Drew, a daughter of Aphrodite, decided that she needs 37 suitcases.

We were told we are only allowed two suitcases because they would be too heavy for the monster things Percy was getting to carry us over to London. I rolled my eyes and casually walked over to her massive pile and pushed one in with my foot. It made a big splash but she was too busy yelling at Jake to notice.

I nodded to Percy, Nico and Aaron and we each grabbed three suitcases, taking them back to her cabin. She now had 24 because one was currently at the bottom if the lake so we all grabbed three more with Lauryn, Lindsey, Andy, and Amy each taking two more. She now only had four. Jake saw what we were doing and kept her distracted until she only had two there. (Nico and I took the last two up to her cabin)

"I see everyone is ready!" Chiron said as he came up to us. I had a feeling he had been waiting in the shadows until we had dealt with Drew. She could be VERY stubborn when needed. Chiron winked at me as if sensing my thoughts and continued talking. After a long boring rant about safety, etiquette, manners, etc. we jumped on the sea creatures and started riding.

'London, here we come!' I thought. Before we had left, Percy told us that the ride would be about seven hours so I got out my iPhone that I made and started listening to music while petting Dan.

Yeah, I brought him. I didn't trust my brothers with him so I brought him along. Three hours into the ride, there was an island up ahead and Aaron said we could stop for a bit to just walk around, use the bathroom, etc. so we stopped at the island.

After everyone was ready to go, we jumped back on the monster thing-ys and kept riding. Three hours later, my battery died so while I waited for it to recharge (When my phone died it would start recharging automatically) Nico came and rode by me and we talked, well, he did, for the last hour of the ride. "LAND HO!" Percy shouted and we pulled up at a castle.

My jaw dropped, it's a freaking castle. I looked at Amy and the rest of the girls to see that they had similar expressions to mine. We got off the monsters with our suitcases and saw Professor McGonagal waiting for us.

"This way please," She said. We followed her a short ways to see a bunch of kids standing there, waiting for us. "Children, these are the Demi-Gods I was telling you about. Now, can anyone tell me the other name for a Demi-God?" Professor McGonagal asked them. A few kids put up their hands.

Professor McGonagal pointed to one and the girl took a deep breath before saying, "Demi-Gods, or more commonly known as Half-Bloods, are the half mortal offspring of the Greek Gods. They inherit some of their godly parents powers and can control certain elements, depending on their parentage."

"Very good Miss. Granger! Ten points to Gryffindor," Professor McGonagal said then turned to us, "Would you like to introduce yourselves?" 'No' I thought. But of course we had to.

"How about you say your name, who your parent is, favorite weapon and a demonstration of your powers?" She asked us. 'How about no?' I thought sarcastically in my head but just rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Hi, I'm Percy Jackson," Percy said and I saw a few girls check him out. Annabeth would not like this! "My dad is Poseidon, god of the sea. My weapon is my bronze sword," He said and took it out, uncapping it. There were a few gasps from the crowd but he ignored them and continued, "And here is my demonstration of my powers," He turned around and put his hand out, closing his eyes and made the lake rise up out of the water. The students all clapped and the half-bloods just gave him half-butt applause.

"Hi, I'm Nico DiAngeles, son of Hades, god of the underworld. My favorite weapon is my Stygion Iron Sword and I can summon the dead," He said and muttered some words in Ancient Greek. Suddenly, a bunch of girls started screaming and I felt someone playing with my hair. I turned and saw a dead person playing with it. I rolled my eyes at Nico and gave him a look as if to say, 'tell this demon to stop or I'll kill it, again.' Nico smiled and told it to stop which it did.

Now, you're probably wondering why I'm not freaking out. You see, Nico had done this to me a few times during my short time at camp because he knows I hate when people touch my hair, so I was used to it. Besides, it's not like they ever left any...pieces...behind.

I flattened my hair and playfully glared at Nico as Drew stepped forward. You could practically hear the drool that all the wizard boys had leaking down their chins. Us Demi-Gods on the other hand rolled our eyes.

"I'm Drew," She purred and we all fake gagged. I felt Nico come up beside me and throw his arm over my shoulder. Drew glared at all of us but continued, "I'm a Daughter of Aphrodite, goddess of Love. I don't have a weapon. And my power is seducing," She winked at one of the boys as she said that and the boy fainted.

"I'm Jake Miller, Son of Apollo, god of the sun and prophecies. My weapon is my bow and arrow and I can control the sun," Jake said. "Yeah right!" Someone from the audience yelled. Jake gave them a look and the sun darkened then brightened. Now, that might not sound amazing but there wasn't a cloud in the sky that day so it was pretty darn cool.

"I'm Amy Baker, Daughter of Hecate. For those of you that don't know, a long, long time ago, my mom blessed some mortals with the ability to harness magic. These people became known as witches and wizards. These people are why we are all here today. Anyways, my favorite weapon is my dagger and my power is, well, magic!" Amy said and conjured up a mini snowstorm. Then, as soon as the flakes hit the ground, they would burst into flames. The wizards and witches all gave her applause and she stepped back.

"I'm Lindsey, and that's Lauryn. We'll go together because we're twins!" Lindsey said. "Our mother is Demeter," Lauryn said. "Our favorite weapons are bows and arrows," Lindsey said. "And we can make plants grow!" They both said excitedly before waving their hands and making a tree grow.

"I'll go next!" Andy said, "I'm Andy Martin, Son of Dyonisus, God of wine. My favorite weapon is a sword and I can turn any liquid into wine."

"I'm Aaron Casey," Aaron said and all the girls checked him out. "I'm a son of Hephaestus. My favorite weapon is a sword that turns into an iPhone thanks to my sister," He ruffled my hair when he said that and raised an eyebrow at Nico's arm but never said anything. I playfully glared at him for touching my hair but just let it go. "Um, I don't really have any powers but I can make anything out of any metal." He backed up.

All the wizards and witches looked at me expectantly and all the Demi-Gods looked around.

"Well, are you going to say anything?" Professor McGonagal asked me. I looked at her and shook my head. I grabbed my bags as did the rest of them and we waited for her to take us to our rooms. "Now you listen here, missy! You may have done things differently at your camp but here at Hogwarts we expect you to introduce yourself!" She said to me.

I gave her a look that said, 'really?'

"What are you waiting for?" She asked me. I smirked and turned to face the witches and wizards. And said all my stuff in sign language to them. They gave each other confused looks and I picked up my bags again. I looked at McGonagal and she looked livid.

"Is this some sort of joke to you?! Introduce yourself, properly!" She yelled at me. I looked at Nico, who was beside me, with a look that said, 'is she serious?' and he smiled.

"She can't talk, Professor," Nico told McGonagal, "She did introduce herself but in sign language." I would've laughed if I could've at the expression on McGonagal's face.

"Oh. Well, does anyone of you understand sign language?" She asked the Demi-Gods beside me. They looked at each other warily and Nico came forward.

"I do. Not very well, but I do," Nico said. I told him all the information again but did it slower for him to understand. "She says her name is Caden, she's a Daughter of Hephaestus, her favorite weapon is a sword that turns into an iPhone, same as her brothers, and her powers are the same as his as well. She also says that I am her favorite person in the whole wide world!" He added and I slapped him on the shoulder at the thing he added on the end.

"Honey, it'll take a lot more than that to hurt me!" He said jokingly while flexing his muscles and I swear some girl fainted.

He wrapped his arm around me and grabbed one of my bags so he had three in one hand and we walked towards the castle with the rest of the group. I knew that if Annabeth was here she would be going on and on about structural supports and whatever.

"So sorry about the...uh... Incident before," McGonagal said to me. I shrugged and she walked slightly ahead of our group. "There are four houses at Hogwarts," McGonagal said, "Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Slytherin. You will be rooming with the Gryffindors and attending classes with them as well. I have four students that will show you around. If there are any problems, please report to me. Once again, sorry about earlier, and Welcome to Hogwarts."

She proceeded to give us a tour explaining about how we were going to go to class, where we were staying and a bunch of other stuff I didn't pay attention to. At the end of the tour, she took us to a room and told us that it was the Gryffindor Common Room. She also introduced us to four students, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny. Man that was awkward.

~~~~~~~

A/N: I am currently sitting in the arena in my town because that's the only place I have wifi and its really sketchy!

Anyways, Just so y'all know, this takes place after both wars but The Golden Trio are at Hogwarts because they wanted to finish their education. This is dedicated to someone special who votes and comments on almost all the chapters. They know who they are ;) ill try to dedicate it to you later but you know who you are so...yesh.

Sorry it's late!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 3K 36
𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒─── 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧�...
4.8K 57 1
After his incident with the magicians last year, Percy hopes that for at least one time in his life he can have a normal Summer at Camp Half-Blood. B...
3.6K 69 8
Percy Jackson/Harry Potter crossover One day Maddy Mender gets a letter delivered by owl. Bad summary
798 102 9
Percy Jackson at Hogwarts you know how it goes, not this one I'm going to add my own little twists into it Percy's just chilling in his winter break...