Father of my Son(Completed)✔️

NiranjanaNepol द्वारा

Usually, people would become parents, after their marriage. Here, they are going to get married after becomin... अधिक

1 Optimistic Girl
2 The Girl Again
3 Angry young girl
4 Boss and PA
5 Feelings
6 Khushi's son
7 Reason of the present
8 Past
9 Arnav is IN
10 Parents
11 Thoughts
12 New Feelings
13 I'm Married
14 Mother of Abhi
15 Mother of Abhi
16 Yes, I need...
17 Frustrated Arnav & furious Khushi
18 Heart-wrenching confession
19 Heart-wrenching confession
20 Father of Abhi
21 Feelings and Emotions
22 Lethal Fate
23 After the encounter...
24 Friends...
25 The Truth
26 Face to Face
27 I'm your Dad
28 My Dad's Son
29 Family
30 Adamant Abhi
31 Preeto's Deal
32 Father and Mother
33 Don't you love me?
34 Relationship
35 New Life
36 Parents
37 Answer
38 Sacred Identities
39 Demand
40 Loved to be Loved
41 Why?
42 What reason?
43 Differentiation
44 Heir
45 Conclusion
46 Fulfilment
47 Khushi's ploy
48 Strength
49 Knowingly...
50 Drumsticks?
52 A Twist
53 Punishment
54 Arnav's Stand
55 Angry Avatar
56 Last Part
57 Epilogue

51 DNA Report

2.4K 164 8
NiranjanaNepol द्वारा

Part 51 DNA Result

Arnav and Khushi returned back home from the Roka function with Abhi. Abhi was tried like hell as he danced with Preeto and Karan till the end. He fell onto the bed without even changing his dress.

"Abhi, change your dress and sleep" Khushi insisted.

"I'm so tired and also sleepy, Mom," he said raising his head and again dropping his head on the bed.

"Abhi..."

Arnav stopped her showing his palm.

"Wait, I will help him. Give his casuals to me" Arnav asked.

Khushi removed Abhi's casual dress from the cupboard and gave it to Arnav. Arnav removed Abhi's dress and made him wear a simple short pants and a sleeveless T-shirt"

Abhi flipped to his left side and slept in a comfortable position. Khushi went to the washroom to change her dress. Arnav changed his dress in the bedroom itself. Khushi came out smilingly.

"So?" Arnav asked.

"What so?" Khushi raised her brows.

"Abhi is sleeping"

"Haannn.... so?"

"We are free now"

"Ohh..."

"The much I know, Abhi has no habit of waking up in between his sleep"

"What's the point?"

"We can spend our time with each other... what say?"

"We have to go to the office tomorrow morning. It's already late. Go to sleep"

She laid down beside Abhi as usual. But as she didn't expect, Arnav came and laid next to her unusually.

"Arnavji, go to your place"

"There is nothing called my place... every place is ours. I'm going to sleep here from here on" he hugged her from behind.

"Arnavji..."

"My wife and I will hug her... that's all"

"Arnavji, don't forget you are a father of a six-year-old boy"

"Excuse me, that's not countable. You too don't forget that we are a newly wedded couple. It's our fate that we had a child before entering into married life. More than a father, I'm your husband. I will do my fatherly duties in the daytime and will do the husband's duty at night. The man who balances it well will be succeeded in his life"

He flipped her towards him.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"You..."

Saying so, he made her eyes widen.

"The fragrance of yours turned me ON"

He inhaled her sent deeper.

"What's the matter? You seem different all of a sudden?" she asked.

"I had been waiting for this moment in my life, you know...! I told you before itself... I wanted to sleep with you every night. It was not just words but my wish that was been in my heart"

"But you were stubborn not to touch me..."

Cutting her,

"Only until you touched me..."

"Why? Were you scared?"

"why would I be scared? You are my wife after all. I thought to give you the chance to decide what you want"

"Now, also give me a chance to choose whether I want IT or not"

"No way... don't be in the illusion. You will never get such a chance in your life... it's over"

He bent to kiss her. Khushi closed his mouth and pointed at Abhi.

"We should not do this"

"Ok..."

He got down from the bed and pulled her also down. He started pulling her with him and came to the next room"

"Why do you bring me here?"

"Don't behave like an innocent. Don't you know why we are here?"

She ran her eyes into the room where there was only one couch.

"Here?"

"Yes... a wise man will make tools of what comes to his hand"

Khushi chuckled.

"I don't know there is a romantic man hiding in you"

"You will get surprised if I show my complete romantic side"

"Hmmm?"

"Mmm... come" he pulled her on his lap.

"Don't you think you are behaving like a villain?"

"Villains won't wait for heroin's acceptance like I do"

Tucking her hair, he dashed her forehead with his. Khushi smiled at him nicely.

"You know you have a lovable smile"

He seized her lips after uttering it. After that, he didn't waste the time talking. Words took a back seat while the action took lead. The ride was not as same as the previous one. Neither it was so fast nor was it slow. It was more satisfactory... more passionate... more emotional with a lot of love. Of course, with LOVE.

Intimacy is not all about sex. Can't deny, that some people intimate ONLY for their body's pleasure too. They won't come to this list. Love develops when people get close to each other who are deeply in LOVE. Intimacy exposes how deep and passionate the person is with his/her partner. It's a kind of adoration... admiration... giving in to the person who we love truly.

Here, the same happened with Arnav and Khushi. Arnav admired Khushi enthusiastically whereas Khushi was given in completely. That was the level of trust she had in him.

They got back to bed after finishing the session. Arnav laid next to Khushi.

"Abhi should not see us together" Khushi whispered.

"I will go back after a while... let me sleep with you for a while" He closed his eyes, circling her waist.

They were also tired because of the Roka function and the session they had. So, they slept quickly and tightly.

The next morning

Abhi was the one who woke up first. He squeezed his eyes and saw Arnav sleeping next to Khushi. Fortunately, they were not hugging each other. Getting down from the bed, he shook Arnav.

"Dad... wake up"

"Yeah... big guy..." Arnav mumbled sheepishly.

"Dad, how did you come here? Don't you always sleep on my left side?"

Arnav opened his eyes jerking. Khushi also woke up, hearing him waking Arnav up. Both of them sat on the bed with an awkward expressions.

"Actually, Abhi, I was about to fall down from the bed. There was very little space left for me to sleep on the left side. That's why I laid this side"

"What if I would have fallen down?" He asked pouting.

"But you didn't... because you are a super boy. Am I right Khushi?"

Khushi nodded yes hurriedly.

"If you feel like falling down, pull me a little and lay down..." Abhi said making them embarrassed.

He went to the washroom to brush his teeth.

Khushi hit her forehead and glared at Arnav, tightening her jaw.

"This is why I said don't sleep with me"

"Didn't I manage him cleverly?"

"No... it's awkward to face him"

"Don't worry, it won't happen next time"

"That will be good for us. You sleep on the left side as usual"

"I'm not talking about it. I will go to the left side waking up earlier than Abhi, putting a reminder on my mobile" he said chuckling.

Taking a pillow, she hit him and got down from the bed.

"Trust me, Khushi, I won't let him question us next time"

Khushi stood and gritted her teeth.

"Don't you dare do that again"

"Mercy on your husband, Khushi"

Without uttering a single word, Khushi went to the next room to get fresh. That was the room where they intimated. Arnav smiled nodding his left to right. He knew Khushi won't allow him to take place next to her on the bed tonight. He has to find a good excuse not to let her do it.

Arnav make Abhi ready for school and sent him off. He came in and saw Khushi wiping her hair.

"Khushi" Arnav called her.

Khushi looked at him with an angry pout. Arnav spread his hands with a smile. She rolled her eyes sighing.

"Come on, sweetheart, give me a hug" he smiled tilting his head.

Khushi again pouted. This time, with a smile. Arnav rushed to her and hugged her.

"Understand one thing, Khushi. Abhi should get used to something. he should know we will always be together. If we hide our togetherness from him, it will give him a strange feeling if he sees together. He will start feeling like, being together is a crime. Let us be like a friend in front of him. let him don't see the difference in our behavior. It's a little difficult to raise today's kid. We should deal with this with foresight"

Khushi sighed nodding yes.

"That's my girl" Arnav kissed her hair.

Khushi hugged him in return.

Evening

Sunil went to the Nelson lab to get the DNA charge report of Arnav and Abhi. He came to the reception.

"I'm here to get the DNA result of Arnav and Abhimanyu"

The receptionist checked the bunch of the result covers.

"Sir, your result has not come yet"

"Whaaat? You said I can get it today evening...?" he asked with annoyance.

"Sir, you just gave it only the last evening. Please wait, I will ask whether it is ready"

Sunil sat on the chair with frustration. The receptionist called the lab assistant and asked for the result through call.

"Oh... Ok..." she disconnected the call.

"Sir, your result will be here in five minutes"

Sunil nodded ok.

After five minutes, a young man came with a few covers. The receptionist checked them one by one. Sunil was looking at the reports with nervousness and excitement as well. She extended the report to him. In no time, Sunil opened it and read it hurriedly. His facial expression changed horribly. He gulped down hard with disappointment.

To be continued...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

275K 13.5K 30
Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect opportunity presented itself but the question...
Father takentoday द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

49.7K 2.4K 6
A girl who is blissfully living her life with her husband meets her past which was hidden from her. What will be her reaction and what changes that p...
39.3K 3.5K 19
Kya past sirf mardon ka hota hain? What happens when a girl has past and baby before marriage? Story of a happily married couple, Arnav and Khushi un...
64.6K 5.6K 57
I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again after doing a little HOMEWORK. The stor...