😳Worst Kept Secret🀫

By jophlianastories

One day after school. Jules, elliana and Sophia decided to go exploring. They end up on an island across the... More

Character list
Prologue/plot
Chapter 1: Getting Tricked
Chapter 2: The Rescue that leads us to mako
Chapter 3: exporing mako
Chapter 4: Discovering the moon pool
Chapter 5: The Strange event that night
Chapter 6: The aftermath of the night before
Chapter 7: The discovery
Chapter 8: The invitation
Chapter 10: convincing her to test it with us
Chapter 11: the confusion with jules's parents
Chapter 12: the discovery of Sophia's power
Chapter 13: The party
Chapter 14: Jentzen finds out the truth
Chapter 15: trying to get Ellie to enbrace the changes
Chapter 16: the learning of the turtles
Chapter 17: Confronting my dad and caught up in eddies lies
Chapter 18: Trying to stop eddy but...things go horribly wrong
Chapter 19: findings of elliana's new job
Chapter 20: the finding at mako
Chapter 21: the party debate
Chapter 22: The sleepover

Chapter 9: The party is actually a pool party

32 0 0
By jophlianastories

Ella's pov: Walks away from Sophia, rolling my eyes as I leave.
Jentzen's pov: Walks over to Ellie.
Jentzen: Hey, Ellie.
Elliana: Oh, hi Jentzen. Nothing much has been happening with me, nothing at all. Just the same old thing.
Jentzen: Ellie, uh...are you going to Ella's party?
Elliana: Of course I'm going.
Ella's pov: Walks back towards the lockers.
Ella: Now don't forget, girls. To bring your best bikinis, as it's a pool party.
Jentzen: Right. Uh, well...seeing as you're going–
Elliana: I've changed my mind. I'm not going.
Elliana's pov: Walks to my next class and after school, me and the girls walk home together.
Elliana: It's soooo, uncool to miss one of Ella's parties. She won't ask us ever again.
Sophia: So? I don't really see the problem. And besides, I think it's a plus.
Elliana: It's a pool party. I know it's dangerous, but maybe if i told jentzen about us, he could look out for us.
Sophia: No way! Absolutely not! You did the right thing anyways, Ellie. None of us are going.
Jules: No, wait. I think we should go. For Byron's sake and not for ella. Surfing's just like swimming, it takes a lot of hard work and a ton of training. And besides, he needs to know that everyone's supporting him, no matter what.
Sophia: You like Byron so much, don't you?
Jules: No, way.
Sophia: Well, you are starting to sound like an ad for breakfast cereal. So yeah, you like him.
Jules: Well, if we learn more about what's actually happening to us, we might actually be able to control it enough, so that we can go to the party.
Elliana: Really?
Sophia: Well, what is there to learn? That we don't already know. Because from what I know. As soon as we touch water, everything changes as the next thing we know 10 seconds later, we grow these tails.
Jules: But then it could also be about developing discipline. With exercising the control.
Elliana: That'll be perfect. As well as great. The control. Then we could most definitely go to the party. I'll text Jentzen.
Sophia: Well, I hope you realise that you're actually going to have to swim to 100% test this theory.
Elliana: What?
Jules: yep. You will need to cause otherwise it won't work.
Elliana: No way! Forget it.
Sophia's pov: We were able to convince her to come down to the beach with us but she's refusing to move. Into the water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 495 31
β–… β–† β–‡ β–ˆ π™‚π™Šπ™Žπ™Žπ™„π™‹ 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 π™‘π™„π˜½π™€π™Ž β–ˆ β–‡ β–† β–… π“’π“£π“π“‘π“‘π“˜π“π“–: β˜…Louis Partridge β˜…Jaeden Martell β˜… Lilia Buckingham β˜… Jules LeBlanc ⋆ Millie Bob...
2K 111 29
Paige Hyland, despite her history of reality TV, was a normal college student. She turned in assignments when they were due, and took her exams in he...
49K 1.3K 24
"they called themselves the group." (IN WHICH!) a group of teens become unlikely friends (RANKS!) - as of the year 2020, unless...
85K 2.6K 57
will involve any of actress sarah paulson's characters and any ships involving those characters *purely fictional stories. i have an unending amount...