White Scarf

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ fantasialastrange

โ”‚ ๐ˆ๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›." - โ€ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Caution
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty-one
๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Epilogue
WHITE SCARF

Twenty

197 12 1
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ fantasialastrange

"How's Emma?" I asked Takemichi, who I met in the hallway of the hospital, he looked at me with his teary fluffy orbs, 

I wait for his answer but I got nothing, although I'm panicking, I need to compose myself, I can't let her die, his Izana's sister after all. 

"Takemichi?" I called again, he was sniffing and biting his lips to stop from trembling, 

Every second that he gave me a silent method of his answer didn't help the crawling horrible ideas in my brain. 

"Takemichi! Talk!" I yelled, he looked at me and tears started to fall on his blue bubbly orbs.

I don't have time for these, I still need to go back to Izana. Pushing him away, I looked for Emma's room, 

"Please be safe... Please, please... it'll only be me that should die today." I murmured, only to be stopped by a handful grip on my wrist, I eyed the owner of the hand that stop me and saw Takemichi in his dreadful shape. 

"[Y/N-chan]... She barely made it, we... we save her... I made it on time..." 

The rush of emotions runs through the course of my body, a big prick of a needle in my heart just disappears on his news.

She's safe. Emma is saved. 

I laugh softly and cleared my throat. 

"She survived, god... Thank you, god." I muttered and enter Emma's room that Takemichi leads. 

A lot of machines were intact supporting her body, and the atmosphere we're quite buoyant, seeing Mikey and Draken staring carefully and with pure adoration for the unconscious body, put a lip smile on my face. 

They treasured her a lot, just what siblings and lovers do, just how I cherished Izana– more than a lover but already a part of me. 

"[Y/N]," Mikey called, he stood, and to our surprise, he bowed down on the ground so as Draken caught me off guard, I keep my posture high and stare at them. 

"Thank you, thank you so much, for saving my sister. I don't know how to thank you more." I smile and sit on the floor, 

"Mikey, this is the thing that I would do for Izana," I stated and smiled. 

"You two are his only family, I'm begging you to love him with your utmost affection, this is the last request I'm going to ask you." Holding myself from bursting into tears, I stare at him with such indulgence mirroring my request. 

Inkless orbs contemplate on me, nodding he holds my hand, 

"Even without your words, that's what I'm going to do." I smiled, everything went smoothly to plan, for the final deed, it only left for the last act, saving Izana tonight, and shall enact the prudent ending. 

"Where's Takemichi?" I asked when I didn't sight him, 

"He'll be leading the division tonight, he can buy you time to reach my brother, you should go now," Mikey said, I nod and turn my back to him. 

Anata, I'll make sure to give you everything now, you'll have Mikey, without Kisaki, and I'll extricate him by myself. 

The plan was a success, I walk out of the hospital and stare at Ran and Rindou. As no words form in my mouth I run to them and enfold them in my arms they pat my back Rindou chuckle as Ran stroke my hair. 

"Thank you, thank you Ran-nichan, Rinrin..." 

The hammering sound of the rattling bike rumbled in all directions tagging the sound of it, I saw what just played on my mind earlier. I stop on my track and watch the subsequent scene, 

10, 9, 8... 

Emma keeps on talking to Takemichi. 

7, 6, 5... 

Takemichi noticed the rapid pace of the bike heading towards them. 

4, 3, 2, 1... 

Kisaki is an inch close to them as he perfectly swivels his baseball bat to Emma. I gander at the site where the three of them met. 

My mind stops working as my heart forgets to beat. It hit Emma, howbeit a random man pulled Emma's back before most of the impact damage her.

Kisaki didn't look back to check the man who help Emma on the same time a lot of civilians start to circle around the scene, where Emma was lying on the man's body who catch her. My attention has piqued by the light of my vibrating phone, Ran's name flashed. 

"[Y/N]! She's bleeding!" He stated, in a panic. 

"I already call the ambulance." I looked behind me and saw Rinrin, he look particularly uninterested. 

"Ohh, he did?" Ran asked on the other call, 

"Yes, brother, but is she bleeding a lot? I can not come any more closer." He let a grunt. 

"She is!" Rinrin snatched my phone from me, my eyes followed his wearied move, he rolled his eyes. 

"Ease off, Ran, I already call the ambulance, and the man that did the work knows how to handle the situation." He kept his tone flatly detached from what we just witnessed during an attempted murder. 

"Where's your brother and you could care a bit, y'know?" He shrugged his shoulder, 

"You'll succeed, there's no need to worry. Ran is watching from that building." He wisecracks, pointing to the near block tower to us, 

"She's bleeding." I riposte. 

"That's why I called the ambulance." Rindou heave a sigh, he shifted his hands on the back of his neck, scratching it. 

"Is this what you promise to Mikey?" He asked, I nod. 

"You sort the strategy, Kakucho give the work and We carry the plan, you let Kisaki hit her to not cause any doubt but Kisaki is sharp [Y/N]," 

"I know..." Voices coinciding, my eyes twisted on the scene the ambulance already arrived. 

"I'm using all my lifetimes' luck for this," I said small chuckles forming in my mouth, He tilts his head a bit adjusting the specs of his glasses he takes a gander at my back. 

"You should go with them [Y/N], Izana told us to notify you he'll just meet you later. Ran and I will meet you at the hospital, wait for us. It looks like she's in terrible condition." I divert my heed to where Emma is, Oh god. 

Takemichi was crying a lot as the paramedics take Emma to the ambulance. My muscles tense in pins and needles noting Takemichi's receptivity. 

Is Emma not breathing? No, it's possible she still received half of the impact. 

Did we fail? No, Oh my god, no. Interwoven by morbid thoughts my feet find their track to where Rindou's motorbike is. 

"Rinrin, lemme borrow your bike!" His eyes were mortified by what my mouth just spoke. 

"No, no [Y/N], If something happens to you, you don't know what damnation would arise. So for my fucking sake I humbly ask, don't you fucking dare." 

He didn't stop me further when I jump on his bike and followed the ambulance, he called out my name but I couldn't care less about it. 

"Should we go?" Ran asked, I nod and take the helmet that he gave me. 

"[Y/N], they are late," Rindou said he look over his shoulder, He use his head to gesture to the back seat of his motorcycle. 

"Toman? They ought to be, Takemichi just left." 

"Is he leading the Toman?" 

"Mikey said," Rinrin start the engine. 

"He will? This would be interesting, Toman will attack in full force, right?" 

"No, Mucho confront the other captain, you don't know?" Wind whispering in the cold evening, Rinrin peeks at the rear mirror. 

"I'm not aware, where the hell I am?" He asks, very confused about what he's hearing. 

"Ran, knew. What have you been doing?" 

"I'm on Ropponggi?" 

"And?" 

"That's it." He said flatly. 

We didn't say anything more, the short ride lasted, and much as expected he take me straight to my house. 

"We're here." Rindou said, his brother stay on his bike. 

"Don't go anywhere." Ran looked at me seriously, my eyebrows irk. 

"On whose decision?" 

"Your lover." He quibbles snidely. 

"I won't just sit around in my house, comfortably, knowing what's happening, you know that." Rinrin bobs his head as he admits my rundown, 

"Kakucho says that too." 

"The what?" 

"What you just said." Rinrin sneakered, he walks back to his bike, throwing his helmet at me. 

"Thought you want to change or something." Ran sonant, get an eyeful of my style from head to toe, I smiled. 

"I look perfectly fine." He laughs off. 

"You can fight so protect yourself, buckle up." Rinrin looks over his shoulder and starts his bike again. 

"Time to fuck Kisaki up." Ran doted his sly grin crossing his visage, I took a shallow breath and stare up at the sky. 

"Izana..." 

Hustle swift of wind draws near as we get underway to sight the pier at Yokohama bay. It's already 10 in the evening and Toman is nowhere near to be seen, in the same degree that I remember nothing changed to what is in front of me than to what I've seen at the precedent event. 

Izana's triumphing over the top delinquents is one of his marks to conquer the top. 

"We'll drop you here, we can't let Izana notice you," Rinrin said, bygone he could pivot his ankle around I tug his uniform, his eyes stare at my fingers up to my own orbs. Unperturbed. 

"Thank you, Rinrin." A smirk stretched to his lips, "Jeez cut the crap, Imp," He yawned and smiled. 

"Got to finish this, bye." I waved my hand at both of the Haitani. 

"Good luck, watch for the blue ogre." I alluded to them, they pore funnily. 

Smiling I waved my hand at them, this will be interesting as you say Rinrin as they both clash with the Shiba and Kawata coherent to my memoirs.

 Takemichi and Toman are late hitherto the flow of the fight are still the same and the number of Toman is also... 

Lacking bizarrely. It's interchangeable. Everything. Forty versus the five hundred henchmen of Izana. 

My eyes fall back to where Izana is, and my plum jewel shows a bodacious lack of interest in the fight, Shion got a stunning blow to Peh yan after a while of intimidation Izana steps in. 

"Well, Revenge is totally not my style but, fight me will you?" The abrupt startlement of Izana's attack put everyone in complete bafflement, I snickered at Takemichi's jaw-drop reaction. 

"He's good, isn't he, Hanagaki. That's my king." As was foreseeable Takemichi aims for Kisaki, after the violent moment of my man the Heavenly King starts moving in force.

Mocchi tried to fight Takemichi but Matsuno Chifuyu encroached fiercely. 

"Get back up, you massive gorilla, your opponent is Me!" He articulates, sounding firm. Takemichi did not hesitate to waste the time Matsuno gave him and dash off to where Kisaki is, 

On the other side of the fight, Haitani Ran confronts Shiba Hakkai – the second division acting captain just as his brother Rindou settles with his opponent Kawata Souya. 

"Best luck to you two," I muttered, a load of interesting fight be that as it may but the compelling of all of it is Koko and Inupi's fight. 

"He dauntlessly emphasizes that he wants to protect him... You love in such a painful way, Hajime..." I shook my head and look around, Mikey and Draken are still not around. 

Takemichi finally met his opponent for this long night, I contemplate many things and one of them is the fight between this two, Kakucho's hero over his faithfulness to Izana. 

"You can't get Kokonoi back, Takemichi. That guy chose to be in Tenjiku himself." Kakucho phonic after listening to Takemichi's big ideals. 

"I'd do that if I can." I subdued to myself. Retrieving Hajime, Kicking Izana's ass, and dealing with Kisaki by himself is pretty huge, definitely preposterous. 

"Think wisely, Inupi!" 

"Right back at you!" I hide behind one of the cargoes when I heard Inupi and Kokonoi's quelling argument, 

"We have a queen! Just for today leave it to me, I won't do anything bad Inupi. She can refuge us!" Hajime screamed earnestly doing his best to convince Inupi contrariwise to Inupi's stoic unwavering expression. 

"Get your hand off me, Koko. I've entrusted my life to Hanagaki. And Black Dragon, I'm never going to be in Tenjiku." Hajime's expression isn't readable, he looks lost. 

My eyes roamed and watch the others fight for victory, 

"You're too weak, Takemichi." Watching Takemichi stumble down like a pebble that Kakucho kicked piqued my attention. 

"Get out of my way Kakucho my opponent is Kisaki!" Takemichi yelled infuriated buffing the stain of blood on his cheeks, he's pretty beaten after all being routed by Mucho was hard to even for me. 

"As long as I am here I won't let you go near him." Kakucho finished, 

I clenched my teeth when I saw how the fight proceed to where the Haitanis are, for the second time around they underestimated Kawata Souya. 

"I warned them, oh goodness, how could they." Frustrated I sigh, 

Their pace was good so was the rhythm of their attacks, Rindou's joint locking technique, and Ran's hitting his baton at them their combination is perfectly powerful however don't make the little Kawata cry... ever! 

Once he starts crying things will be different. That's when the blue ogre arises, the first phase of everything. 

The collapse of Tenjiku's pillar, the ruin of heavenly kings. 

"You guys went too far." He uttered solemnly as Shiba Hakkai is in trouble, Souya Kawata is already in the act to damage the Haitanis. 

I watched him destroy them, first Rindou. 

"Rindou, don't be careless now!" Ran said, 

"It's gonna be alright, brother, this kid is done for!" 

The little proud Haitani answered, yet he was defeated in a snap of a second. 

Second Ran, caught off guard by Rindou's fall the blue ogre found a wide opening on him. 

"You're slow, braid hair." 

And the seconds that pass the two Haitani are now on the ground, leaving a sudden and violent disturbance to the Tenjiku. 

From here on the next fall will be fast as a following domino's fall to others, Mocchi and Mucho are nothing to the abominable Kawata. Moments passed and with the overwhelmed momentum that Toman did malcontented someone.

I could see Izana's disappointment in everyone especially the four men on the ground, right on time Kakucho finally move his way toward the dark horse of Toman, the second he step in he soloed all the standing division of Toman, making a smile on my face so as to Izana's visage, 

"Still unstoppable, Kakucho." 

I want to cheer for them more, but that's when Mikey and Draken arrived.

 I don't even need any flashback for what's going to happen from time to time I've been dreaming of this meeting of him and his brother, what Izana wants long ago, he'll going to have it now. 

I watch Mikey try to talk to Izana, reprieving his only brother. 

However something is missing on the scene, where's Kisaki? The clicking sound of the gun made my head turn, I look up and saw Kisaki leveling the gun on my head. 

"Is it fun, watching us fall? [Y/N]?" What the... 

My heart beat loudly as I took a step back, Kisaki pinning it to my head making my whole body tremble, what's happening? This didn't happen.

"Pulling the string behind our backs, betraying Tenjiku," He said, he looks angry. 

"No matter how I thought about it, I didn't think you'll be the one behind this." 

It's fine, it's fine [Y/N] you're going to die anyway, don't be frightened, Izana is talking to Mikey calmly they are not fighting, my plan is working. 

"At first it was a coincidence but after the incident with Emma, I finally understand everything." Staring past him, It was too late before I realized that I walk further, 

"[Y/N]?" I look back and saw the astounding reaction of everyone as Kisaki firmly point the gun at me. A smile broke into my mouth and waved at them awkwardly, 

"It's perfect [Y/N], I made it all possible to attain what Izana needs but why are you going this far?" He gritted his teeth, I chew my cheeks. 

"What are you talking about?" He scoffs and pushes the gun to my forehead more. 

"Kisaki! What the fuck are you doing?!" Kakucho blustered, even in this situation I found myself looking for Izana yet much more to my surprise his fighting Mikey now. 

No. 

What's going on? 

I'm still alive and Kisaki is not aiming for Kakucho, it's a good thing, I'll buy some time to finish everything in one blow. 

"God fucking damn it, you're so annoying." He hissed and heard a clicking sound from the gun, he was ready to pull the trigger any moment now. 

"If it's not Hanagaki, it's you." His eyes fired in rage. 

"My plans are always ruined because of him and now to a bitch like you?" The strong emotion in his voice shows a resolve that'll change every single thing right now. 

"Die. You and Hanagaki."

I straighten my back up, embracing myself, the echoing sound of the bullet that fired filled the air, and two gunshots banged...

Even so I didn't feel any pain but a heavy body falling down to mine. 

I catch the body slumping down on my arms, as I feel a blood splurge on my face. 

Mikey took down Kisaki after he kicked the gun out of his grip and Draken pin him on the ground, huh? 

Isn't Izana fighting him? 

Why are they looking at me? 

Why is it so silent all of a sudden? 

Why am I... still here conscious, 

I could breathe deftly but I couldn't bring myself to lower my sight in front of me. 

"Eh? What... What just ha... happened..." My chest constricts in pain, it's hurting however there's no any bullet buried in my flesh. 

"[Y/N]!" Rindou yelled, I tried to compose myself as I tremble on the ground. 

That's when I saw Kisaki and Hanma running away. 

Tears filled my eyes, lips shuddering I look at the Haitanis that are up now, 

"After them!" I screamed in affliction as I hug Izana's body on my lap, No, no, no, this isn't the plan. How did this happen...? 

"Ai... hey, hey! Why are you lying on my lap, did... is the fight over?" I ask in a quiver, no. 

Izana look up at me as he did his best to keep his eyes open. I could see the bullet that pass through his body, as I slump down and tried to compress his gushing blood. 

"Hey..." He muttered sweetly as his strength inch by inch left his body, 

"I love you." He said, I smiled and nodded, brushing the strands of his hair out of his beautiful face. 

"I know, I know it so much, I love you too, darling. Don't you sleep on me, okay?" He chuckles as he coughs a blob of blood. 

"You know I can't make it but... I save you." He said proudly, a big clog on my throat removes my skill to breathe. 

"Don't do this to me, Izana, you can't do this to me!" I screamed, I heard voices overlapping from everywhere as I place my hand on his wounds. He smiles weakly. 

"Why did you fucking save me!? Why!? No, you can't, you can't Izana..." The immense pain in my chest keeps on growing as I watch his plum orbs slowly losing their life. 

"You're cursing... Guess I messed up big... Forgive me, darling." He pleads with his voice lacing a melodic tone. 

"I'm going to die... and you're going to live..." He states as he reaches for my face, 

"Izana..." I called him, I can't even register everything. He smiles brightly at me. 

"Thank you, anata. For every happy thing that you bring to me." I sniff and hold his hand that's on my face and smile at him. 

"I just gave you what you deserve, ai." He snickered, 

"Let's die together, please," I whispered at him. 

"No, ai." He said. 

I cried loudly as he shift his hold on my face to my hand. 

"Then... Then in my second life! Let's find each other and live together! So let's die –." 

"This is already my second life, anata." He lowly confesses that leaves me hazed, 

"It's too late before I grasp my memories, but I've already seen a life without you." His voice croaked as tears start to fall in his plum orbs. 

My heart shattered. I can't breathe, I feel like a part of me is dying as now I'm watching him crying in my arms. 

"I don't want to live in that nightmare again, and I can not let you die." His voice is slowly losing its strength as he utters all the words that left me bewildered and in anguish, he remembers his past life? 

Then what was I been doing all this time? 

What was my goal? 

Who am I helping? 

Am I hopeless from the very beginning?

"You always make me feel the safest, your smile... voice, and soul gives me comfort, I can't possibly lose you again." He snickered and with all the energy that he have, he pulled my head down until his lips are placed on my forehead. 

"It's not Tenjiku, not Kisaki, not Mikey, not Emma, it's you. It is always you that I seek for, Thank you for giving me a chance to live my life in a dream." I look around, his breathing I could feel it. 

No, no, no Izana you can not. 

"Anyone, please... I'm begging you... Save Izana." I met the eyes of Toman's division, 

Tenjiku's heavenly king but no one moved but their eyes I could feel their share of sympathy for me. 

"I already called the ambulance, damn it where are they!?" Mucho yelled frustratedly. 

"Kakucho," Izana called, Kakucho sit next to me he was crying too. 

"Good job on listening to her." Kakucho nods, as his strong countenance earlier is frail as a glass on the verge of breaking. The loud sirens of police mobile wailing got my attention although I can't give another attention to it. 

"[Y/N], Ai..." 

I look at him, he placed his lips to my ear. 

"All hands up in the air!" 

He's gone...

He's not breathing, 

his body is cold as a berg, 

I couldn't feel his warm,

and his eyes were no longer smiling at me...

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

207K 8.2K 34
[ ๐‘…๐ผ๐‘๐ท๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ป๐ด๐ผ๐‘‡๐ด๐‘๐ผ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] - ๐ต๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ 1 ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜...
176K 5.5K 26
[๐‘๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™...
57.4K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...
290K 13.2K 26
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™๐™š, ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ...