MAFIA AND HIS WARLOCK

By Cn0Yuun

Jeon jungkook aka Jay a mafia leader in S Korea, is making his mark in becoming mafia king 2nd command. Meanw... More

Let The Games Begin
Our New... Home? Oh Boy
Con....Finement?
My Accidental White Bunny!
Our First Task
Say What Now?!
Poor Yoongi!
Well!
Who Protects Who Pt 1
Who Protects Who Pt 2
Drunk Amusement
Take A Pic! It Lasts Longer
New... Kings? Pt 1
New Kings... Pt 2
Live, Love, Laugh... Misery
What A Twist
Decisions Must Be Made!
For You... It's Worth It!
First Impressions? Old School
One Tear, That's It!
Baby Came Back!
He's Sexy When He's Batshit Crazy!
The Thoughts Of Jungkook
Hoseok!
Another Magic User
God And Goddess

Kims Doomed Meeting

26 2 0
By Cn0Yuun

After signing up their names for the group assignment. That night they got the message by, of course, magic post.

Reading the assignment...

Assignment for Kim Seokjin, Kim Jimin and Kim Taehyung.

Requirements are as follows,

By the limited use of magic you are to...

1. Get accommodation
2. Get a job
3. Be able to use magic secretly whilst completing the tasks
4. Be able to teleport, stop and rewind time without making subtle changes to your environment
5. Cast spells without words
6. Cast spells with words without motions

These tasks must be done within six months, it would help you adjust to the world after your graduation.
Your assignment location is to be completed in Seoul.
Throughout this time subassignments will be sent to you.
You would be  monitored secretly by one of our trainers and if your report matches the reports of our trainer it would be considered a pass.
Your date to start is next week Sunday.

Best of luck students!

After reading the assignment Tae was in complete shock, frozen like a block of ice. The forest is all he knows, he grew up here when his parents found out from birth that he had an apt for magic.
Now that he is in a school hidden from the outside world, in the middle of the forest, he cant help but be a little scared, but more excited.

He would finally get to see and feel what it's like being outside the forest. The three kims, beautiful in their own way, but sassy all the same. How would the world survive the three?!

Jin had snuck out from the forest often to indulge in their food, so it was almost no problem for him, but looking after Jimin and Tae it may be tough, just a little.

Jungkook on the other hand had a meeting scheduled on that same day in one of his restaurants. Sundays he usually prefers to relax by training with his guns and knives but this time, relaxing had to wait. This meet is about money and he don't like to play when it comes to it.

While sitting on his chair, relaxed from the days mission he propped his feet on the table in his office. His top men, Min Yoongi a weapons specialist and jungkooks right hand, Jung Hoseok a trained sniper and Kim Namjoon an IT specialist all came in to discuss the upcoming meeting.

"He owes and hasn't made any progress in paying. What's your intention? Gimme something good, cause my trigger finger is jus itching after the stunt Rick pulled." Yoongi said as he flopped himself on the couch.

"Hey hyung, yuh think after Sunday it would be official? I can't wait to show the groups who they respond to!" Jungkook asked Namjoon as he an Hoseok sat by the table.

"Look at that, our maknae is itching to rule, your father would be proud Jay, but we gotta burn some loose ends first, starting with that meet on Sunday!" Namjoon replied and everyone agreed.
The meeting went on for an hour and then the separated to their individual rooms, to rest and to prepare for Sunday.

It's Sunday and Taehyung couldn't contain his excitement. Although he had nothing much to pack since the school uniform was a large flowing robe, Jin told him that they could buy clothes when they arrive.
Getting themselves ready, they told the dean that they are off to do the assignment.

Standing in the schools courtyard, the three chanted their spell while motioning their hands to draw a rectangle for a door. As the door formed they entered and exited a bathroom stall in a mall in Seoul. With clothes on their backs they had to find a place to stay and clothes to wear.

Jimin found an atm and luckily the mall was half empty, making it easy for them to raid the machine. While Tae and Jimin blocked Jin, jin chanted some and placed his hand on the keypad. The machine responded and dispensed 2 million won, enough money for them to find a place to stay, clothing and some food until they get a job.

Sitting in the foodcourt they observed everything and Tae could only smile like a child who tasted candy for the first time. Jin took a newspaper that was left by an elderly man to find a place to stay and a job that all three can do together.
Jimin on the other hand was already bored and was only pouting his plump lips ever so othen to show his mood.

"Here, I got it! Three bedroom apartment for rent and its reasonable!" Jin said while the two looked where he pointed. Then Jimin spotted the ad for a job,
"Look here, help wanted, wait staff and cook! Jin we could totally do that!"
"Then its settled, we will apply for the apartment and the job, lets go before it's too late". They all nod in agreement and headed to the apartment address, getting the apartment was easy, pay upfront, get the key and door password and that was it.
The job however was a little tricky, they wanted to do a trial run with the boys. It was a head turner for Tae but he liked it as he was complimented alot for his looks. Although, he got some orders wrong, he still managed to correct them in time.

Their dry run was a success and they were heading home to start their new job tomorrow. While walking down an alleyway that connects two major roads, they heard what seemed to be a man in distress, slowly walking towards the sound, Tae was the first to notice the group of men.

"Ummm... Guys... W-we should w-walk that way!" stuttering and tugging their shirts to make them turn around to head back from where they came.

Jimin stepped on a broken glass bottle making a crunchy high-pitched sound that alerted the men. Now all eyes were on them as they froze like deer in headlights.
" G-guys, w-we should g-go now" Jin said as he pulled them back harder, starting to walk the other direction, they heard footsteps behind them gettin closer
"Faster... We should be faaaaasssteeer!" Jin exclaimed,  worriedly singing the last part. While looking back he saw the men getting closer.
"Running... We should be running!" Jin cried, no one wanted to end their life like this.
"Magic! We should use magic!" Tae was in full panic mode and was starting to get out of breath. He stopped and turned to the men and waved his hand across the alleyway causing time to slow down and stop.
Painting hard, Tae tried desperately to get his compsure,
" Nice one Tae! " Jimin complemented as they walked pass the men trying their best not to touch them. The spell could only last so long so they needed to be out quick.
Passing in front of Jungkook, Tae couldn't help but stare at the mafias handsome features and while admiring the boys looks and build, he saw it, a movement in his eyes.

The spell was wearing off and fast as the mafia started to feel loose and the cars slowly began to pick up speed.
"Its wearing off... We got to go!" Jimin said as he held Taes hand and began to run. But now its to late for them as Jungkook saw all three, but this one boy out of all of them immediately stole his heart.

"I will find you and make you mine!" jungkook whispers. Watching the boys escape as the members run back to him,

"Get the best sketch artist to the mansion, we gots some boys to find" he said as he kicked the man again.

Sketching all the faces by detail, Jungkook sent his men to find them.

"Why so interested in them Kook?" Hoeseok asked while cleaning his scope.

"Hyung, they saw us, but there us one person, so beautiful... I wanna make him mine!" Jungkook stated, already sounding possessive.

"Waaaaah! He's that gorgeous huh?" Hoseok laughed from the expression he received from the younger. Leaving the office for Jungkook to continue his paperwork, it didnt take long for one of his men to knock.

Giving permission to enter, his guard told him that they found them and in a place they never would have thought... at his restaurant.

Jungkook wasted no time in getting to the restaurant and called his hyung Namjoon and yoongi to tag along with three of his men, as a VIP he could choose wherever to sit. And he chose the best view of course. Instructing one of the servers to send Taehyung, nothing but joy was present behind his cold face.

"Hey Tae, you have a new table to serve!" one of the wait staff yelled

"Ok, coming!" hustling to get to the table without looking up he said "Welcome to belciaga's, I'm Taehyung and I'll... be... Your s-server" his speech started to slur and became nonexistent when he looked up and saw who he was serving.

"Well shit! Look who boys, Mr. Jeon Taehyung!" Jungkook introduced, "After your shift the three of you are comin with me and don't make me mad. Imma different breed beautiful, you wouldn't want me mad" Jungkook said while watching him with a smile. But his tone was the complete opposite. Tae is now officially cold like a dogs nose, didn't know what to do with himself anymore... Maybe fitting himself in the tiniest box and get shipped to Timbuktu would be a whole lot better than this feeling now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 74.7K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
255K 8.5K 28
Jeon Jungkook, a very well known man for his dark characteristics. He can extenuate any situation he has done, he's a Mafia Boss afterall. Seeing dea...
531K 20.6K 31
Kim Taehyung an arrogant and cold CEO of Kim corporation and a dangerous Mafia leader.. love is impossible in his life until he met Jeon Jungkook a k...
381K 8.9K 32
Kim Y/N has some nerves to talk to Jungkook like that. Jeon Jungkook the leader of the number #1 Mafia gang falls in love with Y/N, he has followed h...