The Personal Assistant (Harry...

By yaraaaaa028

Because falling in love with my personal assistant is prohibited. [[SOON TO BE EDITED.]] AN: Thank you for re... More

I - One
I - Two
I - Three
I - Four
I - Five
I - Six
I - Seven
I - Eight
I - Nine
I - Ten
I - Eleven
I - Twelve
I - Thirteen
I - Fourteen
I - Fifteen
I - Sixteen
Author's note.
I - Seventeen
I - Eighteen
Author's note again.
I - Nineteen
I - Twenty.
Author's note.
I - Twenty One
I - Twenty Two
I - Twenty Three
I - Twenty Four
Song List. Yay! :)
I - Twenty Five
I - Twenty Six
I - Twenty Seven
I - Twenty Eight
I - Twenty Nine
I - Thirty
Author's effin note.
I- Thirty One
I - Thirty Three
I - Thirty Four
I - Thirty Five
I - Thirty Six
I - Thirty Seven
Announcement!
I - Thirty Eight
Author's Note
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!
I- Thirty Nine
I - Forty
Sorry!
I - Forty One
I - Forty Two
I - Forty Three
I have a confession to make..
I - Forty Four
I - Forty Five
:(
II - One
II - Two
Hi guys. (Not an update sorry!)
II - Three
II - Four
II - Five
II - Six
I'll be gone til April. :(
II - Seven
II - Eight
II - Nine
II - Ten
II - Eleven
II - Twelve
Hi! :)
II - Thirteen
I'M DONE WITH THE BULLSHITS.
Why I haven't updated for a loooong time.
II - Fourteen
II - Fifteen
II - Sixteen
I'll update after 3 days.
II - Seventeen
II - Eighteen
II - Nineteen
II - Twenty (Ending)
Read me!!
Alternate Ending
Hi.

I - Thirty Two

2.2K 75 16
By yaraaaaa028

Victoria's Point of View

I woke up with a crying child behind my back. I quickly stood and held Valarie in my arms. "Sshh. Mommy's here." I whispered and gave her a lovingly dance to help her go back to sleep. I looked at the digital clock and saw that it's only 2.34 in the morning.

Valarie quickly fell back to sleep and I placed her in the crib. I stared at her - Valarie got her father's features; the brown curly hair, the green eyes, the nose.. Almost all of them. I can't deny the fact that she is Harry's daughter, our daughter.

Since Valarie woke me up, I decided to go through my notes and review for my upcoming exams.

After I left the work, I decided to live here in California and right after giving birth to Valarie, I continued Medicine.

I scanned through my notes and after a few minutes, I felt my eyes closing and eventually, falling asleep again.

A pair of warm arms snaked around my waist, as they carried me to the closest sofa from my study table. My face was showered with kisses and I groaned.

"Go away, Zayn."

He chuckled for a bit and kissed my forehead, my eyes still closed, "Come on. You still have classes. Valarie's already awake and I already fed her." Zayn said. He hugged me from my back and kissed my occipital, "Come on babe, you have exams. You need to eat."

If you're wondering how Zayn got here in my life, here's the story:

Zayn quitted One Direction because of too much fame and exposure. He also thought that this will be the best answer to his problems with Perrie, since Perrie wanted Zayn to be always be with her. But Zayn was wrong, he quitted the band but then Perrie doesn't want him back. That's when he tried to contact me. He begged Simon to give him my number and Simon asked my permission to do so, I agreed. Right after, I told Zayn that I was pregnant and alone, and that Harry's the father. Zayn wanted to take a break away from the controversies so he flew to California and lived in with me and Valarie.

Things got a bit fast and Zayn confessed that he liked me ever since he and Perrie broke up but he just didn't said it because he knew what was going on between Harry and I.

And also, Zayn and Zap are the same person, my childhood friend, so thing are a bit confusing now.

I got out of the sofa and went straight to the kitchen. I can hear the sizzling bacon from the room and the smell of it makes my mouth water. I saw Valarie in her crib and she's smiling even though there's no reason. She started to kick her feet and waved her hand when she saw me.

"Hi little one. Good morning." I cooed her and held her in my arms, "Did you sleep well, Valarie?" She just giggled. I kissed her forehead and placed her in the crib, "Mommy will just eat, okay?"

I went back to the kitchen and found Zayn still cooking some breakfast, his bare back facing me with his tattooes. He looked hot with all of those tattooes and an apron wrapped around his front body. Zayn looked behind him and he smiled, "This will be ready in a few minutes."

"Okay." I answered.

Zayn took a plate and placed the bacon and eggs. He then gave it to me, "Here you go and.." He took a cup from the cabinet and poured some coffee, "Your black coffee, no sugar."

"Thank you, Zayn. You should eat too." I said.

"I already ate. I also did some laundry while you're sleeping."

"Zayn. You don't have to do that." I shook my head.

"I know but I want to. And besides, you're running out of uniforms to wear so I did the initiative to wash them." He reason. He sat infront of me and placed his intertwined fingers on the table, "Anyways. What time is your class?"

"1 pm." I took a bite from my toast, "What are your plans for today?"

"Shahid and I have plans. Gonna do some studio thingy."

"Shahid? You mean Naughty Boy?" I asked and Zayn nodded, "Zayn. You know that's not a very good thing to do."

"I'm not doing wrong. We'll just record a song but we're not going to release it." His expression's a bit hesitant, he shook his head, "But I really don't have the idea what I should do now, I wanted to have a normal life, but I can't leave singing like that.."

I carefully placed my fork on my plate, "Zayn. We all know that your fans will get mad at Shahid if they found out that you're making new songs.. Knowing that you just left One Direction 2 months ago." Zayn looked at me sadly. I reached out for his hand, "But you still got my 100% support because I know that you'll be happy with that."

Zayn wrapped his other hand on top of my hand, "Thank you, Tori." He lifted my hand and kissed it, "Anyways. I'll bring Valarie with me. I'm sure she'll behave in the studio."

"Okay. Just text me where you are. And if I finish my classes early, I'll just go to the studio." I said.

"Okay, Tori." Zayn stood and went to me, kissed my head and whispered, "Thank you."

Harry's Point of View

"What the fuck!" Louis shouted as he's scrolling through his Twitter newsfeed. "I swear I'm gonna cut him!"

"What's happening?" I asked him.

"That fucking Naughty Boy is provoking our fans and he even released a song that Zayn recorded! He's a fucking retard!" Louis kept on shouting curse words.

"Just don't mind him." I said, "We all know that Naughty Boy has his eye on Zayn eversince. I don't know if he's a freaking gay or nah."

"I think he is." Liam bursted into laughter, he's also scrolling his newsfeed when he suddenly stopped and dropped his jaw, "What the fuck is this?!"

"What?!" I asked. Liam quickly showed his phone, "What the fuck! Why is Zayn carrying a baby basket?"

"I don't know. Did he and Perrie had..?" Liam responded.

"No. That's not Zayn's baby. He's always protected." Niall suddenly interrupted, "Maybe it's his nephew or niece. We don't know what really happened."

"Where is Zayn anyways?" I asked, "It's really okay but I mean, what if the fans saw this? The fans will get crazy! The paparazzi will have more reason to stalk Zayn. We all know that he just wanted a normal life and.."

"What the fuck again!" Louis shouted, this time, louder, "Harry! You've gotta see this!"

"What is it?" I ran towards Louis and he gave me his phone, I narrowed my eyebrows, "What is this?"

"Look!" Louis zoomed the photo, I saw Zayn inside a house, half naked, with him kissing a girl's forehead.

Until then I realized who the girl is.

"Zayn's with Victoria, Harry!" Louis said, "Why is she with him?"

"It's because Victoria's a mother now. Zayn took a full responsibility for the both of them even though Zayn's not the father." Simon suddenly interrupted, his hands resting on his hip.

I stared at him in confusion, "Mother? You mean Victoria's pregnant when she left?"

"Yes. And she's brave enough to leave because she has a reason." Simon explained.

"What reason?" I spatted, my chest is tightening with the though of her having a baby.

"Because she knows that you'll be terminated if the management found out that you're a father out of marriage." He explained and I dropped my jaw.

"Me? Father?" I asked.

"Yeah. You are Valarie's father. The father of Victoria's baby." Simon dropped the bomb, "She left because she loves you and she can't bear the fact that you'll gonna lose One Direction because of her.. You Harry, is lucky for having Victoria."

I found my self sitting on the sofa, my hand pounding my thighs, I felt the guiltness around my body. "Where is she?" I asked Simon.

"That, I can't tell you." Simon said and walked out of the room.

Liam, Louis and Niall surrounded me with their faces, pitying on me.

"I'm sorry about that, Harry." Niall said. He rested his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm gonna find her." I said, I looked at them and stood, "Even if it takes for me to quit One Direction too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
905K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
24.4K 794 33
My description is too long, so you may read it in the first part of this story!
35.4K 1.3K 33
I can't help but fall in love with you...