My Darling Katherina

Oleh Sophie_BookQ

What if Amarantha was pregnant with Rhysand's daughter and he didn't know about it until years later? Will sh... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Two

721 12 0
Oleh Sophie_BookQ

Katherina felt the impact hit her roughly, the harsh colliding of flesh and water shaken her and yet she could still feel the rush of excitement as she jumped. She pushed herself deeper into the warm oblivion, her lungs desperate for air but she swam further down, wanting to feel the sand and how far was the ocean floor.

In the end, she didn't make it. The need to breathe too much as she let her instincts take over, pushing her up to land as she gasped oxygen in. Just feets from her were her companions of travel.

The twins of Sun laid on the cool sand of Summer's beach, its once golden color dimed to tan as dark clouds cover the sky where no star or moon shined. They looked at peace as they rested, no shiver or cold when the wind danced on their skin. Their intertwining hands kept them locked together as they slept. A beauty of a painting or sketch if Katherina knew how to do either of those.

A certain Cousin of Dawn simply sat near the fire pit they dug, a book in his hands as his eyes of pale gray skimmed through the pages, concentrated on the written ink that played in his mind as he read each word. Suck into a reality that made him smile as he flipped onto the next page.

Katherina felt hands wrap around her waist, pulling her closer to them as she splashed them away, echoes of laughter and silence spreading like a disease. They took her hands into theirs, Night and Ice danced in the dark water. She let herself let go with them, her power surface as joy and happiness sank in her bones, to resurface as light.

She let herself flout, her gaze fixed on the sky, her hands touching the oceans soft silk, and breathed.

Gentle hands massaged her scalp causing her to hum, which let blood rush to her cheeks from embarrassment.

"Relaxed, aren't we?" Hemera smiled, fingers untangling her red hair, Ziv behind her- hands on her shoulders to ease tension from her muscles. "Any deep thoughts you want to share?"

"Only that I'm cold." a deeper voice responded.

Katherina opened her eyes as she felt the still water move from the current of Sahar and Thea joining them, hand-in-hand. "Any sane Fae who had a mind would be against going to the oceans when it's freezing."

The shipshaper of the group swam closer to him, "We could always burn that book of yours, then the heat of the fire will last longer." Ziv teased, chuckling at Sahar's flinch. To which he splashed water at them, making Hemera and her squeal as they splashed back.

The once relaxed atmosphere now a competition on who is the last one standing.

They leaned on the other for warmth, the day over as the world around them darken, only the fire lighting the place around them. She felt herself lean towards Ziv, resting her head on their lap, Hemera draped over her from behind as Thea and Sahar snuggled together.

Their thoughts rested as their eyes dropped. The only sound heard was the cackling of the flames and soft sleepy waves.

"You all are my family," she whispered, tracing patterns on Ziv's leg, "and if anything were to happen to any of you, I would lose my mind. The blood that runs through us means nothing to me except the love that I have for each of you. In Life or Death, I bind myself to you."

Katherina focused power around her body, letting it flow out of her like a waterfall, for it to land like droplets of rain on them, their skin glowing with hers-just for a second before fading. A soft feeling resting over her back once the oath of her words finished.

It was known that If you make a deal- an oath- in the Court of Night, it will show that same agreement on your skin as a tattoo, forever marking you until it is completed or broken.

It didn't matter if they were in the Night Court or not, It flowed in Katherina, born into it. She called its power, tattooing a bargain onto herself and just her. The silence of her companions awaring her they were fast asleep. Never knowing of her deal.

Words never mattered- not as much as the feelings and emotions. If they cared or loved even just a fraction on what she was binding them into, her power would work. Her bargain.

That if they all died- Ziv, Thea, Sahar, Herema- if they all one day died, Katherina would rain hell on Prythian. Let everyone- Fae and humans both feel her wrath of anguish and anger.

However unlikely that it was to happen, she took no chance. If they were not in the world- then it was a world Katherina did not wish to live in. She slowly as quietly untangled herself from them. Walking farther from them, climbing the small mountain until she reached the waterfall from where she jumped, letting her legs dangle as she gazed over the sea.

Through the small light of the stars, she glanced at her hands. Katherina knew she was born with powers of each High lord of prythian, thanks to her mother when she took them.

Only the High Lady of the Night matched her, yet Katherina only knew how to control her glow, healing blood and the abilites of the Night court. As much as she shived, she knew not how to summon fire. But she would survive with Light.

Shadows twirling at her fingertips.

"What a marking as enchanting as its holder."

"Is it really? I haven't seen it."

Deadly claws of the God of Nightmares slid down her spine, tracing whatever tattoo her bargain gave her. "Prythian engraved in ink on skin, bold choice."

Katherina turned her head to where the Darkness stood behind her, she couldn't see him but she knew he could see her surprised expression. "I have a map tattooed on me? That makes no sense."

"Then why choose it if it is so ridiculous?"

"You don't exactly choose what kind of marking you want when you bargain, It simply appears whether you like it or not."

"I'm sure you must have had a part in it."

"Enlighten me," she crossed her legs, "Why would I want prythian engraved on me as my representative of my bargain."

Katherina smirked when the Darkness gave her no reply, leaning on her elbows in victory before feeling his hands tilt her head backwards, his starry eyes looking into her soul, making shivers fall on her skin. She relaxed at his touch, left bare for him to see as always.

Maybe it was an effect of the Gods.

"Ziv is a shapeshifter of Winter, Sahar a healer of Dawn, Thea and Hemera dancers of Day, and you, Katherina," the Darkness whispered in her ear, his shadows tracing her skin. "Are a daughter of Night, all individual Fae's of different courts connected- a symbol of separated blood, bonded into family."

Katherina blinked as her thoughts ran through her head. Could she have really chosen her marking as that?

The Darkness glanced back at her- or so she thought for his shadows still lingered on her hands before melting away with its master.

"The tattoo matches the bargain."

***

Katherina scrubbed herself free of all the dust and sweat that stuck to her form the past few days of travel. Dressed in a silk nightgown that ran down to her knees as she dressed herself. Its pink sunset color complemented her fiery head, as she braid it into a bun, letting a few fall over her face.

She walked through the corridor of the cabin before breathing in the sweet scent that led her into the living room, where Thea stood with Sahar, their souls so in sync while they cooked. Hemera rested over at the couch, writing a letter with a black pegasus feather Katherina managed to find in one of her visits to the Day court.

Warm arms crushed her against ist holder, wings wrapping around her, enveloping them into their own small world, pulling her back into the hallway where Caldor rested against its walls, Katherina leaning onto him.

"You stole all the hot water." He mumbled as he hugged her tightly. She giggled as his breath tickled her neck, "Did I? You can always ask Sahar to reheat it for you."

"No, he's being generous by letting us stay at his house until our next destination. I won't bother him for luxury when his kindness is warming enough."

"Sounds to me that you're just too shy to ask him."

Caldor separated himself from her, brightening her smile as he glared at her. "Are you calling me a coward?"

"Yes, one-hundread percent."

He took her hands into his, pulling her close until they were barely a breath away. Katherina tensed as she waited for him to close the gap, and when he didn't, she leaned in before being suddenly turned around, her back now pressed against his front, hands tied behind her.

Caldor's hot breath whispered in her ear, "if you pin me down, I'll ask him. If not, you have to warm the bath for me." The cockyness of his voice fueled her excitement.

It had been so long since she had practiced or sparred with someone. Having no reason to since she had moved in with her Father six months ago.

Katherina melted to his hold, her head on his shoulder as she released a deep exhale. A satisfied smile rose to her face as he loosen his hold, quickly pulling away to push him firmer into the wall.

He recovered faster than she thought, wings acting like arms to try and trap her, until she twisted and jumped over him, reaching out her hand to slide down his wings. Her nail softly runs down its silk like skin.

Victory crowned itself to her as he fell to his knees. She grabbed his throat, tilting his head backwards as she kissed his forehead. "I win."

Round two ended with them both fighting in the kitchen, Movement as quick as air, gliding and dancing as they dodged and attacked the other. It wasn't until Caldor, knocking her off her feet that Katherina grabbed whatever was near her which happened to be the batter bowl of the chocolate cake Thea was making fell over her that she and sahar joined in, a competition of fitness now turned into a food fight.

Katherina took a handful of batter to smudge it over Sahars face, to which her send a spoon full of whipped cream to her in which she dogged, that it landed on Hemera who started to throw cherries at her sister.

Laughter filled the house and the scent of chocolate was bathed onto them. Having no shame in licking it off as they cleaned the mess.

She looked toward Caldor who chatted happily with Sahar. Katherina blew a kiss to him, connecting him to her. The old and yet comforting feeling of the secret tattoo that only she could see shiver through her as his skin lightly glowed before fading. No one noticed or knew as she rinsed the batter off her hands that she now binded herself with Caldor, as she did with them.

Katherina remembered the sinking feeling of loneliness. The voice that tempted her to let go. Ziv was a Fae of life, they wanted to live it to the fullest. But Ziv died and so Katherina lived for them. All of them.

And now Caldor.

She gazed at them with loving eyes. This time, Katherina will not fail them. If she has to bear the weight of blood on her hands, she'll slaughter all who dare threaten them.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

73.7K 3K 96
She sent as much love as she dared, hoping he wouldn't feel it, praying he wouldn't link it to her. But just for that one second, she let herself lov...
56.7K 609 44
A story of Rhys and Feyre's life with their court after ACOMAF. ~~ No smut. ~~ DISCLAIMER: I don't own any ACOMAF characters or rights. All belong t...
31.1K 630 14
|| Highest ranking: #9 in protection ⚔️ #1 in A Court Of Thorns and Roses🌹 #7 in Sarah J Maas 🧝🏼‍♀️ || "What?" Rhys asked, frowning at Mor. She s...
Reborn Oleh JoJo'sbooks

Fiksi Penggemar

107K 3.1K 31
This takes place after ACOWAR (Characters belong to Sarah J Maas) Azriel x OC ----‐--------------------------------------------------- Prythian is in...