we're not finished

By lanisfuturebabymama

the follow up to "done talking" More

1. Mistaken.
2. My Go To
3. Rounds?
4. i think you need a...
5. i love you II
6. i wish i never did it
7. Can Have Everything.
8. All I Want Is You.
9. Escape.
11. Hate the Club
12. melt into you.
13. All For You.
14. Get Away.
15. Main One.
16. chase
17. She Loves Me
18. Birthday Girl
19. let me remind you.

10. Press

435 11 4
By lanisfuturebabymama

                                  Y/N's POV

"Y/n." Megan said in a serious tone.

"What?"

"What the hell is this?" She showed me her phone and I looked at the blog she was reading.

"I don't know what they're talking about." How the hell did these people find out about we had happened a few weeks back?

"I don't think that you'd stab someone, you're too nice."

"But what if someone tried me? Oh, that's a whole different story."

"Girl, you're making me scared."

"Why? It's not like I did anything."

"Shit, I believe you."

Me, Megan, Jhené, B, Jai, and Bri were out with each other for the week in Houston.

It's been a very long time since all of us have been in the same room together, and I was missing all of us together a lot.

"Bri, you wanna come to the store with me real
quick?" Megan asked her.

"Yeah, let's go."

Now, when Megan said that she was looking for a girlfriend, I knew she was serious, but I ain't know how serious she was.

Lately, her and Bri have been pretty flirty with each other and they've been hanging around each other a lot lately as well.

Now, If things continue for them in the future, I'll be glad for them, of course. They're my best friends, but this is definitely not something I saw coming.

They left and the rest of us were in the kitchen.

"Y/n/n, why the blogs sayin that you killed somebody?" Jai asked.

"I don't know why, I ain't got nobody to kill." Why the hell does anyone know about this?

"Girl, don't lie to me. I've been your best friend for years, you know I know when you're lying."

"I'm not lying though." Knowing damn well I was.

"Y/n." The three of them looked at me and I looked back at them. I let out a sigh before I spoke.

"Let's go in the living room, y'all." We all walked in one by one. Me and Jhené sat in the recliners while Jai and B sat on the couch.

"Okay so, a couple of weeks ago, I had offered to take over for Lani for the day since I had her up all night because I was worried about Jai. She didn't get any sleep, so I insisted that she get some rest while I do these things for her and she agreed."

"Mhmm." Jhené hummed.

"So, I went out, did what I was supposed to do, then I went to go eat cause I was hungry and it was this girl who was there that was tryna make small talk, but I shut that down. Quickly, might I add. So I eat, then I get ready to go to Bri's house to go pick up Lani's cameras cause she left them there."

"Wait, Bri was involved too?" B asked.

"Yes and no. So I go to Bri's house. I was looking at my surroundings before I went in and I saw the girl who had been tryna get at me while I went to eat sitting in her car off to the side, kinda far probably thinking I wouldn't see her, but I did."

"Get to the point already." Jai said.

"Girl, I am, calm the fuck down. So, I went into Bri's house and we were talking. Then I heard some loud ass footsteps coming our way. Next thing I know, we was tied up and in this weird ass room."

"You and Bri?" Jhené asked.

"Yeah, they got her too."

"Damn."

"So then, a couple minutes later, you know who's there sitting in the chair in front of us?"

"Who?"

"Lani."

"What the fuck? How did she even get there?"

"My location stay on, and she knew she had do come find me."

"Well shit, continue." B said.

"Okay, so to my surprise, Lani's over here all tied up and shit while me and Bri were really only tied at the legs. We had tape on our mouths, but obviously were able to take it off. So then..."

"Wait, who was the person that took y'all?"

"It was two of them actually, the girl I already spoke about's name is D, and won't you just guess who the other one is?"

"Who?" B and Jai looked at each other then looked at me.

"It was Shayla."

"What the fuck?" I saw Jai getting visibly mad.

"Jai, wait, calm down, I ain't even explain what all happened."

"You know I hate that bitch."

"I know, I know. Imma continue on with this story though. So, I called her a bitch, and she slapped me, which I kind of expected, knowing her. Then I just kept tryna piss her off, Lani too. We had them bitches walking in circles tryna get us to be quiet, but it didn't work. So then, me and Bri see some pills on the floor and we look at each other."

"What happened?" Jhené asked.

"I'm bouta get to that right now. So I said something and they started pickin it all up. Then me and Bri attacked them, I don't know if I mentioned that they were armed, but they were. Shay had a gun and dropped it, but picked it up and pointed it at Lani's head."

"Fuck no."

"So I ran up to her and she pointed it at me. So then Lani punched her and she fell, dropping the gun. Lani picked it up and pointed it at her, but then she turned around and this bitch D was pointing a gun right in the middle of her head."

"Ah, hell nah. What happened next?"

"This why everyone keeps saying what they're saying," I took and deep breath and exhaled, "so, what I did was stab her..."

"STAB WHO?" Jai was getting scared of the suspense.

"D, cause ain't no way my baby goin out like that, not when I'm there."

"What happened next?"

"I basically acted like I was gonna kill Shay. Tryna scare her and shit. She said that she would leave me alone, and that I'll never have to see her again. She start crying then I told her not to try me again, cause I got niggas who really do this shit, right, and she wouldn't shut up, so I knocked her out and me, Lani, and Bri left. Now I don't know how everyone found out about it all of a sudden, but I didn't kill the girl."

"How you know she not dead?"

"If she was, I would've been locked up by now."

"True, true. Why didn't you tell us?"

"Cause I ain't want no one to look at me differently."

"Girl, I think I speak for the three of us when I say we see you the same way, just a badder bitch now." Jhené said.

"Thank God, cause the last people I would want judging me is y'all."

"Does Meg know?" B asked.

"Probably, Bri probably told her."

"Oh, speaking of them, they're so cute." Jhené said.

"Ole 'in love' asses."

"We all are now, that's all that matters."

"Y/n/n, why Lani never here? She don't like us or something?" Jai asked.

"No, no, no. Actually, she loves y'all and wishes she could be here, especially since her, Bri, and Meg are like best friends..."

"What about me?"

"You know how she feels about you, Jhené."

"Sure I do."

"Anyway, she can never make it cause that girl is booked and busy. She be workin her ass off. She be havin her off weeks, though."

"Us too, so what's her excuse?"

"Girl, goodbye."

A few minutes pass and Megan and Bri came back with some food, I guess they're cooking.

"What you gon make, Meg?" I asked.

"Me? You mean 'We' this is a team effort. Everyone come into the kitchen, please." Within seconds, everyone was in here.

"Okay, since it's our second day here, I figured that we all should do something that helps us bond a little."

"Megan, girl, I love y'all, but we can't do this later? Remember you said you was gon take us to the galleria at 4:30? It's 4:20." B said.

"Oh shit, my bad, y'all. Someone over here," she looked at Bri and smiled, "made me lose my train of thought. Yes, let's get ready, everyone be in the living room in five minutes." Bri and Megan went to their room, so did B and Jai. Me and Jhené just stood there and looked at each other.

"Oh, so they in love in love?"

"I guess so, I ain't mad at it though. But if I see them niggas all cuddled up, I'm calling Lani because that's just not fair."

"You act like we ain't both here alone. We could cuddle. I ain't forget about the night before you got married, let alone the whole day."

"But you got pregnant on me, girl, ain't no way that's gon happen."

"I'm surprised you ain't pregnant either, all them damn times you wanna tell us about how good y'all's sex is. 'Lani knows my body so well' 'Lani ate me so good last night' 'I don't know what kind of strokes y'all be gettin, but I feel pregnant after every single time' 'Damn I ain't been...'."

"Jhené, that's more than enough. Just know I wasn't lying though. Don't knock it til you try it." I started laughing.

"Girl, anyway, let's go back in the living room." I followed behind her and we sit down on the couch next to each other.

"Where's Sean at?"

"He's in Canada, I was on the phone with him earlier, he was with Drake."

"Drake? That's a surprise."

"I know, I know."

"Lani was just with him last week, they was at the club or whatever."

"I thought she hated the club."

"They was shootin a video."

"Still don't mean she don't hate the club."

A few minutes passed and everyone was in the living room.

"Okay, so Justin should be here in a little bit with Tana and we can go."

"They know each other?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, they best friends."

"I never knew that."

"He just told me that they're outside now, come on, y'all." We all left Megan's house one by one and waited for Justin to get out.

He did and stood in front of us.

"Couples in the back, lonely ones in the front. Come on, let's go."

Bri and Megan got in the back and Jai and B followed behind them.

Me and Jhené got in the front and Justin closed the door. He got in the passenger seat and put his seatbelt on.

"We all good, ladies?" Tana asked.

"Yes." We all said in unison.

"Alright." He started driving and me and Jhené went on our phones and texted each other.

Y/N: i know he did not just call us lonely

Jhené: i know, cause if anything, i'm very far from it

Y/N: shit, i'll call my girl right now, she'll be down here within the next 24 hours

Jhené: i'll text sean right now, i gotta make it seem like i'm at my wits end, but he'll be here

Y/N: you can't bring him though, it's a girls trip

Jhené: he can be one of the girls, all that hair he got, might as well straighten it and put some makeup on

Y/N: do you think we should? i don't wanna make it seem like i miss her that bad because we just got here, but i'll be damned if i get called lonely one more time

Jhené: me too, we might as well

Y/N: might as well

Jhené: imma text him later though, he's probably asleep right now, irregular ass sleep schedule

Y/N: imma text her now

Jhené: let's see if she comes down or not

Y/N: okay

I left the conversation with Jhené and texted Lani.

Y/N: hi my love, i miss you

Lani: hi baby, i miss you too, how are you?

Y/N: i'm good, how are you?

Lani: i'm good, wyd?

Y/N: i'm bouta go to the galleria with the girls, i wish you were here

Lani: i been waiting for you to say something, you want me to come down there?

Y/N: if you're not busy

Lani: okay, i'll be there tonight, y'all at an airbnb or something?

Y/N: no, we're at meg's house

Lani: okay, i'll see you in a little bit baby, i love you

Y/N: i love you too, see you in a little bit

I showed Jhené my phone and smiled while she read the messages, she then went back to our conversation and texted me.

Jhené: i'm tempted now, maybe i should just text him right now

Y/N: ain't he asleep?

Jhené: i don't care, i'll wake him up out of his sleep, i miss him

Y/N: by the time we leave the mall, she'll probably be there, i'm soooo excited

Jhené: hush, this ain't fair

Y/N: text him, he can sleep all he wants when he gets here

Jhené: true, i will

She texted him and I went on Instagram.

"Meg, why The Shade Room sayin that you was spotted out in Houston with Chris Brown?"

"CHRIS BROWN? Nah, they got me fucked up, Bri don't look like no down Chris Brown, if anything, that's Kehlani's ass."

"Leave my baby out of this."

"Out of what, this trip? Oh, we been did that."

"Megan, you act like you ain't have to beg Bri to come with us."

"Leave her out of this."

"Oh, you see how it feels."

"Anyway, I can't wait to get up in there, Imma go to all the stores cause a bitch got it like that."

"Me too, Imma by some clothes for my babies."

"You pregnant?"

"Meg, use your comprehension skills. My babies."

"What babies?"

"Kehlani and Adeya, honey." Bri said.

"That makes sense."

...

Four hours had went by and we were making our way out of the mall.

People started coming up to us asking for pictures. I love it, but it gets overwhelming at some point.

We tried to pick up our paces because we noticed there were people with even bigger cameras coming our way.

"Hurry up, y'all." Justin said as he stood outside of the truck with the door open. We quickly got in which was surprising with them amount of bags we had in our hands.

I thought everything was good until I heard someone knocking on the car window.

I looked at the girls.

"Might as well roll it down, they already seen us." Megan said.

I rolled it down and I saw 3 cameras. They all started to flash which made me grateful to have bought some sunglasses.

"Did you really kill someone?"

"What's the news about?"

"Are you going to deny any of the allegations made against you today, y/n?"

"I just want y'all to think, just for a second. Why would I having the status that I do try something like that? I would never even think of killing anybody, so I don't know where they're getting this stuff from."

"Let's hope so!"

"We see you're with Jhené Aiko, congratulations on the pregnancy! Are you expecting a boy or a girl?"

"Umm..we don't feel comfortable sharing that information to the public right now, we'll announce when we're ready." She said.

"And Megan, we see you were out with Chris Brown earlier, what do you have to say about that?"

"I was not out with Chris Brown, be for real, y'all. I was out with this lovely lady right here." She held Bri's face and put it against hers.

"Take care, ladies." They left and I rolled the window back up.

"It wasn't that bad." Megan said.

"You're right, it could've been worse."

...

We got to Megan's house. She unlocked the door and we went in one by one and I saw Megan stop once she got into the frame of the living room.

"Fuck is you doin in my house, heifer?" She crossed her arms.

"Y/n/n, come collect." She moved out of the way and I saw Lani. She was laying down with her leg on the arm rest and some chips in her hand.

"Hi, my love." She sat up and opened her arms for me, I sat on her legs and hugged her.

"Hi, baby." She kissed my forehead.

"Give me my fuckin chips," she snatched them off of the couch, "what do you think this is, girl?"

"I mean, they was there, unopened. If you wasn't eatin them, I sure was." Lani said.

"Get out of my house."

"No, Meg, I'm sorry."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and left.

"You got here quick."

"It don't take that long to get from Oakland to here apparently."

"That don't matter, I'm just glad you're here."

"You're lucky this is a girls trip, your ass would've had to go." Megan said coming back into the living room.

"Wait, what you wearing right now? You look like a whole stud, a nigga even, get out my house."

"Someone gotta bring contrast here. You should be glad I'm here."

"You gon dress like a bad bitch when we go to the club?"

"I hate the club, I'm staying here, on this couch, with my GrubHub and my Postmates, you is out of yo damn mind, Meg."

"What I tell you, Jhené?" I asked.

"I said 'I thought she hated the club' what are you tryna get at here?"

"Why was y'all talkin bout me? Y'all like me or something? Ew."

"Yeah, I like you. I like like you though, I love you."

"Me on the other hand, we was talkin bout my man and Drake came up."

"Oh, that video we did in the club. Yeah, it was calm, still not something I'd do on a weekly basis."

"Hold up, why are you here again?" Megan asked Lani.

"Cause, my baby told me she missed me, I missed her too and I asked her if she wanted me to come down here, and she said 'if you're not busy' and I wasn't so I flew down on the PJ."

"I ain't surprised. Jhené, you might as well call yo nigga down here. He can be one of the girls, all that damn hair he got. We can straighten it and put some makeup on him." Megan said.

Me and Jhené looked at each other in awe.

"Why y'all lookin at each other like that?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, why y'all lookin at each other like that?" Lani joined in.

"Lani, hush. It's just so weird because that's exactly what me and Jhené said when we was on the way to the galleria while we was textin each other."

"We like triplets, y'all."

"You could say that." Jhené said.

"Well, y'all two better come up in here, don't think I forgot about earlier." Megan said as she left.

"What is she talking about?" Lani asked as she put her hand on my stomach. I put my hand on top of hers.

"Before we left, she wanted us all to cook together, but B reminded her that she said she was gonna take us to the galleria, so we postponed it til now."

"Oh, what we makin?" She licked her lips.

"Kids. Don't do that." She wasn't looking at me any type of way, but what she was doing was...

"Baby, I'm not doing anything."

"To your knowledge. Come on though, let's go." I got off of her and she stood up.

We went into the kitchen where everyone else was.

"Jhené, if you want, you can sit out of this. I know you probably tired from that baby you carrying." Megan said.

"You don't gotta tell me twice. Make sure y'all don't fuck up my food." She went to the living room and sat down.

"How bout we do this: Me and Bri do the vegetables, B and Jai do the meats, and Lani and Y/n/n do the dessert?

"What's the dessert?" Lani asked.

"Cake."

...

I was mixing the batter in the bowl and Lani came really close being me.

"You okay, baby?" She asked lowly.

"Mhmm." I nodded my head. I felt her left arm wrap around my waist and she placed her head on my shoulder.

"You wanna mix it?"

"Yeah." She put her right hand on top of mine and started mixing it with me.

I felt her looking at me, so I looked up and smiled at little bit. She leaned in and we started to kiss.

I stopped mixing as I was too caught up in how passionate our kiss was becoming.

She started moving her hand up and down my waist and she put her right hand on my neck.

I put my left hand on her face, our kisses became slower.

"This is a kitchen. Not no damn room. I'm finna kick y'all out." Megan said.

We stopped kissing for a second and I spoke.

"Meg, let's be real. You know you'd be doing all this with Bri if y'all was alone."

"What you mean?" Lani asked.

"Oh, her and Bri been a lil close lately if you know what I mean."

"Oh shit, I see you, Bri."

"You know, you know." Bri said.

"That's enough of that." Meg said.

Me and Lani kissed a few more times and went back to mixing the cake.

chapter 11 coming soon🍯.

HEY YALL

how are y'all? i'm doing SOOOO good. TOUR STARTS TODAY AND BEYONCÉ DROPPED THE FIRST ACT OF RENAISSANCE LIKE LIFE IS SO UNREAL RIGHT NOW!

i hope everyone that's going to the show in virginia enjoys their time.

i'm so excited to see the outfits and performances that come from this tour.

have y'all streamed DAY PARTY yet? i did, and let
me tell y'all, I LOVE ME SOME DESTIN FUCKIN CONRAD, OMG🤭🤭🤭

right now, it's 5:12 in the morning, imma get some rest, by the time this is out, i'll probably have woken up from that rest.

i love y'all, be well🤍🤍🤍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cobra By keria <3

Fanfiction

1.4K 159 10
Every snake sheds it's skin. megan x jazmine fanfic :)
27.2K 804 22
a continuation of you and Kehlani's lives after you got married. what's new?
213K 7.6K 85
You and Kehlani have been friends since middle school. You always have had a crush on her but to scared to tell her.Its your final year in high schoo...
69.7K 1.2K 12
Story compilations. Oneshots and short stories BeyNika Megyoncé/BeyStallion MegNika And more...