π—₯π—˜π—–π—’π—šπ—‘π—œπ—­π—˜.

By -MRSJEONGIN

π‘π„π‚πŽπ†ππˆπ™π„, π‰πŽπ“π€π‘πŽ πŠπ”π‰πŽ. ❝𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—šπ—’π—§ π—‘π—œπ—šπ—šπ—”π—¦, π—œ π—šπ—’π—§ π—•π—œπ—§π—–π—›π—˜π—¦.. 𝗕𝗨𝗧 π—œ... More

α΄˜Κ€α΄ΚŸα΄α΄œΙ’α΄‡.
.
one.
two.
three.
five.
six.
seven.

four.

1.5K 73 85
By -MRSJEONGIN

      you walk through the quiet book store, looking for a book called "it ends with us." after you finally find it, you go to the front counter to purchase it.

the cashier was nowhere to be found so you ring the bell one time and a boy with a beanie comes rushing out. he was wearing black jeans and a
slim fit tee shirt.

"hello, would this be all?" he ask you and you nod, handing him the book. you examine him as he looks down at the book and at the scanner.

his red beanie stood out among everything on his body, his eyes looked they were grey or black. his jawline was sharp and his nose was so well sculpted, he just looked amazing.

"here you go beautiful." he hands you your bag, making you smile a little. "thank you.. mista." you read his name tag, your eyes meeting his friendly ones "of course" he watches you as you walk away.

( wink wink )

baby monkeys🚂🚂🚂

i'm cooking later

josh black ass☹️
nobody cares

kyle🚂🫶🏾
i'll be over

my liah💗💗
what are you making??

SHAYYY💋
yum

cara pooh🫶🏾🫶🏾
i'll be over in 10 minutes

i can't cook a meal in
10 minutes cara

you hear a loud knock at your door, making you jump. you take off one of your shoes before snatching the door open, preparing to hit the person.

"he- why do you have a slipper in my face" he ask you nonchalantly. you wave your shoe in his face "stop bangin on my fucking door, i keep telling you this." you fuss at him and he nods.

"why are you here?" you drop your shoe then put it back on. "i'm here to help you cook. duh." he sassily speaks, walking right past you into your kitchen.

"it smells good in here.. what's on the menu?" he ask you, "garlic bread and shrimp alfredo" you tell him, walking back into the kitchen.

"yum" he lowly speaks and watches you put the noodles in the hot pot full of water.  "now we gotta start cutting the bread and vegetables." you pass him the knife and he just stands there.

your brown eyes connect to his and he looks back at you "cut." you wave him off to start cutting, what he says next shocks you "i don't know how to cut this thing"

"how do you wanna help me cook but you can't cut with a knife" you face palm yourself mentally. he tries to talk but you cut him off "stand behind me— you gon learn today".

you take the knife from his hand and pull his wrist, making him stand behind you. your ass was slightly pressed against him, not enough for you to feel it completely tho.

you couldn't really feel it but he could, and he was looking down at the interaction. "okay so." you take his hands and make him hold the knife, putting yours on top of his.

"you are too goddamn old to not know how to cut your own food." you say to him and he tries to argue "my mom did all the cooking for me- "

"so you're a mamas boy." you speak, making his head crack down at you. "hell no" he puts out there, making you laugh. "it's okay.. my dad spoils me" you shrug with a laugh.

you move back slightly on purpose, your ass pressing fully against his sweat pants. you were wearing a pink outfit set, tights, and a cropped top. but the thing was, you weren't wearing a bra, so your nipples were just poking out through your shirt like rocks.

you look back at him and he doesn't look back at you. he looks straight forward at the cabinet, the same man who was crazy over eye contact didn't wanna look you in the eyes.

" you good?" you ask him and he nods. "pay attention." you look back at him, and he nods once again— looking down at the bread.

he was telling himself to calm down, and not to ruin the sweet moment. the friction was turning him on, " you're not even meaning to do this" he thought as you bend over one more time.

"sorry, i don't have on my glasses. i can't really see.." you chuckle a little, making him scoff. he leans forward with you, making your body fit onto his like a puzzle piece.

he gets up from the hunched position after staying there "examining" and looks at your ass, the way your curves looked like this, the way your faux locs were pulled back in a ponytail, it just made his imagination run wild.

you grab the strings to his jacket, pulling him closer "can you pay attention. i'm doing this for your dumbass" you curse at him, making him pay attention.

he looks at your collarbones then back at the bread, he didn't realize it but a light faint blush covered his cheeks. he wasn't the type to get flustered when it came to things like this, but it was you.

his erection was growing with every movement you made, you look back from hearing his slight heavy breathing, he rest his head on your shoulder slowly and that makes you turn around to face him.

"can you turn around please.." he ask you, not wanting you to see him all flustered. "turn around?" you arch your eyebrow.

"yes." he starts, and you still try to turn around "OUCH! don't look, it's kinda gross." he makes you jump with the loud noise "i hurt my knee yesterday, it still hurts and it has a nasty scab."

you look down at his knee but see nothing, your eyes slowly trail up to see a huge dent in his his sweats . you quickly look back ahead and then back at him, you wanted to say something but you didn't know what.

being bold is a big apart of your personality, you press your body onto his and he could tell you caught on. "jotaro.." you trail on.

"am i ..." you start, and his heart starts beating. he wondered what you were gonna say, this was already embarrassing enough for him. " turning you on?"

you felt it on your ass so you stand up and push him back, your arms go around his neck and his big veiny hands go to the top of your ass— debating if he should get a grab.

he saw a chance and ran with it, grabbing your ass and squishing it in his hands. you let out a noise, continuing to look in his eyes. you look at his plump lips and then lean in, your lips slowly connecting.

his hands continue to grope your ass as your lips move in sync together. his lips were slightly smaller than yours but still managed to keep up. the longer the kiss went on, the nastier it got. he tastes all of your lip gloss as you lock lips.

he overpowered you, picking you up by your thighs making you you let out a gasp. he did it so effortlessly, wasting no time. he was eager and precise with his movements, you grab the bottom of his jacket and he gets the memo.

he pushes you back on your bed, letting you watch him get naked. he unzips his jacket first, revealing the tyler the creator shirt he was wearing under that hugged his muscles tightly.

he keeps eye contact with you as he takes off his shirt, you could've sworn you drooled at the sight of his abs. he had a eight pack and the sweats laid low on his v- line, you sit up on your hands and knees and start kissing up his v-line up to his collarbones, when you reach his lips you peck them.

he looks down on you with seductive eyes that completely added the cherry on top. you just wanted to lick him up and down, and he felt the same way.

in his eyes you were so beautiful, your skin was so healthy, hair was healthy, you took care of yourself and made sure you looked presentable at all times. he didn't like you but he was attracted to you sexually and physically.

his hand grips your neck, making you bite your bottom lip for a split second. "what do you want?" he ask you, holding your neck tightly in his grasp. "i want you.. so bad" you whine out, and he smirks.

he lets you go and then tries to take your pants off and, he struggles. he tries to get the tights from off of your thick thighs but fails, he takes a deep breath and tries again "i'm about to rip these off of you."

you don't notice what he said until you hear a ripping sound, you shoot up from out of the gaze you were in and say "wait.." but he already ripped the part where the waistband was.

you roll your eyes "i hate you bro. you're buying me new ones." and with that he says nothing, looking at your chest. your hard nipples poking through your shirt, sending him on edge.

he takes off your shirt in just a swift motion, revealing your plump breast— they had stretch marks and a few beauty marks, he thought they looked just as beautiful as you.

he spreads your legs fully and gets in between them, his knees slightly propping them open. he hovered over you, his hands clenched in a fist, holding him up as he starts kissing from your lips down to your boobs.

his lips attach to your dark brown nipple, his tongue swirling around. while he had one hand to your breast, massaging it slowly as he sucked you like you had milk in there, and his hips sure did work. he dry humped you, rotating his hips and thrusting forward.

you throw your head back from feeling the triple pleasure, his tongue and lips leave your nipple and attached to your neck, leaving his mark. you hold his head and moan out at the feeling, rotating your hips slowly.

! cara speaking ¡
💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 14K 56
~ Kujo Jotaro, the popular guy in school for no reason other than being hot, strong and tall. He hates nearly everyone who approaches him and never...
4K 325 33
Before the summery, this is an X Reader book. Y/n will be used, as well as acronyms like (f/c) and (e/c). These are minimal, but it's worth noting ...
5.2K 190 7
❝𝐈 π–πˆπ’π‡ 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ„πƒ π˜πŽπ”βž β•³β•³β•³β•³ Κ¬Κ¬π—π–Ύπ—…π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π—π—ˆ ᜰ 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑡 𝑳𝑢𝑽𝑬 ᜰ ↳ after still messing around with your ex h...