The Secrets of a Luna

De BrittanyMitchell671

"How dare you try to reject her, you fucking freak! You hurt my friend, so I am going to hurt you." She thre... Mais

Chapter One: The Mark to Never Forget
Chapter Two: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter Three: A Day at the Beach
Chapter Four: The Tide of Emotions
Chapter Five: A Million Bites
Chapter Seven: An Early Heat Wave
Chapter Eight: The Army Unites
Chapter Nine: Another Place, New Friends.
Chapter Ten: A Magical Surprise
Chapter Eleven: Going Back Home
Chapter Twelve: A Rogue Turns to Nine
Chapter Thirteen: The Hate Boils over
Chapter Fourteen: The Mending Begins
Chapter Fifteen: The Repairs Continue
Chapter Sixteen: A New Apprentice and Kidnapping.
Chapter Seventeen: Breaking out
Chapter Eighteen: Enter the New Problem
Chapter Nineteen: Trapped in the Closet of the Past.
Chapter Twenty: Photos of Love
Chapter Twenty One: A Heart goes Ablaze
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Funeral and New Friends
Chapter Twenty-Three: Helping a Blood Brother
Chapter Twenty-Four: White Fur and Chocolate Brown Eyes
Chapter Twenty-Five: Welcome Ruby Evelyn
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Wound Comes to Light
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Broken Ribs, and A Sweet Mission!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Mate to the Rescue
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A Tattoo and a Day Off
Chapter Thirty: A Dark Secret Revealed!
Chapter Thirty-One: Back at it!
Chapter Thirty-Two: A Surprise and a Much Needed Reunion
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Cut Above the Rest
Chapter Thirty-Four: A New Eye and New Deal
Chapter Thirty-Five: A Wedding from Hell
Chapter Thirty-Six: Hope Shines in the Stars
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Deal with Death
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Meeting of Leaders.
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Milkshake to a New Job
Chapter Forty: The Mountains of Hell
Chapter Forty: The Wife of It All
Chapter Forty-Two: A Surprise After Dark
Chapter Forty-Three: A Raven Loses her Nest
Chapter Forty-Four: The Cookie Crumbles More
Chapter Forty-Five: An Alpha's Past Comes to Life
Chapter Forty-Six: A Day Out with The Boys
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Little Pearl and the White Wolf
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Kiss in the Dark Moment
Chapter Forty-Nine: A Day Out Cripples the Heart.
Chapter Fifty: A New Howl Echoes in the Night
Chapter Fifty-One: Revenge gets Served
Chapter Fifty-Two: Deadly Good Secrets
Chapter Fifty-Three: Surprises Come Plenty!
Chapter Fifty-Four: A Day For The Silver Wolf
Chapter Fifty-Five: The Past Comes Back to Kill
Chapter Fifty-Six: A Tedious Alliance
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Wolves Come to Play
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Gaining an Advantage
Chapter Fifty-Nine: An Angel's Helper
Chapter Sixty:The Dark Side of the Fangs
Chapter Sixty-One: A Bittersweet Goodbye!
Chapter Sixty-Two: The Strength of a Hero
Chapter Sixty-Three: Attempting to Break Down the Walls
Chapter Sixty-Four: A Picture Saves a Heart
Chapter Sixty-Five: A Favor for a Friend
Chapter Sixty-Six: Light Battles the Dark
Epilogue: A Stained Happiness
Thank you

Chapter Six: A New Luna and Allies?

56 1 1
De BrittanyMitchell671

Hudson:

Waiting on the lodge's stage, my mind flashed back to the eight foot tall monstrosity dangling her like she was a rag doll. The black tuxedo my sister made me wear was uncomfortable, the navy blue tie basically choking me. Music began to play, the rings my sister picked out sitting on the podium. She didn't tell me that this was going to be a wedding, not that I didn't mind. Theros and Diamond marched down the aisle, standing next to her. Latia and Grayson marched down next to me. A werewolf child skipped down the aisle, tossing white rose petals to the floor. My clan stood up, my breath hitching at the sight of Evelyn Bell. The navy blue ball gown hugged her figure, the claw marks covered up by some form of makeup magic. Her brown eyes welled up with tears, a real smile on her face. Brown curls bounced around her face, the crescent moon crown glistening in the light. A matching crescent moon necklace cascaded down to her breasts, moon earring dripping from her ears. No one gave her up, her face inches from mine.

"I love you." She whispered sweetly, cupping my face. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." My heart fluttered, scarlet burning my cheeks. Her fingers wrapped around mine, the werewolf shaman beginning the ceremony. His tan skin was leathery, the beaded suit sparkling in the fairy lights. Clearing his throat, his wild gray hair was pulled back into a crispy ponytail.

"By the Goddess of the Moon I am going to begin the union of our Alpha and Luna. After this ceremony, she will be your Luna. Does anyone object?" No one raised their hand, the signal to continue. Anxiety raged in my head, the ceremony had to be performed perfectly to a t or the couple was cursed.

"Snout to Snout. Tail to Tail, please my moon goddess will you light this blue candle if you deem this marriage approved." He chanted in some sort of song, a blue flame flickering to life on the clan's ancient candle. Cheers erupted from the crowd, the shaman silencing them. Turning towards me, his next words frightened me.

"You need to speak from the heart." He informed me happily, my eyebrow twitching. "Just say that you will be the Luna and stand by the Alpha's side." Nodding nervously, cold sweat dripping off of my brow. I shifted uncomfortably across from her, sweat dripping off of my face. We hid from people so long, this certainly sucked for the both of us.

"Hudson Smit, I have loved you from the moment I met you. You were the only one who would talk to me while everyone ignored me, you never left my side." She vowed lovingly, tears welling up in her eyes. "I vow to never leave your side. I vow to take care of you in your sickness. Most importantly, I promise to give you children. I accept Luna's position, promising to lead us into prosperity." Grabbing the box with her name on it, the sapphire crescent moon glistened in the lights. Sliding it onto her fingers, the crowd turned to me. Clearing my throat, the words slowly came to mind.

"I, Alpha Hudson Smit, cherished you from the moment I met you. You shoved yourself into my life, your beauty standing out against the crowd. Every day I waited for your sweet smile, your glistening eyes." I vowed strongly, her fingers wiping away my tears. "I thank the moon goddess for putting us together. I vow to protect her from any pain, to hold her when she needs me. Most importantly, I promise to give her all the babies you want. I, Alpha Hudson Smit, vow to serve next to my Luna Evelyn." Sliding on my simple black band, her beauty made my heart skip a beat. This had always been my dream that she was my wife. My cock grew hard thinking of the wedding night, a crooked grin brightening her face.

"You may now kiss the bride." He announced triumphantly, our lips pressing together hotly. "I present to you the new Luna, Mrs. Evelyn Smit." Claps and cheers erupted behind us, a black crescent mark appearing on her chest. Raising our hands in the air, we rushed out of the hall. Latia went straight to boss mode, a sea of workers turning the room into a reception hall. Diamond guided us to cocktail hour, werewolves milling about everywhere. Asking if I was hungry, she knew that I was hungry for something else. Sitting on my lap, she used her skirt to hide my eager member. Pulling me up, she dragged me to a linen closet.

"I just need some peace and quiet." She exhaled, sitting down on the floor. "I haven't talked to this many people in a long time. Besides, my tailbone is killing me." Shooting her a confused glance, the closet door opened. Latia was tapping her foot incessantly, her face softening.

"I am just tired from today." Evie chirped cheerfully, leaping from her feet. "Killing a bunch of vampires tends to tucker you out, you know?" Latia dragged her down the hall, my dress shoes clacking after her. Stopping us in front of the oak sliding doors, she embraced Evie like her life depended on it.

"You defended me earlier." She wept uncontrollably, sobbing into her shoulders. "If you are sad, you don't have to hide it. We all care about you. Please talk to me if you need someone. As long as I can remember you took care of me no matter how you felt. Don't think that I didn't notice your sudden mood change the other day. In a couple of hours, you guys are going to have all the privacy you need." Opening the door she announced to us, the clan was already drunk. The reception passed without a problem, that was until a bunch of Devin's werewolves poured in. Leaping into action, bones cracked as our feet slammed into their noses. James fought by our side, punches getting tossed around until a pile of rival werewolves sat in the middle of the room. Dragging them out one by one she tossed them outside of our gate. Devin staggered to his feet, blood pouring from her nose. Crossing her arms across her chest, my wolf howled for her.

"If you wish to attack us, please do it when you aren't drunk." She chastised cruelly, pinning him against a tree. "I personally think we should all stop fighting like strays and work together with the growing hunter problem. Talk to me in a week, and maybe we can come together and make a treaty. Are you sick of fighting? Hell your mate may even be among us, but how the hell are you going know if you keep being major dicks to us? Also I know that if you agree to a treaty with us, then everyone else will. Talk to me in a week, 'kay." Dropping him to the ground, she gave him a warm smile.

"Fine." Devin growled through his fangs, shame dimming his eyes. "I have to admit you are a firecracker of a woman. If anyone can unite us all, I believe that is you. What do you need me to do?" A thoughtful look twinkled in her eyes, her finger resting on her perfect lips.

"I need you to talk to the other clans, and also gather all of your death records." She ordered sharply, grimacing slightly. "Then we see from there." A taxi pulled up, Latia and Grayson running out with suitcases in their hands. Waving goodbye, we climbed into the taxi. Untying the top of her dress, she shifted through the suitcase. A deep red burned her face, the corner of her lip twitching. Pulling out a flogger, her thighs rubbed together. My cock hardened at the sight of her biting her lip as she pulled out an impossibly tight white body con dress. Sliding it over her head, she ripped off her wedding dress. The werewolf taxi driver pointed to a garment bag next to her, her head nodding. The zipper glided up, the dress preserved for her memories. Resting her head on my lap, gentle snores echoed in the silent taxi. The tires squealed to a stop, the airport in front of us. Stepping out, she waved at the taxi driver.

Groggily, she hopped onto my back. The flight was boring, relief washing over her as we finally landed in Hawaii. Running into the sunshine she spun around, the wind blowing her hair around. A smile lit up her face, her eyes twinkling with excitement. A black town car waited for us, taking us to the resort. Bright pink walls with long green leaves all over them irritated me, her eyes looking all around. The elevator dinged, her thighs rubbing together. The hallway light bathed her, my first look at how the white dress hugged her hourglass figure made my wolf crave her. Pinning her to the emerald door to our room, the card key let us in. Tossing our suitcases to the floor, her teeth ripped off my pants. Her dress fluttered to the floor, her hand grabbing a hold of my tie. Pulling me down, her lips pressed against mine lustfully.

"I have been waiting all night to take you, alpha." She growled hungrily in my ear, pulling out the flogger. "I have been such a naughty girl. Punish me." My hands traced the black leather, a devious grin dancing on her face. Bending over the bed, she wagged her ass in my face. Raising it in the air, I stopped. Snatching it from me, she cracked against it herself.

"See, it doesn't hurt. It feels great." She assured me sweetly, passing me back the flogger. "Just go as hard as I just did." Raising it again, my wolf ordered me to snap out of it. The sharp crack alarmed me, a cry of ecstasy bursting from her lips. Each time I whipped it harder, her body squirming underneath me. Running my hand up her thigh, my fingers were soaked. She was dripping down my arm, her tongue wagging in my direction. Spinning my fingers around, shivers of pleasure shot up my spine.

"Can I go in please?" I pleaded weakly, a sly grin curling on her lips. Her fingers grabbed my thick girth, shoving me in. A wave of euphoria washed over me, her walls tightening around my thick girth. Backing up into me, she swayed her hips. My hands cupped her ass, my wolf telling me to flip her over. Shut up man, I was enjoying this. As if her wolf heard me, she flipped over. A crazed look twinkled in her eyes, her hand grabbing my tie. Undoing it, she tossed it to the side. Undoing all of the buttons, my shirt fluttered to the floor. Our hot bodies pressed against each other, her hand sliding me in again.

"I will always please your wolf." She whispered sensually in my ear, her lips brushing against the nape of my neck. "Please do what you want." Letting my wolf take control, her heels sat on my shoulders. Ramming in and out of her, she gripped the white cotton sheets underneath her. Her screams only got louder as my tip brushed up against her g-spot, lowering her legs. She wrapped her legs around my waist, she rode me up and down. Groaning gruffly, my hands slid down to her hips. Lifting her up and down, my fangs grazed her neck. Pushing her head into the nape of my neck, the sound of our skin popping together made her cum earlier than me. Goosebumps popped up on my skin, her wild eyes gazing into mine. Pinning me down, her long brown hair hung like a curtain around her face. Swinging her hips to her own rhythm to the song in her own head, her nails scratched my chest. Goddamn, she was amazing.

"Evie, don't stop!" I cried out lustfully, about to cum. "I am about to cum. Come with me again." Short gasps of pleasure burst from her sweet lips, her hips grinding faster and faster. Sliding my hands up to my breasts, she forced me to squeeze them. Squeezing them roughly, I held her down as my hot seed filled her up. Collapsing next to me, she kissed my lips sweetly. Resting her head on my chest, she swirled her finger on my chest.

"I can't wait to keep practicing until the next full moon, so you can make me a mother." She growled sexually, her lips brushed every inch of my chest. "How about round two?" 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.5M 74.1K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
94.3K 3.2K 27
"I rejected you." I said it such a calm voice and surprised myself. He stood there across the table staring at me with a face of horror. My claws ext...
361K 16.8K 37
Grace did everything she could to separate herself from the supernatural world. Little did she know, one moment of weakness would destroy all of her...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...