Ice Blue

By satinbabyyy

His ice blue eyes may be the reason why I'm freezing and why I'll continue freezing for the rest of my life. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The sky
Chapter 27
Final

Chapter 17

5.1K 108 316
By satinbabyyy

The club is spinning while I walk along the hallway to reach the restrooms. Giuseppe is waiting for me at the begging of the hallway. Respectfully. I didn't want him to come all the way with me anyway and as soon as I'm done, I check myself in the mirror before I leave the restroom that's full of women. I spot a woman crying, one is throwing up, some are taking selfies and refreshing their makeup. I just stand there and look at myself.

I think of how I wanted to devour him in that booth and how that longing is still lingering inside me. I felt how his hard cock pressed against my pussy and I can't forget how my stomach started somersaulting. A wave of something I've never felt before flows down my lower abdomen. I'm still wet and the pulse of my clit is still throbbing. If Valentin doesn't make the first move anytime soon, I will. Since he won't let me fuck anyone else, I will have to make him fuck me. I put my hands on my cheeks when I notice how I start blushing. I'm in public but I can't control the thoughts and pictures of him. His soft panting and the way he pushed up his hips makees me dizzier than the alcohol.

I leave the restroom and walk back, finding Giuseppe where I left him. He starts walking and I follow him. I don't know if Valentin and I will continue where we stopped because he seemed so distracted suddenly. He was totally into it and then suddenly tensed. Something is off. I don't know what. He probably thought of something that ruined his mood or he really didn't feel comfortable here. It's new for me too but somehow I am scared that he didn't enjoy it as much as me.

My stomach drops at that thought. What if this is only this exciting to me? What if I turned him off?

I stop as I suddenly feel something wet splash my chest and my blazer. I gasp, suddenly woken up and totally sober from the little shock. First I look down at myself and inspect the damage which is very little. It seems to be vodka. Nothing sticky, luckily but it smells. Then I look at the man who spilled it on me. A tall man with wide shoulders and brown hair which is a bit shorter than Valentin's hair. He is tanned and smells like a vacation on an island. A salty breeze, flowers, fruits, cocktails and freshness. He seems to be around the same age as Valentin but other than him, he's wearing a suit. From the outside he seems like a normal business man but I can sense that there is more behind it. After my time with Valentin I figured out how to recognize these people and since the club is filled with them, it's not a surprise.

"I apologize." He says and before I can stop him, he goes for the bar next to us immediately to grab some napkins. I look down on myself. It's not much and he doesn't need to do this but I don't get to stop him either. Giuseppe squares his shoulders next to me. I thought he'd step in and hit the guy in the face but it seems like he can separate things like these from real danger. Yet I can sense how he is looking at the man. He's suspicious and on alert. I like that.

The man comes back with a lot of napkins in his hands. He doesn't seem rushed because he is calm in general. He's moving slow and elegant, not rushed or nervous. I think that's attractive. He is attractive because he is noble. His watch, the chain, the handkerchief, the cufflinks. I don't know what he is but he is not a gangster. For a second I get lost in his honey eyes as he gets close to me. Really close because he wants to wipe the vodka off me but I wake up and stop him.

"You really don't need to..." I say as he calmly brings his hand to the fabric at my waist. He taps it, taking off most of the liquid that the fabric hasn't soaked up yet. I clench my jaw hardly. This situation makes me nervous. If Valentin would see us he would read the situation differently and I'd understand it because I'd do the same. Besides that, he told me that he'd go nuts if I'd speak to someone. That's what I just did but this is a different case.

"I do. It's not in my nature to be so careless to spill something on beautiful women like you." He's not even looking into my face while he says that but I feel his words in every inch of my bones and swallow. This compliment wasn't necessary but I don't tell him that. He's so close to me that I'm scared his perfume will melt on me because then I will have no chance to explain this to Valentin. He's taking me in. "Really... It's-..." I can't continue my sentence because his hand goes up to my chest. To my bare skin. I hold my breath. Vodka is dripping down my breast and he's touching it. He's touching my tits, tapping them with the napkin, making them dry again. "It's necessary. Please let me touch you." his deep voice reminds me of the roar of a lion and his words are making me shake. My chest quivers from his touch. Unfortunately he notices that and I catch him grin. "Your skin is beautiful..." he says quietly but I still hear it through the music. Why am I getting goosebumps and why is this affecting me? Probably because I never dealt with men like these and now they're all around me.

His hand slows down and his eyes are pulling me in. He licks his soft lips and cocks his head. "Shit they're so beautiful..." his voice gets raspy and my stomach drops. I take a shaky breath when I realize that he means my tits. Worry captures my facial expression. I need to do something. Too late. "Get your hands off her." Giuseppe says, wanting to step between us. I stop him, raising my hand "It's okay, it's okay." I don't want to cause drama and action. There's no need for attention. Not here. Especially since I know how that drama would look. Besides that, we don't know who he is and what if he's here with some people? "I can handle it. Really. It's okay." I try to keep it short and ignore the way this man has me confused and consumed. I want to take the napkins out of his hand but he doesn't let me. Instead, he closes the gap between us and our bodies touch. I gasp and something about him changes. Suddenly it seems like it's not about the mess anymore. Does he think he can hit on me? This is not a movie or a romanic way to make me fold for him. "I made the mess. I'll clean it." He tells me, looking down at me. I look up, feeling small. He's not polite anymore. He's serious and dominant. Demanding.

I almost back away but then he touches me underneath my chin and I notice that my chin and my neck got wet too. I'm getting restless. "I'd know other ways to make you clean but that would require another location and less clothes." He whispers and my eyes grow wide while he slides his fingers along my neck, wiping off the vodka. What is he thinking? That this little accident will make me go with him?

I push his hand off and shake my head, trying to find the words but we get interrupted.

"Get your filthy hands off her." Valentin says, standing behind me. His voice crawls into my brain and over every inch of my skin. This is a way to affect me. My heart drops to my ass and I turn my head around to him. I feel like I got caught shoplifting or I murdered someone and got caught in the process of getting rid of the corpse. That's how hard I start to panic. My mouth goes dry. I have seen Valentin freak out a few times but I've never seen him in action and I'm scared this might be the day I'll see him actually hurt someone because I doubt he'll just talk to him in a nice way. He's not the man to talk things out, except when it comes to me. But he told me to not speak to anybody and I did. I'll get a punishment too.

The man backs off, finally giving me some room to breathe. He looks at Valentin, scanning him from head to toes and I can't ignore the amusement in his face. Does he think this is funny? No. It's a challenge to him because they're on the same level.

"Oh." He says while Valeting approaches us. He squares his shoulders, the clenched jaw and fists tell me that he will definitely not be as polite as the man was. He's provoked and ready to fight. I can see how he is ready to go off every second. The man doesn't seem any less dangerous either but Valentin can play dirty. He can be disgusting and ruthless and I believed him when he told me that he would kill for me. I doubt that this man will be as ruthless as him. My heart picks up the pace and I pray that they will handle this like two gentlemen. But only god knows what that means around here.

"I didn't know she already has an owner." The man says and my jaw drops. What was that? Why is he speaking of me as if I'm a dog? An animal? I'm mad and I knew something about him was off but I didn't know that he was disrespectful. I should've known when he got that close to me, although I told him it's fine. Is he a pimp or something? Maybe he's just disrespectful and thinks he can speak of women and treat them the way he wants.

I look at Valentin. His facial expression softens. I frown in confusion. Why is he turning soft and unbothered? His shoulders aren't tense anymore and he's not clenching his fists anymore, though I can see the veins on his neck and his hands. How is he not ready to fight after such a comment? I expected him to beat the shit out of him. Isn't he going to defend me or does he just find this funny? This whole thing makes panic creep up inside me again.

Valentin comes closer and stands beside me. He wraps one of his arms around my waist and with his free hand he wipes the hair that fell into my face away. He squeezes it behind my ear and then he grabs my face. Roughly enough for me to know that he is not as calm as he acts like and that the soft and small smirk on his lips isn't real at all. It has nothing to do with kindness. I stay still as he speaks. "She doesn't. Not at all." I don't know what to think of his words yet. What is he trying to do? "Are you interested? I don't mind sharing." He continues and my widened eyes shoot towards him. Is he being serious right now? He would never do that. He would never share me. Even if this situation would amuse him in the slightest bit, he would never offer a man something like this. Not with me. Not after he almost went crazy about me getting close to a woman just a few minutes ago. This is not him. Whatever is going on in his head, I need to trust it.

The man looks surprised because he didn't expect Valentin to accommodate. "Is that so?" He asks, almost happy now but there is something else about him. His eyes are shining like he would take me as soon as Valentin would let me go. He's only waiting for it, as if he has been waiting for it his whole life. Why is he so excited about it? How is he so naive to believe him. "You can take her right here, right now." Valentin says, smiling like a freak now. This is scaring me. Is he really going to give me away? My knees tremble and my mouth goes dry. The walls are closing in. This is scary and I want to get out.

"She's young and beautiful, isn't she?" Valentin asks, presenting me like a fresh piece of meat. I turn my face to him with a lot of worry. "She is untouched. A virgin but willing to take every inch you will give her." As he continues to speak, I notice how my stomach turns. I don't feel alright. I thought I could trust him. I thought he would keep me safe but right now he is throwing me in the hands of a man who can't wait to do things to me that I don't even want to think of. Why would he give these things about me away? He would never speak of me like that...

My skin doesn't feel like my own skin right now. It feels like a skin that doesn't belong to mine. I want to vomit.

"She obeys well. She'll do whatever you want." I want to punch him. Never would I have thought that this man would show me off like that. Not him...

"I see. She is trained well." The man finally speaks, his voice full of amusement but I can feel that he is testing Valentin. He wants to hear and know more. I'm so confused and irritated that I don't understand what's really going on right now. He didn't seem like someone who would like to buy a young girl at first. I was stupid to fall for that politeness he had. I was stupid to believe he's just a business man. I blame it on the alcohol. No one here has a straight mind.

"I'll let you test her out upstairs, before you decide." Valentin says and tears start to build. I can't recognize his voice. His words are strange. "Eat her out and see if you like her taste." He grins. I swallow the lump in my throat but my stomach knots in pain. I don't want that man to touch me. I don't even want him to look at me the way he's doing it right now. "Sounds good to me. I'd like to see how wide she can spread these pretty legs for me." The man says and takes a few steps, wanting to walk past us, towards the stairs, ready to take me. A tear rolls down my face and I look at Valentin who's frozen now. His hands are still on me and he's still looking at where the man was standing, as if he is still standing there but the man is already walking past us. Suddenly Valentin lets me go and grabs the back of the mans neck, yanking him back and straight on the ground, like a machine that didn't take any effort to do it. My eyes widen and my stomach somersaults. I back off when Valentin gets on top of the man and starts hitting him. He punches him so hard and fast that I doubt I can stop him now. That anybody can stop him now. "You son of a bitch!" He screams at him. I get goosebumps from the scary scenery. I've never witnessed something like this before and seeing such violence is scary.

Giuseppe reaches out his arm and hides me behind it, holding me back from getting hurt but I can still see them.

The man hits Valentin right in his face and knocks him off. Valentin trips as he stands up but he doesn't fall. He uses the back of his hand to wipe the corner of his mouth. Blood is dripping from it while the man stands up and I gasp at his bloody face. "Did you enjoy watching us?" Valentin asks him, smirking but I know he's not having fun. He wants to murder him and I feel like throwing up but I'm also relieved because he will not give me away.

But what does he mean with "watching us"? Is that why he stopped in the booth? Because we were being watched? By him? My skin tingles and I shiver at how creepy this whole situation is. He didn't spill the drink on me accidentally. It was planned and that's why he switched from being polite to being greedy, awkward and touchy.

The man runs into Valentin, shoving him into the bar counter. The people gasp and back away immediately. Some of them scream and start to run. The rest watches them. They're all animals here. It's nothing they haven't seen before and they enjoy it. They'd even pay to watch shit go down.

"I did." The man says and punches Valentin across the face. "No!" The word escapes my mouth because I don't want to see him get hurt. This is painful to watch but I know that Valentin doesn't need my protection. He is used to this as well and he knows how to handle it. That's why he grabs a bottle from the counter and slams it across the mans head. He backs off, holding onto his head. I can't breathe. This is too much.

"I'll rip your fucking eyes which you had on her out." Valentin growls. He's out of himself, approaching the man like an earthquake that's unstoppable. He kicks him right into his side. So quickly and hardly that the man didn't see it coming. I suck in a sharp breath. Valentin knew exactly what he was doing. That was a dangerous and trained kick. Right into his kidneys. It sends him on his knees. His face changes in pain which gives Valentin enough time to hit him in the face again. "You must be fucking stupid to think I'll let you touch her." He hits him again. "I'll fucking murder you, do you hear me?" he fists the mans hair and makes him look up at him. "I dare you to look at her or touch her again." He gives him another kick, with his knee this time, so he falls forward and has to plant his hands on the floor. I clench my jaw because I know what's coming. Valentin stomps on his left hand. So hard that the man groans in pain. I close my eyes. I knew that broke his fingers and I hear him do the same to his other hand. I open my eyes. He fists his hair again and makes him look up at him again. "You stupid fuck." I've never heard so much hatred and anger in his voice.

I exhale and feel the weight fall off my chest. He didn't mean any of the words he said. He was only bluffing to get the man ready and easy. I understand it now.

The man looks up at him and grins. I get goosebumps. Is he still in the position to grin? I doubt that.

"She seemed willing." He says and Valentin kicks him right into his face but he laughs, although he is bleeding a lot. My back is covered in sweat and my vision blurs.

I wasn't willing. I just didn't know what to do. Would Valentin believe that?

"Hit me as much as you want, I will spread her legs and taste that pussy. I will get what you offered me." These words make Valentin so furious that he pulls out a gun. I gasp and hold onto Giuseppe's arm, shocked and scared. I didn't know he was armed. How come I didn't feel it when I was straddling his lap? My chest shakes with the breath I let out. It shouldn't go this far. I don't want this. Not because of me. I'll feel forever guilty and I don't want Valentin to carry that weight, even if it's not as important to him as it is to me.

He points the gun right at his head and I feel like I'm fainting, yet I manage to scream. "Don't." My voice is shaking.

He wouldn't shoot him, would he? He wouldn't kill him...

Valentin turns his head to me, keeping his eyes on the man. I'm shaking and holding onto Giuseppe so tightly that my nails leave marks on his skin. He doesn't shake me off. Everything is going too fast. And also too slow. He said he would kill for me but I don't want him to kill for me. I don't want him to kill at all.

He focuses on me but doesn't lowers his gun. I want to crawl out of my skin right now. People are watching. The air gets tense. So do my muscles. My throat gets tight and so do my lungs.

Valentin looks at me and he shoots. I flinch, closing my eyes automatically, wishing I wouldn't be here or alive. My blood goes cold. I'm freezing and my blood is flowing down to my legs. Giuseppe holds me in his arms and only then I realize that I almost fell because my legs can't carry me right now. I can't move. I hear the blood pump in my ears. There are too many noises, too many people running around and making noises but I don't know what they're doing or saying. So I dare to open my eyes, although my eyelids feel heavy. The people around them disappeared because they probably realized that this is serious and they didn't want the smoke.

I see them. The man is laying on the ground, holding onto his shoulder. There's blood. So much blood. Valentin shot him in his shoulder, not his head. He also already put the gun away. I watch him lean down to the man and hear him say "Next time I'll catch you without her, I will blow off your head." And I start to shiver. I've never been a fan of this. I don't even like this in movies or books. It's scaring the shit out of me and right now I just witnessed the man I live with shoot someone and promise him to blow off his head next time.

My head is spinning. The room is spinning. "Valentin..." I mumble and can feel how Giuseppe shoves an arm under my knees and my back. He picks me up and I feel like I can't breathe. My heart rate is slow. "Take her to the car and then come back, clean the mess. I'll send-..." I can't hear the rest because I drift away. My head feels so heavy that I feel like I can't lift it. All I can feel is how Giuseppe puts me in the passenger seat of the car we came in. That means they will stay there and clean the mess just like Valentin said. The door closes and I'm alone. For only a few minutes until Valentin gets behind the wheel. I turn my heavy head to him and notice the blood stains on his button down.

"What did you do?" I mumble. Even my tongue feels heavy. I can barely speak. The car starts rolling. When did he turn on the engine?

"I showed mercy because you looked at me with your doe eyes." He answers and I slowly get myself back together. "Oh, god." I mumble, still feeling heavy. "I told you I would kill for you, didn't I?"he didn't lie at all but I didn't know I'd have to be proven so soon. He's ready to do it without hesitation. Considering that the man didn't even really touch me, I don't want to think of what he will do when someone really touches me.

I can't judge him. I can't tell him to not do it, go back and apologize or save him. I can't do anything against it. It's in his nature. He is used to this.

"What's going to happen to him now?" I ask, putting a hand on my chest. "The guys will take him somewhere locked up so I can get my job done later." He answers and I quiver in my seat. "You will kill him?" That's a stupid question. I can't think straight right now. "If I let him go, I'll hunt him down and kill him. It'll happen anyway. I didn't do it now because I assume you haven't seen a corpse in your life before and I didn't want him to be the first." He explains but my brain can barely keep up. What a gentleman. He didn't kill just so I wouldn't be traumatized. If I would have the energy right now, I would roll my eyes.

I stay silent during the rest of the ride and when we arrive, I notice that my knees are still weak. Surprisingly he doesn't even let me think of walking. He comes to my side and picks me up like Giuseppe did earlier. Like he did the night I was drunk. I hold onto him by wrapping my arms around his neck and let him carry me in the house and my room. He lets me down on my bed and I want to take my shoes off but I notice that he wants to leave. Without saying anything. There's still hatred in his eyes. The fire in his mind is spreading over his heart right now. I don't want to burn in it but I also don't want him to leave. I need to take care of it.

"Where are you going?" I ask, panicking. I know very well where he wants to go. He wants to end what he started and I won't let him do that. Even if he already murdered someone before, the less he kills, the better. I need to stop him, even though I know it will be anything but easy.

"I'll be back. It won't take long." He is cold. He's trying to comfort me but he is also mad at me. I feel horrible. Guilty. "No. Please stay." I tell him, my lower lip shaking as I'm about to cry. Tonight was a mixture of so many events and emotions that I don't want to be alone right now because otherwise I will be crying my eyes out here. I will die of worry. "I want you to stay with me." I mean it. I'm not only saying it because I don't want him to kill someone.

The muscles of his jaw soften and he starts breathing slower. "I need you." My voice cracks and shakes, the walls are closing in and my lungs feel tight. I don't want to be alone with the images I've seen earlier. He would kill for me but would he also let someone live for me? Stay for me? He knows what I'm thinking of and what I'm asking myself because he stays.

I feel relieved because I have him now but something awful is creeping up inside me since the muscles of his jaw are visible again. He's not calm. He's still angry, Out of himself and now that I'm stopping him, he's even angrier. He wants to leave and get his job done but he also doesn't want to leave me alone, although he is hating me right now. I can feel it. He's mad at me. Just as much as he is mad at that man. The only difference is that he won't shoot me. Hopefully

The silence weights heavy on me. It's scary and he's staring at me. He doesn't stop staring at me. He's looking right into my eyes and it's giving me goosebumps. It's horrifying. The way the edges of his face are sharper in this dimmed light is scaring me. His eyes are glowing with fire, yet they're making me freeze.

"Didn't I tell you to not speak to anybody?" His deep voice is hard. I swallow, feeling how the corners of my mouth round downwards. "I'm sorry." My chin is shaking. I'm about to burst out in tears. I'm guilty. This all happened because of me and I know it. I should've stopped it when I had time. It got out of hand because of me. Valentin went insane because of me and now it's his time to get even with me. My heart is pounding so hard against my chest that it's hurting.

"You don't listen." He shakes his head. His voice is trembling. He is about to lose it. "I will teach you to listen." He taunts, taking two steps towards me. I frown in worry, feeling my lungs empty.

"I told him you're a virgin. Is that true?" He asks and I blush, embarrassed to remember that he put something like that on the table. He was just teasing the man but now he wants to know if he spoke the truth but isn't it obvious? He should've known the moment he put his fingers inside me. He didn't so I give him his answer. "It is." My voice is shaking. I want to hide how scared I am of him right now but I can't. He's like a shark who can smell blood and sense movement from miles away. It's terrifying. I always thought he wouldn't hurt me but after seeing his other side tonight, I believe that I don't know him a bit. There's so much I don't know about him. He is unpredictable and his calmness is scary. Tears storm down my face.

"No one has ever touched you?" He asks, breathing heavily. His eyes are spitting fire. He is balling his fists to not hit me. I back off, scooting a bit away from him on the bed. My pulse rises and my hands start to shake. "N-no." I stammer. He swallows and takes a step closer. I'm scared I'll provoke him when I scoot away even more. "I was the first man to make you come?" He asks and I'm not sure anymore what this is about but I play along. Anything to get him out of this state of mind he is in right now. I know what he is capable of and I'm scared he will show me again. I'm scared of this man when he isn't treating me nicely.

"Yes." More tears flow down my face. He takes a step further and I scoot away until I hit the headboard. I can't control how my body reacts to him right now. I'm shaking with fear and he doesn't care. He's blinded by his anger. "That means you're mine, doesn't it? It means I own you." His voice turns even harder and it cuts me like a knife. "Yes, I am yours." My voice cracks and I cover my mouth with my hand. I mean it. I feel like I belong to him and I want him to see that. I want him to know there's no need for this. "So how dare you let another man touch you?" He asks and I burst out in tears. "I didn't! I'm sorry!" I hurry but I know I can't explain it. Not right now. It wouldn't change anything.

"Make me forgive you." He says through his teeth, looking at me like I'm the man in the club. My chest aches. "How?" I cry. What would he want me to do? "Get on your knees." He answers and I freeze for a moment until I start to move. I take off my pumps and throw them in a corner before I get off the bed and approach him. My knees are shaking as I want to get on them but he fists the back of my hair and pulls me back up. I cry in pain.

"Stupid bitch. Don't kneel for no man, not even for me and not even when I tell you to. Unless you're sucking my cock." He says as he pulls me back to the bed. He's dragging me by my hair and it hurts so much that I cry out again. He wanted to see if I'd do it. I was ready to do it but he didn't really want me to.

He lets me go and looks down at me, impatiently. "Take that fucking blazer off." He orders. I unbutton it and slide out of it immediately, letting my tits pop out. Now I'm standing here in nothing but my tiny, black G-string. He's breathing fast and hard. I continue to sob, feeling weak and fragile but also better because we don't talk about what happened anymore.

My heart stops as he reaches down and rips off my string with one movement. I suck in a sharp breath and feel exposed but not as embarrassed as I thought I would be. Instead, I feel how my clit starts throbbing, uncontrollably. My blood starts pumping faster and I feel like I'm going to pass out. What is actually happening here? All I know is that my nipples are hardening and that my body is longing for him, though it should be the last thing it should do in this moment. He's frowning and looking at me like he wants to strangle me but I can see the desire in his eyes. I can see the obsessive desire. The lust and the passion.

Suddenly he pushes me on the bed. I'm shaking from crying but that doesn't stop him from being rough and harsh with me. "Valentin, I'm sorry." I whisper since my voice isn't capable of more. I'm scared of what he'll do to me but I hope this will turn out the way I think it will. I hope he'll be able to see through his anger and let his desire in because this is turning me on and I want my instincts to be right.

"Shut the fuck up." He grabs both of my ankles with one hand and walks to the end of the bed, turning me with him so my feet reaches the end of the bed. I cry out again because his grip is dangerously tight. "You thought you'd get away with this, didn't you?" He says through his teeth, his anger not fading a bit. "Pathetic whore..." he grabs my ankles with both hands and pulls me towards him so I slide forward on the satin sheets.

"No, no!" I cry out. "Don't hurt me, I promise I'll behave." I could silently watch where this is going but I'm so scared that I can't stop crying and not knowing what he will do is just as scary as finding out you'll die in the next few minutes. "Oh, you will." He nods and gets on his knees. My heart skips a beat and I prop myself on my elbows to see him better. What is he doing? "I won't hurt you, Anastasia." He says, grabbing my things and pulling me even closer. "I will ruin you. I will get you ready first." His eyes darken. I swallow, feeling my skin burn. "I'll widen you up with my tongue so it'll hurt less when I fuck some sense into you." He taunts and dives between my legs.

I let myself fall back when I feel his mouth cover my wet pussy. His grip around my thighs is tight. I inhale and forget to exhale when he starts licking me. The sensation of it reaches my stomach. It tingles. This feels different than his fingers. His tongue is wet and warm... and hitting the right spots. Is this what his punishment looks like? I should misbehave more often. He told me to never get on my knees and there he is getting on his so he can eat me out. It's turning me on just as much as his tongue inside my pussy is turning me on.

He bites me and I scream, crying out and wanting to move away from his mouth but he pulls me in and starts sucking on my clit. My back arches and I can feel the knot in my stomach. "Valentin..." I moan and close my eyes, burying the back of my head in the mattress. "Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?" He asks and I lift my head to look at him again. He looks right into my eyes as he spits on my pussy and licks me. My body shakes and I moan louder this time. His tongue feels so good. I want more. I'm in heat. He is nibbling, biting, licking and sucking me. All I ever wanted and expected. I grab the sheets when I feel how my legs start to shake. "You're so fucking sweet." I hear him mumble and then I feel something else too. His hand is sliding up to my chest. He grabs my left tit and starts kneading it tightly. Squeezing so much that it hurts me. I put my hand on his and try to not hyperventilate. This feels so good. My tears start streaming down my face as he starts licking me faster.

"No man beside me will ever have this." He says. I nod. Quickly, consumed and convinced. "No man." I whimper.

I'm panting and moaning, breathing heavily and sweating. Drowning in these sheets and being carried away by his tongue that dips into me like I'm honey. He said I'm sweet. I feel desired and adored. I feel like I'm standing on the cliff without the glass bannister. I can feel the vibrations of the waves hitting the stone in every inch of my body.

"Are you coming?" He notices the way I'm shaking and breathing. "Mhm!" I nod, unable to breathe properly. "Good girl. Come for me." He puts his hand on my stomach and gently pushes down. I scream because I feel like I need to pee and it's not the right time for that. Then he continues flicking and sucking my clit with his tongue. I can't hold it in anymore. A wave of pleasure hits me from head to toes. But actually it starts in my chest and my stomach. It creeps up inside me. In every inch of me. My back arches again and I scream, holding onto the sheets and feeling like I'm floating. I'm squirming and shaking with the fireworks that just exploded all over me. Even when I close my eyes, I can still feel my clit throbbing as I ride out my orgasm but there's something missing. His mouth on my pussy is missing.

Although my heart is racing, I look up. He's looking at me with hungry eyes and a slightly dropped jaw.

Then I notice it. His button down is wet.

"No..." I mumble, embarrassment flooding me and making me blush.

"Shit, you're a squirter." He says and I take shaky breaths. Too fast and shallow. I didn't know that I could do that. Since when am I capable of that? Seems like I just needed the right movements from the right person.

"Do you even know..." he rises and starts unbuttoning his shirt. My eyes fall down on his abs and his abdomen as he unbuckles his belt. I couldn't even get down from my high before I started going to another. He's undressing... It's getting serious. "How fucking hot that is." He continues and slides down his pants and his boxers at the same time, freeing his cock which is already swollen, hard, veiny and longer than I thought. The throbbing is back and I'm so hot it's almost like I didn't just come and squirt on him seconds ago. If he wouldn't have told me that he finds it hot, I would be drowning in embarrassment right now and probably hide under the sheets.

He slides out of his shoes and stands so tall in front of me that my mouth is craving being filled by him. Each hole of me is craving to be filled by him. I want to take him but I don't know if I can. He's so big. While I fight with my thoughts, he grabs my ankles and makes me spin around. I let out a little scream and my eyes widen as I lay on my stomach. Is he going to fuck me like this? My first time?

"Wait!" I tell him but I know he won't. I feel him get on the mattress, his weight pressing into it and making it move. "I don't know, if I can take it!" I tell him truthfully and want to get up but he grabs my wrists with one hand and pins them to my back. I groan as my face is being pressed in the mattress. "I don't remember letting you have a choice." His knees brush my inner thighs. He's getting closer. "I will make you take it." I know he will. This is not a lie. He never lies to me. "You'll take every inch." He slaps my ass so hard out of nowhere that I scream into the mattress. "You will take me like the good girl you are." he spanks me again and I try to hold my scream in but the tears which I didn't notice dried come back again. "You will never disobey me, you cunt." another spanking. Another and another. I cry into the mattress, sobbing but feeling something else at the same time. Something that makes me feel good. Pleasure.

"I won't..." I sob. "But please don't do it like this. Not from behind... Please." I cringe and shrink in the mattress, sobbing as if I don't want any of this. I do but I don't know what's wrong with my emotions. Right now I can't assume how he will be treating me but when he slowly lets my wrists go, I exhale in relief. "I wouldn't have done it anyway because I want to look into your eyes when I fuck your tight pussy." He grabs my ankles again and makes me turn around so I'm laying on my back again. "But it's cute of you to beg me so politely.

Valentin

Her red cheeks are glowing with the tears that wet her face. She is so vulnerable right now and it's turning me on because that's exactly how I like her. Especially in bed. I like degrading her but praising her at the same time, confusing and overstimulating her so much that she has to cry and giving her physical pain. I will wear her out and make her sore, fuck her until she passes out and can't take more. I know she's scared to take me but she will have to. She's waking up all the scary things in me.

"I'm scared." Of course she is but I can see how much she wants this. She proved it to me when she moaned as I licked every inch of her sweet pussy. "Please don't hurt me." Her eyes are shining. She's scared I'll go hard on her and she wishes I would go slow and careful but that's not going to happen. She's scared I'll tear her apart and that's exactly what I will do.

More hot blood is pumping into my cock when I look down at her, seeing her lay there with her itty bitty body, ready for me but also scared of what I'll do to her. Knowing that no man has ever seen her like this before or put her in this position before makes me even harder than I already am and I can't take it anymore. I want to fill her, hurt her, scare the shit out of her and have her crying even more while my cock is throbbing inside her. Whatever that sick thing inside me is, it wants me to be mean to her and hurt her. The worst part is that I enjoy it. I hunted and now I want to be fed.

I grab her tits, squeezing them way too hard. So hard that her face is full of pain. "I will tear your tiny pussy apart." I tell her so she can prepare. Fear holds her captive and I feel like my heart is going to break free from my ribcage. It makes me feel good to see her like this. This is nothing like fucking with other women. No woman will be enough after her. No woman will satisfy me like her because no woman will be her. She is mine. Every inch of her is mine and I can do whatever I want with her.

She wants me to treat her like this. She wants me to fuck her so hard that she won't be able to walk in the morning but she's scared of it. She knows it will hurt.

"I will fuck that cunt like it's my toy." I lower myself a bit, adjusting between her thighs. She watches every move of me, breathing heavily. I continue to knead and slap her tits until they turn red. Then I let them go and wrap one hand around my cock which is already pulsating and open her pussy with my other hand. "If it hurts too much, hold onto me." I whisper before I lower myself and there's only an inch left between our faces. I slide my tip in and watch her chest grow, her eyes widen and her mouth open. "Fuck..." I mumble when I feel how tight she is. Her pussy is warm and wet. Her eyelids flutter and she moans in pain, holding onto my arms. I can feel her dig her nails into my skin.

Good.

A shiver runs down my spine and reaches over to my lower abdomen.

I brush her lips with mine. "Ah..." he moans and I can see her tears flow faster now. I go deeper. Giving her more than she can take. I'm more careful than I thought I'd be. I wasn't even planning to but when I see her like this, I don't want to hurt her. Like really hurt her... I know it gives her pleasure but I don't want it to be uncomfortable for her. Apparently I'm not as heartless and furious as I thought I was a few minutes ago.

My blood is hot and my heart is racing. "Does it hurt?" I ask and she quickly nods as I continue to go deeper. So do her nails in my skin and I know she broke the skin. I might be bleeding but that turns me on even more. I give her the last inch, being balls deep and feel how she tightens around me. She's tensing. I slowly pull out, deciding to go careful on her for now. I don't know where that urge comes from but I'm suddenly not so sure anymore if I want to hurt her during her first time. There will be plenty of other times I'll get to hurt her. Wouldn't hurt me to go soft on her now.

Anastasia

He shoves an arm under my waist and holds me tight, pressing me against his body. His eyes are pulling me in and my skin is grinding on his. I've never been so close to anybody before and I like it. I like it with him. Even when it hurts. He's fulfilling my fantasies and that makes this moment perfect, even if I didn't expect him to really go that harsh on me for my first time.

I hold onto him and another moan escapes my mouth as he thrust into me again. The pressure is painful. His size is putting me in pain but the pleasure it brings is bigger. I'm feeling good and I see the way he looks at me now. His anger faded. There's still passion and lust but he doesn't seem to want to burn the world anymore. He doesn't seem to want to hurt me anymore.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks, panting softly. I shake my head immediately. I don't want this to stop. Not now. Not ever. "Please keep going." I pant and feel how he starts thrusting faster. I close my eyes in pain and dig my nails into his skin. He's filling me and I can feel him all over me. His weight, his scent, his pleasure. His eyes are meeting mine and touching my soul. He knows I'm giving him all of me now. I'm trusting him with my body and my soul. That's where the change in him comes from. Just minutes ago he wanted to rip me apart and now I catch him look at me like I'm vulnerable and ask me if I want him to stop. He went slow, though he told me he wouldn't. I doubt that he was planning on making it turn out like this.

I like both. I like it when he wants to devour me but I also like it when he's making sure I'm okay.

I open my eyes and look into his. He kisses me. Heat flows all over my body. His kiss is reaching ever inch of me. His lips are making love to mine just the way he's doing to me right now. This isn't sex and he knows it. He knows that this is more than that. I can see it in his eyes, feel it in his lips, the way he holds me and pounds me. His grip around my waist is so tight, as if he doesn't want to let me go and I feel safe in his arms.

He goes harder and I moan into his mouth. He breaks the kiss, moving on me but holding eye contact. "Is this okay?" He asks. I nod, feeling the pain fade. Now there's only pleasure. There's only him and I. Nothing and nobody else.

He kisses my forehead and I automatically push my chest up to meet his chest. I want to be closer. Closer than we already are. I want to be one with him.

He starts thrusting harder into me. He still wants to go rough but he's afraid of making me feel uncomfortable. My heart is hammering against my chest. "Is this okay?" He asks. I nod again feeling something great creep up inside me. Now he's planting kisses along my neck. He's making me feel good. He's not fucking me, he's loving me. I wrap my arms around his back. I'm loving him. My heart picks up the pace when he continues the rhythm and I feel another orgasm creep up.

"Valentin..." I moan. "You're so fucking tight." He says under his breath and his words add more pleasure to this all. I let my head fall back and feel how he squeezes the skin on my waist. He's close. "Faster..." I moan. He lets his head fall into my neck and I bury my face into his. I suck on his skin and bite him. He groans in the pain I give him but he starts fucking me faster. "Harder. Please!" I scratch his back, trying to get a grip, wanting more of his cock, even though he's already giving me every inch. "You feel so good, baby." He reaches out his free hand to grab the back of my left knee and pull it up so he can go deeper.

"Come for me. Come on my dick, princess." He says and that's it. I obey on command because his panting makes me whimper. I come so hard that I scream and cry out, digging my nails even deeper in his skin and holding onto him like I'd fall apart if I wouldn't. I'm shaking and my back is arching, making my body grow towards him. "Yeah... good girl..." he whispers into my ear while I ride out my orgasm and he continues to fuck me hard. He's thrusting in and out of my wet pussy so smoothly that my stomach turns in excitement. I wrap my legs around his waist and feel him throbbing inside me. He didn't come yet but I know he will any second because I'm tightening around him. He can feel my pussy throbbing around him. Suddenly he lets me go and fists the back of my hair. I let him do and kiss him when he comes inside me. He moans into my skin and I shiver again. Hearing him moan makes me want to come again. It's so hot and sexy when he does that.

He rests inside me, not pulling out, and looks at me. He's still hard and I know there's so much going on in his head right now.

He wipes away the sweat on my forehead and caresses my head. I didn't know that Valentin was capable of such pure intimacy. That he would look at me like he wants me to be safe after fucking my soul out. His eyes are carrying so many emotions and I love that.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I have to smile. My body is warm and I feel so good and safe, tucked away under him. I've imagines this a hundred times but no scenario looked like this one. None was so intense, soft but heated and lovely. In none of these he was pleasing me more than getting pleased or making me come first. In none of these he was dropping down beside me and holding me in his arms.

"I am... You?" I ask, a bit hesitant. I'm scared he will regret this when all the anger and passion fades. He kisses me again. "I am." He whispers against my lips.

Valentin

What the fuck is going on with me?

((A/N: I hope I didn't disappoint!! 😩))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1K 9
Discontinued... - "You're never leaving this place, ever, π‘‘π‘œπ‘™π‘™." Our eyes meet and I let my burning tears fall down my cheeks, once again. 18 yea...
180K 5.6K 34
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 π’Šπ’‡ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π‘«π’†π’—π’Šπ’ π’˜π’†π’“π’† 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆 π’šπ’π’–, 𝒉𝒆'𝒅 π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’” π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 π’†π’šπ’†π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒕." π‘©π’π’π’Œ 1 Copyright...
2.4M 59.1K 38
#1 in Thriller /15-05-18/ "I want her", he says in a deep voice, causing me to shiver. His hair and eyes are the same color as the sky at night and h...