𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐎 || 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 !

بواسطة Rosuzen

HIATUS --- Kenzo Shintani wants to stay in his dream space forever. But everything changes within a blink of... المزيد

𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞 || 𝐩𝐫𝐞
𝐨𝐧𝐞 || 𝐦𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐜
𝐭𝐰𝐨 || 𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 || 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 || 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱 || 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 || 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝
𝐭𝐞𝐧 || 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 || 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐟𝐛: 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 || 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥
𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 || 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡

557 31 4
بواسطة Rosuzen

THIS PLACE IS LOOKING MORE LIKE A DUMP SINCE I WAS HERE.

Empty bottles scattered across the sidewalk, newspapers collecting in the corners, lazy students resting in the shade, Kenzo was merely disappointed by the look of his cherished school.

I do hope that those boys' rebellion works... eh?

As he was walking towards his homeroom at the start of his second day back, he noticed a familiar red-haired guy sitting in a middle of a chalk-drawn circle... maybe a summoning ritual?

"Don't come neaR here-" The drawer stopped abruptly as he looked up to see who it was, his blue tie signaling that he was a second-year.

Natsume Sakasaki scowled. "WhaT on earth happENED to you, Kenzo-senPAI?"

The said student blinked. "Erm, hello, Natsu-kun! So good to see you again-"

"Why are you actIng like that two-faced snakE?" Natsume retorted. "Did his souL settle inTO your body? Are you possESSED by hiM?"

Wincing slightly, Kenzo managed a smile. I forgot how blunt he is. "N-no... it's me, Kenzo Shintani."

Natsume grumbled, staring at him pointedly. "Sure doesN'T look likE it."

"..."

Entrapped in an awkward and tense silence, Kenzo basically worshipped the gods then and there when his cousin appeared behind him. "Hey, Kenzo-kun."

"Ohayo, Anzu-chan!" Grateful for a change of subject, he slung an arm around her and led her around the circle. "Bye-bye, Natsu-kun!"

The red-and-white-haired male shook his head, his face scrunched up as he continued his chalk drawing.

---

"Ne, Zo-Zo, where's the transfer student?"

After morning classes Kenzo decided to join Subaru, Hokuto and Makoto again for their afternoon break. After what had happened yesterday, the third-year grew interested by them, and had decided to stick around to see what they were like.

"She's checking in at the nurses office; Sagami-senpai wanted to see how she was doing," Kenzo answered, letting out a small whine as he cracked his shoulders. "Oof- there we go. Hey look, there she is right now."

The four boys turned to see the brunette walking towards them, smiling brightly. Subaru lightened up, skipping over to her. "I'm so glad you made it back to school today!"

Makoto nodded. "Yeah, I was afraid you wouldn't want to come anymore."

"N-no, it's fine... hm?"

Hokuto stopped walking and turned to Anzu, causing Makoto and Subaru to cease their walking too. "Transfer student. If you don't want to be associated with us any longer, we'll respect your feelings." He looked down at his feet. "But if you would like to remain with us..."

"We're still a new unit that's just starting out," Makoto explained. "So having a producer would be a big help."

"Not only that," Subaru put in. "It's a package deal! We get Zo-Zo too!"

Hokuto realized the weight of this. "That's right! Having an upperclassman on our side would be of huge help."

Kenzo clapped his hands together. "I don't mind helping my kouhais out if Anzu agrees~"

The brunette blinked. "Unit?"

"The idol students at this school form groups of to to about five people," Hokuto explained.

"Gami-san, erm, Koga Oogami, is part of a unit too, despite how he looks!"

"WHADDYA MEAN, 'HOW HE LOOKS', STUPID AKEHOSHI?!"

"Our fourth member feels the same way too," The dark-haired male continued. "His position is already kind of complicated to begin with... being part of the Student Council. He's the treasurer."

Kenzo pouted, crossing his arms. "As much as I hate the Council myself, that kid is a good one. You wouldn't have to worry about him leaking our plans."

Makoto nodded. "Yeah... we were all worried about that for a short second. But because we're all good friends, we don't doubt each other."

"That's right. The four of us want to raise a revolution, so we have to put our trust onto each other. If you will join us, it would make us very happy."

Anzu scrambled back as Hokuto leaned down to her, his face serious. Subaru sighed, slapping his back. "C'mon, Hokke, you're pushing too hard. See, the transfer student doesn't know how to respond! You can't just start talking about revolution like it's casual talk."

"Really?" He questioned, then bowed. "Sorry. Anyways, you don't have to tell us right away. Just make sure to give us an answer."

Anzu slightly smiled. "Of course."

---

"This is the auditorium."

The group had decided to continue Anzu's tour, since it was cut short yesterday. "Most of the official matches and concerts are held here," Kenzo was explaining to his cousin.

"It's also the location of the spring S1 taking place in two weeks," Hokuto interjected.

"S1?"

Makoto showed Anzu his phone. "See, it's this. In DreFes, it's the second-highest ranking stage."

"S1 takes place each season, so the next one is in the summer. We want to get much stronger by then, but the Student Council's influence will also keep getting stronger... if possible, we'd like to hit them hard at the S1 in two weeks, but..."

"Huh?"

"What's the matter, Akehoshi?"

Subaru, who was wandering around, turned to the entrance of the auditorium. "I hear singing!"

"Can you hear ultrasonic waves?" Hokuto sighed. "I knew that you were always part dog..."

"No..." Subaru shook his head. "The voice is- oh!" In realization he shot from his seat and barged into the auditorium, his friends trailing after him in confusion. "Akehoshi, wait—!"

"...aha!"

"Na na nanana, na na na na~ Open, JoyfulxBox~"

A soft, cheerful voice was echoing through the auditorium as they entered it, and a blue-haired first year was dancing around on the stage as they swept, using the lights above as a spotlight.

Subaru raced over to him "Ya-ho, Shinonon!! What're you doing in a place like this?"

"Oh- Akehoshi-senpai!" The first-year stopped abruptly and turned around to face the ginger, a bit shocked.

"You know him, Akehoshi?" Hokuto walked down the center path, Makoto, Anzu, and Kenzo trailing him.

The second-year nodded. "Yep! We work together a lot at the part-time jobs around school. He's Hajime Shino, a first year! His nickname is Shinonon!"

Hajime chuckled, clutching onto his broom. "Akehoshi-senpai is the only one who calls me that, though."

Makoto smiled. "Nice to meet you! We're-"

"I know who you are!" Hajime cut him off. Makoto looked more intrigued then offended.

Hokuto rested a hand on his hip, looking pleased. "I'm honored. Are you cleaning here for your part-time job?"

"Hai. Because I'm poor... and I'm also slow, so I have to work two or three times harder than everyone else."

This kid... Kenzo could barely contain his composure. Is so adorable! And so kind and humble, too!

Hokuto nodded at Hajime's statement. "Yes. There are a lot of expenses when you're an idol."

"Which I can cover them all for you sweethearts~!" Interjecting, Kenzo hopped towards Subaru and leaped onto the stage, startling Hajime. "You are so cute, my little kouhai! Let me pay for whatever you need!"

"E-eh?" Getting flustered at the attention, he stumbled a bit. "Please, senpai, it's alright-"

Hokuto sighed helplessly. "Please, Kenzo-senpai, we went over this! I promise you we'll be fine!"

"Now, now, don't disagree with your senpai," He waved a finger at him. "Let me treat my adorable underclassmen!"

Makoto shook his head. "Shino," He decided to change the subject. "are you in a unit with anyone?"

The first-year nodded. "Fortunately, yes. In fact we're gonna be in tonight's DreFes."

"We'll go watch you!" Subaru announced, pumping his fists. "Yeah, definitely! Because I love your singing voice, Shinonon!"

The ginger embraced the first-year. "Th-thank you! Very much! Um, senpai, you're squeezing too hard-!"

Kenzo cooed at the wholesomeness of the two, then slid down the stage. "Well if that's what we're doing tonight, then might as well treat you guys! As well as Shinonon's unit!"

"Senpai, you don't have to!"

"Oh, right!" Subaru turned around. "Transfer student, you should definitely-"

"MMHP! MM!"

The other five jumped in shock as two identical students grabbed Anzu and lifted her, carrying her out of the auditorium. "Transfer student!"

"Gah!" Freaking, Kenzo raced after them. "Hey! One tells you to stop and hand back the lovely maiden! How dare you wretched barbarians treat such a divine lady as her? One shall atone for your sins, you fools!"

"Kenzo-senpai-" Makoto, shocked at the third-year's sudden change of dialouge, flinched back when his two other friends tailed Kenzo. "H-hey, wait!"

"I think they're from the band club..." Hajime's fading voice said as the group went to go chase down the kidnappers.

Kenzo skidded to a halt as the students started throwing Anzu around while singing, greatly nauseating the girl.

"Akehoshi!" Hokuto scolded the ginger, who was watching the mess with awe. "Don't tell me that you're happy about seeing this now!"

"Hey!" Yelling, Kenzo confronted the twins. "You aren't being polite to this young lady here! One scolds you for being so boisterous!"

The two first-years glanced at each other.

"Isn't he the other one senpai wanted?"

"I guess. He's a bit odd, though."

The one with the teal headphones shrugged, then took his hand and dragged him along. "?!"

"Not Kenzo-senpai too!" Makoto sighed, panting as he tried to catch up with his friends.

"Come on, it looks like they're heading to the Music Room!"

---

"Pardon us- eh?"

Subaru shoved the door, open, indignant, then became confused as the room was dark. Both cousins were on the floor, exhausted after their hyper session with the two first years.

"Please wake up, Sakuma-senpai," The one with the pink earphones said.

His twin continued. "We brought them, just like you told us."

With no avail, they dropped the two and started slamming the face of the coffin. "Oi oi, wake up! Wake up!"

Still nothing. Pink headphones pouted, then grabbed a flute and played a few loud tunes. Kenzo stiffened, recognizing the music.

Well shit—

Finally the coffin seemed to move, the cover slipping over as a pale hand reached out. Kenzo sat back, still recovering, as Anzu yelped and hid behind him. A dark, messy-haired student climbed out of the coffin, his face covered causing him to look even more intimidating.

"Is that-"

"Oya?" A morning voice came out of Rei Sakuma, slouching over. "I feel like there's two Aois here..."

"There have always been two of us!" The twins said in chorus, not fazed in the slightest by how creepy he looked. "Because we're twins!"

"Here," Teal Headphones handed him a bottle of water. "Have some cold water. It'll wake you up."

"Arigato, Aoi." Rei took the bottle and chugged it, letting out a sigh as he finished. He looked up, and Kenzo could finally see his blood-red eyes. "Oh, it sinks deep into my body..."

"One of the Eccentrics, Rei Sakuma," Hokuto echoed, informing his friends. "Special people who not even the student council, even with their overwhelming influence, can control. As idols, they're top-class and very famous, the very few above all others." He paused. "It's a set number of three, at least, that what the rumor is. But there has once been seven..."

Kenzo was among them.

Makoto breathed out in awe. "If we're going up against the Council, they're definitely people we want on our side, right?"

Rei stood up in his coffin, crossing his arms. "I heard our mongrel caused you trouble yesterday." He blinked. "Hinata, Yuta."

"Hai!" The twins cheerfully pushed a wrapped-up and gagged Koga Oogami into center of room, shocking the others.

Subaru blanched. "Gami-san?! Why?"

Rei sighed. "Our little puppy here wasn't trained properly." He turned to Anzu, who was still well behind Kenzo. "Young lady, you must be the transfer student everyone is talking about. And you..." Green eyes met red, and Kenzo melted a little bit under his gaze.

The self-proclaimed vampire smiled. "Why my dear Ken-kun, how nice of you to join us again."

Kenzo chuckled nervously. "The... pleasure is all mine, Rei-senpai!"

Rei pursed his lips before smiling again. "It seems like I'm talking to both of you. How very amusing. I sincerely apologize for what my puppy did to your perfect complexion."

The said student's laugh wavered, seemingly awkward under Rei's strong gaze. "It's indeed alright. You mustn't worry about me."

One of the twins whispered into his brother's ear, who nodded. Both started to stare at Kenzo with curiosity.

Rei glanced back at Anzu. "As his owner, the actions of the dog are my responsibility. I deeply apologize once again."

Makoto ran over with Subaru to stand in front of Anzu, Hokuto doing likewise to Kenzo. "You went through all the trouble of kidnapping her just to apologize?" The blonde reprimanded.

"Is the band club made up of a bunch of outlaws?" Hokuto muttered.

Rei chuckled. "Don't get so angry. We are just starting to talk about the main reason we brought her here... and I guess I'll indulge in Ken-kun a bit of info as well."

Red eyes scared off the cyan ones. "Young lady, you don't belong to any unit yet, right?"

His smile grew as Anzu was silent. "In that case, we welcome you to join either my unit, UNDEAD, or the twins' 2wink."

"Hah?!"

"Eh?"

"I am well aware that you have also formed a unit," Rei continued. "However, you are inexperienced, so we are more suitable for this young lady..."

"I strongly object!" Hokuto declared, pointing a finger at the opposing third-year.

Makoto cut in. "It's true that we're inexperienced, but-"

"We will never let anyone steal our hope!" Subaru finished, looking indignant.

"Hope...?" Anzu echoed, sighing as she rested a shoulder on Kenzo. Rei's red eyes drifted on the two and narrowed before looking back at the three with a deadly glare.

...

Rei relented after a tense second. "Well said. Then, sing a song as idols in front of me right now."

The three stiffened at the third-year's request, and Anzu let out a shaky breath.

He shrugged. "If you impress me, I will acknowledge you as future revolutionaries and support you with all my power."

"Revolutonaries?!"

"H-how do you know about that?" Hokuto exclaimed.

Rei slowly blinked. "I've got hellishly sharp ears." Grinning, he started playing with a part of his bangs. "How about it? Will you accept?"

Hokuto nodded quickly. "Of course! If we can get your help, then it's just what we want! Akehoshi, Yuuki, you agree, right?"

The defiant stares of the other two answered his question, much to Rei's amusement. "Just watch us, Sakuma Rei of the Eccentrics, Watch us, Tri-"

"Hold up," The third-year stopped him. "You have not proved yourselves worthy of being named on the same level as me... yet. You all are still nothing. Prove me your worth."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14.3K 812 35
In a land far away there was a shy boy named Kenma. While he was quiet and shy he had the sweetest heart, beloved by his father, mother, and all that...
55.6K 1K 16
❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐄❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➽ 𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋�...
27.5K 203 33
Stopped working on it and probably will never come back basically Haikyuu characters x y/n. y/n can be a man a woman or non-binary! Just request it�...
2.9M 115K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...