𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 || 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞

"WHAT DID HE SAY TO YOU?"

After looking around the school to find the second-years, Kenzo found TrickStar out in the courtyard, huddled together. The first person to spot him was Mao, who looked stressed.

"Relax, Mao-kun," Kenzo soothed. "Just settling some old stuff."

Hokuto crossed his arms. "Did he also tell you to disband KING as well?"

"As well...?" The dual-haired male shook it off. "Yes, but there's no way I'm gonna listen to him. He may be the President and all, but he just got back, as did I. It's gonna be some time before I start listening to him."

Subaru giggled. "I like your spitefulness."

Kenzo eased a little bit once he realized they weren't as shocked as they were before; still nervous, but better.

"Huh?" Makoto perked up. "Is that?"

The sound of a guitar playing rang through his ears, and Subaru shot up from his seat. "A DreFes?"

Mao blanched. "The one Tenoushin is participating in?"

The group of six rushed over to the noise, running into a eerily silent crowd in front of a stage. Kenzo could see the uniforms of UNDEAD being worn by the performers, but there was only two...

"Gami-san?!" Indeed Koga Oogami was one of those people on the stage, his unitmate Adonis Otogari accompanying him.

Kenzo frowned. Something's not right...

He realized with a jolt that Koga was shouldering everything. He was the only one performing. As he played his electric guitar, looking more panicked and frustrated as he went on, Adonis stood at the side with a harmonica in his hands, reluctant.

The second-year cursed. "What are you doing, Adonis?! Hurry up and play!"

"Sorry..." Adonis sighed, looking down at his instrument. "But- it's so small I feel like I'll break it. I can't play this."

"O-oi! Where are you going?! Adonis, come back here!!"

"Occhan..." Subaru whispered under his breath, looking exasperated.

Makoto winced. "Don't tell me fine is going against UNDEAD?"

Somebody walked up behind Kenzo, and he turned to see a pale, sickly-looking Rei coming up to them, dressed in his UNDEAD uniform. "Our hot-blooded puppy accepted the challenge without thinking," He explained, sounding faint. The dual-haired male was alarmed at the sight of him looking so frail, but Rei managed to shoot him a reassuring look. "I'm alright."

The leader of UNDEAD continued. "Because my unit was there to make you all look good at yesterday's S1, it appears the puppy was disgruntled..."

A sound of a string snapping reverberated through the courtyard, and Kenzo looked back to see Koga staring at his guitar, disbelief written all over his face. In haste he started singing to cover his loss, trying to keep his voice from shaking.

What disrespect to rock music, he thought, grimacing.

Rei whined, leaning against his friend's shoulder. "And I'm quite weak to sunlight. I can't perform as good as we do during the night."

Hokuto blinked. "What about Kaoru Hakaze?"

"He's holding a grudge against me for tricking him into performing yesterday." Rei shook his head. "He's likely off with girls again."

That bastard...

"Without it's two main attractions..." Rei frowned as the crowd started booing at Koga.