𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲

"AS YUMENOSAKI'S STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT TO YOU ALL...

"I'm sure you know that at the end of the year there's an important event in the idol industry called the 'SS'.

"A large number of idols, pros and amateurs alike, participate from around the country. It decides who the most outstanding idols in the country are- the biggest and the best DreFes- The SS.

"If you attend this school, if you're an idol, then I'm sure you want to participate and win. So I proclaim, right now...

"To determine which unit is the most suited for performing in the SS and representing our school, we shall hold a DreFes!

"It will be called the 'DDD'! The unit that wins this DreFes will represent our school in the SS. This is a chance for you to shine as much as you can as idols.

"I would like to invite you all to participate in the DDD. Of course, my unit fine will just be one of the many groups participating.

"With your desires, and all your passion, I hope you will take on this challenge. I hope you will let it resound without reserve— your ensembles!"

---

The next day of school, despite the tense buzzing aura from last night's shenanigans and announcements, Kenzo walked through the hallways with a relaxed expression compared to his prior mask of a smile. He was somewhat glad that the fact fine had pulled out was completely blown over by the upcoming DreFes... the DDD.

I'm not sure if Eichi will let me participate... To be honest, I really can't think of that now. Performing two nights in a row really sapped my energy...

"Hey hey! Shintani-kun!"

Younger students flinched at the loud booming voice whereas other third-years sighed, already used to Chiaki Morisawa's tone-deafness. Kenzo jolted out of his thoughts and faced the energetic brunet, who came over and slapped him on the shoulder. "Pfft-!"

Chiaki laughed loudly. "That was a great performance last night! I've never thought before that you could deliver a live with that type of energy!"

"Hah, thanks Chiaki-kun," Kenzo said, his softer voice sounding quiet against the other third-years.

"It was also quite a dangerous bet," The leader of RYUSEITAI pointed out, and the dual-haired male sighed. "Me and other friends would have been sad if you have left the idol course."

"I—" He blanched. "Oh god, did I leave you all to deal with Izumi?" He said, horrified. He was too busy worrying about himself yesterday he forgot that his close friend would likely have blown a circuit... and taken it out on everybody else.

Chiaki laughed again, nervously this time. "I am never going near him again when he is mad!"

"That's nice to hear."

The two students yelped, jumping back as Izumi somehow appeared behind them. He was wearing his usual scowl as he turned to Kenzo, who rubbed his neck anxiously. "H-hey Izu..."

"Don't 'hey Izu' me," The silver-haired male snapped back. "You have quite a lot of explaining to do."

Kenzo put his hands up in surrender, shooting Chiaki a pleading look. The brunet shook his head, shuffling away after mouthing a 'sorry'.

Well shit.

Izumi crossed his arms. "Well?" He said impatiently.

The dual-haired male sighed, looking defeated. "Look, I was acting rash and emotionally. Sorry, ok? It's all over now. We have something else to worry about..."