Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez...

By Haizlena

Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his lif... More

Piece Of Cake?
Me Or It?
Holy Shi*
It will rain
Do you have a Date?
Follow
Famous
Everything, Everytime
The Impact
Betrayal
Worries
Here With You
Move On
Plans
Anything for you
Hailee
Calm Down
You are Stupid
CCA 1
CCA 2
After party
The Other Way
Never again
Eyes On Me
You're a dork
Selena & Chef
The Most
Mistake?
If that's what you want
Love Me Like you do
He's Different
Miss You
Never Let You Leave Me
Never said that
Proved Me Wrong
I am ready
The Reason?
Says Who?
So screwed up
She's Perfect
If the World was Ending
Stay
What if I like it?
Just Do It
Not Sure If..
Promise me
Yes, I am
Hello there
Don't be surprised
Trending
Thinking Out Loud
Paper Rings
I beg your pardon
My Cutie Pie
You hate me
Grammys
Strains Of Joy

Again

1.6K 34 2
By Haizlena

Another tease for my next book in the thumbnail😉

Selena's POV:

"Selena, it has been hours. You haven't had anything since last night.Go have something." Raquelle said.

"I am not hungry."

"Please Sel." She requested.

"Fine." I said.

"Cool."
I got up and was about to go the cafe when the nurse came out of Y/N's room.

"He's awake. Please take care of his diet and make sure he eats everything we send."

"Okay thanks." I said and quickly ran inside the room. Y/N was awake, he was just lost in something.

"Ceiling is really pretty." I smiled.

"Hey. Uhm yeah it is." He chuckled

"What are you doing here!" Raquelle exclaimed when she saw me. She had Y/N's breakfast in a tray.

"I- came to say good morning." I said.

"Okay, now go have something or I'll not let you in here."

"I'll see you try." I challenged her.

"Y/N tell her to go and eat something. She haven't eaten anything since yesterday." Raquelle said while setting the food tray on table beside Y/N.

"Sel-ena, you should really eat something. This is unhealthy." Y/N said. Raquelle helped him get up and sit against the headrest.

"I-I will." I said.
'I was going to do that.' I said to myself when I saw raquelle starting to feed Y/N.

"Miss stevens?" Some warden came inside calling raquelle.

"Yes?"

"Doctor wants to meet you." He said.

"Sure I'll be there in a minute." She said. He nodded and left

"Uhm Sel, can you?" Raquelle gestured towards the food while asking.

"Ofcourse,yeah, you can go to the doctor." I said. She got up and left.
Y/N smiled when I sat beside him.

"You have not eaten anything." He said

"I said I will. After you." I said and started feeding him.

"Sel-Selena I am so-" before he completed, I gently pressed my finger on his lips.

"Dont apologise. It was all my mistake." I said.

"No it was not only y-"

"I said shush. I don't want to talk about it and Ryan told me everything so don't worry." I said. We both were quiet for a moment.

"Soo... since when did you started drinking?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter." He shrugged.

"It does matter. It matters To me, bab-uh-Y/N"

"Since you said that you don't want to see me ever again, I guess." He said with a tight lip smile.
I closed my eyes, so that the tears won't fall. Trying to catch everything he said.

"I missed you." He mumbled.

"I missed you too." I said loudly.

"You did?"

"Ofcourse I did. Why would you ask that?"

"I-Uhm-Nothing-cool."

"No! tell me, what's on your mind?"

"Uhm-your song." He said, looking down.

"No no, hell no! It wasn't for you." I said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Maybe it was. I was still in misconceptions while writing that song, sorry. I can't lie to you." I said.

"It's okay." He said.

"Good boy-I-I-uhm-I mean good, you ate everything." I said,shyly. Y/N turned down and giggled.

"What?" I shyly covered my face with my hands.

"Y/N/N! It's time for your medicines." Raquelle came with a bag of meds and a water bottle.

"Y/N/N?" I asked.

"Yup, that's what she calls me." Y/N said.

"And only I can call him that!" Raquelle playfully pointed a finger at me.

"Ok ok." I rolled my eyes.

"What did the doctor say?" I asked

"Let me give him his meds first." Raquelle stood beside me.

"I can do that." I said and snatched the bag of meds from raquelle's hands.

"Okay chill! You can do it!" She exclaimed at my actions.

"I am not a kid, you both." Y/N stretched his hand and I gave him the meds.

"So what did the doctor say?" I asked again.

"He said that they will discharge him tonight or tomorrow most probably."

"Oh thank god." I sighed.

"And.."

"And?"

"And he shouldn't drive for atleast two weeks because some of his muscles are repairing, which will need a strict care. And also no drnking."

"Thats funny." Y/N scoffed.

"Nothing's funny. You better do that or I'll tell the doctor not to discharge you." I scolded.

"Morning everyone." Ryan greeted while entering the room. We all greeted back.

"How are they?" Raquelle asked.

"Fine I guess. Gracie cried saying she wants to stay."

"Where is she?" Y/N asked.

"I dropped them back to their house." Ryan said.

"Oh." Y/N sighed.

"How are YOU?" Ryan asked

"I am alright."

"Get some sleep Y/N." Raquelle said. Y/N hummed in response. Ryan took a seat on the couch nearby while me and raquelle went out to have our breakfast.

~~~~~~~~

Raquelle and Ryan went to take some rest, leaving me with Y/N. Y/N was sleeping. Watching him sleep peacefully, made me feel relived. I sat near him and kept looking at him. My phone started ringing. I quickly picked up the call so Y/N won't get disturbed.

"Hey. How are you? How's Y/N?" It was camila.

"Hi. He's fine.."

"I was so worried and no one were answering my calls."

"I am sorry. But yeah he's fine now. Doctor said he will discharge him tonight or tomorrow."

"That's great, I'll come-" Y/N suddenly started breathing heavily in his sleep.

"Hey I'll call you later." I said and hung up the call, all of a sudden. I quickly went closer to Y/N.

"Please- don't-I'll die without you." He mumbled in his sleep. He started sweating.

"Y/N? Wake up! Everything's alright. Y/N?" I shook him. He got up and sat, panting in cold breath. His sudden actions made him groan painfully.

"Hey, hey, everything is okay. See. Breath with me, I am here, okay?" I rubbed his back and hugged him when he calmed down.

"What happened?"

"Nig-nightmare." He panted.

"Are you okay now?" I cupped his face in my hand. He held my hand still on his face and nodded.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked.

"I-I don't know." He shook his head.

"Alright, its okay. I am here,okay? Don't worry." I helped him lie back down on the bed.

"Please don't go." He held my hand when I tried to leave.

"I am not going anywhere. I was Just grabbing my phone." He held my hands tightly when I sat back down, next to him. He feel asleep quickly, with his hand in my hand and our fingers interwined.

I was still tensed about what he might have seen in his nightmare which made him panicked like that. I should never have left him.
"I am so sorry Y/N. I am an idiot. We were so happy and I ruined it. All of it. I hope you forgive me." I cried.

"You are crying?" Raquelle whispered.

"You guys are back." I wiped my tears and turned towards them.

"What happened? Why were you crying?" Ryan asked.

"No-I-Y/N had a nightmare. He was so scared." I said while wiping my tears.

"Again?" Ryan sighed.

"What do you mean, again?"

"Have he had same nightmares before?" Raquelle asked.

"Yeah he did."

"Did he ever talked about it?" I asked.

"He said they were about selena. But that doesn't make any sense now." Ryan said.

"What about selena?" Raquelle asked.

"I got it. He was saying something like, no I'll die without you, he was pleading, he was crying, asking me to not leave him. Because of me, he..." I covered my face with my hands and started crying.

"Sele-"

"No! Dont tell me to calm down and shit. He was suffering all these days because of me. And I-I-"

"Stop this Selena! Stop Blaming yourself everday. You are together again and thats enough. Just stop thinking about the past and worry about your present. He is with you now. Tell him you are here and you are not leaving him again. Sitting here and Crying wont give you anything." Raquelle scolded. Ryan gave me a concerned look.
"She is right." He mouthed

She was right indeed. I turned back at Y/N.
"I am here with you and I am never ever leaving you again." I whispered.
I held hid hand hand kissed it softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
588 40 14
๐๐‡๐˜๐’๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐’ a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...
96.9K 1.8K 14
What would you do if you moved away from your home , your everything . You hated everything about it , you had no one to help you out or be your frie...
103K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...