Seven

Oleh elletriestowrite

When Lily's university financial scholarship is revoked she explores a new avenue for income. A mutual frien... Lebih Banyak

Info / Characters
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 (Bonus Chapter)

Chapter 90

1K 42 16
Oleh elletriestowrite

LILIANNA'S POV

"Tell me again." He pants above me.

"I love you." I tell him for the eleventh time since entering my bedroom but still Seven's reaction is just as heartfelt as the first time I said it. The way his lips pull, creating the gorgeous crevasses in his cheeks. Light green eyes shine bright, enlivened by my words. I could stay in these moments forever. Mapping out the smile lines by his eyes, counting his every soft eyelash, observing his beauty. Seven's smile is so rare outside the two of us, I always cherish the moments I see it and always pitty those who never do. I don't think I've ever seen a man more beautiful in my life. I wish we could stay like this forever, hidden in our rare bubble of delight. No one could hurt us here, our worries of the future and the horrors of the past all forgotten with each other's intimate presence.

I giggle at his jovial beaming of delight as he stares down at me. Resisting the urge to poke at his dimples like I always do. "I love hearing you say that." Seven professes before ducking down to plant a kiss against my collarbone. He pops back up again, his nose nudging at my chin, lips pressing quickly to my neck as he does.

"No one's ever said they love me before." He says absentmindedly. I don't think he means for it to be upsetting, he doesn't seem phased by this truth but it makes me a little sad for him.

"Not even your father?" I ask.

"Possibly. If he ever did it's not something I remember." He explains while gently pressing kisses to my jaw, careful to miss any of the tender areas of my face. My fingers thread themselves into his soft hair without me even realising, it's so easy with him. So natural.

"But hearing you say it, it's not something I'll ever forget." Seven states, his voice a little lower, before gently biting at the skin on my neck causing my fingers to pull at his hair, engendering a moan from Seven. He presses himself into me, so I can feel his hardness through our clothes and my body flames from the action.

Seven smirks knowingly, taking notice of the change in my breathing. My chest rising and falling too heavily as he swivels his hips against me. He knows exactly what he's doing to me and is enjoying watching my reactions to him. Just as much as I enjoy watching his reactions to me saying I love him. His eyes stay on mine, watching me carefully while he begins to scoot down my body. His hands tug the end of my hoodie up a little, exposing the skin of my lower stomach. Which he covers in soft kisses, eyes staying on mine as he does so. Gold ringed fingers hook into the waistband of my sweatpants, gently pulling them down slowly, his eyes watching for any objection from me but there is none.

I lift my hips from the bed, helping Seven remove the sweatpants and my underwear. His rough fingers gently graze over my legs, from my heels to my thighs he creates soft swirling patterns against my skin creating goosebumps to follow in their wake and my heart to begin a familiar drum in anticipation. Seven's hands take hold of my thighs, pulling me down the bed so my head slips off of the pillows. I squeak at the sharp movement and he chuckles at my timid reaction. His lips brush a swift kiss to the inside of my right knee before he lowers himself down between my legs.

When I feel his breath hit me, my hips involuntarily buck off the mattress and Seven chuckles.

"Eager?" He hums slightly patronisingly. I roll my eyes at him though I don't know if he can see it.

"No." I lie.

"Mm. I doubt that." He continues, teasing me with his breath so close to my core.

"I'm not." I insist but I hardly sound convincing. The way my body worms as Seven purposely blows a gust of hot air from his mouth against me, also gives my eagerness away.

"Don't lie. You're already wet." Seven accuses as his finger runs down my folds, collecting the moisture building there. I watch in reverence as he puts the same finger in his mouth, his eyes hooded as he sucks my flavouring off it.

"Mmm." He hums in satisfaction of the taste.

"I've always loved the way you taste." Seven confesses before pressing his mouth against me. His tongue, skilled and fast begins tracing patterns over my most sensitive area and I already feel as though I might burst from the sensation. Sounds tumble from my lips as he works his tongue in devilish ways. Strong hands hold my thighs apart and I feel the pressure of them pushing me down, his attempt to stop my hips constantly lifting to meet his movements. I can feel myself getting slicker from the pleasure he's conducting, and when he enters a finger inside of me to work along with his tongue I begin to lose all fight. I can't think straight, I can't comprehend the sinful sight of his beautiful face between my legs, all I can feel is the pleasure, all my body will register is the pulsating rapture threatening to spill at any moment.

"Mmm." Seven hums against me. The fact he seems to enjoy doing this to me just as much as I enjoy receiving it brings on a whole new element of arousal.

"Oh shit." I mule and take a grip of his curls, desperate to fill my hands with something to help keep me grounded in the sea of gratification. But Seven has other plans, his finger begins to move faster and so does his mouth, determined to drown me.

"Fuck." I exclaim, my voice weak and despairing any hope of keeping afloat.

"That's it baby." Seven coos against me, knowing I'm close. He slips a second finger to move inside of me and my back begins to lift from the bed.

"I-I'm...I'm!" Is all I can seem to manage to say as the first and most heavy wave of orgasm capsizes me completely.

"Good girl." Seven's erotically croaked voice praises my climax, somehow making it even longer. He rides the waves out with me, mouth and fingers slowing as I begin drift in to a rhapsodic state.

I feel a kiss planted to my inner thigh, then my hip but I'm too drowsy, wallowing in my post orgasm state to properly notice. Seven climbs back up my body, a triumphant smiles tugging at his lips.

"How was that?" He asks smugly, eyebrows lifting suggestively and I roll my eyes but return his smile.

"Oh hush. Are you always this boastful?" I playfully bat at his face but he dodges my hand with ease.

"Only when it's worth the boast. And having the chance to make you come is always something to brag about." Seven smirks and I roll my eyes once again, pretending his words don't make my stomach flutter. He stares at me for a second before frowning and looking down at himself. I assume he's trying to send a hint for me to reciprocate but when I try reach for his belt he takes my wrist.

"Ah, ah. Not so fast little minx." He stops me and I frown, confused by his rebuttal but he just smirks at me again.

"No sex for you till you're back on contraception." Seven rules and my frown deepens.

"We can't keep being reckless. And I definitely don't want to use a condom with you. Not now that I know how good it feels to be inside you without one." His thumb swipes my cheek. I don't understand how his words still manage to turn me on even though I just came. Seven talking about being inside of me sets my cheeks pink and I wonder if he can notice the colour change.

"Unless...well unless you don't want to get back on your contraception?" He says when I don't speak. His words wipe the blush from my skin.

"What?" Seven's eyes don't meet my face as he glances around, unable to look me in the eye. He's not insinuating what I think he is, is he? Does Seven not want me to get back on contraception? Is this his way of trying to tell me he might actually want a baby with me? Is that why he didn't react the way I thought he would earlier when I told him about taking the test?

"I-I just mean maybe..." He stutters at my reaction, finally bringing his green eyes back to mine. I watch his face carefully, noticing the discrete change in his feature as he decides to change his words.

"No I was meaning I could try find a contraception for myself? For guys to take." He glances away and I know that wasn't what he had first intended to say but I don't call him out on it. I can tell he's too nervous to bring up what I first thought he was insinuating. I don't think I'm ready for that conversation, I don't think either of us really are.

"No it's fine. I had meant to get back on them but I just never got around to it." I like that he offered though, even if it wasn't his first thought. I've never known a guy to offer that before, it usually always falls down to the women's responsibility.

"Well if we're not going to have sex..." I change the subject, or more so bring us back on topic and try for his belt once again.

"What are you doing?" Seven asks sceptically, an eyebrow lifting as he watches my fingers on his buckle.

"Reciprocating." I explain and finally undo his belt.

"Oh, no thanks." He pulls himself back once again out of my reach. I don't understand the twang of rejection the burns at me. I should be glad he doesn't want me to. But I still want to do it for him. I want to make him feel just as good as he made me. Why wouldn't he want that? Does he not want that? He must notice the rejection splashed over my face as he reaches to stroke my cheek again. The side of his curled finger is soft and delicate over my skin.

"I just don't need you to because, well you already made me come." He presses a quick kiss to my forehead.

"What?" I ask confused. I haven't even touched him? Wait, did he-? Again?!

"Yeah I came from you pulling on my hair while I went down on you." Seven explains casually with a shrug. I want to laugh but for his benefit I don't.

"What?" I repeat. The thought seems so wild to me. That I could effect someone that much without even a touch. Someone as gorgeous as Seven.

"You haven't lost your touch." He smirks.

"Or lack of." I joke and nudge him gently, causing him to laugh with me.

"I'm really gonna need you to stop making me come in my pants though. I've thrown too many pairs away because of you." Seven accuses, though his charming crooked smile doesn't falter.

"You could just wash them yknow?" I sometimes forget how rich he is and how wasteful it can make him sometimes. To throw out perfectly good - and expensive - clothing just for the inconvenience of something as mundane as washing them is something I'll never understand. Seven and I grew up very differently money wise.

"Mm too much work. Come on then, you're gonna need another shower. My filthy girl." He pulls me up from the bed and my stomach flutters at him calling me his girl.

"Look who's talking." I glance down at his crotch, where a distinctive wet patch is visible on his pants. He laughs pulling me along.

"God I love you." He says in passing and I get the feeling he hadn't meant to say it out loud.

"And I love you." I kiss his cheek and he flashes that perfect smile at me before leading me back to my bathroom.

I stay awake longer than planned. Seven lightly snoring next to me brings a comfort that is felt deep within my core. I always, and will always, feel so safe with him. My mind wonders over today, the attack and telling Seven I love him. I try process it but I can't seem to fully conceptualise it all. The only thing I can seem to comprehend after today is the weird sense of fulfilment I feel. That perhaps after all, I do fit in with the lifestyle Seven lives. And all parts that come with it; the violence, the danger, the sacrifices, the love. Without knowing it, I was born into this lifestyle and without knowing it this was where I belonged. I belonged in this life. And I belonged with Seven.

At some point in the darkness of the night Seven stirs next to me. His mumbled pleas and sporadic body jerks wake me from my slumber. Turning to face him, I can barely make out the frown on his face in the dark. His eyes still closed and when he mumbles, "Let her go." I realise he's dreaming. My hand finds his cheek, hot under my touch and I stroke my thumb against it. Gently coaxing him from the dream. His eyes flutter open at my touch, and find me immediately.

"You were dreaming." I whisper, thumb still stroking his cheek.

"Lily." Seven blinks, his voice strained in relief at the sight of me. And then, without any warning his lips are on mine. His kiss is urgent, desperate even, but my mouth responds to him. I get the feeling, from his mumbling and the relief when he awoke that he was in the midst of a nightmare. "Let her go." I have a fair idea of what he might've been seeing. The same kind of dreams had attempted to infiltrate my own sleep.

Seven's tongue licks at my bottom lip before I open to him. His kiss is soft, tender and slow as he explores my mouth. Lazily he rolls onto me, neither one of us yet fully awake.

"No one is ever going to take you away from me." He says, confirming my suspicions about his dream. Seven's hips rest between my thighs, and I can feel him pressing against me as his lips kiss my jaw before he brings his face to mine, his green eyes slightly puffy from sleep, but his gaze strong and earnest.

"I love you Lilianna." He says before pressing his lips to mine. The emotion on his face, in his voice pricks my eyes with tears. We had been so close to losing each other today without knowing it. Silently, Seven reaches down between us, his hand easily rids my hips of my underwear, before pulling his boxer shorts down.

"What about-" I begin to remind him of his earlier protest of intercourse.

"I need you." The anguish in his tone alone enough to have me at his mercy. Whatever he wants, whatever he needs, so be it. With a kiss to my mouth he enters me, all previous notions of condoms and contraception forgotten in the desperation to just be with one another while we still can. His nightmare a fresh reminder of what could have been, and my body the perfect cure to chase away the ordeal.

A slow, loafing first roll of his hips has us both sharing a breath. Seven's eyes hold mine, the longing, the pure love in which he gazes at me thickens my blood and one of his hands slides over my good hand. The other still sore from being ground under my attackers boot. His ringed fingers lace between mine to hold my hand tightly in his grip by my head.

Another leisured roll of his hips has him driving deeper, causing me to gasp. Seven's teeth gently nip at my bottom lip before his tongue explores my mouth once again. His hand tightens around mine as he begins to thrust into me to the tilt, his movement picking up and I moan. The cool metal of his cross pendant rests on my chest between my breasts and I catch his eyes glancing down at it, and then down to where our bodies connect.

"Fuck." He groans at the sight of it before looking back to me. Pure pleasure etched on his beautiful face as he looks down at me, his body radiating heat and trapping it between us. My skin beginning to coat in perspiration as he once again picks up speed.

"Harry." My broken voice a pant as the fire begins to burn deep in my stomach. His nose brushes softly against mine, a complete contrast to the way his hips thrust into me.

"I fucking love you." He grunts and I can see the restraint slipping from him. The vein flexed in his brow, the ones straining in his neck as he looks down at me.

"I love you." I whisper back and watch in awe as his eyes roll back and a strangled curse falls from his red lips.

"Where," He pants, his speech broken. "Where do you want it?" Seven asks, barely holding on to his release.

"Wherever you want." I gasp, fingers twitching in his hot palm. Seven's forehead presses to mine.

"Can I... I want it inside you." He admits and the words alone almost send me over the brink. My lips press to his in confirmation and he groans into my mouth. My toes curl at the sound and then I feel him shudder against me, my free hand rakes down his back as we both find our release, Seven spilling himself inside of me. We'll deal with those consequences in the light of day, but for now we lay together. Our bodies still connected as we enjoy the near devout moment between us.

Peaceful sleep finds us easily not long after. Dreams free of any torment in each other's arms.

———————————————————————

AN:

If you like this story please vote and share

xo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

48K 1.5K 24
Marinette has a secret. She's been hiding her eye color since she was little. She was a black. Of couse blacks were feared and if anyone found out yo...
3.4M 65.9K 102
The city's best hitman and a precious little flower meet at Le papillon blue, New York's most notorious strip club. An angel on his shoulder that hes...
20.9K 393 18
this is a reader insert :) it uses they them pronouns too so anyone can really read it there is a slight set image and last name for the main charact...
823K 22.1K 94
a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's consciousness and turns one into a viciou...