Electrify my heart ♡ Clemont...

By K1k1__

You, the newfound champion of [favourite region aside from Kalos], decide to depart to the Kalos region in ho... More

°𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 °
°𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴°
°𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘋𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦°
°𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐𝘯 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘺°
Battle: Begin
Reflection

A/n to get started! (necessary)

366 3 7
By K1k1__

Hi guys, my name is Kiki and I am the writer of this Clemont x Reader story! Before you begin reading, I need to explain how your Pokemon team will work.

Depending on your preference, your partner will be any Pokemon you want (but not a legendary/mythical because I cant write specific reactions every time). I would recommend a starter from your chosen starting region if you're unsure but it will not be evolving because some people will choose fully evolved Pokémon/ Pokémon with no evolution.

As for the rest of your team, I hope you understand that it's incredibly difficult to write vaguely in the settings of Pokémon battles and even day to day appearances, so I will be selecting those pretty much based on what'
inhabits Kalos and what is popular enough for people to still enjoy even if it isn't necessarily what they'd choose. I'm sorry it's not very x Reader-y in that sense but i hope you'll stick with me, regardless. If you dont mind the flow being disrupted as you read, you're welcome to change the Pokémon's name and moves in your head as you read.

Other than that, the lore to your previous adventures will be discovered with time so keep reading to find out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 37.1K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
106K 6K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
289K 8.7K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...