HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION (18+)

By Taevya369

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? " Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering... More

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
For The First Time
A Forbidden Touch
Breaking The Rules
A Sweet Little Thief
Ruin & Love
An Insatiable Rainfall
A Promise For Eternity
A Caring Liar
A Blessed Morning
A Terrifying Feeling
I Want You
A Wrongful Right
In Someone Else's Arms
His Forbidden Need
You're Worst
A Fear Of Losing
Does It Scare You?
Her Forbidden Feelings
I Hate You
Away From You
A Bad Dream
Chosen For Herself
The Very Second
Her Azure Eyes
A New Friend
A Screaming Silence
Not Done Yet
The Malicious Sinner
Escaping
He Is A Monster
ANNOUNCEMENT

A Forbidden Beginning

8.7K 505 919
By Taevya369

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Seraphina! "

That voice made Seraphina's eyes widened. She snapped her head and heard those heavy footsteps getting closer, which was coming from the hall room.

Panic washed over her. She turned her head around again , only to find those grey eyes staring at her completely unbothered even after knowing what was about to happen.

Seraphina slightly pushed him away from her and maintained a rational distance between them and hurriedly wiped her eyes. She glanced at him one last time and then turned around and dashed out of the dining room and those grey eyes just stared at her whereas his knuckles turned white because of his aggressive clenching of his palms.

"Seraphina, are you alright, my angel? " Do you have a fever anymore? Are you hurt anywhere?  " Nathan attacked her with his questions but Seraphina, who was hugging him tightly, said nothing in return.

She just embraced him as firmly as she could and now she finally felt like home but this time her restlessness didn't decrease even by finding herself in her brother's arms because the storm of emotions which was emerging inside her was beyond her control.

Nathan pecked her head and hugged her back. He was patting her head for calming her down when he saw that person coming from his dining hall room.

"Mr Grayson, "

Seraphina's grip tightened around Nathan hearing that name. Even by finding herself completely covered in her brother's embrace, she was feeling too exposed just by hearing that name.

Nathan slightly broke their hug and caressed her cheek and smiled.

"You don't even have an idea how grateful I am for finding you here safe and sound, Sephi. The last 24 hours were unbearable and terrifying for me , " He told her and then looked at him.

"But I am thankful to Mr Grayson who didn't care about himself but for you and your safety yesterday, by going out and searching for you in that weather, "

Seraphina didn't utter a single word and neither turned around to look at him. Nathan walked towards him and then clutched his palm in his both hands.

"Thank you so much, Mr Grayson. Thank you so much. You helped me at that time when I was vulnerable and helpless. You took care of my life, my sister. Thank you so very much, Mr Grayson. I will forever be grateful to you for this "

The extreme amount of gratefulness was present inside Nathan's eyes for him which made him nod slightly and answer.

"It's fine, Mr Miller. I have already received more than I had given, "

Seraphina's body froze hearing his husky voice and words and now she could clearly feel his cavernous gaze on her back.

"Your sister has already served me with enough for my help , "

Tears gathered into her eyes hearing his words but she neither turned around, nor replied.

Nathan wasn't able to understand the real meaning of his words, especially when those grey eyes were perfectly capable of masking its real emotions in front of the whole world.

"So I think my work is really done here. I should leave now. See you at work, Mr Miller, " He uttered sternly

"Thank you once again, Mr Grayson, "

He just curtly nodded his head hearing Nathan and walked towards the direction his destination was standing.

He took his feet towards the door but stopped beside her  . He tossed his head and saw her looking down, but he could clearly see the tears rolling down her cheeks silently.

"Take care, Ms. Miller. Hope to see you soon, "

Her breathing hitch, processing his words . Seraphina slowly tilted her head and once again her glossy azure eyes met with those silver eyes which were engulfed with a certain kind of darkness at that time and then Seraphina saw him turning his face around and then left.

But she knew it, that wasn't the ending. It was just the beginning of something forbidden and those words of his were its commencement.

"Arzal, stop. You're already on your high, " Nicklaus uttered to his friend worriedly, who was gulping down the glasses of liquor without halting.

His grey eyes had turned red. His face had flushed slightly. His breathing had started turning abnormal which made Nicklaus more tense because he knew why he was doing it and what he had actually done.

"Stop drinking, Arzal. You're already badly intoxicated . " Nicklaus warned him and tried to snatch the glass from his hold but it was vigorously tight.

His reddened eyes were turning bloodshed red. His jaw was set whereas no words were coming out from his mouth and that thing terrified Nicklaus because he knew his best friend more than anything and anyone.

"Forget about that girl, Arzal. You will get many… " Before Nicklaus could have completed his words, he felt his large palm get wrapped around his neck.

He gripped his neck in a painful clutch while peering into his brown eyes with his blood thirsty ones.

"She's mine and she will be mine because she has to be mine, " His raspy voice had turned dangerously low whereas his each and every word was like the written of her destiny.

He gritted his teeth and Nicklaus started having trouble breathing because of his painful hold but he didn't stop him because he knew stopping him would enrage him more badly.

Arzal gawked at him with his ruthlessly cruel gaze and then pushed him away. He gulped down the entire content of the glass and then started staring at that empty glass.

Her sweet voice, her tender skin, her beautiful smile, her shining blue eyes, every inch of her existence started wandering inside his mind , turning him more insane, especially her rejection. She had tried to part herself away from him and he won't let that happen till the day he is breathing.

None and nothing can part her away from him now and he would make sure about it, even if it means to break each and every barrier of sanity.

That glass broke in his palm because of his aggressive hold around it and got pierced inside his skin which gave him a slight relief but not for very long. Now he had even gotten addicted to her presence. He needed to breathe in her air. From his want , she had become his need, a forbidden need.

Nicklaus who was wordlessly watching his every action had actually understood one thing very clearly that now it was impossible to stop him from tainting that innocent soul with his sin .

A deviously evil smirk crept on the face of that voracious demon. He fisted his wounded palm , turning the wound more deep. Blood started dripping from his closed fist but he remained unfazed. His gaze turned satisfied by witnessing that inhuman act and now he was wanting his only cure. Those azure eyes owner to be captured in his forbidden cage of obsession.

"SERA… . "

Seraphina shot opened her eyes. Again that name, again that voice, again those grey eyes, again that touch. Again all these things weren't letting her to even sleep. It had been almost a week, that terrible incident happened to her. Almost a week, she had seen those grey eyes. Almost a week of feeling that painful restlessness and she herself didn't know why .

In that whole week, she tried her best to forget about him but the more she was trying, the more he started taking over her mind and even her heart. Again a night, she wasn't able to get her sleep because she was feeling desperate, restless from inside.

Seraphina tossed around and hugged her teddy bear tightly and buried her face into it. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep but even her closed eyes started reflecting those intimidatingly beautiful grey eyes in front of her.

She unlatched her lashes and got up. She took a heavy breath and switched on the tea lights of her room, as it was the middle of the night. She removed the duvet and stood on her feet.

Seraphina straddled towards her cupboard and then opened it and performed that irrational act. She took out his black shirt which she had been hiding inside her clothes in the cupboard for the whole week .

She locked her room's door, despite the fact that she had never locked her room from inside in the night because Nathan sometimes came to check on her but he always entered her room after knocking and she had no fear of privacy invasion.

But she was locking her room's door in the night from the last whole week, without Nathan's awareness because she didn't want him to catch her doing that inappropriate deed.

Seraphina removed her night t-shirt and pants and then wore his shirt over her naked skin and now she finally felt a little calmness.

Seraphina went under the duvet and set an alarm for the early morning, because she had to change his shirt before Nathan woke up in the morning . Her mind had turned into a total mess.

Seraphina knew it was wrong but she could not help it. That restlessness was painful and was consuming her from inside cruelly. She wrapped her arms around her teddy and closed her eyes. Silent tears rolled down from her cheeks because the guilt of what she was doing was hurtful but not more painful than that desperation which was paining her soul brutally.

And just like the nights of last week, wearing his shirt, getting the feeling of being closer to him, she finally was able to get her sleep, not knowing how much sanity she was losing with each passing second .

"Tonight Grayson Corporations is doing an event in occasion of signing one of the biggest deal with its foreign investors, so that's why Mr Grayson has given a half day off to its employees, so that they can rest and then can join the event in the evening, "

Nathan told her who was doing her homework . Her pen stopped at the mention of his name but she didn't make it obvious to her brother. She smiled slightly and nodded at him.

"So now if I am home early then I am going to help my Sephi in her homework now, " Nathan stated with a smile and caressed her head.

Seraphina beamed back weakly and then he helped her in finishing her homework.

"Thank you, " She said, closing her books and copies and then started putting them inside her school bag.

Nathan patted her head and spoke

"Okay, now let's go downstairs. I will make chocolate smoothly for you. You have done so much homework and so fastly, "

Seraphina giggled a bit at his words and then they both got up from her study table and left her room.

"How's it? "

"It's tasty, " She replied, licking her chocolate stained lips, making Nathan grinned.

He took the glass from her and then placed it in the washbasin.

"So Sephi, have you completed your studies for today? " He asked, cleaning the glass.

"Yes, " She replied and started tapping on a glass jar.

"Good, so I was saying that will you go with me at tonight's event of Grayson Corporations? "

Her hand stopped at his words.

"Because I don't know for how long the event is going to take to get ended and I have to attend it because ,as you know I am also working on that project ,besides I don't want to leave you here alone in the night , "

Nathan put the cleaned glass in its place and then finally looked at her.

"And Mr Grayson has personally requested me to take you in the event as he knew you are going to be alone in home if I went to the event, "

Not a single word came out of her sealed lips whereas a sudden kind of fear and panic washed over entire self, just with the mere thought of seeing him again.

Nathan understood that his words made her uneasy, so he placed his hand on her shoulder and spoke smilingly.

"You don't have to, Sephi. I am not forcing you to come with me if you are not comfortable going there, angel. " He gave her an understanding smile.

"We both will stay home and then will watch some of your favourite movies and eat your favourite snacks, "

Seraphina felt guilty because she knew he was cancelling his plan of going to that event because of her but she was helpless too. She was terrified of seeing him again.

Seraphina just nodded her head and then turned around to walk towards her room but then something clicked inside her mind.

She turned around and uttered those words to Nathan

"I will go with you in that event, "

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 62.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
898K 34.6K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
23.4M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...