The Wolf and The Rabbit

By Stillwell03

Izuku was alone in the world. Abandoned by the ones he called his family and left to his own accord. But than... More

Friends and harem
Found
New Friends
Standing Strong
Decisions
Entrance Exams
Reunions
Genius Combat
The Party
Brutal Battles
The Bakugou's
Sports Festival
Fighting for the Top
Third Event
Struggles
Finals and Dreams
Midoriya Squabble
Inner Turmoil
Work Studies
Nightmare of Hosu
Recovering
Easy Day
Truth
First Christmas
Most Awkward Date
Finals
Calm Picnic
Training Camp
Training
Night of Madness
Bloodlust
Effects of Support
Trapped
Paying Dues
Two Titans and A Rabbit
Heroism
Parent Teacher Talks
Dorm Move In
Special Moves
Provisional
Split
Push Through
Rescue Work
Results
Internships
Nighteye
Prediction
The Child
Planning Raids
The Raid
Fight for Hope
Pure Rage
Okamure vs Overhaul
In The Dog House
Culture Festival
Agreements
A Gentleman
Ties and Bonds
Painful Choice
Festival Roar
Final Farewells

Parents Day Meeting

2.5K 91 19
By Stillwell03

Izuku POV:

A few days passed since the Provisional with everyone quickly getting back into  the rhythm of things. School started back up with principal Nezu suggesting for today to be Parents Day. I came out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee hoping to at least be a little more bright and peppy. If I was meeting the girls' parents, I had to at least look as energetic as possible to show I have no disatisfaction with being with them.

"Hmm. I like the taste of this roast. Wonder who made it?"

"Yeah. The bird actually knows something worthwhile, right?" Mom spoke up for me to turn to her and smile.

"Hawks really does." I sipped a bit more before spitting the coffee out at mom who was sitting in a chair at the table. "MOM!? What are you doing here!?"

"Parents Day. Here to support you. Duh."

"But that's not for another two hours you're able to be here. Just what are you doing here so early?"

"I'll explain it after you give me a towel."

"Oh, right. Sorry." I ran over to grab a side towel to give mom and have her wipe off the coffee. "Ok, so what are you doing here so early?" Mom handed me a set of papers for me to start reading them. "Upon this statement, those enlisted would *mutter* *mutter* *mutter* In the leagal confines of....Wait a sec." I looked closer before shouting out what this was. "MARRIAGE!? THESE ARE QUIRK MARRIAGE PAPERS!? WHAT THE HELL!?"

"Ok. First off, this wasn't my decision to make. It was the hero board."

"Why would the hero board want me to get married!? Also, why are there so many slots for this!?"

"As I said before, this wasn't my decision. Now I'm not against you making a lot of friends and personally speaking, I think it's perfectly natural for you to make as many healthy realationships with people as humanly possible. However, the hero board has been paying close attention to you very recently. Before, they didn't have a problem with it. But recently was a situation that made them change their tone."

I stopped to think about it before getting an idea what it was. "Kamino."

"Right. AFO was without a doubt a dangerous threat that we need to make sure never happens again. Fortunately almost nobody can become AFO again since quirks like his are extremely rare. But..."

"They think I'll become AFO."

"I'm not for the thought, but they are unfortunately right to be uneasy. Power like that is extremely dangerous and shouldn't be unmonitored."

"So you're saying I'm dangerous. Thanks for the support."

"I'm not saying you're dangerous. I'm saying power like yours is. I don't want to admit it, but you are too trusting of people. Not that being trustworthy of people is a bad thing, but having power so powerful like yours and not having a full idea where a line needs to be drawn to helping someone is a problem."

"Ok. So what exactly does having a quirk marriage have to do with this?"

"Well to make things simple, the board thinks that if you have something worthwhile to keep so you have a reason not to turn on this society."

"So they want to put me in a quirk marriage with my girlfriends to avoid me from making the unlikely chance of being a villain and becoming a new AFO by using them as a leash to hold me down. Do you even realize how crappy that sounds right now!?"

"To be honest, I looked at Shammo and thought he was so full of crap saying this. I know for a fact you don't have the balls to try and be anything like that sociopath. You're too nice. Unfortunately, I can't make things different. This is what the hero board wants and if they can't do this, they'll resort to a more serious method to keep you on a chain."

"Oh for the love of...Does anyone else know about this!? Do the girls know about this!? Do their parents know about this!?"

Mom shook her head no. "I was planning on telling them about this when Nezu asks all of you to come into his office after homeroom." I walked around clearly angry about it. "I thought you'd at least like being with the girls."

"I AM, BUT NOT LIKE THIS! I don't want to be with the girls like that. I feel like I'm forcing them to be with me like this." Mom looked at us and laughed hysterically. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!?"

"Because of how fucking simple your reason is to not want to marry them. You could argue that the reason you don't want to is because you feel untrusted, but you don't like it because of the girls lack of say in this in general." She kept laughing for it to annoy me more. "Look. We'll talk to the girls about this together and I'll explain you had absolutely no say in this. If they hear it from me, then the chances are, they'll understand and at the very least not try to kill you."

"Oh how I feel loved." I spoke in sarcasm for mom to smack me upside the head.

"Don't give sarcasm to me!"

"Something tells me this is going to be a long day."

Two hours later, Ochako POV:

Class was about to start with all our parents here. The only people that weren't here though were Izuku and his mom to confuse me a bit. "Ochako, honey. Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm just wondering where Izuku is. He's gonna be late."

"He's that guy that you and Tsu are dating, right?" Mom spoke up for dad to hold a bit of anger.

"Y-yeah. I'm just worried something bad happened, though."

"Don't worry, Uraraka. If I know Usagiyama, he won't ditch class." Iida tried to reassure me with it being satisfying to relax.

Mr. Aizawa started walking in with all of us quieting down. "Good morning class."

"Good morning, Mr. Aizawa."

"Alright. Before we start, Ashido, Asui, Uraraka, Jirou and Yaoyorozu. You and your parents are wanted in the principals office. I'm not sure what this is about, but I know it has something to do with your boyfriend."

'Izuku?' We got up and began walking towards the door to open it and start heading out. While in the halls, Tsu's parents began asking her what this was about.

"Tsuyu. Did your boyfriend do something bad?"

"As far as I know, mom. No."

"Well the boy had to have done something bad if this involves him." Yaomomo's dad spoke out for her mom to smack him upside the head.

"Honey. Don't be rude to our daughter's boyfriend."

"But he does have a point. It does seem a little strange that we're supposed to meet with the principal with him in the middle of it." Kyoka's dad wasn't wrong. No matter how you looked at it, this was strange. As we turned a corner, we saw Nejire with her parents as well as Yui, Kinoko, Ibara, Itsuka and Pony from class B with theirs.

"Going to the office with Izuku in the middle of why?" We nodded for Itsuka to try and think of why this is happening. "Any hopes that it's about something like Izuku earning a best student award or something and we were asked to be there to support him?" Everyone looked at her not believing this for us to silently walk towards the principal's office We knocked on the door to be allowed in to see Izuku in a corner with his head against a wall and Miruko beside him in a chair.

"Hello. It's nice to see you all doing well."

"I'm sorry to be blunt about this, sir. But do you mind explaining to us what this is about?" Momo asked what was on all of our minds for Miruko to answer.

"Alright. This is gonna sound very weird coming from me right now, but avoid trying to kill my son before you hear the entire thing." This confused us all before she blurted out what it was. "You're all gonna get married to my son."

"...WHAT!?" We all shouted in unison for some of our parents to start arguing this.

"I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET MY DAUGHTER GO TO A HERO SCHOOL!"

"THAT LITTLE PUNK WANTS TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER!? OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

"HEY! IZUKU ISN'T A BAD KID! MY DAUGHTER WAS FRIENDS WITH HIM FOR YEARS FOR ME TO KNOW HE'S NOT SOME KIND OF SICK BASTARD!"

"THEN MARRY YOUR SLUT LOOKING OF A DAUGHTER TO HIM, NOT MINE!"

"DON'T CALL MY NEJIRE A SLUT WHEN YOUR DAUGHTER ACTS LIKE ONE HERSELF AND COULD EASILY LOOK THE PART!"

"YOU DIRTY BITCH!" They all began fighting with Izuku banging his head on the wall for me and the girls to see he's either angry or ashamed or maybe a mix of both.

This argument continued for another minute before principal Nezu gave everyone but our parents ear muffs and blew an air horn when we had them on. This stopped everyone to pay attention to him. "Thank you. Now what Miruko had said before she suggested this was for you to listen to her fully. Would you please elaborate on this?"

Miruko explained for the most part that this had nothing to do with her or Izuku and that this was entirely the hero board's decision in a 'fear'  that Izuku was going to become like AFO. I didn't believe that could ever happen and neither could the girls or their parents that personally knew Izuku. But for the most part, this was as Miruko said a 'failsafe' in case the worst happens where they'd use us to drag Izuku back into line. I still didn't like the fact this was happening for Miruko to finish up. "And yeah. If we can't at least have one of you join this, then they'll think of another crazier type of failsafe. Personally, I think they'll try something invasive or have something that disrespects his privacy."

"...You've got to be kidding me. Nobody is that stupid to agree to something so ridiculous. This is obviously your doing, Miruko. You think I don't smell a sham?" Mr. Yaoyorozu was very against this with some of our other parents not believing it either and thinking this was some kind of half baked scheme to have Izuku be some kind of pervert.

"Izuku. What do you think about the quirk marriage?" I asked him for Izuku to turn to us clearly angered.

"What makes you think I would be happy with this?"

"What? Is my Momo not good enough for you-OW! Why do you keep hitting me!?"

"Because you're being rude, dear! Not everything should be thought of as the boy insulting our daughter." Mrs. Yaoyorozu turned to Izuku. "What do you mean by you aren't happy with this?"

"Because well...I feel wrong having everyone get married to me this way. I feel like it's forcing them to be in this relationship with me. I don't like it."

"So you don't want to date my daughter with hopes of a serious relationship?" Ibara's mother asked for Izuku to continue.

"That's not it. I do want to maybe one day if we get that far, marry them and make a family. But the thing is, I'm thinking this stuff at least a couple more years in the future before going over dates and girlfriend status. I don't think rushing into this is the way to go and forcing it on us is just as bad." There was a pause before all our parents started laughing uncontrollably. "WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO LAUGH AT ME TODAY!? I DON'T GET WHAT'S SO FUNNY!"

"Sorry Izuku. It's just that your logic is kinda hilarious and something most who are in this situation wouldn't expect to say with earnest." Mrs. Hado laughed at this with Mr. Kodai calming down enough to explain.

"Son. There are times where people would say something but when in a situation, do the opposite. Let's say, you say you'll donate everything you earned to charity if you win the lottery. Now you're given the winning card and you earned that cash. Most people would look at this and wheasel their way out of being true to their word, with a very few donating the money without hesitation. In the past, you've shown you do care for our girls and want to at least try and take things one step at a time. Now you're given the chance to jump these steps and do something most of your teenage hormones are telling you to do and be legally able to under the confides of a marriage."

"DAD!" Yui shouted for her father to continue.

"What I'm saying is this. You have the opportunity to ignore your word by saying, 'well we're married now, so might as well christen it'. But you're not. You're saying that you don't want to because that moves things too fast. And as such, I give you my blessing to marry my daughter."

Izuku was shocked by this with some of our parents who knew him agreeing and saying he's better a husband than anyone they can think of. After a little more persuasion, those who haven't met Izuku before today was able to come over to the idea and allow this for us to begin signing the papers. Before we did though, Izuku did ask one more time if we were ok with this for none of us to have any actual regret we could give to sign it shortly after. "Alright. There we have it. You're all married. Mozzletoff. Whatever the hell it is you wanna say. Now I gotta get these papers down to the court to legalize them. You kids talk amongst yourselves what you wanna do for a ceremony. Also, catch."

Miruko tossed Izuku a bag. He pulled out one thing in it to see it's a set of wedding bands. They didn't look fancy, but still fit the mark. "Oh, cool. Now I can show off to some guys I'm off the market entirely." Mina's comment wasn't exactly in good taste with Izuku pulling the second out not enough for us to see it but turn red.

"Wouldn't want another person ruining the party, would we." Miruko laughed at this before leaving to have all of us stand there for a second confused before Nejire pulled the bag away.

"Let's see what this was-" She pulled the contents out to show a box of condoms. We all stopped a second before she continued to speak. "Oh yeah, we're married so we could do that without problems."

"Can we please just wait till the confusion with the marriage thing is handled before going into something more serious." Izuku looked like he was ready to die of embarrassment for us to be dismissed to our classes and continue the day.

And that finishes this chapter. See how everyone handles their new married life next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 370 13
Izuku Yagi was forced to see that the world was a cruel place from the age of 4 after a quirk diagnosis leaves him with results that will predetermin...
25.3K 348 14
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...
254K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
89.5K 3.6K 25
Izuku knows he can't become a hero. It was the awful truth that he had finally accepted, but what could he do then? How could he help others? He real...