East or West

By open-minded-geek

Honestly this whole book is just a mess. Idk what I was thinking and writing 💀. REBOOT COMING SOON!! **Sexua... More

H&M boo
Backflips for gifts
Fortnite, fortnite and more fortnite
One wish
I know who I want
A misunderstanding
Please, princess
Keep my father's name out of your mouth
Wow, Mama
I hate you
Are you going to fix it?
The mood is brightened
A hopeful promise
Geo's POV
Princess of the South
A love kiss
Please don't turn around
Sully & Geo's POV
Simp
I apologized
Shatter her heart
Tired of being bored
Acceptance
Spin around the block
Geo's POV
Best friends dating best friends?
Confessions and surpises
A wound with no pain
A poisoned blade
Sleepover at Sully's
A phone call from Jaylin
My heart hurts
Thug that shit out
Fuck around and find out
I'll be fine
1 MONTH TIME JUMP: Street pizza and Lock
Crossover
Bitch
New York

Brain dead

392 4 6
By open-minded-geek

Eight in morning:

"Mm," I groan out of my sleep

I feel Geo laying behind me playing big spoon.

I turn my neck as far as I can and see he's still sleeping. I have to pee though.

"Geo, I have to pee." I whisper.

"Pee yourself then; I'm comfortable."

No way.

"Let me go," I smack his arm and he snatches it and shouts,

"Ouch, you hit like a man!"

"You little..." I point at him with and then get up to pee.

____

"Damn, that felt good." I say while plopping back down on the bed.

"It better have; you woke me up out of my sleep to do it."

"Oh, whatever. You could've went back to sleep." I pull the covers over me.

"I couldn't; you're my comfort. I don't think I could sleep without you now." he leans over and kisses my forehead.

"I feel the same but you didn't even brush your teeth yet." I push him away playfully.
My phone dings:
Steward
don't forget to give your fans
a lil sum
     ik bruh

last time, your little ass forgot
and they thought you was dead
shut up bruh

whatever i'll come see you
tomorrow and we can go to
the mall
word? bet

"Who's that?" Geo asks being nosy.

"My brother. He was telling me to do something for my fans," I wipe my eye boogies away.

"Go live while we get ready for today." Geo suggests.

"What you mean "get ready"? What're we doing?" I question.

"It's a surprise. Dress for warm weather and wear sneakers." he gets up. I love surprises.

"Ooo," I get up to and head to Instagram.

"Hey, buddies!" I wave with a toothbrush in my mouth. Geo waves too.

Comments:
"heyyy"
"y'all gotta be together bro,"
"i ship it,"
"you should go live on insta more often,"

"We aren't together." I spit.

"Didn't seem like that last night." Geo leans over me and spits too while grabbing water in a small cup for a gargle. While his face is right next to me, I side eye him.

He flashes a quick smile before standing up. I feel his face on my hair and it makes me flinch. "What're you doing?" I ask while touching my bun.

"Your hair smells good. You do too." he says as he sniffs it again and gargles.

"I'm not even wearing anything but thank you," I rinse my mouth with a gargle too.

"You're welcome, beautiful. I like a woman that smells good." I've never heard him speak in the tone he just used. It wasn't seductive, it wasn't flirtatious but genuine and soft.

I spit out the water and turn around to face him. He's looking at me like he did right before we fell out. Dough eyes. I love it so much. No one has ever looked at me like this before and the fact that him of all people is, makes me happy.

"I love it when you look at me like this," I say. I don't regret admitting to this. I want him.

"Did you accidentally let that sl-"

I cut him off with a kiss. Nothing too special, just a peck. One that spoke the words I haven't been able to.

comments:
"this is giving very much couple,"
"i thought y'all weren't together?"
"how do you deny the rumors and then turn around and do this..?"
"DAMMIT! i was so close to getting with her,"
"she does not want you, bro. go on somewhere."
"the way he was looks at herrrr"

"We aren't together yet. Taking things slow is the only way to go. And I been knew that I like him... I was just denying it to make myself feel better. You saw how he was looking at me. If a dude looked at you like that, you'd fall for him too." I say before walking away to get both of our rags.

"She's so in love with me." Geo brags.

"Uh, when did I say that? Like and love have a very fine line in between them, hun." I deny.

"That's reasonable. But I love you; I'll just have to make you love me, princess."

I walk back over and hand him his rag, "thank you, baby." he kisses my temple.

"Mmhm."

____

Geo and I basically talked to them the whole time about what we've been up to, what we were doing today and even the fact we moved in together. If I were them, I'd think we were together too.

I put my clothes on and I'm wearing white sundress dress with black roses on it, my black purse and Kiss perfume by Rihanna.

"And you talk about me taking for-"
Geo watches as I come downstairs.

I'm not sure why he's looking at me like this because it's only a sundress but I like it.

"You're drooling all over the floors, pretty boy." I say while closing the gap between us.

"Let me put you in a maid outfit so you can clean it for me." he wraps his right arm around my waist and pulls me closer. All in one motion.

"Nope. I wanna see you in one first." I lean in for a kiss but he swerves me. "Uh-" I say.

"You're not getting another kiss until we're official." he says. His hand is still on my waist though.

"You know what, that's fine. Let me go." I take his hand off.

I'm not mad or anything but we might as well go all the way, right?

"This means no touching, no sleeping together, and no hugs." I count them on my finger.

"What?"

"You said no kisses until we're official but if we're doing that, we might as well stop everything else too. Let's go, pretty boy."

I know he's probably upset but can he really blame me? I'm not doing it to be petty either I just kind of agree. If we're that affectionate, people might get the wrong idea. We just aren't there yet, you know?

The car ride was silent. I think he's mad. We pull up to the same place he confessed.

"What're we doing here?" I question while opening the car door.

"Close your door. And you'll see; just be patient."

I close it and he gets out.

He doesn't let me out of the car yet but instead goes to his trunk. Is he getting ready to put me in there? I shouldn't have trusted-
He walks around with a basket in his hand and lies a blanket down on the cliff. Once he places the basket down, he walks back over to me and lets me out.

"Is this a picnic?" I question while standing.

"Yeah; I brought you your pretzels and a chocolate shake. I hope it's not melted or messed up."

I've never been on a picnic before. I thought that only happened in movies but with Geo, anything's possible. I wonder how he had the time to do all of this... most likely when I was asleep. I sleep like the dead.

"I wanna hug you so bad. Thank you." I say while looking up at him with a smile.

He smiles back.

After food:
"The sunset is so pretty. Pink, orange and yellow. They're all beautiful colors and they blend so well." I hold my hands up in form of a picture.

"Yeah, it is." I hear the smirk on his face.

"Let's take a picture!" I stand up, excited. I wanna capture this moment with him.

"You took like fifty pictures of the food earlier!" he says.

"I don't mean the blanket, dumbass; I mean with us. Me and you," I cheese at him.

He stands up and walks over.

I lift my phone up but damn he's tall.

"Let's take a picture with you on my back." he turns around.

"I have a dress on, pretty boy."

"Here." he takes his jacket off and wraps it around my waist. He looks from my waist to my face and says, "perfect." and he bends back down.

I can't stand people picking me up. I'm deadly terrified of heights.

"You're not heavy, if that's what you're thinking. I lift three fifty, sweetheart. I can pick you up without hesitation; now get on so we can take a picture." he demands.

How sweet: besides that's not the reason I'm shaking out of my damn boots.

I get on and wrap my left arm around his neck. I'm so scared. I'm up so high.

"You're choking me!" he shouts while swinging me around. Holy shit: I'm going to fall.

"Stop swinging before we fall!"

"I'm not doing it on purpose!" I shout back.

My finger slips and takes the picture.

"Put me down, put me down!" I yell patting his back rapidly.

My feet thud.

"Damn, girl. What the hell is wrong with you?!" Geo shouts at me.

"Don't yell at me! And I was scared!" I shout back.

"I wouldn't have dropped you, bro!"

"Don't "bro" me!"

"Why would I have dropped you, Kia?! Why were you so scared, Jesus Christ!"

"Because!" I shout back. I head towards the car. Every time we start to get along, something always happens.

"Uh-uh, princess." Geo pulls me back.

I'm trying not to think about it right now because I don't wanna ruin our date.

When I was 12, I was on a Ferris wheel when it stopped out of nowhere. I was up there by myself and Kai was on the other side of the Carnival. The seat broke, that I was sitting in and I nearly fell to my death but there were people there who caught me. That day was so scary.

A bug flies in my eye and that makes me start tearing up. It hurts so bad; shit, shit; shit.

"Baby, look at me." Geo says. I try to free my right arm but he won't allow me to. I just wanna wipe my eyes out.

"Geo, please let me go-"

"Look at me, Kia."

How can I do that when I have a fucking bug in my eye?

"No, Geo; stop. I need a tissue." I cover my eyes with my forearm to wipe my tears.

He doesn't make me look at him but he yanks me back so that my back is on his front and he wraps his right arm around my waist and his left arm around my neck. Kind of like a full body chokehold.

Please, just let me wipe my damn eyes.

"Go ahead and let it out, Kia. I'll never make you feel bad about yourself, I swear." he says directly into my ear.

"Geo, there's a bug in my eye..." I state blankly.

He's slower than slow.

"Oh..." he says dumbly and then lets me go.

I run to the car and wipe my eye out. That was painful. Very painful. But he hugged me.

"You hugged me. We weren't supposed to." I say while walking back to him and rubbing my eyes.

"We are actually. You just didn't give me time to ask." he says.

"What?" I question.

As soon as we make eye contact, he says, "I was going to ask if you wanted to be official, but the mood is ruined. I'll do it next time, when everything is perfect."

I smile at the thought of him putting his feelings on the side to make sure he has the perfect execution for his confession.

"It's nice to see you smile, princess. Don't feel afraid around me though, okay? I'm here to protect you."

"Yeah, I got it. What're we gonna do now?"

"Whatever you wanna do."

"Oh, my god; let's go to the movies tomorrow."

"To see what?"

"There's this new anime movie that I wanna see." I tap my chin.

"Anime? You watch anime? Oh, you're a weirdo weirdo." he remarks.

"Am not! And yeah, I watch it to a certain degree. Only the ones with the hot ones in it; Jujutsu Kaisen is filled with hotties. I'm no hardcore fan though. Just a fan of fine ass men that can fight!" I throw up and fist.

"You're my fan? Aww, how sweet." he smiles.

"Uh- no. Anyway, we can't go today because the movie already started and it's the last showing of today. And I have somewhere to go. Let me drive." I ask for the keys.

He's gonna be mad when we pull up to where we're going. I'm going to my mother's house. It's a "spur of the moment" thing but I can't just leave things the way they were left with her. My gut won't allow it.

As soon as we turn the corner to the house Geo says, "are you serious? You cannot be serious right now. Kia you shouldn't be here!"

"I need closure, Geo. I can't go on, leaving things the way they are right now. I need to see her."

"She told you she hated you for fuck's sake!"

He's yelling again and I can't stand that.

"Stop yelling at me!" I shout back while putting the car in park.

"No, because all you're doing is torturing yourself! Just think about the damage you're doing to me for once too! I can't stand to see the sadness in your eyes because of this lady; even when you're smiling ear to fucking ear you're still sad!"

He's not wrong but he could've delivered this way better.

"Geo, I need to see her. Please come with me." I beg.

I'm not mad at him for yelling at me because I understand. I'd probably feel the same way but I genuinely need this.

"Okay." he opens his door and then eventually lets me out.

I take a deep breath and then knock on the door. No answer. Her car is here and lights are on. I knock again.

"What the fuck?" I whisper.

I take out the house key I didn't want to use and open the door. It's a murder scene. Literally all I see is blood, brains and my mother's dead body. My mother is dead.

I gag then Geo pulls me back and shuts the door immediately, all while pulling me into a hug.

I'm not crying; I'm just confused. I'm lost. I don't know anything. What's my name? What the hell.

"What the hell was that? What's going on?" I question, dazed.

"Call your brother and tell him not to come here. It's not safe." Geo says while pulling me along and putting me in the car.

I'm confused. Everything was just fine and dandy twenty minutes ago. What happened that fast?

Geo starts driving; fast.

"Kia, princess; call your brother." he says as calmly as possible.

"What the hell is going on?" Is she really dead? Was that some kind of prank or something?

He reaches over and grabs my phone, "Siri, call Kai" he says. That's not his name in my phone.

"Shit... what's your brother's contact name?"

"Steward." I manage to get that out.

"Siri, call Steward!" the phone starts to ring.

Kai picks up on the second ring, "hello? Kia, what's up?"

"Kai! Don't go to your house; it's not safe there and your mother..." he stops to think about how to break it to him. "is dead."

"What? Is this some kind of sick joke?!" Kai shouts in defiance. That's what I thought too.

"Why would I lie? Your sister is completely brain dead right now." he says while glancing at me.

Not completely, but close.

"Where should I go? Your place?"

"Make sure no one's following you, yeah. I'm gonna get your sister home and wash her up and everything. I don't know how to handle it from there though." Geo says.

I hear Kai sigh heavily, "okay, man. This shit is crazy. I don't even know what to do with myself. Is it bad? In the house I mean."

He's going to be brain dead with me in a second.

"I'll see you when you get there, Kai." Geo says before hanging up.

What is daddy going to say when he finds out his wife is dead? What if he blames me like Mama blamed me for getting him locked up? Who did this to Pa... my mother?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 314 25
Sometimes love is more about the learning curves than the fairytale "Happily Ever After". Because often the world shows us how unkind it can be, how...
694 48 43
WARNING: THIS WAS WRITTEN ALMOST A YEAR AGO, AND THERES A BUNCH OF CRINGE PARTS IN HERE. ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: September 29th, 2022 THERE IS NO SMUT...
116K 5.8K 51
ATTENTION!!! THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY 18+ . . . . Do not read if you can't stand sexual assault and brutality!!❌ BEWARE!!!!
1.2K 18 80
Trapped under her father's control, Cora finds ways to protect her little sister, unknowingly seeking help from her high school bullies. One thing le...