S•T•O•R•M (KING VON FAN-FICTI...

By Writtenbylashayy

~R•A•I•N season 2 ~ As Jayda accepts her fate and consequences after the terrible mistake she's made in the p... More

•Prolouge •
Ep. 1 First Day Out
Ep. 1.1
Ep. 1.2
Ep. 2.1
Ep. 2.2
Ep. 3 Mirrors
Ep. 3.1
Ep. 3.2
Ep. 4 Moment of truth
Ep. 4.1
Ep. 4.2
Ep. 5 Memories
Ep. 5.1
Ep. 5.2
Ep. 5.3
Ep. 6 Second day out
Ep. 6.1
Ep. 6.2
Ep. 7 Trust
Ep. 7.1
Ep. 7. 2
Ep. 7.3

Ep. 2 Flashing lights

2.2K 127 72
By Writtenbylashayy

Omniscient POV

As Jayda stares back at herself in the mirror inside the lockeroom at the back of the club , she starts to think back to her first time stepping foot in this club , and the moment right before she went on stage .

Oh how times have changed .

Back then she was so nervous , so timid , as if anything she did she would do wrong , but today... it's totally opposite .

Yeah she has a few nervous cramps every two seconds , but they go away as soon as the thought of her finally being back on that stage crosses through her mind . The thought of her finally being in control of something in her life .

When she gets on that stage there's no one hovering over her shoulder telling her what to do , and when to do it. It's just her , the pole , stage lights , and a bunch of people willing to sell their souls just for her to shake her ass a little longer . She feels so powerful, no matter how dehumanizing some might think it is ... it makes her feel like a women more than shes ever felt in her life .

"Rain?" A girl that just finished her stage set calls out as she enters the almost empty lockeroom looking for the next girl they told her to go and get .

"Yes ?" Jayda answers the unfamiliar face .

It's 8:00pm and she's always worked at later times so there's a lot of new faces she doesn't know yet , they definitely know her though .

"Hi " the girl says in her strong southern accent as she smiles sweetly , and Jayda does the same "I'm Euro, DJ mix told me to tell you that you're up next in about fifteen minutes " she says

"Thank you " jayda nods

The girl starts to walk away but then stops in her tracks and turns around not being able to control herself . "I'm sorry if I'm coming off extra and you can always tell me to fuck off and stay out your business but can I give you something?" She questions

Jaydas confused and feels that Paranoia creeping up her spine as she stares back at the stranger whose attempting to 'give ' her something . She hates feeling so anxious all the time but now that she's in such a vulnerable position she can't take any chances , especially from a stripper.

"I'm sorry " the girl sighs " I shouldn't have asked " she palms her forehead .

Jayda gulps , then exhales before finally making the decision to give the girl a chance . A SMALL chance .

"Give me what ?" She asks .

The girl turns around with a large grin before squealing and clapping her hands together as she grabs her bag and brings it over to jayda .

"I'm sorry for being all excited but I just love helping other dancers dress up " she tells Jayda in her accent , making it hard for jayda to even understand some of her words "I think of it like having a bunch of life sized Barbie's " she blushes

"Are you a stylist or something ?" Jayda asks her and she shakes her head " do you want to be ? "

"Nah " she mumbles "I think my passion is just for fashion " she shrugs while grinning as she pulls a couple charms out of her bag and continue working on jaydas body .

Jayda has never really put this much trust in a stranger when it comes down to her appearance , but something about this girl just seems so genuine . Like she has a gentle soul and just ended up on the wrong track . Then again , jayda could be wrong .

It's not like she has the best judgement of character anyhow , especially when it comes to new people .

"Now I usually only put this on myself but your body is just to nice to go without it " she exclaims as she pulls out some body glitter and puts it onto Jaydas stomach , legs , arms, and butt .

She steps back for a second then smiles before grabbing some red lipstick off of the counter and smearing it on jaydas lips , finishing off the look . "Perfect " she mumbles to herself as she grabs jaydas shoulders and turns her around to face the mirror .

"Oh my god " Jayda mumbles, looking at the reflection she almost didn't recognize.

Her body shines with sparkles , along with the the ruby red rhinestones dangling off of her floss . Her edges have red decorations on them , and her face is nearly flawless .

She hasn't felt this beautiful since before she went away , and she can honestly say she hasn't attempted to look like this since then . She lost her sense of style and taste for so long that she almost forgot what it felt like to be beautiful .

Now after this .. she's starting to realize why she always loved dressing herself up .

It Gives her some flavor.

"Do you love it ? " the girl asks as she waits for her reaction

A smile creeps on Jaydas face as she nods and the girl squeals once again .

"Oh I knew you would !" She chirps "you look so beautiful in red "

"Thank you so much " jayda says as she turns around finally getting a good glimpse of the gorgeous girl standing in front of her .

She didn't expect to talk to anyone tonight , let alone let them give her a complete make over, but she's glad she did ! This small deed is taking her confidence to a whole other level .

"I'm sorry for being so dismissive at first " jayda apologizes , feeling guilty for prejudging the girl . "I appreciate this so much euro "

"No problem " she grins "and you can calm me Barbie " she smiles

"You have two stage names ?" Jayda chuckles as Barbie does the same.

"No silly , Barbie is my real name " she tells her "although I should've just went by Barbie so dj mix lame ass introduction jokes can be better " she says as Jayda just laughs .

"Well a stripper once told me to never reveal my name to anyone in the club" jayda recites dess number 1 club rule that she told her from day one .

"Oh " Barbie shrugs as she pauses for a second before continuing"then consider me a friend " she nods .

Jayda can't help but to smile , and wonders if during the three years she was locked up a scientist released some kind of chemical that made people nicer or something because this is probably the sweetest introduction she's gotten since she's been on earth , and it's from someone who she least expected .

She doesn't know if dess sent this girl to make her feel comfortable, or if she's really just a guardian Angel , but Jaydas definitely not complaining.

" well Barbie " jayda starts "my name is jayda " she introduces her self as Barbie smiles , ignoring jaydas extended hand and giving her a hug instead .

" jayda " Barbie repeats as she puts her lips up to jaydas ears "Go shine brighter than the stage lights "

Jayda pulls away and smiles at the girl before nodding and making her way out the lockeroom . She takes a few deep breaths on her way towards the stage set , and sends a quick prayer to whoever's watching down on her for strength and guidance .

This is her first time back on a stage in a while , and all the nerves she thought she got rid of earlier start to flood back all at once .

What if I'm not ready ? What if i fall ?

What if you are ready and you make more money than you've ever had in your life in one night ?

Her intrusive thoughts go back and forth in her head before she forcefully pushes them back and decides to listen to her heart .

The only way to get over a pole , is to climb it .

"It's ya boy Dj mix coming to ya straight outta chi town , and if you can hear then never fear , we in the building where baby's baddest bunnies our here !" The dj of 'baby's bunnies ' strip club yells over the mic , causing everyone in The building to yell while holding their cups up.

"Now I know all my young rich niggas in the trap came out hea to have a good time tonight and throw some bands at some of the baddest bitches in the city , so y'all get y'all stacks ready for our next bunny who came out of retirement for this special night !" He continues "the weather said it's seventy out side but it is cloudy up in hea , y'all make some noise for RAIN !"

* Demon mode by nardo wick starts to play *

As the base from the dj speakers shake the ground , jayda starts to feel like she's in slow motion as she takes her final steps onto the stage .

As she gets closer to the pole , she watches the faces of the crowd surrounding her closely as their eyebrows raise and their jaw drops at the sight of her .

She sees the lust in all the mens eyes and all the envy in the women's , which gives her just enough fuel to get started .

She lets the lyrics to the music drown out the shouting from everyone in the club , until it starts to sound like shes the only one in the room .

As Her hands wraps around the steel pole, she begins to contract her muscles and lift her feet above her head into a split as she starts to spin around feeling the green shower brush against her body , making all the problems that she seemed to have wash away .

She holds the split as she bounces up and down then flips around the pole and climbs higher , leaning her head back , using her legs to hold her up as she dangles her body .

The more money that piles up on the stage , the more tricks she seems to know how to do , and that only makes her fein for more .

She climbs higher and higher until she finally reaches the ceiling , finding her self hanging upside down twerking , making the crowd go wild .

Every breath , every turn , and every dollar makes her shift further and further away from that prison cell she once resided in . It makes her forget that after she leaves the stage she'll be back to reality , where her life is at its lowest point . It makes her forget that she probably has more money on her head then kentrell ever will , but even with all that .... this moment also makes her remember.

It makes her remember how confident she learned to be , how strong she really is , and how she can have anyone in the palms of her hands within seconds of her just being present . She's forgotten those things about herself as time went on and even started to judge and think poorly of herself , but not anymore .

At this moment she remembers who the fuck she is . That bitch !

As the last song of her set starts to come to an end , she removes her legs from the ceiling and lets herself completely go , falling from the air , then just as she's about to reach the floor she catches herself with her hands , and finishes into a split finally letting the crowds cheers flood her eardrums .

"Oh shit! this bitch on some gabby Douglas shit !" The dj yells into the mic as the cheers get louder and the money piles get thicker.

Jayda smiles brightly as she looks out at the crowd proudly watching as different bills drizzle on her like a water park . She feels like a celebrity performing a hit song , or the president giving a speech . She feels powerful , important, and for the first time in a long time she feels like she has a .. purpose.

" I see you girl! down there looking like a sexy ass Hershey kisses"the dj flirts while blowing a kiss "imma see yo fine ass later alright " he smirks and winks at jayda while she just giggles and starts collecting her money .

"Can y'all stand the rain?! cause I know I can't"

Writtenbylashayy

So at the time I'm writing this story it was my first time watching pvalley , TWO YEARS after it originally came out . so y'all definitely gone peep some familiar faces in this book .

That show got me hooked 😫 had me cryin nd shii whewww

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.6K 35
It all starts when Jayda and her two best friends decide to go to the club. Where Jayda meets her one night stand and long time crush king von. Thing...
72K 1.2K 57
Taking place after season 2 of the show (Chicago P.D.), Erin Lindsay is struggling after her best friend Nadia was murdered by Yates. Her boyfriend a...
111K 2.3K 54
♡𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝕖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞...
538K 21.4K 69
Dayvon would kill for Normani without hesitation; but what'll happen when his dangerous lifestyle gets in between their love? BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW! ADD...