X-23 x Male son of Sabertooth...

By Monksanto

Y/n Aigner, the son of Victor Creed A.K.A Sabertooth has been on a mission of vengeance ever since his mother... More

Bio
The encounter
New information
Revelation
Time in Japan
The true killer
Revenge
School
First mission
Horror movie
Babysitting
Talk
Undercover
Crush
Confession
First date
Date gone wrong
Carnival (lemon)
Morning after

Nightmares

2K 60 33
By Monksanto

Author:" Hey everyone, big trigger warning here. This chapter will get pretty dark; also, trigger warning for one of the photos used in this chapter as blood in it. You have been warned."

Y/n P.O.V~

I felt myself shake as I walked through the dark corridor, my footsteps echoing throughout the hallway as I heard a voice speak out.

???:" Y/n..."

I turned to see a mass of bloodied corpses gazing at me. I then heard a roar of anger as I turned to see Laura charging at me with her claws out and her eye glowing red. Laura slashed at me as I screamed out.

*Nightmare end!*

I screamed as I sat up in my bed. I was in a cold sweat as I panted desperately, trying to catch my breath. I sighed as I looked at the time to see it was 3 AM. I got up to use the bathroom and spoke to myself.

Y/n:" That dream again."

*Two-day time skip*

Third-person P.O.V~

Y/n yawned as he drank a cup of coffee with bags under his eyes. Laura looked at Y/n before she spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, Are you okay?"

Y/n looked at Laura as he spoke, taking another sip of his coffee.

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm okay. Why do you ask?"

Laura:" Y/n, you look like you haven't slept in days."

Y/n sighed as he spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah, I'm not going to lie; I've slept  in a bit, but I'm okay; I'll take my next class."

Laura cocked an eyebrow as she spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, I don't think teaching a shop class when you're sleep deprived is a good choice."

Y/n spoke in a relaxed tone, trying not to worry Laura.

Y/n:" Relax, Laura, I'll be fine."

Laura's eyes narrowed as Y/n gulped down the last of his coffee. All of Y/n's looked t their teacher with concern in their eyes. Y/n left to teach his class; Laura, worried for her friend, followed Y/n to his shop. She watched as Y/n taught his class well before he went over to the router table, and Y/n fell asleep before feeling a massive amount of pain as he woke up, seeing that he had sanded off his first three fingers.

Y/n:" I'm okay, I'm okay, everyone."

Laura ran up to Y/n, grabbed his wrist, and spoke loudly so all of Y/n's students could hear.

Laura:" Okay, that's it! Everyone, class dismissed!"

Laura began to drag Y/n out of the shop and towards his room as Y/n spoke.

Y/n:" Laura, what the hell? I had that covered."

Laura's green eyes gazed into Y/n's E/c ones as she spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, you just sanded off a bunch of your fingers."

Y/n looked at his fingers, which were now beginning to regenerate now.

Y/n:" So, they'll grow back."

Laura took Y/n to his room and sat him on the bed as she spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, I don't know what's up with you, but you need sleep. Take a nap, and I'll look after your class."

Y/n:" But I-."

Laura quickly shushed Y/n as she spoke.

Laura:" Sleep. You need it."

Y/n sighed as he lay in his bed as Laura left. Y/n closed his eyes as he fell asleep.

*Dream start*

I opened my eyes as I was in the same black corridor I was before. I heard a voice call out my name.

Laura:" Y/n..."

I turned around to see Laura charging at me, her eyes glowing red and claws leaking black energy. Laura stabbed her claws into me, making me scream out as Laura grinned. Tears trickled out of my eyes and down my cheeks as I fell back.

*Dream end!*

I shouted as I woke up panting and in a cold sweat. I sighed as I got out of bed and began making coffee.

Third-person P.O.V~

Laura sighed as she walked through the halls to Y/n's room, feeling drained after teaching his last four classes. Laura entered Y/n's room as she began to speak.

Laura:" Hey, Y/n, I hope you slept well but now-."

Laura stopped speaking and screaming when she saw Y/n drinking coffee directly from the pot.

Laura:" Y/n what the fuck!"

Y/n looked at Laura as he spoke, lifting the coffee pot from his lips.

Y/n:" Look, Laura, I can explain."

Laura growled before she spoke out angrily at Y/n.

Laura:" Y/n, you need to sleep."

Y/n:" No, I don't; I'll drink some more coffee and get back to teaching."

Laura:" Have you even slept since I brought you back here?"

Y/n:" I tried to, but I had a nightmare and just decided not to go back to sleep."

Laura cocked an eyebrow as she spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, is that why you haven't been sleeping? Fucking nightmares?"

Y/n:" So what if it is? So what if it isn't? Why does it matter to you?"

Laura"s left eyebrow twitched in anger as she shouted out.

Laura:" Y/n! You need sleep. Now give me that damn coffee and go the fuck to sleep."

Y/n held the coffee pot protectively as he spoke.

Y/n:" Never!"

Laura growled and charged at him as Y/n dogged and began sprinting away, his coffee pot in hand.

*Three-day time skip*

Laura sat with Y/n sitting next to a room as she spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, this is getting ridiculous. You need sleep. I don't know what the fuck is going on with you, but this can't go on any longer."

Y/n:" Well, it's not like you can just go into my mind and make the nightmares stop."

Laura:" Well, I can't, but she can."

Laura pointed at a woman with blond hair and wearing white who entered the room. As the woman reached the duo, Laura spoke as Y/n looked up at the woman.

Laura:" Y/n, this is Emma; she's going to help with the nightmares."

Y/n held out his hand for a handshake as he spoke.

Y/n:" Nice to meet you."

Emma smiled and shook Y/n's hand before speaking.

Emma:" Same."

As she spoke, Emma took a seat in front of Y/n, looking at the E/c-eyed male.

Emma:" So, Y/n, could you tell me about these nightmares? Have they started occurring recently or-"

Y/n:" They've always been more of a seasonal thing."

Emma:" So you've had them before?"

Y/n:" Yup."

Emma:" How did you deal with them then?"

Y/n:" I didn't sleep for a month; I just stayed awake for that whole time."

Laura:" Y/n, that's not healthy."

Y/n:" Yeah, but it works."

Emma sighed before speaking.

Emma:" Well, let's try to fix these nightmares."

Y/n sighed as he closed his eyes, and Y/n entered his mind.

*Dream start!*

Y/n woke up in the corridor he was in before. Y/n gulped as he heard a voice speak out.

???:" Kid~..."

Y/n turned around to see his father standing behind him with glowing red eyes and blood leaking out of his mouth.

Victor:" You and I are the same..."

Victor disappeared in a flash of light as corpses surrounded Y/n; he looked down at his hands, soaked in blood before the blood disappeared and was replaced by a white fluid. Y/n let out a scream as he fell to his knees.

*Dream end!*

Y/n opened his eyes, screaming as he spoke, looking at Emma.

Y/n:" Emma, I'm sorry, but I can't do this!"

Y/n bolted out of the room, running as fast as he could while Laura turned to Emma and spoke.

Laura:" Stay here; I'll talk to him."

Laura exited the room and sniffed the air before catching onto Y/n's sent as she followed his cent to the teacher lounge to find Y/n sipping on some coffee, making Laura sigh as she sat in front of Y/n and spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, you need to do this. You can't be a good teacher without sleep."

Y/n looked at Laura and spoke.

Y/n:" Laura, look, I know, but I just can't go back in there, I just can't."

Laura sighed as she put her hand on Y/n's, making him look into Laura's jade green eyes while she spoke.

Laura:" What if I went in with you? Would you be willing to try again?"

Y/n looked down as he thought about it for a moment and spoke.

Y/n:" Yeah... that would help a lot."

Laura:" Okay, let's try again."

Laura pulled Y/n out of the teacher's lounge, and the duo began to walk back to the room Emma was in. Y/n's hands were shaking as they walked down the hall. Laura looked at Y/n and squeezed his hand. Y/n looked back at Laura as his eyes softened and his hands stopped shaking while the two entered the room. Emma looked at Y/n and spoke.

Emma:" Ready to try this again?"

Y/n nodded as he sat down in a chair, Laura pulling up one and sitting next to him as she spoke.

Laura:" Emma, could you put me in too?"

Emma:" Um, sure."

Laura and Y/n smiled as their hands tightened around each other and closed their eyes.

*Dream start!*

Y/n and Laura appeared in the corridor that Y/n had been in too many times. Laura looked around to see that corpses were surrounding them, and Y/n was covered in red and white fluids while she could hear Y/n's father's voice repeat the exact phrase.

Victor:" You and I are the same."

Victor's voice kept repeating those words as Y/n's hands shook, and the H/c-haired male looked down at his claws with disgust. Laura held Y/n's hand as she spoke.

Laura:" Y/n, where is this coming from?"

Y/n looked at Laura as he spoke.

Y/n:" Laura, what do you mean?"

Laura:" Y/n dreams are conversations we have with ourselves, trying to process and understand information. So this dream is you trying to understand something. So please show me what this is all about."

Y/n looked down as the corridor changed and shifted as a young version of Y/n and Victor appeared. Y/n was walking behind Victor as the young boy spoke.

Young Y/n:" Papa, where are you taking me?"

Victor:" I'm going to take you someplace special."

The young boy's eyes lit up as he spoke with a grin.

Young Y/n:" Is it my birthday party!?"

Victor smiled back at his son and spoke.

Victor:" Yeah, son, I guess it's a party."

This made the young boy smile as he and his father entered an old building and a room with many older men sitting in a circle. One of the older men looked at Victor and spoke.

Old man #1:" Is this the boy?"

Victor smiled, nodded, and exited the room as he spoke to his son.

Victor:" Have fun, everyone..."

As he reached the doorway, he turned to his son and spoke.

Victor:" Oh and Y/n, happy birthday."

The young boy thanked his father as the door to the room closed, and Y/n looked at the circle of older men as one of them spoke.

Old man #2:" Finally, the entertainment is here."

All of the older men smiled as one of them spoke out.

Older man #3:" Strip!"

The young Y/n spoke in shock.

Young Y/n:" What? No."

The circle of older men then grew angry as they all start started yelling for Y/n to take his clothes; one of the older men got out of their chairs and grabbed Y/n by the shoulder. Y/n looked up at the older man as he spoke.

Older man #4:" Gimme that shirt!"

Y/n screamed as his bone claws burst out of his fingers and toes going through his shoes, and he stabbed the older man before ripping his head off, spraying blood all over the young boy. Y/n then charged at the other older men and began to slash wildly, cutting the older men into bloody chunks and making blood thoroughly coat the young boy. Y/n stomped on one of their heads, making it explode like a watermelon as he heard a voice speak out.

Older man #5:" Ohhh baby, you're so hot."

The young boy saw white fluid spill on the ground and instantly saw red. Y/n let out a roar of anger and went down on all fours like a wild beast, beginning to rip everything apart. Y/n bit down on one of the older men's necks and ripped his head off; the man's neck still in his mouth, blood dribbling down his chin and onto the floor. Y/n dropped the head, letting it fall onto the base of the building, slashing blood everywhere. A loud clapping sound echoed throughout the room as Y/n looked at his father standing in the corner of the room as he spoke.

Victor:" Wow, You and I are the same."

Victor walked over to the young Y/n and kneeled, extending his hand.

Victor:" Come on, kid, let's get some Ice-Cream to celebrate."

Tears leaked down Y/n's cheeks as he took his father's hand. The scene faded to black as Laura spoke, shocked at what she had just witnessed.

Laura:" Oh, my god."

Laura's eyes softened as she looked at Y/n while he spoke.

Y/n:" You wanted to know what the nightmares were about; well, there you have it. Every time my birthday comes around, it's just a constant reminder that I wasn't strong enough or able to protect myself from almost getting molested."

Y/n's form changed from his older adult self to his young child form. Laura's eyes softened as Y/n spoke.

Y/n:" I'm just like my father and weak; that's all I will ever be."

Y/n looked down as Laura spoke.

Laura:" Oh, Y/n, your not weak. Your strong."

Y/n looked up at Laura as her form changed.

Laura:" Y/n, you helped me overcome one of the things I'm most ashamed of, and I know you're not weak."

The younger Laura grabbed the young Y/n's hands as she spoke.

Laura:" Please, Y/n. Let me help you as you helped me."

Y/n looked up at Laura while he spoke.

Y/n:" Okay."

Laura smiled as a bright light filled the dark corridor where the duo stood. Y/n and Laura changed back into their true forms as they walked together, hand in hand.

*Dream end!*

Y/n and Laura both woke up as they opened their eyes and looked at one another before smiling.

Y/n:" Thanks, Laura; I don't think those nightmares will be coming back."

Laura smiled at Y/n before she spoke.

Laura:" No, problem. Now, please go get some sleep."

Y/n smiled as he got out of his seat and spoke.

Y/n:" Yes, Ma'am."

*Three-day time skip*

Y/n P.O.V~

A knock on my door rang through my room as I woke up and yawned, quickly getting dressed as I answered the door. I opened it up to see Laura as I spoke.

Y/n:" Hey Laura, what's up?"

Laura grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room while speaking.

Laura:" We're going to get cupcakes."

My eyes widened as I pulled my arm out of Laura's grasp and spoke.

Y/n:" What, why?"

Laura turned to me and spoke.

Laura:" It's your birthday, you're my friend, and I want to celebrate it with you."

My eyes widened as I felt my face heat up slightly as Laura began to walk forward. I blushed as I never realized how beautiful Laura was.

Laura turned back to me and spoke.

Laura:" What's the matter, don't like cupcakes?"

I quickly smiled and ran up to Laura and spoke.

Y/n:" No, I like cupcakes; I just lost my train of thought there for a second."

Laura smiled as we walked together, going to get cupcakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 501 37
Second part to my Victor Creed story. Enjoy
352 38 38
I don't want anyone seeing Logan in me. I don't want that connection. The few people who know me know me as Akihiro, my foster parents' last name. It...
62.4K 1.3K 17
Y/n L/n is the son of the Wolverine. But Y/n never got a chance to get to know his father as he was never in his life in the first place. The only th...
648 10 8
If only the world didn't have so many enemies.... With nothing else to try, a once powerful kid is no longer a kid at all. How will he hold up to the...