Masters of the syndicate Games

By Krystal_RosE_Ari

[COMPLETED] It was a sunny day, the weather was perfect for a nice picnic and having fun. It was a day like t... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸš
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸœ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸŸ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ 
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ‘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸšπŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸšπŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸš
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸœ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸŸ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ 
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ‘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸœπŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸœπŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟟

5.4K 83 31
By Krystal_RosE_Ari

Sorry Guys, it took a long time to upload the chapter. I had such a horrible day today, busted a lip when someone accidentally hit me on the face. Now that I think about it, I've never shown any of the character's faces did I? Well in this chapter I'm going to show it. Disclaimer,-none of these pictures are mine and they are from art breeder. Credit to the owners!

Vivian Valeria Morreti

Age: 13

D.O.B: 22.4.2008

Interests: Loves drawing and cooking, Plays badminton and basketball. She likes sour food and hates sweets. 

Special note: Never betray her or you will receive a punch to your face. Her nose tingles when she is nervous and her pinky finger twitches when she is lying

Job: -none, maybe in the future?-

Vincent Valreia Morreti

Age: 28

D.O.B: 29.1.1993

Interests: He likes painting and playing intense mind games. Loves to fight, playfully and professionally. He hates melons and loves strawberries.

Special note: Do not mess with him when he is angry. His ears twitch when he hears about something he likes. Takes bad news with patience and control.

Job: Vice-President of the Valeria group of companies(made-up name), Under-boss of the American Mafia.

Lorenzo Valeria Morreti

Age: 25

D.O.B: 23.8.1996

Interests: Likes cooking and board games. Hates sour food and mint choco-chip ice cream. Likes to fight with Alex.

Special note: His toes tingle when he lies and always has a happy expression. Do not test his patience.

Job: Cheif Physician of the American Mafia, also owns a small clinic as a front.

Dante Valeria Morreti

Age: 23

D.O.B: 25.7.1998

Interests: He likes going to the gym and he loves art. Hates melon and loves ice cream.  Breaks up fights all the time.

Special note: Does not take bad news lightly. Do not touch his hair as he hates it. Better to have a good relationship with him as he will treat you as an equal if you do.

Job: Capo of the Mafia, owns a tattoo studio as a front.

Armando Valeria Morreti

Age: 18

D.O.B: 27.03.2003

Interests: He loves taking care of people. Hobbies include swimming and designing. He hates carrots and likes peaches. 

Special note: Twin bro of Alexander. Since he takes care of Alex he is always in an authoritative position. LISTEN to him.

Job: Conseglire for the mafia(the youngest person to be appointed for the position actually. In this world). Works as a part-time barista at a cafe.

Alexander Valeria Morreti

Age:18

D.O.B:27.03.2003

Interests: He likes to race(keep this from Armando🤣). He likes doing digital art and coding programs. He hates strawberries and loves Blueberry. 

Special note: He likes hyping all the bad things that Vivian does and sometimes even takes part in it. Do not hurt his family members otherwise, he will send you to God himself.

Job: Hacker for the Mafia. Also works as a part-time gamer.

Leonardo Valeria Morreti

Age: 49 

D.O.B:27.6.1973

Interests: Likes art and beautiful artifacts. He likes spending time with his family. Hates tangerines and likes Apples. Plays badminton and basketball.

Special note: Do not threaten his interests. His nose tingles when something is wrong. Is a fast thinker.

Job: Don of the Mafia. President of the Valeria group of companies.

Alissa Fuerza Morreti

Age: 47

D.O.B: 07.02.1975

Interests: Loves her children and husband. Likes art and football. Practices Shotokan and shito-Ryu. Hates bananas and likes apples.

Special note: She is a very sincere and hard-working person.  Her ears twitch when danger is sensed.

Job: -Unknown or will be revealed in later chapters-, A cafe owner.

Thank you for reading this far! I really appreciate it if you would comment and vote. Once again, thank you dear readers for being patient with me even though I publish late. 

Storytime(skip this if you don't want to read)

So today, I went to an orientation for the MUN(Model United nation). There two alumni from our school came over and explained for more than 2 hours, the basics of the MUN and I sat there like a fool. I was new to this kind of thing so I spaced out and then in the middle of the orientation, all the CCC(Crisis community) members were called out. I was a CCC member so I went with 20 other people to another room. He gave us so many things to write down and my hands started to hurt. Then all of a sudden, he started to ask about the profiles that were given to us.

I was so confused as I didn't know mine. Thankfully, someone helped me out and found out that I was given Julian Assange as a profile. When I heard other's profiles I was shocked, one person was given Prince Charles, and the other, Elon musk or prince of Saudi Arabia, and all others. They are rich people profiles, I felt so damn jealous when I heard them. But I thought that I should work with what I have and be happy that I even got selected for it in the first place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 8.9K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
214K 4.1K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
1.4M 36.9K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
60.4K 1.7K 49
Cover by @scorflix Family Kidnapped at a young age, two girls are separated from their mafia family, their lives full of risks and flaws, whic...