Heimat

By Spandyyy

Heimat- A place that you can call home; a sense of belongingness, acceptance, safety and connection to homela... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 28

31 4 0
By Spandyyy

Taehyung stared at the prince, perplexed as he paced the length on the room, seemingly deep in thought. He looked anxious, letting out a sigh at intervals, muttering to himself. It had been fifteen minutes since he had entered the room on the royals orders but the he hadn't said a word to the Hwarang.

"Is something bothering your highness?", Taehyung questioned at last, not able to withstand the deafening silence. "Uh... ah yes my dear Hwarang", the prince said, pausing his steps as if he finally snapped back to reality. 

"I am being tormented by thoughts which to be frank are not something I think about often. But you see, given our current times and the increasing destruction caused by those against me..... against us, I mean, makes me wonder; What if we have a traitor among us, among the Hwarang?", he uttered.

"I assure you, your highness that that is not something which will happen. Do you not remember that we chosen individually by you? Our pledge is to stay by your side and defend you like an armor you highness. Not even a hint of betrayal will ever be visible in our and I give you my word for that", Taehyung answered with conviction in his voice.

"But even so, if something like that happen, promise me that you will be on my side always and never go against me", the prince said looking at Taehyung in the eyes. 

"I give you my word your highness that I will never go against the royal family, not even think about it. It is my duty as your Hwarang to stay and protect you all times, even if it costs my life" he answered.

"Good. Thank you my Hwarang, you have put my worries to rest" the prince said, looking relieved. "But remember this promise that you have made to  me". "I will your highness" Taehyung affirmed with a smile, stepping back and exiting the room.

XXX  

"Tae...... Taehyung? TAE!"

Taehyung looked up to find Jimin's face close to his, his pretty eyes staring into his with slight irritation. "Where were you? I called you like five times" Jimin whined, flicking the latter's forehead with a finger. The Hwarang sat back and groaned, rubbing his palm onto his forehead to sooth the skin there, pouting at Jimin.

The beta merely huffed, his small chubby hands grabbing onto Taehyung's bringing him closer. The alpha immediately felt the pace of his heart pickup and he visibly gulped, "W- what?", he muttered as Jimin wouldn't stop staring at him. 

"Nothing. Just checking if you finally awake from whatever dreamland you were in" Jimin sassed back, yelping as Taehyung immediately retaliated with a finger flick.

"I wasn't dreaming Chim, I was thinking about something" the Hwarang said stepping ahead of the beta who immediately followed, skipping slightly to keep in pace. "About what?" he asked curiously to which the alpha only shook his head. 

"Nothing important". " Well whatever it is, managed to occupy your thoughts so I know it's important but it's fine if you don't want to tell me" Jimin answered. Taehyung merely hummed in reply, eyes trained ahead so  the beta skipped ahead and stopped right in front of him, turning to look at Taehyung.

"Tell me something Tae. Do I ever occupy your thoughts?" he asked, his heart thudding in his chest for some reason as he spoke. Taehyung stopped in his tracks making him pause too, looking back at him. 

Jimin backed against the wall as Taehyung came way too close to him, his deep eyes boring into his. "Believe me Minnie", he said lowly, finger coming to tilt his chin up so that Jimin was looking at him in the eyes, breath fanning his face. 

"Nine out of ten time, you are the reason why" he whispered. Jimin gulped at the look in his eyes, a shiver running down his spine when Taehyung leant in, eyes fluttering close, lips parted in anticipation. 

But instead of his lips, he felt lips on his forehead, a delicate one enough to make his heart flutter. He had been kissed on the forehead many times, by many people, yet on his from Taehyung made him feel all kinds of different things. 

Taehyung pulled him close to his chest, one arm around his shoulder and one around his waist, smiling when he felt Jimin snuggle closer, returning his embrace. "Hey you okay?" he asked when he felt the omega sniffle. 

The said male pulled away, tears in his eyes but he nodded with a smile on his face, "It's just, no one has ever cared for me like you do. Thank you" he answered gratefully.

 It was the tenth anniversary of his mother's passing and Taehyung had insisted to take Jimin out for a small outing in the woods where they sat by the river and had food made by Taehyung's mother who had lovingly packed for them. 

The alpha had mainly done it so that Jimin could get his mind off the depressing memory of how his mother really passed away. The subject was touchy and though Taehyung didn't know the whole story, he hadn't pushed the smaller to tell him about, waiting for the time he would open up. 

But to his surprise, Jimin had opened up about the night when his mother died in his arms as they sat talking by the river after lunch. 

"My eomma was from a higher class than my appa. They met when my grandfather had visited my eomma's home to cure her mother from a fever. They were friends for a long time and soon fell in love. Though they were young, they decided that they were going to get married and told their families about it. 

As expected my eomma's family was completely against it so my parents ran away to a distant village where they settled together. Appa says that though eomma came from a life of luxury, she never felt out of place and loved helping appa with his work. 

They had me soon after marriage. They both thought that there was no way that eomma's family would ever find them. But one night we woke up with banging at our door. My parents told me to hide and I ran outside from the backdoor. I heard them screaming and when I peeked out....."

Jimin stopped, closing his eyes and shuddering a breath as if he was reliving the nightmare. Taehyung scooted close, placing his hand on top of the omega's and giving it a reassuring squeeze. "My eomma was dragged outside by her hair. Appa was trying so hard to save her but two or three of them were beating him. I was so scared Tae", he said, eyes filling with tears. 

"Before my father could even collect himself, my grandfather... he stabbed eomma. I could barely control my scream. They dropped her to the ground and when I locked my eyes with her, I saw sadness. She still smiled at me".

"There was a reason why we told you both not to get married. People from two different levels can never be together. You are too low for people like us. Look what you have made us do. You killed my daughter for your pathetic useless love and I hope you live with the guilt for the rest of your life". That's what my grandfather said my appa. Then they all left us. 

By this time, Jimin was sobbing violently and Taehyung pulled him closer by his shoulder so that he could lean on him. "I held her in my arms during her last moments Tae. Appa said we could try to save her but it was already too late, she had bled too much to be saved. Even at a moment like that Tae, she smiled at us. "What did she say to you?" Taehyung asked gently, rubbing Jimin's back comfortingly. 

"She told me never to forget that love is the most precious thing in this world and it takes courage for one to die for their love. She told me she loves me and to always follow my heart and then....." Jimin left his words mid-sentence as his eyes sprung a set of fresh tears for the woman who taught him the value of love and kindness.  

"Your mother was a brave woman Minnie. It takes immense courage to do something like this in their time in the name of love. She knew the risks, yet she chose her heart even if it led to early departure from the world. You have been strong Jimin, strong for yourself and for your appa and I know that she will be proud if  she were to see you today. She loves you Jimin and thank you for trusting me with such a sensitive memory of yours. I'll always be here for you. no matter what. Never forget that".

That's all it had taken Jimin to launch himself on Taehyung who caught him right between his arms so that he was sitting on his lap, the omega wrapping his arms around his neck, burying his face in it. They sat in that position for a long time, until Jimin's sobs died down, until he calmed down and until Taehyung plucked up the courage to ask what he had always wanted.

Now that they were standing so close, where he could spot all his favorite details on Jimin's face, as he looked up at him with those cute expecting eyes, he found his body moving on its own, pulling the smaller closer to him. 

"You don't have to thank me Minnie, I've known you long enough to know that angels like you are rarely found in this world. I am your best friend and best friend never leaves the others side. You close your eyes and call out my name and I promise you that I'll hear it where ever I am" he said with a smile, finding it endearing how Jimin's eyes immediately lit up, his pretty crooked tooth peaking out of the full lips as he grinned. 

"But do you only think of me as a best friend, or is there something more?" Jimin questioned hesitantly, fear creeping into his heart as Taehyung did not reply for a minute of so, the silence eating him up from inside. "I've ruined it", that's the first thing that came to his mind. "Minnie I-". "Never mind" he said before the Hwarang could reply, turning away. 

"Minnie" Taehyung called, holding him tighter so that the omega couldn't walk away. He tilted his face up, looking into the eyes. "I thought you just wanted to be friends" he said. "I know" Jimin breathed out, "But the problem is, I don't think we can ever be just friends Tae" he whispered. 

Taehyung cupped his face with a large hand, the latter nuzzling into it, "Are you sure? If we go ahead there is no turning back for us" Taehyung clarified, his heart jumping in his chest for some reason as Jimin smiled up at him. "I am. I love you Tae", Jimin confessed, feeling tears in his eyes as he felt a heavy weight lift from his heart. "I love you too Jimin" Taehyung answered. 

Taehyung bopped their noses, laughing when Jimin scrunched his nose cutely, crashing their lips in a warm, heart fluttering kiss. He loved how the omega's full lips captured his own, and he tasted just like he had imagined too. 

He had craved this for so long and now that he finally had it, Taehyung did felt full, almost overflowing with love for the smaller whose arms were around his neck, pulling him down to deepen their kiss. At that moment, he knew that there was no one else, no one other than Jimin. 

Ever.

I terribly appologize for the small chapter and  for updating so late. It's just that a lot of things have happened in the last month and I barely had time to write. I sincerely hope ya'll enjoy this and please look forward to the next chapter.

Do let me know what you guys think about this one and what you are looking forward to the most. Don't forget to vote and share.

See you in the next chapter!

Also, HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY EVERYONE!!!

This baby deserves all the love in the world 🥺💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1.7K 38
|Completed| "my moon, I will never love anyone like I love you, I am yours, just yours. Please forgive me" a story where two people fall in love and...
61.3K 4.3K 49
An arrogant and most intelligent scientist. A successful and self centered detective. They fall in love and solve each others flaws. The problem? The...
34.2K 1.7K 38
In a world where you feel everything your soulmate feels.Every injury you get your soulmate gets it too.Jungkook's soulmate has always gotten him int...
39.9K 2.3K 21
Kim Taehyung, a boy that life didn't take fair to. The only place he could feel in peace is when he close his eyes to dream a boy name Park Jimin The...