Juniper Team

Galing kay Darkdecade97

Jaune's Transcripts we're revealed by Cardin. The Academy turned on him and due to that he was expelled. His... Higit pa

Jaune Bio
Nora Bio
Pyrrha Bio
Ren Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 14

4.8K 104 119
Galing kay Darkdecade97

After their conversation with Ozpin and Ironwood, Jaune and Ren head out to the Courtyard where Nora is waiting for them in the Warthog.

Ren: Did she really have to park in the Courtyard and not the Road.

Jaune: It's Nora, Ren.

As Nora sees them and waves as she is scrapping her knife on a stone slab. As the the of them reached the Warthog

Jaune: What were you able to find?

Nora: Two of her lackeys are operating in a Warehouse, we could ask Roman to locate the Warehouse for us and we can capture them. Plain and simple.

Ren: Our only problem is the White Fang, one of our scouts reported that another attempt of a raid happening in one of outposts.

Jaune: And what happened? Were we able to push them back?

Ren: Yes we did, but whoever was with them gave our soldiers a run for their money but luckily a Squad of Spartans were there to stop him from causing any more damage.

Nora: Do we have footage of this guy?

Ren: Yes we do.

As Ren got a Datapad in the Warthog and looked up the footage of the incident of the attempted raid. As he scrolls the footage and founds the time that Man attacked their men.

Ren: Here.

Jaune and Nora looked at the footage and see a Man wearing black and is wearing a mask as he is holding a Sword and releases a slash of Red energy that nearly destorys their gate.

Jaune: We have any info on him?

Ren: Yes we do.

As Jaune hands Ren the Datapad. As he began searching info regarding this Man.

Ren: Adam Taurus, he is a member of the White Fang and leads the Vale branch of the White Fang. His Semblance, Moonslice allows him to absorb energy in his weapon Wilt and Blush and send it back when ready.

Nora: So it's just like the Blonde Bimbos Semblance.

Jaune: What kind of energy can he absorb?

Ren: From what I can specualte most likely kinetic energy. The more attacks we deal at him, the more energy he can absorb. So most likely Plasma energy, he won't be able to absorb but I wouldn't know if that's possible.

Jaune: So the Energy Sword could work against him. I'll make sure to take note of that if we ever encounter him.

Nora: Which would most likely happen, considering the White Fang are still trying to attack our bases.

Ren: So what now, with the info we have. We could plan out a raid to arrest those two individuals.

Jaune: I'll speak to Roman and see if he can give us the location of the Warehouse. Ren contact our forces and tell them to make sure the area were heading is evacuated. I don't want any civilians on the crossfire and contact Pyrrha and Ruby and tell them to get ready. Ren contact our forces and tell them to make sure the area were heading is evacuated. I don't want any civilians on the crossfire.

Nora: Don't have to, they're already here.

As Nora points behind them and sees Pyrrha and Ruby heading their way to the Warthog but they can see from behind them Team WBY is following them.

Nora: I can take a guess and say they saw Ruby and wanted to talk to her.

Ren: And Ruby got really pissed off and probably yelled at them.

As Ruby and Pyrrha reached the Warthog.

Ren: Shouting match?

Pyrrha: Shouting match.

Jaune: Ruby, Pyrrha we are heading to Vale tonight, we got a lead to Cinder's two other lackeys. We'll only send our Team to capture them.

Blake: What is this about a Warehouse?

Yang: Yeah and who the hell is Cinder?

Ruby: It's like what I just said, this is all Military business. Did you not hear me or do you have earwax on your ears?

Pyrrha: Ruby, enough. You already said what needed to be said. Just. stop.

Ruby: Fine.

As Ruby storms off to the Warthog as she sits on the back of it near the turret.

Jaune: Come on Pyrrha we're leaving, we need to gear up for our mission.

Pyrrha nods as Jaune and Ren also get into the Warthog and before Nora drives the Warthog. Yang blocks the way.

Nora: Get the hell out of the way!!!

As Nora honks the horn.

Weiss: What are you guys planning? What is you goal here?

Yang: Yeah and why did you drag Ruby into this, she belongs here in Beacon with us!!

Blake: Ruby we're a Team.

Ruby: Yeah sorry to burst your bubble but we were never a Team from the beginning. The minute I leave all of you and found a better Team you decided you want me back. But before this I was always ignored, you treat me like I'm a kid, I tried my best to be the best leader for the Team and you guys don't appreciate it at all!!

As Ruby points at Weiss

Ruby: You should be the one that's happy I left Team RWBY Weiss. Ever since I became Leader, you kept complaining that I shouldn't be Leader and it should be you. Well guess what I left and now your Leader. You should he celebrating not complaining. I bet Blake and Yang like you better as a Leader than me

Blake: She's horrible Ruby.

Yang: Weiss isnt fit to be Leader.

Weiss: Hey!!

Ruby: Ha! I knew it, Ice Bitch isn't cut out to be leader. Guess all that training went down the drain!!

In the Warthog, Juniper Team were really interested in this conversation especially Jaune and Nora.

Nora: So Weiss's leadership turned out to be a failure.

Jaune: She's a by the books kind of person. She will never listen to anyone's suggestions but hers. She will think she is always right despite her being wrong.

Ren: I wouldn't want a leader like that.

Pyrrha: Same goes for me.

As Team WBY is still bickering with Ruby and she is getting very pissed off.

Ruby: Guys enough of this pointless arguments, me and Juniper Team have business to take care. So I suggest you all fuck off or else.

As Ruby gets on the turret as the barrel of the turret is spinning indicating that once Ruby pulls the trigger they will get mowed down by bullets.

Yang: I want to fight your Team Vomit Boy!!

Jaune: It's Jaune to you, Bimbo.

Yang: Whatever, I want to see if you can put up a fight, I bet your team are all bark but no bite. Considering you all think you're hot shit with that fancy little armor.

Jaune: Alright let's make a deal shall we, after this fight. I'll ask Ozpin to schedule a match our team vs. your team minus Ruby. If we lose we give Atlas our equipment and armor and Ruby goes back to your Team.

Ruby: And if we win I want to have a match with Weiss alone. I want to teach this stuck up bitch a lesson for so long.

Ren: And we won't use our guns, just our fists, nothing else.

Pyrrha: But you guys can use your Semblance and Weapons

Yang: Deal! Watch out Vomit boy, P-Money, Crazy Bitch, and Femboy. I'll show you that we mean business.

As Yang gives them the finger as she walks off the same goes for Weiss and Blake as Juniper Team watches them leave.

Ruby: Make sure to kick their asses Jaune.

Nora: We will definitely kick her ass.

Pyrrha: And she won't see it coming.

Vale Warehouse

Two Warthogs reached the Warehouse as Juniper gets into position. UNSC Forces already secured the area and evacuated the Civilians in the area to safety as to not get in the crossfire.

Jaune: Joan, have the Civilians all been evacuated?

Joan: Yes Jaune all citizens within a Five block radius have all evacuated.

Ruby: Has Team WBY snucked out of Beacon and ended up following us?

Pyrrha: Achilles tells me that they're in their Dorms right now.

Nora: Good, I don't want them interfering with our work and letting those two escape.

Ruby: So what's the plan?

As Jaune had Ren project a hologram of the Warehouse.

Ren: According to Mulan, there's a small force of White Fang in the warehouse. Most of the stuff there are just regular crates that belong to the Warehouse.

Mulan: So essentially you guys wouldn't have to worry about us shooting Fire Dust and exploding.

Nora: So we can go all out?

Ruby: Yup.

Jaune: Alright, so here's the plan. We'll breach our way to the Warehouse doors and head our way to the two Targets.

Ren: I'll take Mercury on.

Pyrrha: Then Emerald is mine.

Jaune: Nora and I will take out the White Fang, Ruby want to be on the turret?

Ruby: I'm game.

Jaune: Good, if these guys try to escape the UNSC can find them if they reach the Checkpoints but I don't want that to happen. So let's make sure we do this efficiently. Alright, let's go.

As Juniper Team heads to the Warthog as Ruby gets in the Minigun Turret.

They head to the entrance of the Warehouse as Ren activates a device that let's them see how many people are inside.

Ren: Around a 18-30 Hostiles inside, I got eyes in the room. Looks like our two targets are by those crates.

As Jaune looks at the device.

Jaune: Alright everyone get set up. Nora start the show when you're ready.

Nora: You got it.

As the rest of Juniper Team ready their weapons. Jaune equips himself with the Assualt Rifle, Ren with the DMR, Pyrrha with the Battle Rifle and Ruby is in the Minigun turret.

Nora on the other hand equips herself with the Rocket Launcher as she makes her way to the Warehouse.

Nora: Boom.

As Nora fires a rocket in the Warehouse as the doors explode. Juniper heads in as Jaune throws Nora a SAW as she began mowing down White Fang. While Jaune does the same as Ruby mows them down with gunfire from her turret as Ren and Pyrrha heads straight for Mercury and Emerald.

Pyrrha throws a knife at Emerald's hand as it gets stuck on the crates as she jumps and knees her straight in the face as the crate breaks. She then grabbed her legs and threw at a wall as she rushes at her and kicks her in the stomach.

As for Ren, he holstered the Battle Rifle as he brought out two knives and began dueling with Mercury, he tried to attack Ren with his weapons on his prosthetic legs as Ren dodges and swats them away. He then dodges a kick from Mercury as he upper cuts him in the jaw as Mercury lost a tooth from that. Then Ren punches him hard at the stomach then raises both his hands up and slams them in his head as Mercury slams to the ground.

Meanwhile with Jaune and Nora, they are finishing up mopping up tje White Fang as Ruby decimates any Grunt that tries to escape the Warehouse.

Nora: Looks like we're clear here.

Jaune: Right. Ruby?

Ruby: All clear here outside, looks like all the White Fang in the Warehouse are dead. Now it's those two left.

Jaune: Yup.

Nora: Those two are having fun with this.

As they can see Pyrrha and Ren beating the shit out of those two as Mercury has a black eye and bruises in his face, while Emerald also has bruises as they try to stand up and are having a hard time. As both of the Spartans delivered their final blow, Ren punched Mercury in the dick then gave a good kick to the face while Pyrrha went behind Emerald and grabbed her from behind and body slammed her into a bunch of crates.

As they looked at their knocked out bodies and they can tell those two gave them a beatdown.

Jaune: Well you two enjoyed this fight.

Pyrrha: Of course these guys mean nothing compared to the things we faced.

Ren: Yup.

Jaune: Anyways cuff them up and I'll contact the Pelican. Let's head back to Base and see if we can make them talk.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.8K 96 9
Jaune used to be a huntsman in training until his transcripts were revealed everyone turn on him except for ruby, blake, nora, ren, and team cvfy he...
52.6K 724 27
juane arc is a student of beacon academy he was a friend of team rwby and npr. and one day juane saw cardin was about to get stab by a grim and he d...
84.1K 2K 16
Jaune Arc, a man that was sent to the 4 Kingdoms to hide from his Father. Just like with the rest of his Siblings, due to War caused by their Father...
53.6K 706 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...