The Wolf and The Rabbit

By Stillwell03

Izuku was alone in the world. Abandoned by the ones he called his family and left to his own accord. But than... More

Friends and harem
Found
New Friends
Standing Strong
Decisions
Entrance Exams
Reunions
Genius Combat
The Party
Brutal Battles
The Bakugou's
Sports Festival
Fighting for the Top
Third Event
Struggles
Finals and Dreams
Midoriya Squabble
Inner Turmoil
Work Studies
Nightmare of Hosu
Recovering
Easy Day
Truth
First Christmas
Most Awkward Date
Finals
Calm Picnic
Training Camp
Training
Night of Madness
Bloodlust
Effects of Support
Trapped
Paying Dues
Two Titans and A Rabbit
Heroism
Parent Teacher Talks
Dorm Move In
Special Moves
Provisional
Split
Push Through
Rescue Work
Parents Day Meeting
Internships
Nighteye
Prediction
The Child
Planning Raids
The Raid
Fight for Hope
Pure Rage
Okamure vs Overhaul
In The Dog House
Culture Festival
Agreements
A Gentleman
Ties and Bonds
Painful Choice
Festival Roar
Final Farewells

Results

1.9K 86 20
By Stillwell03

3rd person POV:

Izuku looked around him to see smoke covering the area. 'What the heck is happening?'

"You've used my quirk." The overcoat man spoke up for Izuku to see him. "To make things simple, my quirk Smokescreen allows you to create a cover. However, it works outward with you in the center. If you stop it, the smokescreen won't cover you."

'So in short, I can't move out of it without someone finding me or seeing where I am. But what if I send something out?'

"It will make a minor guise, but it won't be for long."

Izuku thought of this before getting an idea. Outside however, some of Gang Orca's men began aiming at the smokescreen. "What should we do, sir?"

"I don't know what he's doing, but he has to come out sometime. When he does, target him all together." Several different figures came out of the smoke for Gang Orca to give the signal. "Take him down!" The men fired for them to completely miss their targets with some shots going right through.

"What!?"

"I shot him!"

"What's coming our way!?" Some of the figures changed to turn right into horns to attack several of the fake villains. Meanwhile, Gang Orca grabbed what was coming towards him to see it was horns.

'Horns? If I remember, there's a girl in UA's hero course that had a similar quirk.' Focusing on the horns, Gang Orca didn't realize that there was a massive blast of ice coming right for him to push him back. As this happened, Izuku ran towards Todoroki and Inasa to pull them away and open a hole in the ice and toss them to the side. When they recovered, Todoroki looked up to Izuku.

"Usagiyama? What are you doing?"

"Helping two idiots that chose to fight one another in the middle of a serious situation. Now if you're not able to work together for the greater good, then you're not useful on the battlefield." Izuku shut the opening to have the two understand what they did wrong.

"You know something, Todoroki. Usagiyama's right. For now, let's at least have a truce until the end of the provisional."

"...Fair enough." Todoroki and Inasa got up with the later lifting both up to get on top of the ice. When they got there, they witnessed Izuku fighting with Gang Orca. The green haired boy began jumping around with 'Rabbit before coming right at the pro hero with both 'Hardening' active to give a solid hit to Gang Orca. However, the pro was able to grab him and send a supersonic attack at him. The shock disoriented Izuku for him to fall back and feel his mind spin.

'Dammit.'

"Facing someone with little ability to control disorientation was your own fault. Men. Take the kid down." Several people began aiming at Izuku for them to fire. Before they could attack though, Izuku held his breath and fell down into the ground. His body continued to swirl around with ice rising up to enclose everyone to have him go back and forth. "What the heck?"

"Pact Move: Phantom Threat!" Izuku took down everyone in the area before turning to Gang Orca. "You're next, Shammo."

"Then I guess now things are going to-" A massive tornado with fire adding to it to create an inferno tornado around him. The sudden shock of the attack forced Izuku to look to the side and see Todoroki and Inasa sending the attack.

"Not bad. But chances are, Gang Orca took some precautions in case something like this happened." Izuku jumped up with 'Wave Motion' before getting to the top and creating cow legs and coating them with both 'Hardening' and activated OFA. "Pact Move: Sledge Rodeo!" The attack knocked Gang Orca in the face for him to grab Izuku again.

"You forget what your last attempt like this did?"

"No. But there is one thing you forgot." Izuku moved his hands to Gang Orca's face with them sparkling to have his eyes widen. "Pact Move: STUN GRENADE!" Gang Orca's eyes were blinded temporarily for Izuku to aim once again with a spiraling energy coming out of his hands and his hair turning to vines to go into the dirt and hold the pro in his place. "Pact Move: Heaven's Punishment!" The blast was about to hit Gang Orca before the announcer came on.

"And time! The final civilian has been saved. Everyone please change and meet back here for the results."

Izuku placed his hands down and freed Gang Orca from the vines. "I'm really sorry if that was uncomfortable, sir. I hope you don't hold that against me."

"Don't worry. it was part of the job." Gang Orca walked away while releasing a deep sigh. 'If that attack would've hit me, that would've ended much worse for me. Well played Izuku Usagiyama. Your mother is most likely very proud of how you handled this.'

Izuku POV:

After changing into my school uniform, I came out to stay with my class and see the proctor standing in front of a podium with the entire area cleared of the terrain. "Nicely done on all your parts. Now allow me to explain the way this point system works. As you all are aware, you were given a hundred points and whenever you lose points, they're impossible to restore. Not only that, but the point deductions could come from the proctors watching you as well as the HUC members who would explain to us if any points were taken. once you hit the 50 point mark, that officially means you fail. Up above, we have the names of everyone that has passed."

I looked it up and immediately tried to find my name. 'C'mon. Usagiyama. Usagiyama.' I found the 'U's in the lineup to go down them. Once I saw my name, a feeling of disbelief came upon me before feeling a smile come up on my face. "I...passed."

"YAHOO! I PASSED!" Mina jumped for joy with our classmates one by one starting to smile. However, Kaachan and Todoroki didn't look relieved at all. It looked almost as if they were mad. Enraged in Kaachan's case.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"I told you to be nicer to some of the evacuees. If you did, maybe you wouldn't lose points. But no. You didn't and you failed because of it." Toga started to laugh a little for Kaachan to shoot a glare at her. "Scowling doesn't work on me." She pinched his cheeks and pulled them a bit while talking in a cutesy voice. "Just remember who thinks you're a big soft teddy bear. Oh, yes I do."

"Is that moral degradation or something else?" Momo asked coming over for me to be just as confused as her to what to call it.

"I don't know. Since he's not trying to kill her yet, I wanna believe this is common...sorta."

"Hey, they've shown affection before and Toga's clearly a tease to Bakugou, probably a little of both as a way to sedate his anger and drop him down the pedestal he puts himself on."

I understood what Kyoka meant for the girls to come over one by one to smile and hug me as a congratulations. Afterwards, I went over to Todoroki who was still kinda down. "Hey man. If it means anything, you did pull it together at the end."

"Not like that makes a difference to the final result."

"Well no...but progress was still made for you. You can't make significant growth all the time. I mean, take Kaachan for example. He's normally in the top tier like you. Sometimes taking the shorter end of the straw is able to give you a better perspective and reflect on things."

Todoroki felt a little better hearing this to hold a small smile. "You're right. Thanks Usagiyama."

"For those of you that did not pass, you are able to take remedial lessons that at the end of them, you'll be rewarded a provisional license. It will be harder, but you will come out better than those that passed the provisional here. Even though this test was meant to test the merit of the heroes coming into the field, we need as many as we can to fill the hole All Might left. Of course, you could also take the exam again in the next few months. That would be the easier but not as fulfilling route." Todoroki and Kaachan gave a glare as if they were ready to take the remedial lessons now for me to understand what they'll do.

I walked back to the girls with them talking to the Shinketsu girl Utsushimi. They seemed to calm down their aggression for it to relax me a little. "USAGIYAMA!" I turned to see Inasa running as fast as he could at me. "I APPRECIATE YOUR ASSISTANCE TODAY AND I HOPE THAT WE CAN REMAIN GOOD FRIENDS! ALSO, TODOROKI! EVEN THOUGH WE'VE SETTLED OUR DIFFERENCES AT THE MOMENT, I STILL DON'T LIKE YOU! I SHALL SEE YOU AT THE REMEDIAL LESSONS HOPEFULLY!" He ran off as fast as he could with the sudden act confusing all of us.

"...That made sense to you, right?"

"...It probably made as much sense to me as it did you.  But at least he's a nice guy at heart. A little lug headed, but that's not always bad. I like the fact he thinks of me as a friend." I smiled a bit before I glowed a silver color and began making a small tornado in my hands. "Ok...this is kinda cool."

After saying our goodbyes to everyone, those of us that earned the license was given it and loading on the bus. As we left, I noticed Mr. Aizawa and Ms. Joke talking and them setting up a group training with us and her students. Personally, I thought her students were really skilled and able to work together. If anything, maybe it could help us learn how to work more like a team as well. "Hey, Izuku. You mind if I use your shoulder to sleep?" I turned to Tsu seeing her looking really tired.

"Go ahead. I'll wake you when we get to the school." She smiled before resting her head on my shoulder and closing her eyes. To the side, I noticed some of the girls look a little envious of us before turning to the window. To the edge, I could almost swear I could see mom talking with Gang Orca about something. I thought about it though and thought she'd not have the time to come and watch this to ignore the thought and relax a little.

Rumi POV:

"Alright, Miruko. What exactly was that quirk your son used?" Orca asked me for the only belief being it was a past user's quirk. "Out of all the information I have, there isn't a person with a quirk similar to that that I'm aware of in UA or taking this exam."

"It's a long story, but you don't have to worry about it."

"I'm not the one worried about it. But keep this in mind. People are afraid of what they cannot control. If things keep progressing with your son the way they are, the hero board may become fearful he could become someone similar to what AFO was in the-"

"MY SON IS NOTHING LIKE THAT FREAKSHOW! HE RESPECTS THE LAW AND WILL DO WHAT HE CAN TO UPHOLD IT!"

"Perhaps, but he has gone over the law on at least one occasion. Though it isn't public knowledge, the hero board has brought that to their attention when seeing how powerful Usagiyama is. Going forward, they will keep a closer eye on him just to make sure he remains in their good graces." I rolled my eyes at this before asking Shammo a question.

"Do you honestly think Izuku's dangerous?"

"Personally, no. However, not everyone knows that right off the bat with him."

"Does the hero board understand how his quirk works?"

"They have read his file."

"THEN WHY THE FUCK DO THEY THINK HE'S DANGEROUS!? AT LEAST IF THE THREAT WITH HIM GOING ON A RAMPAGE COULD BE STOPPED IF PEOPLE DON'T SEE HIM IN GOOD GRACES AGAIN!"

"That's not the point. Quirks like his are very unpredictable. Therefore, they want to be prepared in case the worst situation happens." He passed me a sheet with a bunch of fancy words on it to understand in basic forms what this is. "They believe if Usagiyama has some form of ties to the common norm right now, it'll keep him from diverting. Not only that, but it could keep some rings they could hold if he does go rogue."

I glared at the papers before scowling at Orca. "So they want me to whore off my son to his girlfriends basically in a quirk marriage so if he in the unlikely chance which I could even say next to impossible, he does go off the path he wants to follow, they can use them as collateral in order to keep him restrained."

"You must understand, his power is extremely unpredictable to them since he defies-"

'I know. I know. I KNOW! His power defies all natural laws of our world, blah blah blah. Possibly dangerous if used by the wrong person, blah blah blah. Could overthrow Japan with an iron fist if he wanted. Blah. Blah. FUCKING BLAH! I've heard this a hundred times now where it's getting old!" I crossed my arms in irritation before Gang Orca spoke up.

"So what do you want to do? This is a less draconical method they had and offered it knowing you're a respected hero and he has done for the most part, nothing that was undeniably 'bad'."

"For now, I want the girls' decision with their parents. There's a parents' day at UA in a few days. I'll wait till then to explain it. Better that than throw them into this and tell their parents after."

"Understandable." Gang Orca walked away with me looking at the papers again. 

'God fucking dammit, hero board. You're gonna make a 15 year old get married?...' I stopped for a second before remembering that Izuku's at least responsible and his girlfriends are as well. Not only that, but Nejire seemed to be stupid, but smart enough to not do something like get knocked up by the news. 'Eh. Could be worse for Izuku. He could be married off to some chicks he doesn't even know. I wonder if Ryuko would hate the fact Izuku could start screwing her intern?'

And that finishes this chapter. See what happens next time with Izuku finding out about the agreement the hero board has. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 7K 31
Izuku Midoriya is the son of single mother and very successful Inko Midoriya. With Inko being a bunny model Izuku grew up with that girly twist. At t...
9.1K 164 11
Being born 'Quirkless'? He can handle that. Being bullied? Hah, he knows how to handle bullies! Becoming a manga artist and the strongest human alive...
664 14 7
This is a story of a boy who grew to become the greatest Hero on planet Earth. this is my first book, hope you all have a good time reading this. I d...
18.7K 370 13
Izuku Yagi was forced to see that the world was a cruel place from the age of 4 after a quirk diagnosis leaves him with results that will predetermin...