Don't Delete The Kisses // Mi...

By quokkafromtheblocka_

"๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’, ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ฐ'๏ฟฝ... More

Looking Like Death๐Ÿ
Suspended๐Ÿ
Cookies๐Ÿ
Here I Am Feeling Sorry For Myself๐Ÿ
Pro Comedian Actually๐Ÿ
Two Dead White Guys๐Ÿ
Comfort Place๐Ÿ
Don't Fucking Panic๐Ÿ
Borrow Your Phone๐Ÿ
Contemplating Life On The Swings๐Ÿ
Re-enacting The Chiqutita Scene๐Ÿ
Someone๐Ÿ
High School Musical Rejects๐Ÿ
First Boy Crush๐Ÿ
Kiss Me๐Ÿ
65% Gay๐Ÿ
Fragile๐Ÿ
A Small Bit Better๐Ÿ
Empty Cans And Pizza Box๐Ÿ
Embrace From A Boyfriend๐Ÿ
Work Experience๐Ÿ
Being Fruity Ain't All That Bad๐Ÿ
Love Song๐Ÿ
Gang Of Fruitiness๐Ÿ
Weird Shade Of White๐Ÿ
Our Thing๐Ÿ
Tongue Twister๐Ÿ
Good Boy๐Ÿ
First Time In Your Bathroom๐Ÿ
Sister๐Ÿ
I Shouldn't Be Doing This๐Ÿ
Can We Call? ๐Ÿ
That's On Holidays๐Ÿ
The Bare Minimum๐Ÿ
Park๐Ÿ
Simply Sweet๐Ÿ
Happy๐Ÿ
Deal With It๐Ÿ
Idea Of Dating ๐Ÿ
The Sparkling Diamond๐Ÿ
Yunsa๐Ÿ
Gender Doesn't Matter To Me๐Ÿ
Giving The Food Stalls In Spirited Away๐Ÿ
Performance๐Ÿ
My Life๐Ÿ
Help๐Ÿ
Dating๐Ÿ
Date๐Ÿ
Suitable As You๐Ÿ
Day One๐Ÿ
Falling In Love๐Ÿ
Karaoke๐Ÿ
Unknown๐Ÿ
Text๐Ÿ
Broken๐Ÿ
You're Real๐Ÿ
Soft Kisses๐Ÿ
The Night I First Met You๐Ÿ
Fairly Red๐Ÿ
All The Way๐Ÿ
Always Been My Someone๐Ÿ
Successfully Changed๐Ÿ
Minhee And Minho Again๐Ÿ
But I Have You๐Ÿ
Whole Heartedly Be A Bottom๐Ÿ
Drunk Together๐Ÿ
You Don't Deserve That๐Ÿ
Get Through The Night๐Ÿ
First Major Fight๐Ÿ
Write Songs๐Ÿ
Summer Of 2018๐Ÿ
Outfit๐Ÿ
Game On๐Ÿ
Extra Special With You๐Ÿ
His Home๐Ÿ
Vocal Coach๐Ÿ
Maybe This Time ๐Ÿƒ
A Lot Happened๐Ÿโค๏ธ
Authors Note๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

Proper Bisexual๐Ÿ

1.3K 90 33
By quokkafromtheblocka_

That night when I got back to my dorm, Felix was sitting at the kitchen chair with a piece of paper in front of him.

"You okay?" I asked as I walked in. He groaned and looked at me. "I've made an awful mistake Hyung" He cried.

I walked over to him slightly worried. "What did you do?" I asked.

"I asked Hyunjin out on a date" He groaned. I gasped and clapped my hands. "Isn't this a good thing?" I asked. "Did he say yes?"

"He did" He sighed. "But like... In my head it's not a date to him it's a hang out" Right. I see.

I sat down across from him and smiled a little. "And the piece of paper is?" I urged him to tell me.

"Ideas... Cause I want it to be kinda like a date but not over the top kinda date because I don't want him to be uncomfortable" He pouted. I hummed and looked at the paper.

There was things like the cinema, ice cream, café, bowling and all sorts of ideas. "Bowling is a shout" I said with a nod. "Friends go bowling together"

"I suck at bowling though I don't know why I wrote that as an option" He sighed. Hyunjin loved those kind of things If I remembered him well.

"Pretty sure Hyunjin would love that... Then you could go for ice cream after and watch a movie"

Felix looked at me. "Not you putting my ideas backwards and getting an actual good date" he was in awe. I laughed "I'm just good at that"

"God I'd love to date you man" I gave him a look. "Felix what?" I laughed. He chuckled "You're not my type though" He grinned. "You're clearly Jisung's type"

I choked on air. "Excuse me!?"

"Oo also!" He changed off tht topic way too quick for my liking. "How's your someone"

Oh right. My someone from the park. I hadn't mentioned them lately. Well I have it was Jisung but Felix still didn't know that.

"He's good" Why was I so conflicted on telling him? "Yeah? You should ask him on a date!" He smiled.

I scoffed. "I don't like him that way" Why did it feel like we were talking about someone completely different than Han Jisung.

"Can you tell me who it is though? I've been tryna do an investigation" He laughed. I rolled my eyes at this "And you say you're a dance major" He laughed.

"If I tell you don't like.. Freak out" I was so scared. I don't know why. Maybe it was just because I hated telling people little things about myself and always left stuff untouched or explained.

But this once wouldn't hurt right? Felix just looked excited.

"It's um.. Jisung" I told him. His eyebrows rose a little and his mouth opened slightly. "Oh" He said. "Han Jisung? As in our friend Jisung?" I nodded my head.

His surprised expresion turning into a smile. "I fucking KNEW it" he clapped his hands and cheered. "I called it the moment you were standing up for him at the game night!!!"

I blushed now. "How could you tell-"

"There was no way in hell you'd be so worried about someone that quickly" He smirked. "You really like him don't you?"

I scoffed and looked away. "I thought this conversation was all about you and Hyunjin-"

"But that hasn't gone anywhere, you two have kissed and you two spend a lot of time together" Felix would really make a good detective. I got up. "I'm going for a shower!" I exclaimed.

"No come back here!!" Felix chased after me.

We ended up running around our form room until I got into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Hyung!!" Felix was laughing. He was finding all of this fun. "I will re-enact the Chiqutita Scene" He called.

"Be my guest I need to shower"

"Did Jisung tell you to shower?"

"Shut up Felix!"

"Chiqutita tell me what's wrong~" He started singing dramatically as I turned on the shower.

Who on earth am I living with?

Once I was out of the shower and mentally drained from hearing Felix singing the entire soundtrack of Mamamia, we ended our night watching funny videos on YouTube in his room.

Felix had various different fairylights in his room and so he turned them on at nighttime as his actual light source, it was really pretty. Especially when he also had a load of blankets and pillows.

We sat on the floor with our backs against the bed. Felix had brought in snacks and threw a blanket over us.

He laughed while watching some of the videos. But we always got distracted by chatting.

It had been a while since we did this but it was a form of theapry if I'm honest.

"When's your date with Hyunjin?" I asked as I remembered the time Hyunjin sent me into a state of shock in the Café when he said being Fruity Ain't All that bad.

Like was that a form of his coming out story to me? Am I too dumb to see that?

"This Saturday" He mumbled. "I'm low-key nervous thinking about it now... I have to text him what we're doing" He groaned. "Too much stress"

"Dating is stressful" I hummed thinking back on the conversation with Jisung about us dating.

"I thought you and Ji were a thing" Felix looked at me. I shook my head. "No.. Not yet, we talked about it earlier" I explained.

He urged me to continue so I did as I was really relaxed enough to be honest. "We just said we weren't ready for that sort of thing yet".

"So you're just friends?" He asked. I shrugged. "At this point you can't exactly say we are" I laughed.

Felix frowned. "Did you fight? Are you okay?" I looked at him and smiled. "We didn't fight" I explained.

He hummed. "We just um... Kiss... A lot.." Now Felix was shocked "You've kissed more than two times then?"

"More like made out a lot more than two times-"

"Oh my fucking god Hyung!" He threw a pillow at me and I dodged it. "No fucking way!!" He gave me a weird side hug.

I chuckled. "You're acting like a told you we're dating"

"But you have made out with my best friend"

Oh. Jisung was Felix's best friend. Oh fuck-

"He's your best friend!?" I exclaimed feeling oddly embarrassed. Like I was telling Jisung's dad that I was dating his son.

"Oh my god wait I need details!"

"Felix no-"

"But yes!!" He was so excited it was enjoyable to watch. "So like.. Making out" He was lying down on the ground now looking up at me. "What's it like?"

God this was embarrassing. "Well um-" I stuttered. Felix grinned. "Did you get a hickey?" I blushed red at that and well that was his answer.

He gasped. "Lee Minho you shady lady"

"Not the time to be quoting mamamia Lix" I tried to surpress how flustered I was. He wasn't letting me go too easily.

He tackled me and found the slightly big than average mark on my neck. He gasped. "Oh fuck-Jisung did that"

I hummed embarrassed. "This is highly embarrassing"

"Oh sorry Hyung" He got off me. I sat up again. "I got over excited sorry"

Somehow i didn't really mind. Usually I'd feel uncomfortable with this but it just felt like two best friends sharing their little secrets with each other at a sleepover.

I was comfortable. "It's okay.. I don't mind" I smiled. "You're just very pushy"

Felix flipped his non existent long hair with a smile. "I'm just a different breed" He said.

"But jesus fucking christ! Jisung gave no mercy that thing looks sore"

I hadn't noticed it till Felix said it but it was slightly sore. The hickey. "It is a little"

"Can't believe Jisung is a top what the fuck"

"I never said that" I rolled my eyes. "He's a bi icon" Felix sighed. "I wanna be a bi icon"

"You will be once you've completely come to terms with yourself... Unless you already have" I haven't seen Lix for a while properly like this.

He hummed. "I think I'm there" He smiled. "I feel like it was too quick though" he pouted. "Isn't coming to terms with your sexuality... Meant to take ages?"

I shrugged. "It's different for every person really" I smiled. "If you feel comfortable enough to say you're bisexual then that's completely okay"

Felix hummed. "Yeah... Yeah.." He looked at me.

"Hyung, I'm a proper bisexual"

+. - +. - +. -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISUNG AND FELIX!

It's still the 14th here so this counts okay xoxox

ANYWAYS how are we doing? Hope all is well!

I tried these Russian sweets today, they taste like chocolate pop tarts but like.. They look like mochi

So slay

ANYWAYS HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 2.3K 24
"Jisung didn't tell you anything because we didn't do anything" said Minho "Yeah right, why was he moaning your name then?" replied Felix โš ๏ธsmut/matu...
482K 15.5K 49
meeting each other, hating each other, becoming friends, and helping each other. you'd think they've been through it all. ik it's another roommates...
136K 6.1K 19
{completed} Jisung has been alone for awhile, to the point that his loneliness is getting unbearable. Thankfully, he finds Minho, or more like Minho...
64.6K 2.7K 27
Being in denial doesn't make the feelings go away. Where a lost boy meets a harsh soul, but it doesn't take much digging to realise that deep down h...