แ–‡Oแ—ฐEO แ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ช แ’แ‘Œแ’ชIETTE -แ’แ—ฉแ”•Oแ‘Ž แ‘•แ—ฉแ–‡...

De juliettewnoromeo

๐˜/๐ง ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›. ๐‰๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Š๏ฟฝ... Mai multe

-แ—ฉ/แ‘Ž-
-๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–-
-๐•‹๐•จ๐• -
A/N๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ด
-๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–-
-๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ-
-๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–-
-๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ-
-๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ-
-โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–-
-๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ-
-๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ-
-๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–-
A/N
VERY SERIOUS A/N
FINAL A/N
๐•๐”ผโ„๐• ๐•€๐•„โ„™๐•†โ„๐•‹๐”ธโ„•๐•‹ ๐”ธ/โ„•
NEW JASON CARVER FAN FIC

-๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ-

546 14 16
De juliettewnoromeo

Trigger Warning: None
____________
____________
____________

HAWKINS HIGH, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*Y/N'S POV*
I turned the corner of the hall, gripping my books tightly against my chest. "So...tonight is the day?" A voice caused me to stop in my tracks- the voice came from the the left corner. I hid against the wall- Jason and Andy.

"Yep, I've got everything ready." He laughed as Andy started to pat his back. "Good, she wasn't enough for you either way- you're way out of her league." I felt my heart thump violently as I shifted anxiously.

'Me? Am I out of his league...of course he's out of mine, but still?'

"She was a waste of time, Y/n is officially retires from the Queen of Hawkins- she's goin' back to the freaks, just watch." I felt my stomach lurch at the statement Jason said- biting my lip from tears slipping out my lashes.

Sighing, I turned back- wiping my eyes quickly, immediately running into someone...'Eddie.'

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just..." He pulled me into an empty classroom- my heart beating anxiously out of my throat. "You haven't heard have you? About Jason and the rumors?" He raised an eyebrow, I swiftly nodded my head 'no.'

"They're all saying you slept with him, is that true?" He raised an eyebrow, 'I know he wouldn't shame me if I even did it...still it's embarrassing having a rumor like that about you.'

"...yes. Yes I did," I gulped anxiously- my eyes darting everywhere but his eyes as his face softened. "Well, I hope it was special and just know. I'm here for you," he gave me a gentle smile- I nodded firmly.

PALACE ARCADE, HAWKINS INDIANA:
*Y/N'S POV*
I jumped at the sudden 'BANG'. I turned around hastily, my eyes wide- Jason.

"Why'd you lie? You never slept with me."

'Fuck...'

A/N: IK THIS WAS HELLA SHORT IM JUST TIRED RN LOL WILL UPDATE🔴🔴

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

49.8K 870 8
basically just a small look into dating males from 'the 100' Contents: Bellamy Wells Finn Murphy Jasper Monty Lincoln
186K 2.3K 9
With the darach targeting virgins, and stiles and (y/n) both being virgins, there's really only one solution... ~~~ W:Smut just a little Reader&stil...
174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
52.4K 815 14
Y/N Stark meets Bucky Barnes and there is an instant connection. Will they remain strong when they finds out each others secrets or will it end in he...