The Successor (My Hero Academ...

By Random_Tarnished

All for One and One for All. Two quirks who's users have been in an unending war against the other, where One... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1:The Successors Are Chosen
Chapter 2:The First Attack
Chapter 3:Entrance Exam
Chapter 4:First day of school
Chapter 5:Battle Training
Chapter 6:An emotional talk
Chapter 7:A sudden change of plan
New Waifu!!!
Chapter 8:USJ
Bio (Session 2)
Chapter 9:Family
Chapter 10:The sports festival begins
Chapter 11:Cavalry Battle
Chapter 12:The Tournament (part 1)
Chapter 14:The Tournament (Part 3)
Chapter 15:The Tournament (Final)
Chapter 16:New members
chapter 17:Training begins
Chapter 18:A Wider Perspective On Things
Chapter 19:Back to school
Chapter 20:A revelation
Chapter 21:Final Exam/worst team imaginable
Chapter 22:A short fight, new allies, and new enemies
Chapter 23:The big leagues
Chapter 24:Followers

Chapter 13:The Tournament (part 2)

1.1K 39 14
By Random_Tarnished

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Time for Kenji's match against Kirishima, two near identical quirks in the hands of somewhat similar people who were standing in the arena.

"Present Mic:The seventh match is a match up between redundant quirks!"

Well that was just fucking mean.

"Present Mic:The third and final surprise winner of the cavalry battle, from the general course, it's Kenji Takahashi! Verses! Manly and passionate hardening, from the hero course, it's Eijiro Kirishima!"

"(Y/N):Let's see what you can do Kenji."

"Present Mic:Let's start this passionate seventh match! Start!"

Activating their quirks Kirishima's skin hardened while a layer of wood surround Kenji and the two began to have an old fashioned fist fight with bits of wood coming off of Kenji that were quickly replaced, the two just kept beating on each other and soon Izuku tapped my arm getting my attention.

"Izuku:I'm going to find Uraraka, want to join me?"

Looking around I hadn't noticed Ura had disappeared.

"(Y/N):Alright, those two will just be punching each other anyway."

We got up from out seats and went off to waiting room two and found both Iida and Uraraka in there.

"Uraraka:Deku, (Y/N)! Huh? You didn't want to watch the others' matches?"

"(Y/N):The one happening right now is just two guys punching each other, we aren't missing much Ura."

"Uraraka:Then, next...soon..."

"(Y/N):Is Katsuki."

"Iida:But, well, I don't think even Bakugo would use a full strength explosion on a girl..."

"Izuku/(Y/N):He would."

"Izuku:Everyone's trying to become number one to make their dreams come true, even if it's not Kacchan, no one would think about holding back, you've helped me so much, Uraraka, that's why I thought maybe I could help you a little."

Izuku took out his journal which had Katsuki's entry and showed it to Ura.

"Izuku:A plan to use your quirk against Kacchan, it's rough, but I came up with something."

"(Y/N):Always the planner aren't you Izu."

"Iida:Oh, isn't that great Uraraka?"

"Uraraka:Thanks, Deku, but it's fine."

Huh? I guess she wants to do it on her own, I can respect that.

"Uraraka:You're amazing, Deku, I keep seeing more and more amazing sides to you, during the cavalry battle, I thought it'd be easier to team up with friends, but now that I think about it, I might've been trying to rely on you, that's why, when Iida said he'd challenge you and (Y/N) was on a team of people from outside our class, it actually made me feel a little embarrassed."

Ura stood up from the table and I could see a flame of determination in her eyes.

"(Y/N):Ura..."

Uraraka then walked passed us before stopping right in front of the door.

"Uraraka:That's why it's fine, everyone's facing the future and trying their hardest, that means we're a rivals, right? That's why..."

Turning around Uraraka gave us a thumbs up with small beads of sweat falling down her face.

"Uraraka:Let's meet in the finals!"

God damn, this girl has a fire in her heart.

"(Y/N):Give them hell then, Uraraka."

Walking out of the room I went back to the stands with Izu and Iida joining me to see that Kirishima and Kenji's match had ended in a draw, let's say I was happy about that result, after a few seconds both Uraraka and Katsuki walked onto the arena with the crowd cheering them on.

"Present Mic:The eight and last match of the first round! He was kind of famous in middle school, this isn't the face of a regular person, from the the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo! Verses! She's the one I'm rooting for, from the hero course, it's Ochaco Uraraka!"

Considering her quirk, how she fights and her personality......I better keep an eye on the sky.

"Iida:Midoriya?"

"(Y/N)/Izuku:Hm?"

"Iida:Oh, sorry I meant Izuku, what was the strategy you were going to tell Uraraka earlier for her to use against Bakugo?"

"Izuku:It wasn't much really, Kacchan's strong, in a real close combat fight, he has almost no openings and the more he moves, the more he sweats, making his Explosion quirk stronger, he can use the blasts from his explosions to move around in the air, but if Uraraka touches Kacchan and uses her quirk to make him float then she would have the upper hand."

"Present Mic:Eighth match, start!"

Ura immediately began racing towards Katsuki to close the distance.

"(Y/N):Good, she's smart enough to make the plan herself."

As Katsuki raised his right hand to attack Uraraka ducked down, but Bakugo still managed to hit her.

"Izuku/Iida:Uraraka!"

"Mineta:Did he blast her?"

"Tsuyu:Even though you're fighting a girl, you have no mercy, do you, Bakugo?"

"(Y/N):Of course he doesn't, this is a fight and they understand that."

Thanks to Katsuki's explosion there was a massive cloud of smoke covering the arena that kept Ura hidden from Katsuki, thanks to my thermal vision quirk I could still see where they were and it looked like Ura had thrown her jacket which, considering all the smoke, looked like Uraraka was charging at Katsuki from one direction while she went in a different direction, Katsuki fell for the trick and attacked the jacket with another explosion and once he realised the trick Ura came out of the smoke behind him meaning I could turn off my thermal vision.

"Present Mic:Oh, she made her jacket float and sent it over there?! She did it in an instant too!"

Just as Uraraka was about to touch Katsuki he turned around and sent her flying back with an explosion which looked like it hurt but Ura managed to land somewhat safely with a few scratches on her.

"Sero:He moved after he saw her?"

"Denki:With that reaction time, it doesn't matter if there's a smokescreen."

"(Y/N):It may look like she's at a disadvantage, but she hasn't lost yet."

Uraraka again charged head first at Katsuki and again he blasted her back with an explosion, they kept repeating that dance over and over again with the arena getting more and more damaged, yet nobody seemed to realise where the rubble was going.

"Tsuyu:Ochaco..."

"Jiro:I can't watch!"

"Mineta:Bakugo, don't tell me-"

"(Y/N):Keep your mouth shut grape juice."

Every time Ura got even a little bit close to Katsuki he blasted her with an explosion wearing her down, it was tough to watch but I never took my eyes off it for long, the only time I did was to look up for a few seconds at Ura's true plan.

"Present Mic:Uraraka keeps attacking without rest, but...this is..."

Considering how long this had gone on for Katsuki's explosions kept getting bigger and bigger, it wasn't a fair fight by any standards and now Ura was barely able to get up off the ground, but she always did, and Katsuki kept hitting her with more explosions.

"Random hero in the stands:Hey! How can you say you want tobe a hero like that?!"

"(Y/N):Was wondering when this would happen."

"Random hero in the stands:If there's such a huge difference in your abilities then hurry up and send her out of bounds! Stop bullying and playing with the poor girl!"

Different hero in the stands:Yeah! Yeah!"

And then the booing started, I guess it's true that nobody looks up.

"Present Mic:There's booing from part of the crowd...but honestly, I also feel the sa-An elbow?! What're you doing?!"

Guess Aizawa hit Present Mic, want to do that myself if I'm honest.

"Aizawa:Was that pro saying he's playing around? How many years have you been a pro?"

The crowd stopped booing as Aizawa caught everybody's attention.

"Aizawa:If you're saying that with a straight face there's no point in you watching anymore, so go home! Go home and look into changing careers!"

"(Y/N):This is going to be so satisfying for me to hear."

"Aizawa:Bakugo is being careful because he's acknowledged the strength of his opponent who has made it this far, it's because he's doing everything he can to win that he can't go easy on her or let his guard down!"

Looking at Ura she seemed almost completely worn down...but...it seems it's time for her to use her trap card because floating in the air was all the rubble Katsuki had made from his explosions that Ura had used her quirk on and once she released her quirk, they all came crashing down onto the arena as Ura raced towards Katsuki using the make shift meteor showing as both a distraction and an attack.....but sadly it didn't work as Katsuki turned the rubble falling towards him to dust with a single massive explosion that also sent Uraraka flying away and onto the ground, she was barely able to lift herself off the ground by now.

"Present Mic:B-Bakugo delivers a satisfying explosion! He blasts boldly through Uraraka's secret plan!"

Just as Uraraka got to her feet and turned around to face Katsuki who was running towards her...she fell back down...having spent all of her strength in that last attempt.

"Present Mic:Uraraka's down!"

Even in her current state she kept trying to get up...but her body would barely even move.

"Izuku:Uraraka..."

"(Y/N):Fight's over...she passed her limit a long while ago, she's impressive."

Midnight had come over to check on Ura and after a few seconds...

"Midnight:Uraraka's out of commission, Bakugo advances to the second round!"

As Uraraka was being taken away on a stretcher carried by two robots I stood up from my seat and started walking away.

"(Y/N):I'm gonna check on her, be back in a second."

"Izuku:Sure...I better get ready for my match."

Izu got up to follow me though after a few seconds of walking we split up since he had to go somewhere else, after using my Quirk Identification quirk I found where Ura was which was Waiting Room Two...and me and Izu met outside the door.

"Izu:Huh? What're you doing here, I thought you were going to find Uraraka?"

"(Y/N):Well I am, I was told she was in there."

Buy it, buy it, buy it.

"Izuku:Oh, she is?"

Plan B.

"(Y/N):Let's find out."

Opening the door we found, as I already knew, Uraraka inside sitting at a table holding her phone.

"Uraraka:Man, I lost..."

Izuku seemed somewhat surprised by Ura, I just gave a little wave.

"Uraraka:I got carried away at the end thinking I could do it, dang it."

Me and Izu walked into the room closing the dor behind us, even though Ura was acting all cheerful and happy....I could tell she absolutely wasn't...

"(Y/N):Your injuries okay Ura?"

"Uraraka:Yeah, Recovery Girl took care of me, it was only moderate healing so it wouldn't drain my stamina, so I've still got scratches and stuff though."

"(Y/N):At least you're fine."

"Uraraka:But Bakugo was really strong! He totally got me, I need to work harder too!"

For some reason Izuku looked weirded out by Ura's little rant.

"Izu:Are you...all right?"

"Uraraka:I'm fine! Better than expected!"

Ura's phone started buzzing and she held it to her chest so we couldn't see who was calling her, after a second the buzzing stopped.

"Uraraka:I mean, you both immediately started looking ahead, and just because I lost doesn't mean I can lose."

"Izuku:That's-"

Suddenly the signature yell of Present Mic interrupted Izu has the load hero spoke over the speakers.

"Present Mic:The draw from the seventh match of the first round, Kirishima and Kenji! The winner of their arm wrestling match to decide who advances to the second round is........Kirishima!"

"(Y/N):Should've guessed that would happen, oh well, at least he made it to the tournament."

"Present Mic:Now we've got everyone who's advancing to the second round! So, let's get started!"

"Izuku:Already?"

"(Y/N):They don't wait around, good luck in the match Izu."

"Izuku:Thanks, later."

"Uraraka:Oh, sorry Deku, you weren't able to prepare at all since I was here..."

"Izuku:No, I'm fine."

"Uraraka:Well I'll be watching, 'kay? Good luck."

"Izuku:Thanks."

Me and Izu left the room and walked back, though just as we came to a corner we came face to face with someone I didn't want to see again today, Endeavor

"(Y/N):Oh great, you again."

"Endeavor:It isn't a pleasure that I have to see you again either Midoriya, I was looking for your brother."

"(Y/N)/Izuku:Huh?"

"Endeavor:I watched your fight."

And now he's acting like I don't exist, bastard.

"Endeavor:You have a wonderful quirk, you created so much wind pressure just by flicking your fingers, if we're talking about power alone, yours is comparable to All Might's."

"Izuku:Wh-What are you....what are you trying to say?"

Okay, this just got interesting, considering how All Might acts Endeavor definitely doesn't know about One for All, guess All Might really does want the existence of One for All to be a secret, I wonder how he'd react if he knew.

"Izuku:We better go."

Me and Izuku started walking past Endeavor but the man just kept talking.

"Endeavor:It's my Shoto's duty to surpass All Might."

Me and Izuku stopped walking due to what he said, me because he's talking about his son like he's an object, Izuku because I believe he's scared.

"Endeavor:His match with you will be a very instructive test bed, please don't disgrace yourself in it."

As much as I want to burn him alive, I'll leave killing him to Rei.

"Endeavor:that was all I wanted to say, I apologise for bothering you right before the match."

As Endeavor began walking away, Izuku suddenly started talking making the flaming bastard stop in his tracks.

"Izuku:I...am not All Might."

"Endeavor:That's obviou-"

"Izuku:That's obvious right? Todoroki isn't you either."

As Izuku started walking away I kept staring at Endeavor with a blank expression before following after my brother, I never expected him to talk like that, guess I'm starting to rub off on him a bit, after me and Izu walked in silence we eventually split up since he had to go to the arena, once I made it to the student seating area I sat down beside Iida with Tsu quickly hopping over my shoulders and sitting on my lap, the second she did though I could feel some stares of.....jealousy? Thought the voice of Ura stopped me from thinking further into that.

"Uraraka:Those two haven't started yet?"

As I looked over at the girl she her eyes looked incredibly sore, guess she did cry after me and Izu left her alone.

"Uraraka:I've gotta watch."

"Iida:Were your eyes hurt? You must hurry over to Recovery Girl-"

"Uraraka:I already went, this is, you know.......it's different."

After rubbing her eyes Ura sat down in beside Iida.

"Iida:It's different?"

"(Y/N):It's because she was...frustrated from earlier."

"Iida:Ah, I see."

"Tsuyu:Don't feel down Uraraka, instead try cheering on Izuku as much as you can."

"Uraraka:Yeah."

The voice of Present Mic started blaring from the speakers as the crowd started cheering in excitement.

"Present Mic:Thanks for waiting everybody! The first match of the second round is a big match!"

Looking down at the arena we spotted Izu and Shoto walking out and onto the stone platform.

"Present Mic:The man who won a huge victory in the first round and literally left the audience frozen, from the hero course, it's Shoto Todoroki! On the other hand, this guy barely made it past the first round! What kind of fight will he show us this time? From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya!"

"Iida:(Y/N), who do you think will win this match?"

"(Y/N):Well knowing my brother I'd say Shoto is gonna win."

"Iida:What? But how are you so certain?"

"(Y/N):It's down to their personalities, Shoto is holding himself back power wise because of his father...and a personal matter...Izuku's going to try and "save" Shoto instead of trying to win, even if it means Izuku losses the match."

"Iida:I see...you're brother is going to be a great Hero in the future."

"(Y/N):Yeah..."

That's what I don't want, if he becomes like All Might then I'll be forced to fight him....maybe even kill him if it means bringing justice to this rotten society...I don't want to kill my brother, but I will if he gives me no other choice.

"Present Mic:Now, Start!"

The second the fight started Shoto send a wave of Ice at Izuku who blasted it away with a flick, the wind blast aslo blasted cold air around the stands, once the wind died down I noticed Shoto had made a wall of ice behind him to keep him from being blown away, I also saw Izu had broken one of his fingers to create that wind blast.

"Present Mic:Wow! Midoriya stopped Todoroki's attack!"

Considering Izu wouldn't know the strength of the attack coming his way he had to use one hundred percent, a safe move but one that weakened him, but once Shoto sent another ice wave at him forcing him to break another finger to deflect it with One for All the weakness of his plan showed itself, he'd run out of options quickly.

"Present Mic:He stopped it again!"

As Shoto send a third wave of ice at Izu who again broke a finger to stop it Kirishima came running over, his uniform slightly damaged.

"Kirishima:It's started?!"

"(Y/N):Hey, good job in your fight!"

"Kirishima:Thanks, that Kenji guy was amazing, maybe he'll make it into the hero course some day!"

"(Y/N):That's what I like to hear."

"Kirishima:Hey Bakugo, when I go against you in our match let's have a good fight!"

"Bakugo:I'll kill you."

He sounds like a serial killer.

"Kirishima:I'd like to see you try!"

Kirishima.....never stop being so pure, you're like an emotional support dog for the class.

"Kirishima:But man, you, (Y/N) and Todoroki can all shoot off powerful attacks that cover a lot of ground, like "Bam"!"

Suddenly Sero joined in speaking to Katsuki.

"Sero:And you can do it with no time lag."

"Bakugo:I'm not shooting them off, don't underestimate 'em."

"Kirishima:Huh?"

"Bakugo:If you overuse your muscles the muscle fiber tears, and if you keep running you'll run out of breath."

Though I don't want to admit it, his words have some truth to them, quirks are like muscles, the more you use them the stronger they become, but overusing them can be damaging to your health, back when I was seven I almost went into a coma from overusing my fire since it's made and controlled by my brain, and after feeling the recoil from my version of Katsuki's quirk he has a limit to how many explosions he can make repeatedly.

"Bakugo:Quirks are like physical abilities too."

Oh great is he gonna explain everything I just thought about?

"Bakugo:They must also have some kind of limit."

"Kirishima:If I think about it like that, I guess that makes sense."

"(Y/N):And because Izu's going against the Red Cross flag himself he's trying to make it an endurance match, a war of attrition, whoever gets exhausted first loses."

After Shoto sent another wave of ice that Izu stopped breaking all the finger's on his right hand The Canada Man quickly made an ice ramp and ran towards my brother, just as Izu broke a finger on his left hand to destroy the ice ramp Shoto was already in the air above him, Izu dodged out of the way as Shoto punched where he was standing with his right fist and sent another wave of ice at Izu, since Izuku was still off the ground the ice wave began crawling up his leg, suddenly Izu sent a much stronger air blast at Shoto freeing his leg and almost sending Shoto out of the arena, but once the dust settled I saw Izuku had broken his left arm to use that attack, he was done for, no more fingers to use, they knew this since Shoto was taking the time to talk instead of attacking, after a minute Shoto sent a wave of ice at Izuku to finish the match.

"Present Mic:Todoroki keeps attacking with overwhelming power! Here comes the finishing ice attack!"

Suddenly Izu managed to send another blast of air stopping the attack that was super to end the match and nearly blew Shoto out of the arena, the crazy bastard used one of his already broken fingers.

"(Y/N):Give up Izu...it isn't worth it."

"Tsuyu:Huh?"

"(Y/N):My brother's gonna destroy his body all for some naive attempt at playing Hero."

After a brief conversation between Izu and Shoto, Shoto began running towards my brother, but he was slower then before, looking closer he had ice covering a bit of his right side, once Shoto got close Izu punched him in the stomach managing to not break his arm, just further damaging his already broken fingers and send Shoto flying back a few feet, though Shoto had managed to put ice on Izuku's left arm.

"Present Mic:We've got some action!"

After Shoto stood up he sent another wave of ice at Izu, though this one was much slower and less powerful letting Izuku dodge it instead of stopping it, Shoto again got close to Izu but my brother blew him back by breaking another finger, this kept up for a minute with Shoto getting close and Izuku dodging or continuing to destroy his fingers to stop Shoto's attacks, but after Izuku could barely move his fingers he headbutted Shoto pushing the boy back as they stood their talking again, but whatever Izu said managed to do something since he didn't even stop my brother when he punched him and sent him flying back.

-3rd POV-

In the crowd of people looking up at the massive screen broadcasting the match just outside the arena, was Rei in a white hoodie, pants and shoes wearing a medical face mask to hide her face.

"Rei:Shoto......we'll make him pay....we'll make that man pay for everything he's done to our family.....to you, me, you're siblings......even Toya....he'll suffer for everything."

Suddenly out of nowhere a massive stream of fire exploded out of Shoto's left side surprising everyone, while Rei smiled at the sight.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

What the Hell did Izu say to him to make Shoto use his left side?! That fire's almost hotter then mine, but looks like Shoto can't control where it goes properly.

"Endeavor:SHOTO!!!"

Oh great, Endeavor's here to ruin my mood for a third time today.

"Endeavor:Have you finally accepted yourself?! That's it! Good! It all starts from here for you! With my blood you will surpass me, you will fulfill my desire!"

Oh I am so close to cremation him, inches away from deciding to do it.

"Present Mic:Endeavor suddenly shouts encouragement?.... such a doting father."

Oh how wrong you are banana head, as Shoto's fire died down slightly he sent a massive wave of ice at Izu who jumped over it and ran straight for Shoto, suddenly it looked like Shoto was charging up a death laser as massive walls came up from the ground to try and stop the incoming clash, but it didn't work as their attacks collided destroying the stone walls and sending a blast of wind that nearly sent everyone flying out of the stadium, once the wind died down I looked at the cloud of smoke covering the arena with one though, if I have to fight Izu that's the level of strength I'll have to contend with, I need to get stronger.

"Present Mic:What the heck is up with your class?"

"Aizawa:The air that had been cooled thoroughly was suddenly heated up and expanded."

"Present Mic:That's what created this explosion? Just how hot was that?! Jeez I can't see a thing! Hey, who won the match?!"

You only care about who won? Not if one of them just got killed?! How incompetent is he?! As the smoke cleared, everyone saw Izu laying on the ground, out of bounds, while Shoto was still in the ring.

"Midnight:M-Midoriya is out of bounds.....Todoroki advances to the third round!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 11.1K 37
Izuku Midoriya was out on a walk one day when he discovered an injured man. This injured man happened to be All Might himself who had just been fight...
3.2K 39 35
All For One did die in the battle against All Might, but he didn't stay dead and he was drastically de-aged physically to that of an eight year old b...
36.4K 1K 24
Y/N was adopted by all for one at a young age. You lost your parents in a fire after all might wasn't able to save them. All for one saved you and in...
41.6K 1K 40
All Might's power is good, All for One's is better. What if someone, that is quirkless, got All for One's ability? #1 allforone 2/14/22 (Great Valent...