There's Always A Reason (Nial...

By vinylhoran

Lana James loses everything she has ever known as her best friend loses his battle against cancer and leaves... More

One: Diagnosed
Two: Tattoo Me
Three: Unwanted Goodbye
Four: Surprise
Five: Concert
Six: After Party
Seven: I Can't Stop Missing You
Eight: Management
Nine: Truth or Dare?
Ten: First Date
Eleven: Airport
Twelve: Take Me Home
Thirteen: Will You?
Fourteen: Nothing's Fine I'm Torn
Fifteen: Saved Each Other
Sixteen: New Years Eve
Eighteen: Same Mistakes
Nineteen: Fear Is What It Really Is
Twenty: Small Bump
Twenty One: Wake Me Up
Twenty Two: Harry's New Girl/ Valentines Day
Twenty Three: Back For You
Not a chapter. Update to come this weekend.
Twenty Four: 5 Seconds of What?
Authors Note
Twenty Five: Alone
NEW STORY
Twenty Six: Just Us
Twenty Seven: Epilouge
helloooo <3
hi guys!

Seventeen: Give Me Love

977 15 0
By vinylhoran

Niall's P.O.V.

 ---One Week Later---

My arms reach out to pull Lana into me but she isn't there. I curse under my breath pushing back the covers of our bed and placing my feet onto the cool carpet, I push myself out of bed and go in search of my missing love.

"Lana..." I whisper down the hallways. 

I hear no response so I walk out into the small kitchen and peer around. Finding no one but Liam sleeping on the pull out couch. 

"Liam. Liam wake up." I say punching him in the shoulder. 

"Niall it's 4am. What do you want?" He asks, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"Where's Lana? Have you seen her? She's not around here anywhere!" I say, starting to panic.

"Alright, calm down Niall. Getting yourself all worked up won't help at all. We just need to go look for her. Look the doors open.. Maybe she went to the roof or to get food." Liam murmurs.

"Right. You go check the lobby, I'll go to the roof." I say heading for the door. 

"Right. Meet  back here if we don't find her?" Liam asks before taking off down the hallway.

I nod and make my way for the stairs to the roof. I take them two at a time and burst through the propped open door. I'm about to shout for Lana until I hear the sounds of a guitar being played. 

I turn the corner and see Lana sitting near the edge of the building top wrapped in a blanket and sitting on a pillow with her arms wrapped around a guitar. It takes me a second to recognize that the song she's playing is Ed Sheeran's Give Me Love, a song that I have learned she loves. 

I listen closer as I start to slowly make my way towards her and I hear that she's singing. 

"Give a little time to me or burn this out, we'll play hide and seek to turn this around, all I want is the taste that your lips allow, my, my, my, my, oh give me love..."

I sit down in front of Lana and she smiles but she keeps singing. 

I don't let her get very far before my lips crash against hers.

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing?" I questioned, pulling myself away from our deepening kiss.

Lana smiles and looks down causing hair to fall into her face. "I don't know. I guess it didn't seem important." She mutters.

I put one finger gently under her chin and lift her face up to mine, pushing her hair out from her eyes as I do so.

"Out of all the things I know about you, this makes my top five favorite." I whisper gently pressing my lips to hers again.

"I love you so much." I mutter through our still deepening kiss.

"Mmmm I bet I love you more." Lana mutters back. 

"I bet I love you most.." I whisper, moving to kiss Lana's neck. 

"Prove it..." She whispers. 

I leave a trail of kisses down Lana's neck and make my way down her body, gently placing kisses all over every inch of her abdomen. She pulls my face back up to hers, gently pressing her lips to mine.

I allow my hands to slip under the thin fabric of her shirt and pull it off over her head, only disconnecting our lips for a moment, before Lana forces our lips back together. She tugs at the hem of my shirt and I slide out of it quickly, not wanting to be apart from Lana any longer. 

--------------------------

Lana's P.O.V.

Niall pulls his shirt off quickly then his lips slam back against my own. My mind fights to keep up with my hands as they trace Niall's abs, his abdomen feeling warm against their tips. Niall leans me back against the blanket that I  threw behind me, still gently pressing kisses to my body.

I shiver as I feel a cool January breeze blows across the rooftop. Niall presses his body closer to mine. His hand moves towards the buckle of the jeans that I slid on before coming up to the roof. Niall's hand hovers above the button as he looks up into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asks quietly, while gently pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Absolutely..." I whisper, pulling away and looking into Niall's eyes, then pressing my lips to his again.

I bite his lower lip as he pulls my legs out of my warm jeans, the night air of the city causing goosebumps to rise on them automatically. I'm left in my bra and panties as Niall observes me. 

"Baby, why are you so beautiful?" He growls as he presses his lips more forcefully to mine. 

Time seems to stop as our bodies start to move in sync. The city seems to slow down, the darkness of the night, slowly losing its yellow glow of city lights and turning into the light pinks and purples of morning.

Niall and I lose all time.

----The Next Morning----

I wake up on the cold surface of the rooftop, smiling as I remember what happened last night. I feel Niall's arm tighten around my waist as he wakes up.

I feel the baggy material of Niall's shirt shift on my body as I turn around to face him.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispers pressing his lips gently to my temple.

I smile back and push myself further into Niall, trying to keep myself warm. It doesn't work and Niall gives a light laugh as I shiver.

"Come on baby girl. Let's get you inside where it's nice and warm. I bet you Hazza's already made breakfast." Niall says sitting up and throwing me my jeans from where they were carelessly discarded.

I pull them on quickly, happy at the warmth they give me almost instantly. Niall pulls back on his plaid pajama bottoms and grabs my shirt, then picks up the blanket we slept with and wraps it around me. He laughs at the end result.

"You look like a penguin!" Niall yells as he bursts with laughter. 

I give him a pouty face and he stops laughing and comes over to me, placing his hands on my hips.

"But I'm your penguin." I say kissing him lightly on the lips.

"My favorite penguin." He mutters, kissing me again. 

I pull back and pout again. "What?" Niall asks.

"Carry me.....?" I whisper.

Niall chuckles and picks me up bridal style, making sure I'm still wrapped in the blanket, and carries me inside. 

I laugh as he manages to open the door to our room without dropping me. I push the door the rest of the way open with my foot. Niall groans as Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn all sit in our kitchen giving us the look. El sits on the couch and she runs over to us as Niall sets me down. 

"Where have you two been? We've been worried!" El shouts, hugging me.

"Erm. Sorry. We got a little bit.. uh. Held up last night." Niall says winking at me. 

I smile and El gives a small gasp as she catches on. 

"Hey! Do you want to go shopping today? And I could really use a coffee, you in?" I ask El quickly to cover the fact that she figured it out.

The boys are still staring us down. Considering I'm wearing Niall's shirt, while he's shirtless and is currently still holding my shirt in his hands. 

I snatch my shirt from Niall, giving him a kiss on the cheek and grab El's hand, as I bolt from the room.

I shove the door closed behind me and El just stands in the middle of the room staring at me. 

"You guys had sex?!" She whisper shouts. 

"It's not a big deal El. I mean... Okay it's a big deal..." I say giving a small smile. 

El gives a squeal. "Oh my god I love you. Okay lets go shopping for real and you can tell me all about it!" She says pulling me towards my clothes.

"El! Let me shower first!" I say pushing past her to get to the shower.

I shower quickly and sigh as I find my favorite matching underwear and bra and pull them on. Then I find my favorite pair of turquoise skinny jeans and pull them on, then quickly roll on some deodorant and pull on my black long sleeved v-neck shirt, and pull my hair off to the side and braid it. I go light with my make up, not bothering with mascara or foundation, just pressing bronze eye shadow on and running my black eye liner on. El tosses me a grey leather jacket and my turquoise beanie and I pull them both on before grabbing my black wedged Nike sneakers from my suitcase and pulling them on. 

"Damnit Lana. You look gorgeous and it only took you like 5 minutes to get ready." El says from next to the door. 

"Thanks babe. Now let's go shop 'til we drop!" I say pulling the door open. 

We find the boys in the kitchen still, waiting for us to come back. 

"Hey babe." Niall says, standing up from his seat to come wrap an arm around my waist. He presses his lips to my temple. 

"Hey. We're going shopping. I've got my cell if you need anything." I say. 

"No, I don't want anything. Just you." Niall whispers in my ear as he presses his lips to my cheek.

I giggle. "Alright. El and I are off. Bye babe, love you." I say.

"Bye, love you too, have a good time. Buy something that you are going make look beautiful." Niall says before kissing my lips. 

I smile. "Bye boys!" I shout over my shoulder as El bounces over to my side and we make our way out of the hotel. 

Eleanor starts to talk about something, but I'm completely lost in the feeling that I still have on my skin.

The tingling feeling that still hasn't left.

------------------------------------------

ugh maybe a shit chapter sorry. I kinda had a shitty week. my uncle passed away and he had kidney and lung cancer. im kinda pissed at the world. i guess i'd be worse off if i didnt have my best friends and one direction. ugh. well thanks for reading lovelies. hope you are enjoying this story. im trying my best<3

Thanks Lovelies<3333

-HayLoHoran-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518 6 1
Dating One Direction; All five members of One Direction are head over heels for Kim who is looking for love again after a tragic loss of her fiance...
6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...