Classroom Of the Elite: Kiyot...

By Ren-Kun534

The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step tow... More

Chapter 1 Taking the first step intro
Chapter 1 Taking the first step part 1
Chapter 2 The truth is about to revealed Intro
Chapter 2 The truth is about to revealed part 1
chapter 3 Arisu's preparations intro
Chapter 3 Arisu's preparations part 1
chapter 3 Arisu's preparations part 2
Chapter 4 Special exam Duo preparations intro
chapter 4 Special exam Duo preparations part 1
Chapter 4 Special exam Duo preparations part 2
chapter 5 shocking truth intro
Chapter 5 shocking truth part 1
chapter 5 shocking truth part 2
Chapter 6 special exam begins part 1
chapter 6 special exam begins part 2
chapter 6 special exam begins part 3
chapter 6 special exam begins part 4
chapter 7 More Rules
Chapter 8 Battle starts part 1
chapter 8 Battle starts part 2
chapter 9 Showdown between Ayanokouji and Nagamo part 1
chapter 9 Showdown between Ayanokouji and Nagamo part 2
Chapter 9 Showdown between Ayanokouji and Nagamo part 3
Chapter 10 The results and something unexpected part 1
Chapter 10 The results and something unexpected part 2
Chapter 12: A Challenge From Yagami
Chapter 13: Meeting With Mashima Sensei
Chapter 14: Human Warmth
Chapter: 15 Class Transfer
Chapter 16: Class A
Chapter 17: Meet up with Hiyori
Chapter 17.5: A Favour
Chapter 18: Nagumo's Demands

Chapter 11: The unknown person

2.4K 50 5
By Ren-Kun534

3rd POV

The stadium collapsed, burning in fire
nonstop, like everything, will get consumed by it. And a girl with Lilac hair color was standing in complete shock at what happening.

"Ayanokouji-Kun!" Arisu said his name again and again but not got any response.

When the stage exploded Ayanokouji saved her by pushing her towards Nagamo due to that he is stuck inside now.., but why did he go out of his way to save, Arisu? Ayanokouji didn't care about anyone and used them as tools then, why? The answer only he knows.

"Hey, Ayanokouji. We will save you don't worry." Beside Arisu there was someone with blonde hair telling them he will do something.

"Nagano-senpai, Please save Ayanokouji-Kun at any cost." Arisu looking at him requested.

"As a student council president, I must protect the students that are why I will try everything I can."

"Thanks. Also, can I stay here until Ayanokouji-Kun, is rescued?" She said in return.

"As long as you won't try to go inside, it's fine."

Arisu nodded to his condition and looked in the direction, where Ayanokouji is trapped.

Please be safe Ayanokouji-Kun.

Despite all that happened, Arisu kept her usual calm look to not show her weakness. It's impressive she can hold her emotions under these circumstances.

She was standing there only without moving, while she did that. She saw someone go inside the burning stadium.

Wait, was that a first year?

It was nighttime, so Arisu was not able to see the face of the student. She pulled her hand towards her hair and rolled them like she is in Deep thought.

The boy had purple hair, a high physical stature, and no fear to go inside, that person went inside the stadium where Ayanokouji is, why? Because it may be something to do with him and Ayanokouji.

Fufufu...Ayanokouji-Kun, I don't know how you will explain it to me as you did something big without telling me.

after thinking through it deeply, arisu became a little bit calm from her real feelings... she finally knows what was happening. how this happened? who did it? why did it? she now have answers to every question.

***
Ayanokouji P.O.V.

The surrounding area is still on fire, I need to be careful, but there are other things to take care of at the same time.

After standing properly. I looked at the student who is in front of me.

"Hello, Ayanokouji-senpai. Guess I have been found out." Smiling calmly, he said.

"Looks like it, Yagami, you are the second white room student, after all."

"Yes. I never imagined that senpai will try to use a dangerous tactic like this one." Yagami said while closing the distance between us.

The plan went out correctly...

*Flashback*

"So, you are telling the stadium will be on the fire. After the results told?" Mashima-Sensei was confused and in little fear too.

But he kept his calm look to make the right decision.

"Yes. And when that happens I want you to destroy some things for me."

Made him even more shocked than before, well this should be expected, I did say something thing that normal students won't say.

He looked at me with little seriousness, guess I have to use some force.

"The former acting director, tsukishiro, before leaving made one last move against me, and I want you to help me to fail his plan," I said.

"Don't you think it's risky if we know the stadium will be on fire after the results? Then we can stop it before happens." Mashima-Sensei suggested.

In normal cases, I would have agreed but this isn't as easy as Mashima-Sensei thinks.

Maybe I would have to go into detail to make him understand.

"You see, Sensei, that person is somewhere in this academy hiding in shadows who is sent by tsukishiro."

"Huh? In this academy? What do you mean." He was panicked.

"I am sure that there is a person other than a student currently in this academy and if we stop it then he will do it next time again and keep on doing it... To stop him completely, we have to make him fail in his plan."

After explaining to him what I mean. I waited for his answer.

After a while also he still has not made a decision, it's natural for a Sensei to hesitate to do things that may harm the students, but I was done waiting...

"Will you do it, Mashima-Sensei," I asked him.

I came in between the exam just to make him agree to this, and I will do whatever it takes.

After a little pause.

"Um... Fine I will do it what you say, but only on one condition-."

"To make sure Arisu is safe, right?" I knew what he was about to ask so I said before him.

*Flashback ends*

That's why I made sure Arisu was safe too, that was the condition to make him agree-

"Senpai, I wonder how you make this stadium explode like that. You were on the stage, in front of everyone at that time." Yagami asks.

Yagami thinks I made this explosion but I only helped the person who wanted that, and now I am waiting for that person to come out of his hiding, the person who is working in the shadows.

Yagami quickly made his guard up because.

"Thanks, Ayanokouji for arranging this place to meet."

A man covering his face with a mask came in this direction despite the area being in the fire, the man didn't fear it and simply came closer with each step, with a smile.

I also made my guard up now, I don't know what he is capable of yet so being careful is good.

"Are you the one who exploded this stadium?" I asked.

The man having his smile turned to me, I am having a feeling that he is more dangerous than I thought.

"Indeed. I made it so that we both can talk privately, but looks like there is one more person."

Shifting his gaze from me to Yagami he said.

Normally it would be impossible to meet an adult who isn't working in the academy like this let alone talk, so he used an explosion to meet me.

I had already figured there was a person who is sent by tsukishiro and that's why I wanted to settle the things. So I helped him make it easy to meet me.

"Oh, now I get it... So Ayanokouji-senpai used me to get to you, hu.." Yagami with a displeasure look said.

"Anyway, what's your name Mr." Formally Yagami asked.

The man then looked at both of us at the same time before talking.

"Hmm, you can address me as UNKNOWN PERSON, if you want."

Not revealing the name huh... But some things are already confirmed like he isn't from the white room instructor.

"Are you sent by tsukishiro to make the last move on me?" I asked, I switched myself to my cold, dark looks.

The man unaffected by my darkness smiled along closing the distance between us.

"I did come inside thanks to him, or else it would be impossible to come inside This ANHS, but I had my reasons to come." The unknown said, calmly.

"And they are?" I asked.

"To put it simply, I raised a student that surpassed every white room student, including you Ayanokouji."
With his arms on his waist, he said.

"Sorry, the person who surpassed him is me." Yagami who stayed silent all this time spoke.

He removed his gentle, calm, smiling face and showed his real self.

"Sorry kid my student is much stronger in every way. And I can say with confidence that he surpassed even Ayanokouji also."

Hearing this Yagami sent death glares toward him which were filled with darkness like mine. The man was also doing the same thing.

I more or less know what both of them are about to do now...

"Stop it. I will decide whether your student is superior to me or not myself." I said.

This made Both of their attention towards me, that's good because I am sure if I let them continue sending death glares at each other, a battle will break out.

At first, I also thought of dealing with this situation physically too and I was about to do that only... But this man's statement made my interest peak for the first time.

A student who is superior to me. I want to face him now.

"By the way, where is your student then, That you are talking about," I asked

"So I caught Ayanokouji's interest, huh..."

"Maybe a little," I said.

"My student is coming to this academy in his next year, meaning when you are in 3rd year."

Um, the first semester has already passed... So 6 More months is there till we go to next year.

I started walking towards the man, which surprised him Also but I ignored it and now my distance is only one step from him, stopping my movements I raised my right hand in front of me open.

"Oh, a handshake with your enemy. I don't mind." The man said.

He hold my right hand with his right hand and we exchanged our farewells.

"And this is the last time I ever meet you, so don't try to look me in the academy, as I was about to leave this place... Since my job is done now."

He started walking backward, the fire was there but the man passed through them, dodging correctly with his instincts the man disappeared.

I went to my usual academy looks now, removing my dark aura, I turned towards one last person.

"Yagami, I learned from Amasawa that you are way too obsessed with defeating me, and I don't mind that a bit... If you want to fight me then go ahead, but in the end, you will taste only defeat." I said,

Yagami started walking closer to me, and with each step, he was closing the distance.

He also removed all his dark aura around him, seems like he is calm now.

Keeping his smile on his face he began to speak, "senpai, I would love to talk but can we do it some other day, for now, we should get out from here."

surroundings were burning, and the ground was riddled with deeply running cracks and fissures. So he is right but-

"You can go. I still need to put off this fire first or else it will reach outside also."

I started running to the backside of the burning stage, dodging the fire around me carefully, and soon noticed.

"Why are you following me now," I asked Yagami who is running behind me calmly.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I only want my rival to be safe, if you hurt yourself here then I can't have a proper battle.so I will lend my help this time." Keeping up with my Speed Yagami said, after sensing something.

"Also the air is becoming less and poisonous around here, whatever you want to do, do it quickly senpai."
He added.

Maintaining my speed minimum I am running but the lack of oxygen here making a little bit harder, as we white room are trained to sense the smallest changes in the surroundings, we can tell what is the condition of the air easily.

After a while of running.

"I guess this is the place." Looking towards the front, I saw a switch.

"Wait, is this.." Yagami muttered.

"Yes. I made Mashima-Sensei sense to prepare a lot of water and store it in one place. That also secretly... Pressing this switch we can make the surrounding area rain from the water we stored."

This much water will be more than enough to make this fire go off. I stepped ahead, I Heard a cracking sound from the pillar and soon they began to collapse.

I quickly jumped back to avoid any damage and Yagami did the same.

After collapsing the fire also surrounded it.

"Senpai, pressing the switch is more difficult now, and making any careless Moves is also not an option. I suggest we should leave from here soon"

Yagami is telling right, on a time like this we should get away... Because the switch is behind the fire now and the upper side of the stage may collapse anytime, but-

"No. I will stop this fire." I declared.

***

Chapter 11 ends here...

The next chapter answers all the confusion and questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.2K 7
This fic is simply about the characters from the original story COTE responding to Kiraishin's fic titled "Classroom of the Elite: The Unfamiliar Fam...
13.7K 370 76
Many years have passed since the first Class D reached Class A. Those students, now graduated and living their adult lives, pass on the torch to the...
10.8K 322 13
First FanFic/ First Story I ever wrote. Hope you enjoy! :) Kiyotaka Ayanokoji a new first year at the ANHS was placed in class D the lowest one. They...
428K 12.9K 87
Ayanokouji manages to escape from the white room through the help of his butler and government officials who are currently investigating the existenc...