Goddess of Death. Sirius Blac...

By -InLoveWithPadfoot

BOOK: 1 Josette Hart's life was a mess. An evil mother who wants revenge on her family, created Josette to he... More

Character Aesthetic
Cast
Prolouge
1: Slytherin!!
2: Friends??
3: You have to choose a side.
4: What Nightmares??
5: We should go.
6: What Prophecy??
7: Just caught in the moment...
8: Slipping past Hogwarts!!
9: Maybe I should.
10: There's the smile.
11: She. Is. A. Devil
12: And what do you want?
Families
13: This terrible family!!
14: What about us?
15: 75% Dead.
16: Always and Forever.
17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?
18: It's a date night, huh?
19: I am a dark wizard!!
20: It's your fault!
21: Huh? A monster?
22: Choose from one of us.
23: The Blacks.
24: Allfather.
25: I love you.
26: Don't be so hard on yourself.
27: This is a Miracle!!
28: Little Hangleton.
29: I had to.
30: This is amazing!!
31: It's havoc out there.
32: Thanks Mom.
33: Careful, he's mine.
34: You wish!!
35: You disgust me!!
36: The show's over!!
37: We got drunk.
38: I was just afraid.
39: That's still a secret.
40: You write a pretty good speech.
41: In Tonsberg??
42: I'll. Always. Be. On. Top
43: You wish to sign your own death?"
44: I want to be on top, Mortis.
45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!
46: Oh she did!!
47: Let's just hope it's something good.
48: Flapdoddle coffin.
49: Red door?
50: My miserable life!!
51: A new beginning.
52: It's not the end.
53: I'll say we survived.
54: You are sick!!
55: And all you did is hurt me in return!!
56: Sev?
57: I do.
58: Congratulations, Auror Hart.
59: Little witch.
60: What is happening to me?
62: Still sounds like a threat.
63: I don't want you to go. Please.
64: You die. The lord dies.
65: Let go.
66: Get...it...out!!
67: And Voldemort.
68: Where will I find little Mr. Potter?
69: Anything.
70: After all, you are a Black.
71: Sirius! How could you??
72: It hurts.
73: Are you happy??
The End

61: Cast you out!!

209 14 2
By -InLoveWithPadfoot

8 February: Lysing Hail.

"Do we really have to go??" Sirius asked walking behind Josette as she was packing her bag.

"Yes, Padfoot. We have to."

"But why me?? You can go alone." He whined.

"I had a hard time convincing Allfather to let you come with me now, don't chicken out." She warned. "Besides it's celebration, I'm sure you'll love it there."

"You're not getting it, I'm excited to go to a whole different planet. But your family hates me what if I say something stupid like I always do and then they kick me out and never let you go."

"Not everyone hates you, just Allfather... and maybe Thor... and I think Loki too." She said thoughtfully.

"See, told you, everyone hates me." Sirius groaned and fell unto the bed.

Josette stopped her packing and sat beside him. "I told you I don't care what they think about you. You're perfect for me."

He smiled warmly "I love you."

"I love you too. Now go get ready." Josette left him alone and walked downstairs. Regulus was sitting on the table having breakfast.

"Morning." He greeted.

"Morning." She smiled and sat beside him. "So, today we are going to Asgard. You sure you'll be okay alone here??"

"I'll be fine besides Potter is just a door away." He assured.

When Heimdall came that day, he came with an invitation for Thor's coronation. Odin said he won't let her into Asgard ever but Thor and everyone else were hellbent to convince him otherwise. He said 'She's a part of our family and something big as a new king's coronation won't happen without her.' and Frigga and Loki too supported him with this so Odin had no choice but to agree to their demands. But then Josette said she won't come without Sirius. And just like that Odin agreed to all his childrens demands, mostly because everyone was happy and didn't want to ruin it.

Regulus is staying with them since that day and now he's fully recovered. Remus is fine as well besides the scars on his face, they never left. And now he hates to look at his face, makes him angry and disgusted. They didn't tell him about the boy who was taken by Greyback, it will anger him more and he might do something irrational. Peter and Lily are trying to find Greyback's location along with help of Dumbledore. Mia told James about their condition and ever since he hasn't left their side. He even quite on auror training because Moody didn't grant him so many holidays. Josette didn't wanted to leave her too and go to a whole other planet but Mia convinced her to accept the invitation, after all it's not everyday that Odin is so generous. So, last week wasn't that great for anyone.

"And don't leave the house at any cost, okay?? Death eaters are probably looking for you."

"Yes Mother." He rolled his eyes and that earned him a smack in his head.

The doorbell rang and Josette went to open it. All her friends were standing on the other side.

"Hiii!!" Marlene squealed and pulled her into a hug "I can't believe you're going to a different planet. How are you going there?? Is there a spaceship?? How far is it?? Will you be able to breath in space?? What about Sirius, will he die because of lack of oxygen??"

"Take a break, Mar." Remus stepped in and stopped her rambling as everyone laughed.

"But seriously, how are you going??" Lily asked.

"Bifrost, it's a.... how do I explain it." Josette thought "It's a bridge that connects Asgard to the nine realms."

"Didn't understand a word but good." Peter put his thumbs up.

"Where is James??" Sirius asked as he descended the stairs, fully dressed.

"Um..he's home. He didn't want to leave Mom and Dad." Lily mumbled.

Josette's face fell. "It's alright."

"Okay, let's go." Sirius announced breaking the awkward silence.

"When will you be back??" Remus asked.

"Well, it'll be my first and last actual visit to Asgard and I'm going to enjoy a week or two while Allfather is okay with it, don't want to waste the opportunity." Josette chuckled.

"And Moody is going to kill me!!" Sirius commented.

"I promised him I'll look after your training, daily and that's why you're getting holidays, better enjoy it." She rolled her eyes "Will learn a thing or to from the Asgardian warriors."

"Only you can sweet talk Moody and get what you want!!" Marlene chuckled and Josette winked at her.

"Lily check on Regulus now and then, will you??"

"Of course."

"Bye Reg." She shouted from the door.
"Goodbye." He yelled back.

They walked outside into the beach. Josette and Sirius walked a further away from their friends.

"Okay, hold on to me, tight. Don't let go or you'll be lost in space and probably die." She warned.

Sirius gulped in fear and tightly held on to her waist. "Merlin, help me." He mumbled.

She looked up to sky "Heimdall." The Bifrost opened and the rainbow light sucked them into space.

"That's the weirdest shit I've ever seen." Marlene mumbled looking up into the sky.

"Couldn't agree more." Remus added.

~☆~

"Bloody Hell!!" Sirius muttered awestruck by the beautiful, enormous, golden castle in front of him.

"Beautiful, isn't it??" Josette asked rhetorically "No matter how many times I see it, it always amazes me."

They walked on the rainbow Bridge towards the castle. She saw Heimdall guarding the keys as they went closer.

"Welcome, my lady." He bowed.

"Thank you." She bowed too.

"Everyone is waiting for you outside the hall." He informed and led them towards the hall.

Sirius watched the golden walls and corridors in amazement, it was beautiful than Hogwarts. Soldiers standing at every corner, bowing to them as they passed, it made him a little uncomfortable.

As they approached the Hall he saw three people waiting outside, it was beautiful lady and two men with her. They smiled as soon as they saw Josette. She quickly ran into Frigga's arms and she warmly hugged her back.

"Mortis!! Finally!" Thor laughed and picked her up, spinning in happiness. Josette laughed as he placed her down.

Loki walked towards her and took her hand, kissing her knuckles. Loki is a more sophisticated man, while Thor is a jolly person, exact opposite of others.

Josette turned back towards Sirius "She's my Grandmother, Frigga but everyone calls her Allmother." She introduced "My uncles, Thor and Loki." She turned towards the Asgardians "This is-"

"The reason why you won't come home." She got cut of by Loki.
"Sirius Black-" Thor added.
"-Son of Orion." Loki finished

"No, no. He doesn't go by that." Josette chimed in.

"Why not, everyone goes by their parents name." Thor said, his eyes boring into Sirius as he sinked down by his intense stare.

"Well, he doesn't." She shrugged.

"Why?" Loki asked.

"Because my parents are psychotic pureblood maniacs and I don't share their views." Sirius said.

"It's a shame don't you think?? Going against them who gave brith to you??" Loki asked, both of them staring at each other.

"Okay, stop it." Josette stood between the two "We're not here to discuss my boyfriend's views, okay?? Let's go and meet Allfather."

"Not in that outfit, no." Frigga gestured at the two wearing jeans and leather jackets.

"Okay. Then first led us to our rooms."

~☆~

"I'm sorry for what happened out there." Josette apologized as they entered into their room.

"It's alright." Sirius mumbled. She looked at him sadly, he was upset of what happened.

"It was a first meeting, I'm sure by the time we go back they will love you." She wrapped her arms around him from back. "I'm sorry, I forced you to come with me."

Sirius smiled "It's really alright. I'm Sirius Black and I'm not going to give up until they like me."

"I love you." She kissed his cheek.

"I love you too." He smiled turning around and pecked her lips.

"Now let's get dressed. Allfather is waiting."

"This actually looks good on me, doesn't it." Sirius said, admiring himself in the mirror.

"Yes, it does." Josette mumbled fixing her dress. No matter how much she hated it but she wanted everything to be perfect in front of Odin. "Okay Pads. Listen, he's the king so we bow when we meet him and usually I would've told you to to talk against him but not today. If he said something we don't agree with or don't like it please just bear with it. If he said something mean don't take it personally, he's just like that and-"

"Now look who's rambling." He chuckled.

Josette sighed. "I just don't want to mess it up today and my last meeting wasn't great either."

"You won't, don't worry and I will keep my mouth shut as well. So let's go." He stretched his hand.

"Okay." She took it and both walked outside.

The huge golden gates to the hall opened and the couple walked inside. Odin was sitting on his throne. Loki and Thor standing on his left side and Firgga on the right.

"Allfather." Josette said and bowed followed by Sirius.

Odin nodded his head in return "I'm glad you accepted the invitation." He said after some time.

"Thank you for inviting me after the way I acted last time, forgive me." She apologized, keeping her head down.

"Let's not bring that up now." He dismissed it "Introduce us to our guest." He looked at Sirius with a unreadable expression.

"This is Sirius Black..my..um..my fiance." Josette nervously said. Now that was a shock for everyone. They knew she had a boyfriend but fiance, that's a pretty big deal.

By Odin's expression, Frigga knew he was going to say something harsh and rude so she spoke before he could "That's a great news. Congratulations." She had big smile on her face. She was genuinely happy for her.

"Thanks."

There was a long awkward silence between them and Odin finally spoke "That's all for today. You can go enjoy your day." He dismissed them.

Josette bowed again and quickly left with Sirius. "That was awkward." He said.

"Yep. Excepted nothing less. Why won't he just be happy for me??" Josette groaned "I'm sure he was going to something witty if Allmother hadn't said anything."

"He'll understand, give him some time." He placed a hand on her shoulder.

"What? 13 years aren't enough for him?" She scoffed.

"Give him time to understand us."

She thought about it and then mumbled "You're right, I guess."

"So, where are we going now??" He asked as they stepped into a beautiful garden.

"Heimdall is waiting for us, he's going to show us the village. And I'm quite excited to see it!! Let's go." She squealed and grabbed his hand running towards the gates.

~☆~

Their first day in this beautiful and magical kingdom was spent surrounded by music, food and culture. While they were taking a walk in the streets, they were joined by Lady Sif and the Warriors Three. Josette met them for the first time but they instantly became friends. Surprisingly, Sirius got along very well with them, unlike everyone else, they didn't just see him as a weak Midgardian.

Sometime of the evening was spent studying as Josette promised Moody they would. And late night they snuck out of the castle, Thor had arranged a secret party without Odin knowing about it. He and Sirius actually had a proper conversation one time, both being a party person won't even remember that they talked.

Next day was occupied with decorating and making sure everything is ready for the coronation. Josette is avoiding meeting Odin, for her and everyone's sakes. Cause they know once they start talking about something it'll surely turn into a fight. The only time they are in the same room is while having lunch and dinner and that's the most tense part of her day.

Sirius is enjoying is visiting so much that he wishes to be born as an Asgardian. He'll surely miss everything and everyone when they return back.

As of now, he's learning how to sword fight with the Asgardian warriors, more like trying not to die. Josette was sitting on one of the benches, reading a kid stories book. Everyone in Asgard knew these stories but Hela never told her anything unless it includes destruction and death. So, she's picking up her lost childhood.

"You have to attack not just defend, how will you kill your enemy??" Odin came into the yard along with Thor. Everyone stopped and bowed to the king.

Sirius didn't answer his question, I mean why would he need to kill his enemy with a sword he's just learning it for fun. But Odin was expecting an answer so Josette spoke for him. "Because he doesn't need to, he has no enemies."

There was long and awkward silence before Thor jumped into the yard and walked towards Sirius. "Let's do one round, I'll teach you how to attack." And they resumed everything as this intense moment never even happened.

Odin stood on his spot watching Thor and Sirius fight for a few minutes and then joined Josette by her side. She tensed up as soon as Odin sat down beside her. She was going to get up and leave but it would be 'disrespectful'.

"He's not that bad." He finally spoke, his eyes fixed on Sirius.

"Is that why you haven't spoken two words to him??" She asked rhetorically "Did Allmother sent you??"

"No."

"You don't have to try and mend things just because she told yo- wait a minute, she didn't??" She stopped mid sentence realizing what he really said.

"No. You're my grand daughter, Mortis. No matter what you think of me, I do care for you."

"Yeah." She scoffed and turned back to her book.

"That's why I want you to stay. I'll even allow for the Midgardian to stay here." He added.

"That's right there, the true motive for this 'bonding talk'" she aircoted.

"No, no, not at all." He quickly denied before she could get any wrong ideas "I'm just concerned. I know about the war and I want you safe."

"Where was your concern when you left me alone when I was just 13, what about my safety then, huh?" She closed her book angrily and all her attention was now on him.

"I may have left you alone but I always kept a watch on you, if anything bad happened and now it is happening. You can't go fight a war which isn't yours." He sounded desperate to change her decision.

"First: I'll put an end to Heimdall's watch once I step foot on earth. Second: It may not be my war but I put my friends in danger and I'm not going to abandon them." Josette almost shouted, gathering nearby soldiers attention.

"Okay. Fine."

"While you are here-" she said in a calm tone "-I have to ask. Why do you hate me so much??"

"I don't hate you. You're my little kid and you have no idea how much I wanted to be by your side, watch you grow old. But my duties as a king comes first and now Thor can change it but you don't want to and I'm okay with it. Your choice."

Josette must be dreaming or she really saw tears in the great king's eyes. "I.. um.. I had no idea." She mumbled, feeling guilty for everything she said. In her defense, his mistakes were more hurting that she didn't notice the care behind it.

"Children always misunderstand their parents." His eyes drifted off to Loki who was sitting on the other end of the yard. Maybe something happened between them.

"I'm sorry."

"Come here." He opened his arms and smiled, let me say that again 'he smiled'. Josette laughed through tears and hugged him for the first time ever.

"Everything looks nice there." Sirius pointed at the two.

"It does." Thor added "I've no idea why she chose to stay on Midgard over here. But if that's what she wants, you better keep her happy."

"With everything going back there, I can't promise you that but I'll try my best." He replied.

~☆~

Finally the day of the coronation arrived. The castle was decorated beautifully, people crowded around the castle to welcome their new king. Thor took a round around the kingdom with his hammer, the Mjölnir and landed right outside the gates. The gates opened and he walked inside and the whole crowd started cheering.

Odin sat on his throne, proud and happy about his son's accomplishment. Loki, Sif and the three warriors stood on his left side on the stairs while Frigga, Sirius and Josette on the right, as happy as they can be. After there moment by the yard, Josette and Odin are kind of okay now, no constant tension or awkward silences while having dinner and Frigga is really grateful for that. Finally the whole family is together and let's hope it says that way.

Thor walked forward and stopped right in front of the throne. He placed the Mjölnir down and bowed, a wide smile never leaving his face. Odin stood up and tapped his staff as a loud bang echoed and everyone fell silent.

"Thor Odinson." He spoke "My heir, my firstborn."

Frigga visibly scoffed.
"That bad, huh?" Josette muttered.

Realizing his mistake, he rephrased his sentence. "My firstborn son. So long entrusted with the mighty hammer Mjölnir, forged in the heart of a dying star, it's power has no equal, as a weapon to destroy or as a tool to build, it's a fit companion for a king. I have defended Asgard and the lives of the innocent across the nine realms, from the time of the Great beginning. Though the day has come, my heir will take his rightous throne. Thor Odinson, do you swear to guard the nine realms??"

"I swear." Thor said, confidently.

"Do you swear to preserve the peace??" Odin added.

"I swear."

"Do you swear to cast aside all selfish ambition and pledge yourself only to the God of the realms??"

"I swear!!" Thor yelled loudly, raising his hammer in the air.

"Then, on this day I, Odin Allfather, proclaim you..." he stopped mid sentence and everyone started to look around confused. "The frost giants!"

"Wait, what??" Josette yelled a little to loudly. Odin didn't answered just walked out of the hall. Thor and Loki followed him, worried. What could happen that got him disrupt the coronation?? Josette turned to Sirius "Stay here. I'll be back." She didn't wait for an answer and ran after the three.

When they got down to the dungeons they saw frost giants, lying dead on the ground, they were trying to steal one of Odin's treasure. "Are these Frost Giants!!" Josette squealed excitedly and crouched down to one of the dead one. It is her first time seeing them so she's obviously fascinated by it, I mean they are Frost Giants, one of their history's most important beings. "Aren't they supposed to be giants?? Why are they so short?? And God!! They are so cold." She placed a hand on it. "I mean obviously they are made out of ice but-"

"Mortis." Loki cleared his throat and eyed to Odin, who was standing on front of the casket of ancient winters, looking at it thoughtfully.

"Oh...um sorry." She got up and stood beside Loki. "Just, it's my first time seeing them. Gosh!! I'm behaving like Marlene." She muttered the last part to herself.

"The Jotuns must pay for they've done!" Thor declared, obviously angry that they ruined his day.

"They have paid, with their lives." Odin replied calmy "The destroyer did it's work, the casket is safe and all is well."

"Let me stop you there. Nothing is well. They ruined Thor's day. And you're not even angry about it." Josette said.

"Exactly!!" Thor backed her up. "We must do something about it."

"And what do you want to do??"

"March into the Jotunheim as you once did. Teach them a lesson. Break there spirits, so they'll never dare try to cross our borders again." Thor suggested.

Both started to fight on what is right to do. Loki and Josette stood in the corner, watching everything. "Do they always fight??" She whispered in his ear.

"Nope." He shook his head.

"As King of Asgard-" Thor shouted but Odin cut him of, with a rather hurting quip "But you're not king! Not yet."

Thor kept his mouth shut and Odin walked away. After a few minutes Thor left too. "You should go back to your chambers. If they attack again, you'll be safe." Loki said, concerned about her.

"But-"

"Go!!" He said sternly, Josette nodded and hurriedly left the dungeons.

~☆~

"So, there are ice monsters who attacked the weapons statsh, trying to steal one of the deadly weapons??" Sirius asked.

"Yep." Josette sighed and plopped down on her bed. "I thought this day would go amazing, you know."

"So, the coronation is it postponed or canceled?? Are we going home now?" He asked eagerly, he was missing his home and his friends but he didn't want to leave either. He is having so much fun here.

"I don't know yet."

Suddenly there was loud banging on their door. Josette quickly got up. "Who's that?" Sirius asked.

She waved her hand and opened the door, other hand ready to attack if it is threat but it was Sif standing on the other end "Odin! You scared us!" Josette exclaimed "What happened??"

"Thor, he is marching to Jotunheim, against Allfather's orders."

"What!!?" She almost shouted "Where are they now??"

"Heading towards Bifrost."

"Let's go then." Both ran towards the door.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait!" Sirius demanded "I'm coming with you."

Josette nodded and they left, running towards the gates.

Thor, Loki and the three warriors were ready with weapons in their hands. "Lady Sif, I had you to bring weapons not her." Thor said as soon as he saw them.

"What do you think you are doing?? Allfather said not to go there." Josette said.

"Mortis, they ruined my day and I'm not going to let them get away with it." Both fought for a while then Josette demanded "If you're going, I'm coming with you."

"That's why I have to- what??" Thor stopped mid sentence realizing what she said.

"Absolutely not." Loki declared.
"Right, no, you're not coming." Thor added.

"Then you're not going as well." She glared at the two.
"Is this really a great idea." Sirius whispered in her ear.
"Don't know." She whispered back.

The two brothers discussed between themselves and then said "Fine. But be careful. Don't leave my side at any cost." Loki warned.

"Of course." She smiled.

"Midgardian, it's best if you stay here." Thor looked at Sirius.

"What? No-" he declined.

"He's right Padfoot. It could be dangerous." Josette agreed.

"But-"

"Please."

Sirius waited for a few minutes and then sighed "Fine. But you better be back soon." He's still new to these space monsters and it's best if he stayed out of this, besides he knows Josette can take care of herself.

Heimdall was ready to open the Bifrost, Sirius stood by his side and he turned the key. The rainbow Bridge teleported the seven warriors to Jotunheim. The realm was full of darkness and ice. Josette looked around and it was exactly as she saw in her fifth year after her run-in with Marcel at her house.

Thor walked ahead as the groups leader. Loki held Josette by her side and followed behind. "Why is no one here??" Josette asked and shivered in the cold wind.

"They are hiding, as cowards always do." Thor scoffed.

"You've come a long way to die, Asgardians." A voice was heard but Josette couldn't figure out from where.

"I am Thor Odinson." He answered.

"We know who you are." The voice said back.

"How did your people get into Asgard??" Thor questioned.

"The House of Odin is full of traitors."

"Do not dishonour my father's name with your lies!" He roared angrily.

Suddenly, what Josette thought was a pillar in front of them moved and turned towards them, revealing the Frost Giant, Laufey. "Your father is a murderer and a thief!" He shouted.

"Holy shit!" Josette smiled in amusement, looking at him. Unlike the one they caught in Asgard he was really a Giant. Loki protectively stood in front of her.

"And why have you come here? To make peace? You long for battle. You crave it. Your nothing but a boy trying to prove himself a man." Laufey continued.

"Well, this boy will beat your ass just come down from there, you coward." Josette yelled coming in front. Thor smirked in response.

"Don't." Loki suhsed her and pulled her back.

The ice-soldiers came out from there hiding place, surrounding the Asgardians. Their hands turning into weapons ready to attack them.

"Thor, stop and think." Loki whispered in his ear. "Look around you, we're outnumbered."

"You know not what your actions would unleash. I do. Go now, while I still allow it." Laufey got down from his throne and walked towards them.

"We will accept your most gracious offer." Loki bowed down his head. "Come on, brother." He turned around.

Thor glared at the Giant for few seconds and then followed his brother until "Run back home, little princess." Laufey taunted him.

"Damn!!" Loki mumbled and Josette stiffened a laugh.

Thor smirked and turned around, hitting him with his hammer and threw him away. "Next?" And just like that a fight broke out. Thor hit another Giant. The more Jotuns came running and everyone started fighting. Josette was using her magic to stop them and throw them into eachother until Loki dragged her to a side.

"What are you doing?" She whisper yelled. She was actually enjoying the fight.

"This isn't your war. I told you to stay by my side." He scolded and then pointed at the end of the cliff.

Josette saw Loki standing there as well "How?"

Then a frost giant turned to attack him and passed through the fake Loki falling down the valley.

"Cool!!" She whispered in amusement.

"Fight smart. Battle isn't always about strength." He said and disappeared his illusion.

They again started to fight but the giants numbers kept increasing and increasing. It was getting hard to fight for the Asgardians. Fandral's sword was thrown aside by a giant and he had nothing to defend himself. Josette saw this and ran to his help. She created a shield around them and then threw the giant down the valley.

"That was amazing, Lady Mortis." He smiled.

"Thank- watch out!!" She yelled, but before she could do anything he was thrown into a pointed rock of ice which pierced into his chest. "Merlin!" She quickly killed the gaint who attacked him and ran to his help.

Hogun and Volstagg helped him out of it and sat him on the ground. Josette temporarily closed his wounds with help of her wand.

"Thor!!" Sif yelled, telling him to stop.
"We must go." Loki added.

"Then go." Thor was blinded by anger and rage, he kept on fighting. Suddenly the ground shook and a wild, big dog like animal was set free on them.

"Shit, shit, shit!!" Josette muttered and got up. Volstagg picked up the injured Fandral on his shoulder "Run!!" He shouted and the four of them started running away from that beast. Thor was left behind still fighting. He hit the ground with lightning making everyone fall down.

The dog was closing in on the rest of them until the ground beneath him shuddered and he fell down. But they still kept running as the ground underneath them was also falling apart. "He's killing them or us!!" Josette yelled and jumped to the next steady ground.

"Heimdall, open the bridge." Loki shouted when they reached the end of the cliff. Josette was breathing heavily, she never thought her trip to another realm would go like this.

To their surprise, the beast climbed the cliff in front of them. They stepped back in shock and surprise. "Bloody hell!! We're dead." He stood on two feet ready to attack but Thor came flying and went into his mouth and came out straight.

"Ew!" Josette gagged as beast fell down dead in front of them and slipped into the valley. They turned around to find them surrounded by the giants.

Then the brifrost opened and Odin came on his horse. "Father! We'll finish them together!!" Thor yelled happy to see him.

"Silence." He whispered and turned to their king. Laufey came in front "Allfather, you look weary." He smirked.

"Laufey, end this now. These are the actions of a boy, treat them as such. You and I can end this here and now, before there's further bloodshed."

"We are beyond diplomacy now, Allfather. He'll get what he came for, war and death." He was going the attack but the Bifrost again opened and the Asgardians got suck into it.

As soon as they reached Asgard Odin and Thor started fighting. Sirius was still there with Heimdall and he got by Josette's side and checked if she was okay or hurt, or anything. He was going to ask something but was cut of by an angry Odin.

"You cannot even protect your friends!! How can you hope to protect a kingdom? Leading your niece into a fight, she's just a kid!!" Odin scolded. Normally Josette would have said something if anyone called her a kid but now's not the time. "Get him to the healing room! Now!" He order, referring to Fandral and the four left, leaving the family behind.

The father-son again started fighting with words. "And you are an old man and a fool!!" Thor yelled.

"Uh oh." Josette mumbled and Sirius jaw dropped in surprise.

Odin fell silent "Yes. I was a fool." He whispered "to think you were ready."

"Father." Loki stepped forward but Odin yelled at him and shut him up.

"Thor Odinson, you have betrayed the express command of your king. You are unworthy of these realms!" He ripped Thor's armor aprat "Unworthy of your title! You're unworthy of the loved ones you have betrayed. I now take from you your power." He summoned the hammer "In the name of my father and his father before." Thor's armor started to disintegrate "I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!" He pointed the hammer at him and threw him into the bridge.

"NO!!!" Josette yelled "What do you think?? Banishment is answer to everything?? You can't do that to him."

"You don't tell me what to do." He muttered some spell into the hammer before throwing it into the bridge as well.

"Is that what you did to mother??" She stepped forward. "She went against your orders so you casted her out?? Do you love to see your children suffer?? What kind of punishment is this!!" She yelled.

"Jo." Sirius pulled her back.

"Enough!!" Odin's eyes glowed bright in anger and then he casted her and Sirius out, throwing them into the bridge as well.

A/N

Finally getting into Thor's story, hope you liked it. It's the biggest chapter so far, that's why it took so long to update.

Don't forget to vote and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 105 46
Going to Hogwarts is nothing like attending any other school. For one, you get to live most of the year in the grand and majestic castle. Second, you...
1.5M 57.1K 73
A muggle-born Slytherin whose parents are terrified of her. A pureblood Gryffindor whose parents are disappointed in him. The arrival of her Hogwart...
18.8K 734 38
She was tired, she was so bloody tired of it all. From the constant nagging and picking and pulling to the waking up at 6 am everyday to do that stup...
44.1K 1K 15
A wizard has spent 12 years in a wizarding Prison called Azkaban. For a crime that he did not commit. That wizard is Sirius Black. He learns that Sna...