They Know The End

By m00n_drunk

[Based on They Both Die In The End] In a world where you know when you'll die, two people from different worl... More

Part 1: Midnight Purge
"Rust"
Ezra Abao
Dr. Flora Payo
Matthew Payo
Sasha Vae Villegas
Russell Magbanua
Joshua Amante
Dr. Flora
Russell
Matt
Russell
Part 2: Curtain Call
Matt
Rafael Custado
Matt
Russell
Matt
Wade Payo
Russell
Matt
Alicia Magbanua
Russell
Matt
Russell
Matt
Russell
Brent Carlyle Tolentino
Matt
Mary Trish Commendador
Part 3: Know The End
Russell
Russell
Matt
Russell
Matt
Russell
Matt
Russell
Tommy De Leon
Rey Conner Lucero
Matt
Russell
Matt
Part 0: Everything Again
???

Sasha

0 0 0
By m00n_drunk

8:47 pm

She could only look out from the bus window and wonder about Matt and Russell.

Her bus had already passed the mall and was on its way back to her auntie's office. She knew that they were only up to the mall, because that was where Matt said the entire day started.

She smiled thinly at the small reflection of herself. It was poetic that from where one would start, that's most likely where they'd end.

In an instant, the gears in her brain started turning. She took out her pencil and sketchbook. She flipped to an open page and with the help of lamp post lights, she carefully drew on the paper. It was difficult, thanks to the sources of lights being fleeting flickers.

I hope I can still remember their faces, she thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 6 72
As a man arrived on an island. He must overcomes his emotions to be better. Slice of life story of my OCs. (Can contain harsh language and violence b...
8 0 3
No description ๐Ÿ˜Š. You have to find out (10-11-2022)
10.4K 1K 50
She's dead by the third chapter. Okay, it's a bit more complicated than that. Okay, it's A LOT more complicated than that. Renata wants nothing more...
2.8K 136 26
[completed]'ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด„แด€ษดแด„แด‡ส€. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€ แดแด€สส™แด‡ สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ สŸษชแด แด‡' ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ . ๐๐ฎ...