Prince with Benefits

By gabycabezut

**Unedited, messy & with lots of mistakes. But you will still swoon if you give it a chance lol (but you've b... More

Prince with benefits
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two Part One
Chapter Twenty-Two Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six (part one)
Chapter Twenty-Six (part two)
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six Part One
Chapter Thirty-Six part two
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Epilogue
A Prince's Point of View
Getting Hitched
Expecting the Unexpected...
Bonus Chapter - Brought to you by H&M
New books + Audiobook teaser!
New Story Alert! Of Darkness & Light

Chapter Twenty-five

2M 37.4K 7.4K
By gabycabezut

Everything happened in slow motion.

Scott's hand grabbed me gently by the back of my neck and pulled me to him, covering my face completely. He screamed at Sean who was already passing us by. From the distant sound of his steps, I could tell he was running somewhere. I heard Scott yell at someone else, still holding me, so no one could see my face.

"Carl, give me the glasses." Scott's voice was completely angered.

He let go of me and I slowly pulled back, warily. His jaw was clenched and his eyes roamed all around us furiously. Without looking at me, he handed me the big glasses I had worn yesterday.

Without a word, I put them on and looked to the side towards the guy that had given them to him. He was a blonde, muscular guy dressed as a tourist, with a large camera on the front and a black backpack hanging on his shoulder. Had he been with us all along? How could I not notice about him?

My mind was completely blank.

I was completely clueless at what was going on...

"We have to go" Scott stated harshly. He didn't wait for my answer; he simply grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the cab that Carl, the other bodyguard, I presumed, had stopped.

The ride was silent and awkward. As soon as the door closed, the only sound that you could hear was Scott's continued murmured cursing. Without letting my hand go, he ran the other free hand over and over his hair, in a frustrated manner.

Why is he so mad about?

I go get the fact that the us part would become public and I should have been fretting and cursing and whatnot, just like him...but I wasn't...and that was disturbing...

I mean, we were strolling around Paris, so people where bound to see us at some point, wasn't it? And if they don't, we would still go out back in London...or at least I hoped...

Wait.

Maybe...just MAYBE...he didn't want people to know about us because he actually didn't mean this to be something serious?

Isn't that what I wanted? Then...why does it bother me?

Ugh...

I looked outside to where Sean might have disappeared to, when Scott's phone rang.

"You got him?!" his face was turned towards the window and his grip on my hand tightened.

A second later he growled, "I want to talk to him."

I bit my lip. After a few seconds of silence, I blurted out "Are you ok?"

The moment the words left my mouth I wanted to slap myself. What kind of question was that? They guy was completely angered about this whole thing, so he obviously wasn't ok.

"Stupid question" I mumbled, "forget it. It's obvious you are pissed, so there's no need to answer that..." I rambled looking outside the window. I heard Scott sighing beside me and he let go of my hand, to cup my chin.

Gently, he turned me so I could look at him, "I'm not mad at you."

I shrugged, "I know."

I mean, I didn't do anything wrong. I knew he was mad at the whole thing. Even Sean and Carl who was getting quite some glares from his part. Not at me.

That brought him a smile, "of course, you do..." I smiled back at him. I couldn't see his eyes or pretty much half of his face since he was wearing the same sunglasses as yesterday. Still, that smirk that was slowly appearing at his lips made my cheeks warm a little bit. He leaned closer to me, but was interrupted by Carl clearing his throat and then awkwardly saying, "We are at the Ritz, sr."

The poor guy. He had mumbled it shyly. It was clear Scott was really pissed at them.

Scott glared at him and then when we pulled apart, he led the way to our room. Passing through the kitchen, just like the day before. And just like that, not one cook spared us a glance. It amazed me how used they were to all of this.

We arrived at the suite a few minutes later. My feet ached from all the walking, but that was the least concern on my mind. After taking off my boots and placing them on the bedroom, I walked out of the room to find Scott running a hand on his hair and the other holding a glass with an amber liquid on it, looking outside the window.

Are you ok? I wanted to ask again. But I stopped myself from blurting it all out. It was a stupid question.

I took two steps on his direction when I heard his dark voice. "We are going back to London in about an hour." As he said those words, he turned to look at me and gave me a small smile before resuming looking outside again.

I froze at the coldness in his voice. I didn't say anything. It's not like he had asked or something. That kind of bothered me. Scratch that. That bothered me, a lot.

I mean, I wasn't some kind of one night stand that he could order around.

Was I?

Shit.

I might be.

I had acted just like that.

I had clearly stated that I didn't want this to be a date.

Still, that didn't give him a chance to be an ass.

Because he was just acting like that, wasn't he? He didn't even consider my opinion on going back...I mean, I would have probably agreed anyway...but he didn't even ask.

Fuming, I turned around and walked to our room. I mean my room. Damn it.

As soon as I closed the door, I plopped in the bed.

Is he having second thoughts?! My heart was beating really fast and I was completely panicking inside.

I am so, a one night stand, right?

I did have it coming. I pretty much asked for it.

Then, why is it making me so angry?

I brushed a palm on my face completely discouraged.

I am such a moron.

Maybe this is for the best, you know? I mean we weren't going anywhere, really. And this whole day, or two days, or whatever, were amazing. Dream like.

But that was it. It might have been just like a dream. Nothing more.

So, stop feeling like this, Emily!!

I glared at the beige ceiling for about half an hour, drowned in my own misery. I was fighting between being angry and being sad. The latter outshining the first.

I so knew this would happen.

It was too good to be truth, wasn't it?

The door opened and Sean's head peeked from the doorframe. "We are leaving in five minutes, Emily."

He didn't even have the decency to tell me that?!

Forget sad.

I was pissed. Majorly pissed.

"Ok" I tried not to be harsh at Sean, I mean the guy had nothing to do with anything. It wasn't his fault that there was some dumbass taking pictures of Scott.

I used the last five minutes to get my clothes and change into the outfit I had worn yesterday. Suddenly, the clothes and everything seemed a completely unnecessary gift. If it could be named like that. I mean, it didn't feel right to wear them. Not after the way Scott was behaving.

Folding the other clothes, I grabbed them and stepped outside the bedroom. The room was empty, making me more furious, if that could be possible. Sean walked inside the room from the hallway after hearing some noise inside.

When he spotted me, he frowned for a little bit, but he composed himself in the blink of an eye. "Ready?"

I simply shrugged. I was too pissed to utter any word, right now.

He led the way outside, giving me the sunglasses again before we reached the emergency door. We crossed the street where a black escalade was waiting for us.

Sean opened the door for me and I got inside the car nodding my head in thanks. He looked completely serious, so he nodded back.

As soon as I seated on the back seat, I noticed that Scott was seated on the farthest side of the car seat. His head turned to my direction. He was seating stiffly with a hand cupping his chin. He watched me as I got inside the car, on the farthest corner of the seat, frowning.

"Are you angry?" He innocently asked me.

Ha! Innocent, my ass...

I ignored him.

I wanted to tell him what as ass he was.

I wanted to scream at him telling him that whatever gifts or whatever he had given me, were completely unnecessary.

I wanted to hit him for being such a douchebag.

But most of all, I wanted to slap myself because at the pit of my stomach I felt really sad about this whole thing. And my eyes were trying really hard not to tear up or anything like that.

Because...honestly? We had been together for ONE night...why was I feeling like this just for one stupid night?

Ugh...

We arrived at the airport in no time. I could feel his heated stare all the way, but we both kept pretty quiet.

Sean opened the door for me and I pretty much bolted out of the car. I stomped to the airplane but before I reached the stairs to get inside the plane, a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Emily."

I turned glaring at him. His dark chocolate eyes were staring at me intently. It was windy, so his hair was all over the place, perfecting that messy kind of hairstyle that looked good in him.

Damn It, Emily. You are mad at him, remember?

The simple contact of his hand on my wrist was already sending tingles on my arm and for some strange and completely not logical reason, I wanted to kiss him.

Scott leaned towards me, at the same time he was pulling me by the wrist, when someone screamed from behind, "we have to go now, your highness!"

Scott closed his eyes for a second and then looked me in the eyes for another second. That look he gave me. That heated, hard core look made my stomach flutter and I was pretty much ready to jump him right there. But it wasn't the place and I was pretty much pissed at him, so I controlled my physical urges. Yes, that was it...it was purely physical...

The plane door closed and the stewardess gave us the same stupid information that you are given at all the flights, except this was pretty short and awkward. It might have to do with the glaring we were both giving at the poor brunette.

As soon as the plane took off, and the little bell ringed signaling that we could take off our seatbelts, Scott jumped out of his seat and leaned on his knees in front of me.

"Why are you mad at me?"

You acted like an ass? It felt like I was just one of your employees and you pretty much ordered me around?

As I heard those questions on my head I wondered if there were enough reasons to be mad at him.

Or was I pissed at myself?

Pissed at the fact that I shouldn't really care...

Mad at the stupid longing that I felt whenever he wasn't touching me...

Freaked out at the fact that this might be just a benefits kind of thing...

...and completely panicked about all of them...

"I get it, you know?" He whispered slowly.

You do?

Do explain me?

I'm completely lost.

His brown eyes were sad and is voice was a whisper, "I wouldn't want to date me too, you know?"

I frowned at his words and drowned in the brown pool of his eyes.

"I wanted to take you to the Eiffel tower or the Notre Dame, or whatever...but I didn't want any paparazzi around us..." he turned to see me and I could see the conflict on his eyes.

"You are the first girl that knows me, Em...the real me "He paused for a second before adding, "I love that about you. You are not like any other girl that I've met. For them, I've always been the prince, they wanted to be seen by paparazzi and they were completely ready for it. But you...I'm sure you'll freak out about the fact that there at least a dozen photographers at your doorstep. That they would follow you and people would criticize whatever you are wearing or doing or how much coffee you are drinking...So I freaked out." He brushed a palm on his face, "I actually paid a large amount of money to that bloke so I could get his camera with a signed contract. So I could have those pictures that were showing your face." Scott sighed, "but I know that as soon as he left the hotel he was probably talking to other paparazzi to get a picture from us. We had to leave as soon as we could..."

His hand brushed my cheek. My heart was slowly breaking at the sadness you could see in his eyes. My own eyes started to tear up.

"You remind me of my Mum. In a not creepy kind of way..." he added with a sad smile.

"She was so full of life. She was the most optimistic person I've ever met. She always found the goodness in every person, no matter how rude they could be..." his eyes were brimming with tears by now but he was struggling to not let them fall.

Oh Scott...

I felt one tiny tear roll down my cheek as I unbuckled the seatbelt and cupped his chin. I kissed him softly and as our lips touched, he grabbed the back of my neck pulling me closer to him. It was a deep, passionate kiss...

When we pulled apart, pretty much out of breath, he kissed my forehead. Still in a low whisper, he said "She wasn't happy...far from it...and I would never let the same happen to you..."

I brushed the few hairs on his forehead as Scott closed his eyes. This was really painful for him, it was pretty obvious. Slowly, I kissed his cheek and moved on to his lips again, pecking him one more time.

"I'm a tough girl, Scott..."

He opened his eyes and a small smile played on his lips, "who is afraid of going out with me..."

My stomach clenched at his words. I looked down trying to find some logic behind my erratic behavior.

He was right, though...but not completely.

I was afraid of commitment, I guess.

I mean, look at my parents! They loved each other and still my father ended up cheating on Mom. Everywhere you look around people get divorced all the time, so what's the whole point on getting married then?

To be honest the part about the paparazzi following me around hadn't even crossed my mind...it sounded scary...well, more like annoying. Maybe they would get bored, because let's face it, I wasn't keen on fashion or had an utterly interesting life, so after a few days, they would probably find another prey to hunt...

Why am I even thinking about it? It's not like it's going to happen...

Although an itsy-bity part of me wanted to...

I'm so confusing!

"Em?"

Scott face was watching me concerned and amused at the same time. He had a small smile playing on his lips, and even though there were not any more tears in his eyes, he still looked sad...like really sad...

"I do want to date you" I blurted out. My eyes widened and I slapped my mouth as if I had told a really dirty secret. Which it was. Completely unexpected. Even for me.

"You do?" He scratched the back of his neck. His eyes darkened but at the same time were staring at me disbelievingly.

I frowned and sighed. I looked up, towards the ceiling processing my words.

It was true.

I wanted to be with him.

I was pretty much addicted to him.

The more time I spent with him, I wanted more...but then, I would regret it, just the way it happens to anyone who is addicted to anything...

I sighed again and found his eyes who were watching my every move curiously. "I think it's too soon..." and I'm scared how easily you could break my heart...

"I get it..." He brushed his thumb on my lips.

"Am I forgiven for being a douchebag?" A small smile playing on his lips, showing me a trace of his sexy dimples.

I faked sighing again, my lips twitching trying to suppress a smile. "Am I forgiven for being a bitch?"

He shrugged, "your kiss pretty much did it for me."

I couldn't hold the stupid smile off my lips, "good to know..."

"Just don't gloat about it" he said now smirking.

We both laughed out loud.

God.

We were bipolar or something.

One minute we were sad and the next we were laughing...

"So, do I get to meet that best friend of yours?"

I rolled my eyes, "of course, Scott..."

Hugh was in for a big surprise...

_______________________________________________________________

So...I thought this was going to be a loong chapter and it turns out to be pretty much the same lenght...bleeh :)

Guys! I already sent my lovely followers a message...but I want to say it here in case you are a meanie and not following me already ;) Last week PWB got to be romance #1!! for a few hours or day, I don't know...but I have to say that was pretty freaking awesome!!! And you know what? I didn't do it!! YOU DID!! So, a massive thanks to all and each one of you who takes the time to read, vote and comment!! :)

Thank you again for your awesome support :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2M 321K 40
He's a Prince. She's a journalist. They have a complicated relationship. More like he's into her but she hates his guts. He needs to behave. She need...
32.9K 4K 16
โสแดแดœ'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด‹ษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… ษช'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส, ส™แด€ส™ส, แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› ๊œฑแด€ส, "สแด‡๊œฑ"โž Once upon a time in a kingdom far away, there was a young handso...
32.1M 909K 56
[WINNER OF BEST HISTORICAL FICTION STORY IN THE FICTION AWARDS] There is a story that has been whispered into ear after ear across many countries. It...