VENOM » SKZ Lee Know [mafia a...

By NE0FLIRT

[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the bos... More

0.01 || INTRODUCTION
0.02 || MAIN CHARACTERS
01 - The Recruitment
02 - First Impressions
03 - Acts of Kindness
05 - Strict & Stupid
06 - Good Girl
07 - The Heist Begins
08 - The New Ace
09 - In Disguise
10 - Distracted?
11 - IOU
12 - Jealousy, Jealousy
13 - Aiming For Your Heart
14 - Birthday Soulmates
15 - Apologize.
16 - Forgive, Don't Forget
17 - The Sun and the Sky
18 - Silence
19 - Pretty Boy
20 - Silent Cry
21 - Scars
22 - Admit It
23 - A Fake Kiss
24 - Perfect Aim
25 - Yours
26 - Tension
27 - The Beauty of Blood
28 - Heartaches & Heartbreaks
29 - Always You
30 - Heart Shockers & Stoppers
31 - Slowing Pulses
32 - Brave Hero
33 - Reunion
34 - Lover (FINAL)
35 - Destined (EPILOGUE + A/N)

04 - Late Nights & Lectures

5.1K 151 308
By NE0FLIRT

SONG REC: "VILLAIN DIES" - (G)I-DLE

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

After a long day of practicing with the gun, she went to bed and slept well.

Until she woke up in the middle of the night, hungry and craving something sweet. She already put the snacks the members gave her into the kitchen, so there was nothing in her room but water. She decided to go into the kitchen and get something quickly.

As she exited her room, she froze at the sound of footsteps beside her. It was pitch-black, and it didn't help that she could only see out of her right eye. Although she had been covering her left eye for a long time – about two years – she still struggled in the dark. She turned on the lamp in the hall.

Turning, she met Felix's amused expression, and they bursted into a fit of muted giggles.

"Do you..." he whispered, "want to make brownies?"

She nodded eagerly and tried to hold back her laugh. "You don't have to ask twice."

They crept out and used the stairs. As they got to the third floor, they got louder and more comfortable with talking at a normal volume.

Felix began laughing, and it changed from a high-pitched laugh to a deep-voiced one, making Yun laugh as well. Since they were in the stairway, it echoed, which made her snort.

Felix wiped at his eyes. "I've never had anybody accompany me on my late night baking before." They had gotten to the second floor and were entering the kitchen. He hummed as he got the ingredients out and put it on the countertop.

"Really? I can't believe that because it's only like, my second night here."

He patted her shoulder. "And that's why we're going to be best friends." His eyes trailed to her pocket, where Lee Know's gun was sticking out. He pointed at it. "Did you steal that from him? He's gonna kill you. Not literally." His eyebrows raised. "Actually, maybe."

She frowned. "Lee Know gave the gun to me. He told me it was just some gun he used and that he could always use another." She shrugged and pulled out the gun to show Felix. "And he said this gun suits me. I could feel the difference between this gun and other weapons."

He was staring at her with wide eyes. "Kim Yun-Yeong..."

"What?"

    "Minho opened up to us about this barely a year ago. It was the gun he used to survive when he was sold into slavery."

    The gun fell out of her grasp and clattered on the floor. "Lee Know...he...what?"

    "That's why I'm shocked! He wouldn't just give it to anybody. He must really trust you."

    She picked up the gun, still in disbelief. "He was...sold into slavery?"

    Felix nodded. "And nobody's even touched that gun before. The fact that he let you keep it..."

    She was flustered by Felix's shock. "Let's bake the brownies now."

    Immediately distracted by the brownies, the two made enough brownies to last the week. (At least, after they ruined and burned two week's worth of brownies and cookies.)

But Lee Know's gun was on her mind until the moment they went back to bed.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

In the morning, she woke up finally feeling at home. But when she went past Felix's room, she heard a voice lecturing him. She paused, eavesdropping.

"–you two alone!" Lee Know said angrily.

Yun knocked on the door, making a tense silence follow. Lee Know opened the door with a bitter expression on his face.

"You. Sit down."

She stepped past him without a word and glanced at Felix. The poor guy had tears in his eyes and a shameful look on his face.

She sat down beside Felix and quickly poked him. He looked at her with a pout and a red nose. She turned her head to look at the man who did this.

"What's up, Lee Know?" Yun asked, glaring.

He raised a brow. "Why were you two awake at night together without telling anybody?"

"Minho, we were just making brownies!" Felix interjected.

"I don't care about what you were doing. I want you two to stay apart for the rest of this week. We can't have anybody becoming a distraction."

She spoke up angrily. "We're not going to be distractions–!"

"Be quiet. I recruited you, and I can definitely choose to let you be kicked out."

She immediately closed her mouth. She would not risk being kicked out over baking with Felix. She glanced at him. They were wondering the same question. Why was Lee Know being such an asshole?

They were all silent until Lee Know cleared his throat. "You're dismissed," he stated.

Yun left the room and slammed the door. He sighed.

"I just don't want anybody crushing on each other, with a job this dangerous. Felix, don't be mad."

Felix frowned. "Yeah, I understand." Something was off with Lee Know. He felt like Lee Know was jealous, but that was impossible. He couldn't read Lee Know before, and he still couldn't now. He shrugged it off.

"Okay, Minho. It's okay. But I can still talk to Yun right?"

Lee Know sighed again. "Yeah. I was being petty with that." He left, and a minute later, Yun showed up with her arms crossed and a fire blazing in her eyes.

She sat down next to him in a huff. "I can't believe he was yelling at two murderers in a gang that they couldn't bake brownies at night with each other!"

He put an arm around and she laid her head on his shoulder. "It's okay, Yun. We can still talk, since he wasn't serious about avoiding each other for a week."

She rolled her eyes. "We shouldn't need fucking permission to talk. I would continue talking to you anyway, because you're the person I trust the most here."

Felix's eyes sparkled and he gave her a blinding smile. His eyes wrinkled with happiness. "Really! I trust you, too!"

She couldn't help it – she laughed. He was the cutest member in her eyes. "You're adorable."

He flushed with pride and twiddled his fingers. "Thank you. Let's stay good friends. One day, maybe you can even stand up to Minho without losing your position."

"Mmm, sounds good to me. That's the goal, Lix."

"Lix?"

"It's a cute nickname just for you."

"You make me feel like a little kid compared to you," he grumbled, but she could tell he enjoyed being treated like this.

She squeezed his cheek. "Who's a little Lixie~?" she cooed jokingly.

He shoved her away and stuck out his tongue. "Not me!" A short bell rang, meaning Seungmin was calling them for breakfast. He gave her a hand. "C'mon, Yunnie-baby."

    "Idiot, remember I'm older than you," she laughed, as she took his hand. Lee Know's lecture still upsetted her, but Felix made her feel much better. "Let's eat."

————

watching skz attempt to bake stuff is so amusing 😭 but anyways felix brownie boy 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 225 14
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
189K 9.1K 58
a gang / mafia au The world has been fading for the last years. The rules disappeared and chaos insurged. From the destroyed city, Stray kids are wor...
41.9K 1.3K 25
one is a mafia leader and one is a doctor. wrong place at the wrong time. what happens when the two crosses paths? some will call it fate, but han j...
25.9K 594 18
~finished Editing~previous Name: Mafia ruler Bang Y/n, born and raised in Sidney Australia, her mom died when she was a baby and her dad has been an...