The Successor (My Hero Academ...

By Random_Tarnished

All for One and One for All. Two quirks who's users have been in an unending war against the other, where One... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1:The Successors Are Chosen
Chapter 2:The First Attack
Chapter 3:Entrance Exam
Chapter 4:First day of school
Chapter 5:Battle Training
Chapter 6:An emotional talk
Chapter 7:A sudden change of plan
New Waifu!!!
Chapter 8:USJ
Bio (Session 2)
Chapter 9:Family
Chapter 10:The sports festival begins
Chapter 12:The Tournament (part 1)
Chapter 13:The Tournament (part 2)
Chapter 14:The Tournament (Part 3)
Chapter 15:The Tournament (Final)
Chapter 16:New members
chapter 17:Training begins
Chapter 18:A Wider Perspective On Things
Chapter 19:Back to school
Chapter 20:A revelation
Chapter 21:Final Exam/worst team imaginable
Chapter 22:A short fight, new allies, and new enemies
Chapter 23:The big leagues
Chapter 24:Followers

Chapter 11:Cavalry Battle

1.3K 47 14
By Random_Tarnished

-(Y/N)'s POV-

"Midnight:Izuku Midoriya, who placed first in the qualifier, is worth ten million points!"

Once Midnight made Izu's point values know everyone looked at him like the enemy, their golden ticket to the next round, and I'm gunning for his points too, I just won't be on his team, if he wants to be the next Symbol of "Peace", then he'll have to do this on his own I'm afraid.

"Midnight:Now then, I'll explain the rules of the cavalry battle, the time limit is fifteen minutes, each team member is worth the total of its members' points, and the rider will wear a headband with that number on their foreheads, teams will try to grab each other's headbands until time runs out, and try to keep as many points as they can, stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up, so the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them, and the most important thing is that even if your headband gets stolen, or if your team falls, you're not out!"

So, 42 people made it into this game, then that means there'll be ten or twelve teams in the game, letting your points get taken could help you move around without people coming after you and focus on the people who are gunning for the ten million band, but I you have a high point count from the start that would be a bad idea and I'm in second place with 205 points by myself, people will want that alone even without other scores added in, this will be rough.

"Midnight:During the game, it'll be a cruel fight where you can use your quirks, but it is still a cavalry battle, you'll get a red card for attacks that are trying to make people fall on purpose, you'll be removed immediately!"

So that means I can only use my fire for defence, that's still a great role, but it's a heavy limit.

"Midnight:Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams, start!"

Everyone started scrambling to form teams while I used my Quirk Identification to find those not in the hero course with quirks that can be extremely powerful, if given the proper treatment that is, I found three people, one girl that can move her hair like tendrils, a boy that can create a layer of wood across his whole body, and the mind control quirk that I saw earlier, before I could form my team Izuku came up to me and I knew what he was going to say, dammit.

"(Y/N):Before you say anything Izu, I'm not going to join your team, sorry."

My brother looked devastated, sorry bro.

"Izuku:O-Oh, okay then..."

"(Y/N):I'm sure plenty of people will join you though so don't worry, good luck."

We walked away from each other to find our teams, heading to the hair girl who had long light brown hair in a bun and wood guy who looked rather plain I found them already forming a team together, at least that makes it easier for me.

"(Y/N):Hey!"

The two turned to face me looking confused.

"Girl:Um, us?"

"(Y/N):Yeah, wanna team up?"

The pair looked at me like I'd grown five heads before the hair girl recognised me.

"Girl:Hey you're the guy who made that speech before the race, are you sure you wanna team up with us though?"

"Guy:Yeah I mean, we have terrible quirks."

"(Y/N):Oh really, what are they then?"

"Guy:Well, I can make a layer of wood over myself, which sucks for defence because its tree wood."

"(Y/N):Do you know how much it hurts to punch a tree, it hurts a lot."

"Guy:Yeah but it's a super thin layer so it breaks easily."

"(Y/N):Okay then, put a layer over your arm for a second."

"Guy:Huh, um, okay?"

He held out his arm for me as a layer of wood that looked like a tree trunk spread across his arm, I tore a chunk off and just as I thought and to the surprise of the other two it grew back in seconds.

"Girl:What the-, it never did that before!"

"Guy:Yeah, but how?"

"(Y/N):Quirks can grow stronger the older someone gets, capping out once they've hit 16 or 18, so that's why."

The pair looked at me like I was some quirk Jesus.

"(Y/N):What's yours girl, also what are your names?"

"Girl:Oh I'm Akari Yoshida, and my partner is Kenji Takahashi, my quirk just let's me move my hair like a limb, and nothing else."

Giving a small demonstration Akari pulled her hair out of its bun revealing it reached all the way down to the ground and stretched a few feet behind her, she pointed her hair straight up like she was upside down and quickly put it back down but held the end off the ground.

"(Y/N):And can you lift things with your hair?"

"Akari:Well yeah but just stuff like plates or a remote, not anything heavy since it hurt a lot."

"(Y/N):Have you tried lifting something heavy in the last year or two?"

With the amount of questions I was asking I felt like a quirk doctor, that actually sound like a fun job for me, getting to study quirks all day.

"Akari:Well, no, last time I tried I was seven and I almost ripped my hair out."

"(Y/N):Hm, try pulling me, not lift me, but pull me."

Holding out my arm like a bird was going to land on it Akari looked hesitant for a second before turning around and wrapping her hair around my fore arm, the second she pulled I was flung right over her and slammed onto the ground winding me for a few seconds before I stood back up smiling at Akari who was looking amazed at her own hair.

"(Y/N):Like I said, quirks can grow stronger with age, now about teaming up."

"Kenji:Oh we are (Y/N)."

"Akari:Definitely."

"(Y/N):Alright, well we just have one more person to recruit."

Walking towards the tired kid who gave the declaration of war to out class with Kenji and Akari following me I tapped him on the shoulder making him look back at me.

"Tired kid:Oh it's you, what do you want?"

"(Y/N):I want to team up with you."

Feeling the mind control almost kick in the feeling quickly disappeared as the tired kid fully turned around and smiled at me, I smiled back.

"Tired kid:Well how can I say no to that, alright, I'm in then, name's Shinso by the way."

Shaking Shinso's hand my smile grew as my plan was going perfect so far.

"(Y/N):I'm (Y/N), but you already knew that, the two behind me are Kenji and Akari."

"Kenji:Hey."

"Akari:I can move my hair and pull really hard with it, and Kenji can make a layer of wood around his body that grows back super fast when damaged."

"Shinso:I'm seeing a lack of hero course students, why is that?"

"(Y/N):To prove a point."

The three looked at me confused as I explained my reasoning for picking them.

"(Y/N):I want to show people how strong those in the other courses can be, and you'll show them, I'll just raise you into the light first."

The three gained a look of confidence at my words as we all looked towards my brother who only had Ura on his team, time to win this and show why you shouldn't underestimate a quirk at face value.

"Kenji:Who's the rider?"

"Shinso:It should be (Y/N), he'll have a better time using his fire up there."

"(Y/N):So Kenji won't be in front since I'd burn his wood."

"Kenji:I'm fine with that, to much damage and I don't know if my wood would regenerate fast enough."

"Akari:I'll go in front then."

"Shinso:No, I will, you'll have an easier time grabbing headbands from the side that way."

"Akari:And what can your quirk do then?"

"Shinso:I can control anyone who replies to something I say and they can't break out of it unless I release them."

"(Y/N):So being in the front will draw more attention to you, is everyone okay with their places?"

"Kenji:Yep."

"Shinso:No complaints here."

"Akari:I'm good with with the side."

"(Y/N):Then we're ready."

"Akari:First, tell us what they can do."

Akari pointed to Izuku and Ura who had been joined by a girl with a lot of support items on her and pink hair.

"(Y/N):The green haired one is my brother, Izuku, he has super strength on the level All Might has but he can't control it so he won't use it at all in this match, the brown haired one is Uraraka, she can make things ignore gravity by touching them so their team will be light and faster because of that, the pink haired one isn't in my class but I guess she only has that support gear so she's a wild card right now."

Izuku walked away from his team and made a B line for, Tokoyami, that will be a problem, and it seems bird boy is with Izu.

"(Y/N):And that's Tokoyami, he has a quirk that let's him summon a thing called Dark Shadow and it is strong, but weak to light and by proxy fire, let me deal with him."

"Shinso:I'll make Izuku hold out his headband."

"Akari:I'll grab it."

"Kenji:And I'll help with the defence."

And alarm blared through the stadium signalling time was up.

"Shinso:Game time."

"Midnight:Now them, it's about time to get this started!"

Once again Present Mic's voice blared over the speakers giving commentary.

"Present Mic:After fifteen minutes to form teams and talk strategy, twelve cavalry teams are lined up on the field!"

"Aizawa:There are some interesting teams out there."

Wait Aizawa is also giving commentary, huh, didn't know that was happening.

"Present Mic:Now, raise those battle cries, it's time for U.A's bloody battle! Light the signal fire!"

Getting into our cavalry battle positions I tightened our teams headband on my head as my hair burst into flames without burning the headband, Kenji on the left fully incased himself in wood, Akari on the right raised her hair ready to grab anything that came close and Shinso in front just smiled lazily.

"Present Mic:Now let's get ready, counting down to the brutal battle royal! Three! Two! One!"

"Midnight:Start!"

Every team including mine raced straight towards Izuku's team with Izuku wearing a jetpack and Ura wearing the same boots as the pink haired girl wanting his headband, but since they were so distracted the other teams didn't notice Akari stealing their headbands and giving them to me so I could wrap them around my neck with the numbers facing inward so you couldn't see the numbers, one of the teams made up of only Class B kids used a quirk that made the ground under Izuku's team to turn to liquid making them sink down into it, using his jetpack Izuku and his team flew away from everyone else and to the other side of the arena.

"Kenji:Support items?!"

"Shinso:The pink haired girl is from the support course so they have gear we don't."

"(Y/N):Then let's ground them!"

Sending a wave of fire aimed at the jetpack Dark Shadow blocked the hit using his own body as a shield letting them get out of danger for now, staying away from other teams since it's turned into a free for all as people notice their missing headbands we kept our eyes on Izu's team waiting for the time to strike.

"Present Mic:Now then, even though barely two minutes have passed since we started, it's turned into a free for all! Fights over the headbands breaking out all over! Ignoring the ten million points and going for second to fourth place isn't bad either!"

"Akari:Like we'd do that!"

"(Y/N):Aim for the highest platform so you won't be ignored!"

Suddenly Shoji using his arms like a tent for however was riding him and the Class B team from before racing towards Izuku, looking at their feet my suspicions were proven right as one of Mineta's purple balls were stuck to one of Uraraka's boots.

"(Y/N):You see the big guy with the weird arms?!"

"Shinso:Yeah."

"(Y/N):There's a little pervert hiding in that tent on his back that can throw sticky balls colored purple so watch your step!"

"Kenji:Got it!"

Suddenly Tsu's tongue shot out from Shoji's back, oh god why did she team up with rape fruit.

"(Y/N):Uh that tongue is my girlfriends, don't hurt her please."

"Akari:I'll, try I guess."

"Shinso:Whatever you say."

Staying on the outskirts of the field I watched as Izu dodged the flurry of attacks from Tsy and Mineta with Present Mic giving commentary.

"Present Mic:Team Mineta makes use of the overwhelmed difference in their sizes! They're like a tank!"

Flying away with their jetpack again the boot that was stuck by Mineta's ball was broken as they flew up, like a rocket Katsuki flew towards them using his explosions to propel him forward, Dark Shadow again used itself as a shield to block an explosion from Katsuki sending the crowed into a frenzy.

"Present Mic:HUH?! He's gotten separated from his horses! Is that okay?!"

As Katsuki started to fall back to the ground Sero used his tape to pull Bakugo pack onto his team.

"Midnight:It's a technicality so it's okay! It wouldn't have been if he'd touched the ground thought!"

Having a rough landing Izuku's team was back on the ground, seems they won't be going into the air again.

"Shinso:How about we go for that ten mill now?"

"(Y/N):They lost their main escape method, let's go."

Charging towards them I got my fire ready as a distraction while Akari prepared to take their headband.

"Present Mic:Now, let's take a look at each teams points, it's been seven minutes! Here are the current rankings up on the screen!"

Taking a glance at the scoreboard we slowed down seeing, almost nobody had any points, and we don't have all those headbands, so, wait...

"(Y/N):Change of plan, go after the Class B teams!"

"Kenji:Huh? Why?"

"Shinso:Look at the board, they're hogging all the points."

"Akari:But if we take their headbands wouldn't everyone just target us?"

"(Y/N):Not if we throw them away."

Catching on to my idea we raced towards the nearest team who's rider had blond hair and was giving a monologue to Katsuki, and it seemed he touched a nerve as Katsuki looked royalty pissed with murderous intent pouring out of him, grabbing a few of the headbands around my neck leaving two I started to chuck them around the arena catching the attention of the other teams without headbands with them starting scrabbling around trying to get one of the headbands on the ground causing mass chaos, just as we passed by the Class B team Akari snatched all of their headbands taking them and Katsuki's team by surprise.

"(Y/N):A monologue just helps your enemies!"

Throwing the newly acquired headbands around we finalise caught the attention of the crowd with out tactic.

"Present Mic:Wait a sec, why is that team just throwing away their headbands! Don't they wanna win?!"

"Aizawa:It's a confusion tactic, since almost every other team doesn't have any points their throwing headbands around to amplify the confusion, a risky move."

"Present Mic:Well they better get those points back because we're at half time now!"

Going back towards Izus team I saw Shoto and his team of Kaminari, Iida and Momo having a stare down with each other, coming up behind us Shoji with his arms down revealing Tsu and Mineta without his headband as well as a few more teams were charging towards us, Izu and Shoto clearly wanting any of our headbands.

"(Y/N):Looks like we have company!"

Throwing a large ball of headbands over Shoji and his team they quickly ran back to grab them leaving us alone for now, back to the main event I noticed Kaminari and Momo were wearing roller skates to help with Iida's speed, speaking of Momo she was in the process of making an insulated blanket to protect from Kaminari's quirk as well as a metal pole for Shoto's ice, wait shit Kaminari!

"(Y/N):Get back now there's going to be a lightning storm!"

Listening to me my team stopped moving letting the other teams race forward, and right into a trap.

"Kaminari:1.3 Million Volts!"

Just as I predicted Kaminari let out a massive wave of electricity shocking the other teams, once that was gone we raced forward again closing the distance right as Shoto grabbed onto the pole Momo made freezing everyones feet.

"Akari:Dammit we can't move!"

"(Y/N):One sec!"

Sending a wave of heat through my team I melted the ice on their feet letting us run forward again and catching Shoto's attention.

"Shoto:There you are, (Y/N)."

Sensing a lot of hostility in his tone I gave a smirk back at him angering him further so he'll make a mistake.

"Present Mic:Todoroki took care of the crowd of teams in a instant! But I seems (Y/N) and his team of...general course students?! What a twist with the man in first place at the entrance exam having a team of nobodys!"

Now that just pissed us off.

"Akari:Really, nobodys, he couldn't have said anything else!"

Getting in the path Izuku's team was taking we took them by surprise with a small wave of fire to get Dark Shadow's attention which worked perfectly as it blocked my fire again but sadly Izu noticed Akari's hair and got away from it, we had to move away from Izuku's team as we had made it to the edge of the arena and without realising Shoto had closed us all in an ice wall to keep then other teams away, with Shoto's team closing in, what was probably a sea of teams on the other side of the ice wall and time almost up it was here and now if we wanted to take that ten million.

"(Y/N):Ready for some puppetry Shinso?"

"Shinso:Who's answering?"

"(Y/N):Kaminari, the electricity guy, don't worry he'll reply to anything."

"Shinso:Thanks for the tip."

After several back and forth moments of us trying to get the ten million band and fighting Shoto's team while Shinso waited for the go-ahead Izu managed to keep his headband for five whole minutes while under constant assault.

"Present Mic:One minute left! Todoroki tried to make it so he'd have the ten million to himself but it seems (Y/N) and his team slipped through! Pretty cool considering his odd choice of team mates! And considering they've been trying to take that ten million before Todoroki who knows how this will end!"

"Shinso:Getting bored waiting (Y/N), just give me the go already."

Seeing Kaminari visibility worn out, it was time.

"(Y/N):Go ahead."

Shinso smiled as he looked right at Kaminari.

"Shinso:Hey sparky!"

"Kaminari:Huh? Who're yo-"

Kaminari's eyes glazed over as he stopped moving and talking.

"Shinso:Don't move."

Kaminari stayed still as Iida began to talk.

"Kenji:Should we tell them?"

"(Y/N):Shinso?"

"Shinso:Yeah, why not."

"(Y/N):Okay, Shoto!"

Iida stopped talking as he, Shoto and Momo looked at me.

"Shoto:What?"

"(Y/N):I wouldn't move an inch if I were you since Kaminari won't until the game is over!"

Confused Shoto looked down at Kaminari tapping him on the head and Kaminari didn't react.

"Shoto:Kaminari...Kaminari answer me!"

"Iida:What did you do (Y/N)?!"

"Shinso:Just a little trick I have, now sit tight."

"(Y/N):The ten million is ours."

Having taken care of Shoto me and my team set out sights on Izu's team, Akari got her hair ready for another grab as I prepared my fire, and a little surprise, as we ran towards Izuku's team I sent two waves of fire making Dark Shadow block them and once we closed the distance Akari sent her hair after their headband and just before Dark Shadow could intercept her I put my arm in between them and set it ablaze pushing back Dark Shadow and letting Akari take the ten million while we quickly ran away as I put the ten million with the other two headbands around my neck again with the numbers facing inward.

"Kenji:We did it, we actually did it!"

"Akari:Yeah!"

The crowd went crazy at what we had just done while Izuku looked scared since now he might not make it to the next game.

"Present Mic:Holy cow they just got the ten million, that team with just one member of the hero course actual did it! Incredible!"

"Aizawa:Interesting, maybe we have some hero course candidates."

My teammates went wide eyed at Aizawa's words having forgotten about that possibility.

"Akari:Hero course.....candidates....."

"(Y/N):Stay sharp, we still have to last just a few more seconds and we win!"

Regaining their focus we all prepared for whatever attack Izuku would throw at us, as they all charged towards us I was taken by surprise as Izuku began to charge One for All in his left arm preparing to punch us.

"Kenji:I thought you said he wouldn't use his quirk?!"

"(Y/N):Guess I was very wrong about that!"

"Shinso:Dammit, I'll stop him-"

"Akari:Don't let that Kaminari kid go Shinso, we don't need more trouble!"

"Shinso:I'm not limited to just one!"

"(Y/N):He won't answer anyway so don't try Shinso!"

Bitting his tongue Shinso did as me and Akari said while my right side was engulfed in fire as I prepared to try and stop Izuku's attack, big emphasis on try there, but to my surprise Izuku didn't go for a punch but instead blew away fire fire, with my arm missing underneath?! Less than a second after seeing and feeling my arm and a small bit of my shoulder disintegrate I felt it reform back where it was before Izuku blew them away, WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!! Regaining focus saving the NECESSARY questions for later I saw that Izuku had ran passed us without grabbing a headband having also gone into shock over whatever the fuck happened with my arm which I just realised wad now MADE OF FIRE!!!

"(Y/N):I have so many questions right now."

"Kenji:You can turn into fire?!"

"(Y/N):I-, I couldn't be-"

Suddenly the ten second timer began as the game was almost over and Dark Shadow raced towards us but using my new fire...arm I morphed it into a shield of fire...oh god that just became my arm and it feels so fucking weird...Dark Shadow retreated and from the left Katsuki came flying towards me screaming.

"Bakugo:Firefly!"

From our right Shoto and his team with a conscious Kaminari charged with Shoto holding a pole covered in ice and small flames on his left arm with Izu charging at us from from the front, just as we were preparing to defend-

"Present Mic:Time's up!"

-The horn blared as Katsuki fell face first onto the ground and everyone stayed still, after a few seconds my teammates began to laugh, and I knew why, we were in first place, we won.

"Present Mic:That's the end of the second round, the cavalry battle!"

Getting off my team I joined in with their laughing holding the ten million up high for all to see.

"Akari:We did it, we came in first HAHA!"

"Kenji:Us, the general studies course students, this is brilliant!"

"Shinso:He, yeah it is."

"Present Mic:Now, let's take a look at the top four teams right away! In first place, team (Y/N)!"

As Akari and Kenji were jumping in celebration and Shinso was just smiling with them I managed to turn my right arm back to into a normal, flesh and blood arm.

"Present Mic:In second place, team Bakugo!"

Being surprised at the ranking I looked over at Katsuki's team seeing the angry pomeranian sitting on the ground fuming with anger, some things never change, unlike my fucking arm for some reason.

"Present Mic:In third place, team Todoroki!"

Guess they had enough headbands to get by, figured, looking over at Izu I saw him looking, depressed at his loss and apologising to his team, looking back at my team they gave me the okay and I tosed the ten mill headband to them which brought their excitement back to max, walking over behind my brother I put my hand on his shoulder causing him to look back at me as I gave him a kind smile.

"(Y/N):Sorry about taking the ten million from you Izu, I just, had to win for them."

I pointed back at my team with Izuku looking at them for a second before looking back at me with a sad smile.

"Izuku:Yeah, congrats on winning brother."

I brought Izu into a side hug that he returned as Tokoyami walked up to us.

"Tokoyami:With whatever happened to (Y/N)'s arm, which was greatly unexpected by all of us, causing confusion, I had hoped to grab the ten million points, but things don't always go as you wish."

Dark Shadow came out from behind Tokoyami holding a headband in its mouth and I could tell Izu was about to cry with the points on it.

"Tokoyami:Even so, I got one, this was thanks to the opening you created with your last spurt."

"Present Mic:In fourth place, team Izuku!"

I quickly let go of Izu as he started to cry and the force of his tears alone pushed him into the ground down to his knees, sometimes I think his real quirk is super crying.

"Present Mic:These four teams will advance to the final round!"

Walking back over to my team I high fived Akari and Kenji while Shinso left me hanging for a few seconds before giving me a high five as well.

"(Y/N):Congratulations on making it to he final round you guys."

"Akari:We couldn't have done it without you though."

"(Y/N):Well actually you could've."

Looking confused I explained my reasoning to the three of them.

"(Y/N):In order to win this, all you needed to to figure out how your quirks work yourselves and not go off of what a doctor tells you when you were a kid, or if someone calls your useless, train and prove them wrong, that's all you needed to do, I just gave you a boost, nothing more."

Their faces morphed into one of pride and determination as we all began walking out of the stadium.

"Present Mic:Now, we'll be taking an hour's break for lunch before we start the afternoon festivities, see ya! Hey, Erasurehead, let's go grab food."

"Aizawa:I'm going to sleep."

Walking out one of the student exits to the stadium I looked around for Izu in the crowd but I couldn't find him, oh well I find him later, is what I would say if Shoto didn't pull me into an empty corridor with Izuku already there.

"(Y/N):Oh, there you are Izu."

"Izuku:H-Hey..."

Standing beside my brother I looked towards Shoto who just stood there, staring at us, silently, like we ate the last cookie in the cookie jar.

"(Y/N):Soooooo, what did you want to talk about?"

After another very awkward stretch of silence Izu was the next to speak.

"Izuku:If we don't hurry the cafeteria will probably be really crowded..."

Again, nothing but silence and an unblinking stare, this is creeping me, it's like he wants to kill us.

"Shoto:I was overpowered."

Finally he said something.

"Shoto:So much so that I broke my pledge."

Right, he's never used his fire in battle before, but at the last second in the cavalry battle he did, guess that was the pledge he broke, confirming my suspicions Shoto looked down at his left arm.

"Shoto:Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka...none of them felt it, at the last instant, I was the one that was overpowered, only me, who had experienced All Might's full power up close."

"Izuku:What...does...that mean...?"

"Shoto:I felt something similar coming from you, Izuku, are you, All Might's secret love child ore something?"

Huh, HUH?! SECRET LOVE CHILD?!

"(Y/N):OKAY NO HE IS NOT BECAUSE HE IS MY BROTHER, OKAY?! And I'm definitely not All Might's kid since I have FIRE, not super strength."

"Izuku:Y-Yeah, that's not it!"

"Shoto:Really, then why are your quirks so different, maybe (Y/N)'s a secret love child of my old man since your quirks are identical."

"(Y/N):OKAY NOW YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE I AM NOT THAT MANS CHILD!!!"

THAT FAMILY HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS ALREADY AND I DON'T WANT THAT SICK ABUSIVE PIECE OF SHIT AS MY FATHER!!! Having to walk away a few feet to calm down as fire was spreading over my body Izuku started talking for the both of us.

"Izuku:Well that's definitely not how it is Todoroki, but let me ask you something, why do you think that about me? And don't say the E name again for a while, please..."

"Shoto:Since you said, "that's not how it is", that means there's a connection between you two that you can't talk about, right?"

Having calmed down enough to not have fire spreading across my body I walked back over to the two-

"Shoto:Endeavor's my old man."

Only to walk backwards as my rage returned as Izuku face palmed.

"Izuku:I just said not to say that..."

"Shoto:Sorry, I'm sure you know that he's been stuck as the number two hero for forever, if you have something from the number one hero, then I...have even more reason to beat you Izuku."

Calming down for a second time now I walked back beside Izu looking at Shoto who ignored me being there right now and kept his eyes on Izuku

"Shoto:My old man has a strong desire to rise in the world, as a hero, he won a name for himself with crushing force, because of that, the living legend, All Might, is a great eyesore fto him, since he couldn't surpass All Might, he moved onto his next plan."

Rei, that bastard will pay for what he's done to her.

"Izuku:What are you talking about, Todoroki? What are you trying to tell me?"

Is this, a cry for help...

"Shoto:You've heard of quirk marriages, right?"

It is, I can tell by his eyes, they're like Rei's on the day she finally spoke.

"Shoto:That thing that became a problem for the second and third generation after superpowers appeared, choosing a spouse based only on strengthening your own quirk and passing it onto your children, forcing people into marriage, thr old-fashioned way of thinking brought about by a lack of ethics, he is a man with both accomplishments and money, he won over my mother's relatives and got a hold of my mother's quirk, he is trying to fulfil his own desire by raising me to be a hero to surpass All Might, and now my mother, is gone because of him."

So either he doesn't know Rei is Frost, or he won't tell anyone.

"Shoto:It's so annoying...I won't become a tool of scum like that."

This sounds wrong but, I could bring him to the League, make him one of us with Rei's help, help him get revenge on Endeavor, it couldn't work.

"Shoto:In my memories, my mother is always crying, "your left side is unsightly", my mother said as she poured boiling water on me."

Rei told us about that, she's always wanted to apologise and we urged her to do so before the USJ attack, but she said it had to be somewhere special, not a battlefield.

"Shoto:Basically, I picked a fight with both of you to show him what I can do, without using my damn old man's quirk...no...I'll reject him completely by winning first place without using it."

After a short pause Shoto walked away from us and even though I wanted to stop him, I let him go, he needed to cool down after that.

"Shoto:I don't care if you can't tell me how you're connected to All Might, no matter what you are to All Might Izuku, I will rise above you with just my right side, sorry for wasting your time."

Atter a few seconds Izu ran back up to Shoto as I stayed behind Watch from a distance.

"Izuku:I..."

The two of them stopped as shoto kept facing away from my brother.

"Izuku:I have always been supported by others, that was the case earlier too, I am a here because of the people who have supported me."

I guess he has, without All Might he would still be quirkless, he wouldn't be in U.A, he wouldn't have been but in my path towards true justice, he would be safe without All Might's "help".

"Izuku:Saving people with a fearless smile, the greatest hero-"

Cancer.

"Izuku:-All Might, I want to be like him, in order to do that, I have to become number one, my motivation Might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can't lose either, I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me, that declaration of war you gave earlier, I'll return that, I will beat you too!"

The two silently stared at each other before Shoto started walking away again, walking up to my brother I smiled at him.

"(Y/N):Let's go get some lunch now Izu."

"Izuku:Yeah, let's go."

Walking in the direction of the cafeteria I put on a fake smile for my brother, as inside I reminded myself why I'm doing this now, not for Izuku, but for people like Rei, Shigaraki, and now Shoto, I will destroy the hero society, no matter what it takes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 29 20
There are two sides to every story, but which one was told? Who's the heros and who's the villains? All For One [The Symbol of Evil] and All Might [T...
21.6K 636 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
4.5K 112 7
Izuku Midoriya is the successor of All Might and the 9th user of One for All. After the great war between heroes and villains during their first year...
662 11 8
This story starts with the fight between All Might and All for One. Tomura Shigaraki is devastated by his masters loss, so he comes up with a plan t...