Red

Ghost-moo tarafından

Beautiful body. Beautiful voice. Beautiful eyes. Everything about Victoria Hill was beautiful. At 4 years old... Daha Fazla

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

16.

31 0 0
Ghost-moo tarafından

Victoria's pov

Once Vincent and Gray said they had to go, I left the bathroom to only be met with Rick.

"Where did my brothers go?"

"I don't know. Work, maybe? They left me with you though."

I shrugged. Oh well. I like Rick more than I like them.

"I'm going to change."

"Okay. I'll be right here."

Rick told me while he turned on the TV in the room. I put on some sweatpants and a jumper. I walked over to Rick and sat with him. There wasn't a work spoken between us for the next 2 hours as we watch TV. Until one of my brothers came into the room.

"Knock knock. Anyone in here?"

"If you're looking for Ria, she's in here."

Rick responded, but neither of us bothered to move.

"Tori? I brought you some food. Jay told me to because you haven't had anything to eat yet."

I looked up to see Scout.

"Thanks. You can just bring it to me. I'll eat while watching the tv."

"Okay."

Scout set the try of food in my lap and left. I silently ate over the next hour until someone else came knocking on my door.

"Tori?"

"Mateo?"

I responded to him in a 'duh' voice.

"Hey. Javan said we could have some friends over since my mom and dad are gone for the rest of the week. And Kit. Just because of the ball you know? Anyway, you want to invite your friends over?"

"Uh...sure. I'll text them. Is Parker coming? I like him. He seems like a nice kid."

"I think so. I mean Ren is the one who's inviting people. He told me to ask if you wanted to invite your friends."

"Okay. Are we just hanging out around the house or like in the game room?"

"Just around the house. But no alcohol or smoking. Javan caught us last time and it didn't end pretty."

I chuckled at how Mateo was reacting to the memory.

"I'll be in one of the guest rooms of you need me principessa. I love you."

Rick kissed my head once he stood.

"Yo también te amo."
(I love you too.)

I responded to Rick in Spanish. He gives me a smile before leaving. Mateo took his spot on the couch and was staring at me while I texted the four people I know at school.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Are you trilingual?"

"Uh...I guess? I can also speak French, Russian, and do sign language."

"Dude! That is so cool! I wish I could speak more then Italian and English!"

I shrugged it off. I never really thought me knowing how to speak 5 languages, and sign language, was cool. I was forced to learn. Jack would talk to all sorts of people. They also spoke one of the 5 languages so I took my free time to learn them. And sign language was with April...Then we could talk in class. I chuckled and shook my head at the memory as I sent the text to my friends.

"What? Did I say same that made you laugh?"

"No. I just thought back to when I learned sign language...It was only so me and my friend could talk I'm class. How were we that smart when we were kids? I think we were genius babies."

"Right? How old were you?"

"I think 6 or 7. It was her idea and me being me, I went with it...That was a good time in life."

I really miss her. But I'm not about to start crying in someone else's arms like I did with Javan last night.

"How'd you get to learn the other 5?"

"Oh...uh...I guess I just learned with all the different languages around me. I don't really remember how I became fluent in them."

Mateo didn't seem to believe my lie. I mean the first part wasn't a lie. But I do remember, bright as day, how and when I became fluent in 4 other languages than English.

"Okay! Let's go wait downstairs for everyone to get here."

"Alright."

Mateo and I sat in the living room with the triplets, Luca, and Levi. I wonder where the other 3 are. Slowly people started to show up. Reed, Ash, Parker, Aria, Jasmine, Kayla, Saylor, Hayden, Harper, Lyla, Rose, and Charlie. Those were the 11 people I knew who showed up. 4 other girls showed up with Avery. Javan's girlfriend. Where is he anyway?

"Let's start partying!"

"Woo!

"Yeah!"

"Let's go!"

"If I see a single drop of alcohol everyone is going home!"

A very familiar voice filled the room with cheering people. Avery immediately went to his side. I rolled my eyes at the two. I don't do friends, but I especially don't to boyfriends or girlfriends. Honestly I don't know if I'm into girls, I've never dated anyone and don't intend to.

"Victoria can we talk real quick."

Javan was now standing by me and my 4 friends. (Okay...so maybe I do friendships) Lily and Harper were holding hands. Rose and Charile were talking to some of the other people. But all four saw Javan walk up to me and looked my way.

"Uh...I want to be with my friends..."

"It'll be a quick talk. Then you come right back, okay?"

I nodded and followed him to his office. Everett was going downstairs and Zane was in Javan's office. I took a seat on a chair, opposite side of Javan at his desk. Zane was already seated at the desk.

"Mavrick told us just to let him, Vincent and Grayson to help you but Maverick is the only one here for the week. We, Zane and I, want to know of we can help in anyway."

Javan explained in a soft voice.

"We saw your medical history and if you want, it's only up to you to decide if you really want, to get back on prescribed medications. I can take you into the clinic and run test and all that just so we're sure the rest of your body is okay. That's your decision, we don't have any say in what you want to do."

Zane continued after Javan. I looked down at my lap and fidgeted with my finger. The slience was taunting me until Javan broke it.

"You don't have to decide right now. We have people over and I'm sure you just want to be with your friends. Go ahead and be with them. Just tell one, or both, of us what you want when you make up your mind. Alright?"

I looked up at Javan and nodded.

"You haven't told anyone else...right?"

I mumbled to the two.

"Of course not. He only told me because I'm a doctor and he needed to see your medical history."

Zane told me.

"We know Saylor knows, if anyone else knows it's because of him. Which if I figure out he's telling other people, I will personally deal with him. You don't have to worry about anything muffin."

"Okay...we can go to the clinic some time this week Zane...I'd like to be back on medication for a little bit..."

Both of them gave me smiles.

"I'll make an appointment for you. Go have fun with your friends."

Zane said, letting me leave. As soon as I was back with everyone I saw Lyla and Harper kissing, Rose talking with Ash, and Charlie playing video games with some of the other guys. Great. I'm just going to sit in the couch and enjoy myself. Then the universe said, sike! Saylor cam and sat next to me with two other people.

"Hey! Where have you been?"

"Away from your annoying ass."

I snapped at him.

"Ooo, she don't like you Say."

One of the two guys teased him.

"Shut up Tucker. Where's your girlfriend anyway?"

"Her and Avery were looking at wedding stuff for Jay and Ave's wedding."

Tucker responded.

"Wait, Javan and Avery are engaged?"

"Yeah. Haven't you see them wearing their rings? Plus Jay is your brother, isn't he?"

The other guy asked me.

"I mean yes. But I just haven't really payed attention to their hands. I knew they were dating."

"Well surprise. Anyway, Tori, this is Tuck and Karl. They work with Javan."

I looked at Saylor for a moment. Does he know what they do? I know he sees my family like family, but how close of a family?

"I know that look. Yes, I do know what Javan does as a job."

"Okay..."

I nodded and went to look at my phone before someone pulled me up off the couch.

"You're back!"

It was Rose and Lyla. I smiled at the two.

"I am!"

Us three, well actually four since Harper joined us, went to the kitchen. They were all amazed at the house. I asked one of the cooks if we could get 4 sprites. We each took a cup, and we got another one for Charlie.

"Char! Come here!"

Rose yelled over the noise of people, music, and video game noises. Charlie walked over to us. I handed him the cup of sprite and told the 4 of them to follow me. I lead them to my room, away from everyone.

"Woah..."

"This is probably the biggest bedroom I've seen in my life."

"Your bedroom is so cool."

They were all to busy being awe struck to notice Everett had come into my room as well.

"Vittoria?"
(Victoria?)

"Yes?"

"Just want to make sure you and your friend are doing okay?"

"We're good. Thanks for asking."

"Yup. Oh also, Jay wanted me to ask you if you wanted to go tomorrow since it'll Saturday. I don't know where, but he said you do. So..."

"Tomorrow works."

"I'll tell him then. And if you or your friends need anything come find one of us. Or one if the servants."

"I will."

Everett smiled at me then left, closing the door behind him.

"Which brother was that?"

Rose asked out if no where.

"Everett. The third oldest."

"Oh my gosh have you guys heard the rumors about him?"

Charlie asked while joining me on the bed. We all said no.

"Apparently him and a model for one of their fashion lines are going out. Tori have you seen him with any girl?...or guy?"

"No. I mean Javan and Avery are engaged. I know one of the triplets are in a relationship. That's all I know. And all I've seen."

"Damn...We should go look at their social media accounts!"

Lyla suggested.

"Or Tori could just ask her family?"

Harper put their hands on Lyla's hip to stop her from jumping up and down.

"I know who I can ask. Just wait here guys."

I stood and walked downstairs to find him. Once I spotted him I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"What?"

He turned around annoyed buy as soon as he saw me he relaxed.

"Oh. Hey Tori. Do you need something?"

Saylor asked me. Yup. I went to Saylor.

"Yes actually. If you could just come with me please. I have a question to ask you...well actually my friends have a question to ask you."

I hadn't noticed we were holding hands, or I started to lead him up stairs.

"Umm, Tori?"

"Yes?"

"Do you realize what you're doing looks like we're trying to hook up."

He told me with a smirk. I dropped his hand and stopped in place.

"I swear that's not what I-I just need to-I-"

"It's okay. Calm down. No one has even looked at us. Now go on. What do you, or your friends, want to ask me?"

"I'll have them ask in my room."

"Okay."

We walked into my room and my friends stopped whaterver they were doing to look at us.

"You brought Saylor up so we could ask if your brothers are dating anyone?"

Charlie asked and I just nodded.

"You don't know who your brothers are dating? You have to know about-"

"I know Javam and Avery are engaged. I know Soren is dating...well you know you. I'm just not sure if he'd want me telling people."

"Okay. Well I know somethings saying they are like family. So let's all sit and I'll answer all your questions."

I rolled my eyes at Saylor. Why did I choose to bring him up here?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.2M 71.3K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
677K 16.7K 37
Adelina Bianco was kidnapped at 5 years old after her home was ambushed. Her once perfect life with her 6 brothers was turned upside down and she now...
12.3K 305 22
Catalina Black is barely holding the cracks her life together, when it shatters completely. Her abusive foster dad is dead. She has nowhere to go. Of...
84.1K 2.1K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...