Division Agent Arknights Story

Kayto2538 द्वारा

Yes this is an Isekai fanfic. I love playing the division and I enjoy the Arknights game. Both share a simila... अधिक

Streets of Chernobog
Manhattan All Over Again
Duel of the Snipers
Draconic Fury
One Last Push
Rhodes Island
Evaluation
Fitting In
Liasion Officer (Y/N)
The Deal

The New World

2.3K 43 20
Kayto2538 द्वारा

"Oooooooh my head"

I woke up with the most uncomforting headache.

"Anybody get the number of that truck?"

After a moment I slapped my cheeks and woke my self up completely.

"Ok now where was I, I was patrolling on 3rd and..."

I surveyed my surroundings.

"Wait, this doesn't look like Manhattan."

Everything looked just as bleak looking as New York, except without the snow and scattered the Christmas decorations. I could the distant gunfire, explosions and screams.

"I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore."

I checked my self to see I still had my equipment, my M4 Carbine, my Barretta, Combat knife, frag grenades, flashbangs, SHD Equipment, and Gas Mask.

"Ok I need to figure out where I am, ISAC."

ISAC: Verified Agent-

"ISAC location."

ISAC: Negative, disconnected from SHD network, unable to verify location.

"What functions do we have?"

ISAC: Standard equipment and shortrange area scan

"Better than nothing."

I looked at a tall building.

"That looks like a good place to start I'll survey the area from the roof."

I began making my way through the area, going from cover to cover making sure I would not expose myself to everything around me.

"Sounds like rioting everywhere, I better not expose myself. I don't have the ammo to fight this on my own."

I made it inside.

"ISAC, can you scan the building to see if anyone is here?"

ISAC: Scanning...One life sign detected.

"One? Location?"

ISAC: Unable to verify location.

"Damn, oh well I need to get to the roof."

I began making my way to the roof, scanning rooms. There was no contact anywhere. I made it up finally and took a look at my surroundings.

"Fires and explosions everywhere. It's like a twisted copy of Manhattan."

I took a step but the roof cracked around me. I fell through the floor below but I managed to stay on my feet.

"*Cough cough* Well that could have gone better."

ISAC: Life sign detected.

I looked around as the dust cleared and I could make out a capsule of some kind. I wiped off the dust to reveal a...

"A girl?"

I saw a control panel. Should I open it? This thing may be keeping her alive, but with what is going on outside I would rather take the risk. I pressed the button and after a few seconds of beeping the capsule hissed and opened. I leaned down and tried to wake her.

"Hey I know your alive, come one we need to get out of here."

??? POV

Everything was so dark and fuzzy, I could barely make out a voice that was speaking to me.

???: Ple... ke up... I'l...if I ha... o!

When I opened my eyes I could see nothing but a blinding light at first, but after a moment I could see a young man talking to me.

???: Are you alright?

Me: Uhhhhh I-I think so.

???: Ok can you move?

I tried to move but I could barely feel my body.

???: You've probably been out too long. Hang on I'll help you.

He extended his hand to me and I slowly took it. He gently lifted me up to my feet, as I tried to stand I almost fell over, but he caught me.

???: Looks like I'll be carrying you. Just bear with me.

He reached down and picked me up like a princess. I don't know why but this feels embarrassing.

???: Ok first things first lets make our way outside. By the way I never got your name.

Me: M-my name is...I-I don't know.

What is my name? Who am I?

???: We'll figure this out later. For now it's time to focus on getting out of here.

I only nodded as I wrapped my arms around his neck to hold onto him. I thought I saw a faint blush on his cheeks, but I looked again and nothing though now that I look at him he looked young.

Me: How old are you?

???: I'm 18 why?

Me: You looked young and handsome so I was curious.

Now could see his cheeks were red, success!...why did I do that?

Your POV

ISAC: Warning heartrate increased.

"Please be quiet ISAC."

???: Who's ISAC?

"I'll tell you later."

She pouted at me, but I shrugged it off. I was about to ask something else, but I could hear voices coming our way.

ISAC: Warning multiple unknown personnel approaching.

I carried her into an open room and shut the door. Then moved her behind cover.

"Ok stay quiet. We'll go once they have passed."

???: O-ok.

Though we could hear voices from the other side of the door.

???: Amiya the tracking signal is coming from in here.

Tracking signal?

Amiya: Not from the capsule? Was she able to get free before we got here?

???: Maybe some one get here first?

Amiya: Let's get inside there.

Crap, I don't have good cover! I leveled my M4 ready to fight.

???: Wait don't shoot them.

I looked at her wondering why.

"Did you remember something?"

???: No, but something keeps telling me that they're friendly.

My instincts are completely against trusting some random people in a rioting city, but my gut tells me to listen to her.

"Ok we'll do it your way."

I kneeled next to her, but kept my weapon a the low ready just in case. The door is broken open and multiple people enter, they definitely look like operators, but they have animalistic features? They had melee weapons on them, but no ranged? Then the shorter on with bunny ears spoke up.

Bunny: Doctor?

The girl and I looked at each other wondering what she was talking about.

???: Are you talking to me?

Amiya: You? don't remember me? Doctor... It's me, Amiya. We've come to rescue you. You... don't remember me?

"She has a case of amnesia."

They all took a look a me, though their guard was raised they were more puzzled than anything.

???: Where are your horns or halo?

"Do I look like an angel or devil to you?"

???: No-no that's not what I meant it's-

Amiya: We'll have to worry about that later, were here for the doctor, she's our leader at Rhodes Island.

???: The state?

Amiya: Not exactly, I'm the doctors partner and she is the most important person to me.

???: Like a spouse or something?

She blushed when I asked that.

???: N-nononono not that. A-anyway who are you?

"I'm Division."

???: As in?

"A Division Agent, actually where am I?"

Amiya: We're in Chernobog, in the Ursas Empire.

I gave them a wide-eyed look as I fell on my rear. Just from hearing that about a city and country that doesn't exist I knew. I was defiantly not home anymore.

Doctor: H-hey you ok?

She and the other all gave me a look of concern.

"I-I'm fine I...I need a moment.

ISAC: Warning, hostile forces approaching.

I immediately got on my feet and leveled my gun at the door.

"I was just warned by ISAC that hostiles are approaching."

Before they could question me a strange looking figure burst into the room. I quickly took aim at him.

???: The way they're dressed... they don't look like Ursus soldiers.

???: What's the meaning of this?!

The hooded figure only pulled out a machete and pistol as soon as it was going to take aim I quickly dispatched it with my M4 with a double tap to the head.

"Too easy."

They all stared at me, but before I could ask-

ISAC: Warning, additional hostiles approaching.

"More bad guys incoming we need to move now!"

Amiya: Alright you! Pick up the Doctor, the rest of us will moveout.

???: That outfit... are they Reunion, but how is that possible?

Reunion? I'll ask about it later, one of the guys with a shield picked up the doctor on his back. As we moved we encountered more of these Reunion guys. before any of us engaged the Doctor girl began ordering un into tactical groups and formations, seems like either her memories or her instincts kicked in, cause the way she ordered and Amiya guided we were quickly dispatching our foes and moving out. Though one got behind us and attempted to attack the doctor.

???: Don't even think about it!

A whips was extended out and disarmed the guy before he was knocked out.

Amiya: Instructor!

Out from the shadows came a woman with...dog ears now?

I always wanted to do in Arknights story as well as a division story. Let me know what you think. Awesome for those that read it. I'm gonna put some pictures of possible doctors please vote on them the decision to be made when I post the next story.

All images belong to their respective creators as does the Division and Arknights

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.2K 46 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
12.6K 258 14
A Division Agent now turned Rogue, roamed the world, looking for a purpose like many other Rogue Agents. Ever since the death of Keener, many Agents...
2.8K 145 7
Yeah, we were dogs, alright. Slinking around out of Cipher's sight. Picking up whatever kind of dirty money we could find. You name it, we did it...
19.8K 478 25
After being absorbed by a mysterious portal, Amiya, the Doctor and their companions find themselves in a place unknown to them. What will they do? A...