A broken heart

By TeresaSullivan427

This is what I had hoped would happen when Janine went to Rose and told her about the offer that Tasha had ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 24

548 18 0
By TeresaSullivan427

"So Belikov, you are fucking her too huh?" That disgusting little vermin Jesse Zeklos sneered about forty-five minutes later. And before I even realized what was going on, what I was doing. I was up out of my chair and had him pinned, to the white painted grey cinder block walls of the cafeteria, by the throat.

Slamming his head against the wall I asked him quietly. "Did you suddenly and stupidly just forget what I said and did to you the last time that we were in this very same position?"

Both of his hands were wrapped around my wrist, in fear, as I lifted him approximately another three inches off the floor. So now he was dangling almost a full two feet up off the floor. He couldn't even reach the floor if he stretched with his toes.

"Dimitri wait, before you kill him, I have a few questions for him!!" Lissa called out from her place at the table.

In the next few short seconds, she was standing next to Zeklos looking at me imploringly her small hand on my forearm between my wrist and elbow. "Please Dimitri, for Rose, I need to ask these questions."

My eyes left Jesse's for a microsecond and made their way to Lissa's. But I never turned my head or let him go. I gazed into her eyes for a moment before I nodded. Anything for Roza moya, I will always do anything for boginya moya. (my, my goddess)

As I turned my eyes back to Zeklos, in my peripheral vision I saw Lissa turn back to our table. "Christian, honey will you bring me my cell phone really quickly please?"

Seconds later she had her phone in her hand and she prepared to turn on the recording app on it.

"Jesse?"

He wouldn't look at her, he was too afraid that I would kill his zhopa if he broke eye contact with me. But his looking at me, or not, would not keep me from killing this disgusting little mudak. (ass, asshole)

I smashed the back of his head against the wall. "She is a princess, and you will look at her when she speaks to you. If you do not, then I will squeeze your throat until your yeblya eyeballs pop out of your head and across the yeblya room and someone stomps on them like grapes. Do you understand that?" (fucking, fucking)

I heard snickers from some of the people that were closely surrounding us. The guardians had surrounded us, not knowing exactly what was going on, since Jesse had spoken so quietly. But they did not advance; they just kept the crowd back and away from getting too close to the three of us. But eventually Jesse turned his eyes to look at Lissa.

"You answer each and every single one of my questions, with the truth. Or so help me God, I will tell my guardian to beat your behind..."

"Ass Lissa, ass!!" I heard lyubov' moya call out from where she still sat at the table where we had all been eating our breakfast just moments ago. To be able to hear what was going on from that distance that clearly. She had to be watching and listening through her bond with Lissa. Well, given the magic that she had told me about she really didn't have to I don't guess. (my love)

Lissa huffed, "fine. I will tell him to beat your ass bloody. And if anyone tries to get him in trouble for it, I will just say that you threatened me. Do you understand me? Is that better Rose?!!" She asked her last question with humor and quite a bit more volume to her voice.

"Yep, that will do just fine angel girl." My own angel replied.

Jesse didn't answer. So, Lissa reached up and back handed him across the face.

"I said, do you understand me?"

Then she whispered, "don't make me make you answer my questions truthfully. Because there is no telling what else I will ask you or tell you to say or do if you do so. Or what I could get you to do, of not do, in the future. I could compel you not to ever be able to be able to have sex ever again. Or, I could make you have sex with only street walking transvestites." I swear I almost busted out laughing when she said all of that about his questionable future sex life. And Roza moya did actually laugh long, loud, and deep about it. (my)

"Now, do you understand me? Or would you rather take the chance that I would force you to admit to ALL of the things that you have done that Rose and I don't like or are against our laws? Or that I make you do all of those things that I just mentioned?"

His eyes went wide. He was probably really terrified of what else she would be able to get him to say, do, and admit to if she compelled him.

"Yes, yes yes I understand."

"Good."

Turning the recording app on her phone on she asked him. "Now, tell me truthfully Jesse, have you ever had sex with Rose Hathaway?"

I knew that Lissa already knew the answer to that question. But she wanted a confession of his false accusations against lyubov' moya as proof that he lied. (my love)

It took several moments but eventually Jesse answered her question. "No, no I haven't."

"Louder, much much much louder please. The people on the other side of campus would like to hear your confession as well Jesse."

"No, no I have never had sex with Rose Hathaway!!!"

"Have you ever bitten or fed from Rose Hathaway?"

"No..."

"Louder, much much much louder Jesse. As I have already told you once, the people on the other side of the academy grounds would like to hear what you have to say. You had absolutely no problem telling the lies to any and every idiotic imbecile in the entire world, even away from the academy, who was dumb enough to listen to you. So, by all means I would really appreciate it if you could tell the truth just as loudly as you told those lies." She said to him with a fake and tight-lipped smile.

"No, I have never bitten or fed from Rose Hathaway!!!"

"Did Rose Hathaway ever ask you to bite her? And don't make me have to ask you to speak up again because you are not going to like what happens if I have to."

"No, Rose Hathaway has never asked to be bitten!!! She refused to have sex with me or to let me bite her!!!"

"Did you try to convince her in any way, even though she had already said no, to have sex with you and to let you feed from her?"

A deep sigh escaped from his lips as his whole body pretty much just pretty much collapsed. Or it would have if I had not still been holding him up against the wall. "Yes, I tried to talk her into it."

"And when your talking didn't work did you do or try anything else to try and convince her?"

His eyes fell closed, and his head dropped back against the wall. "Not really."

"What in the hell does that even mean Jesse?!"

"I was about to compel her to have not only have sex with me whenever I damn well pleased for the rest of her life. No matter where we ended up after graduation, no matter whether either one of us got married, just whenever I wanted to fuck her, she was going to let me. But to let me feed from her just like the sex, whenever I damn well pleased."

"You are sick fucking bastard, you know that?!" I growled right in his face. And I didn't bother to lower my voice not one little bit either.

"I agree with Dimitri. Now the question is what should we do to and with you?"

"Let me go." Jesse suggested hopefully the idiot.

"I don't fucking think so you sick, disgusting, and pathetic little bastard." I growled right up in his face again.

"Whatever is done to him he should feel it. It should leave a mark on not only his body, but his heart, mind, and soul for the rest of his life. Something that will make sure that everyone else knows not to ever fuck with Roza moya." I continued to growl at this little scumbag.

"I agree with you again Dimitri. But first, tell me Jesse, why did you tell everyone on this campus, and God only knows how many others away from campus, that you did both of those things to my sister Rose?"

"Because if everyone thought that she was a blood whore then everyone would stop hanging around with her. And when she was all alone, when she had no friends, when she had no one to rely on, talk to, or depend on anymore she would have to come to me. And because she would be so alone and so lonesome, she would be so starved for attention, affection, and companionship that she would be willing to do whatever I wanted her to do no matter what that was. Or when."

Lissa looked dumb founded. "Wait. Let me make sure that I have got this right. You intentionally and falsely tried to ruin the reputation of my best friend and sister because you thought that we would all abandon her if you did. And that she would be so alone, so heartbroken, and so lonely that she would willingly come crawling to your disgusting beh..."

Roza cleared her throat.

Liss huffed again. "... to your disgusting ass and just jump into your vile rodent and insect infested bed. And then she would be so glad that at least you would have shown her some type of 'positive' attention. That she would do anything that you asked her to do, have I got that right?"

"Yes." He confirmed that she was understanding his plan.

"And what about Ralf?"

"He wasn't even in the room; I don't have any clue where he was. He was probably in his room jacking off."

About that time, we heard a chair fall to the floor and feet start to pound on that very same floor.

"Christian, stop him!!!" Lissa called out without ever even looking up, already knowing who it was just as I did. At her words, a wall of flame slammed down in front of the door to keep Ralf from escaping. And when it did, we heard Ralf screech like a terrified little four-year-old human girl.

"Eddie, Mason, bring that dirtbag to me please."

I heard Roza moya snicker when Lissa called Ralf a dirtbag. Then I heard chairs being pushed back and more feet hitting the tiled over poured concrete floor. Soon Ralf was standing right beside Jesse and being held there by both Eddie Castile and Mason Ashford. (my)

"Now why did you lie about Rose, Ralf?" Lissa asked.

He looked to Jesse, pleading with his eyes for help that wasn't ever going to come. Especially not from a coward such as Jesse Zeklos, and then he turned his eyes to me before turning back to Lissa once again.

"Because he told me to. He said that if no one would have anything to do with her but us. Then we could turn her into our very own personal blood whore while we were still here at the academy. That we could do anything that we wanted to with her because no one would care. And that if we played our cards exactly right, we could continue to have her to ourselves after graduation, even if we had to compel her. And if she got pregnant, then we could just dump the babies at an academy. If they survived our continuing to fuck and feed from her the whole time that she was pregnant that is. He said that no one would miss her after graduation, so graduation night we could compel her and take her somewhere and hold her there until we got tired of fucking and feeding from her. And then we could sell her or rent her out to someone else. He said that if we were careful and didn't mark up her face or her body too much when we disciplined her with the whips, straps, and floggers. Then we could get a lot of money selling or renting out a very well known, a more or less famous, dhampir as a blood whore to the other royals. He said that he already had a list of several royals that wanted to rent her from us for a few days to a week or so. And once their time with her was up we could rent her out to someone else. Some of those people on his list are here at the academy, some others that are already at court and even some who live away from court. He said that some of the royal students here at the academy. Not only do they want to get their own piece of her but so do most of their fathers, and even some of their uncles, cousins, and grandfathers. Some of them want to put her in her place. They want to make sure that she and all other dhampir know that they are worthless and good for nothing other than what the royals say they are."

Lissa was aghast at the information that we had all just found out, just as I was. But I couldn't show it, at least not yet. I could tell that everyone who was close enough to hear what Ralf had said. Were all just as horrified as Lissa, Mason, Eddie, and I were at what had just been revealed to all of us.

Turning back to Jesse, she asked him. "And you just expected everyone to believe everything that you said about her?"

"I knew they would simply because I am a royal and she is nothing but a slut and a blood..."

I squeezed his throat again.

"Watch what the fuck you say about my girlfriend you weak pathetic little pipsqueak." I growled at him with an extremely dangerous threat in my words and voice.

"The only people who believed you are the idiots. The people who truly know Rose, who know what she is really like, those of us who know who she is deep down, the people who genuinely love and care about her. Didn't believe a fucking word that you said you pathetic little piece of filth." Lissa hissed at him.

"So, in other words you are the only one who didn't believe me." He smirked and I tightened my hold around his throat again just before slamming his head against the wall again.

"No, it wasn't just Princess Vasilisa that didn't believe you, you worthless piece of der'mo. Just the people like you, the people who are too stupid or afraid to think for their-yeblya-selves, the sheep. Those are the only type of people that believed the words that came out of your filthy disgusting vile little mouth you little worm." (shit, fucking)

I saw both Mason and Eddie nod emphatically.

I heard Lissa's voice change when she said her next words. "You are both to make a full list of the people who wanted to... rent Rose before the night is over. And if I think for a single second that the list is not complete, you and each and every single member of your families will regret it for the rest of your lives. Do you both understand me?" She had just compelled the both of them at the same time and nobody that was watching on even realized it.

"Yes, Princess Dragomir."

But before either of these two pieces of garbage could say anything else, Lissa spoke again. "Who is the highest ranked on duty guardian in here?"

A few moments later Yuri came forward.

"Guardian Yuri, as the highest ranked non-guardian at the academy..."

I saw her eyes drift to my Roza's quickly and briefly. And when Roza gave her a nod so small that no one but Lissa and I would have ever seen it. Lissa continued. "... I want both Jesse and Ralf locked up in the cells. For charges of slander, defamation of character, as well as conspiracy for the intent to rape, sexually assault, and physically assault multiple counts and conspiracy of 'human trafficking' for the intent to sell and rent out Rose Hathaway as a blood whore. Jesse for a month and Ralf for three weeks. I want them to be given half rations of blood for their entire sentence. This weekend will not count in their sentences though, the countdown will not begin until we return from the ski lodge. When we return, they are to be taken straight from the airstrip right back to their cells. This weekend will just be an added bonus for those of us who love and care about Rose. And to serve as a warning to anyone else who is ever dumb enough to try and pull this kind of cra..."(my) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 816 25
For those who know me, this is going to sound crazy, but I'm writing... AN AU! Kinda. I'm using the admittedly cliche story of what might have happen...
10.9K 498 21
Two years after leaving the Moroi behind, Rose helps desperate Dhampirs flee the constrictions of the Moroi world. When the man that showed her how m...
20.3K 675 30
After the death of one of her oldest friends Rose's life changes in unimaginable ways. Will she stay in the moroi world? Will she run? Whatever she d...
172K 4.2K 55
What are the two things, that Dimitri has wished for, since he met and fell in love with Rose? Well, in this story, we find out. Join our favorite co...