A Pansy Fanfic

By BellatrixLestrange79

WARNING: THERE WILL BE SMUT Bellatrix's secret daughter Delilah Lestrange is constantly bullied by Pansy unti... More

Chapter 1- Welcome Back to Hell
Chapter 2- Can This Get Any Worse?
Chapter 3- It Got Worse
Chapter 4- He's Going to Die
Chapter 5- Blaise
Chapter 6- What The Hell Just Happened
Chapter 7- It Feels So Wrong But So Right (SMUT)
Chapter 8- The Bet
Chapter 9- The Date Part 1
Chapter 10- The Date Part 2 (SMUT)
Chapter 11- The Ball
Chapter 12- Phase
Chapter 13- The Party Part 1
Chapter 14- The Party Part 2
Chapter 15- Moving On
Chapter 16- This Is Bad
Chapter 18- Greenass

Chapter 17- This Can't Be Happening

980 16 8
By BellatrixLestrange79

TW: Mental and Physical Abuse

What in the actual fuck?!

This ugly musty crusty ass bitch couldn't be my dad. It didn't make sense!

As I questioned my whole existence, Voldemort continued. "You will train with me every night starting at midnight and ending at 4 am. I want you to be strong and tough. You need to realize your priorities lie."

I frowned. "Why do I need to train? I'm already a strong witch. Hell, I would have cursed you if you hadn't of deflected it," I said defensively.

Voldemort's face didn't change, however I noticed his eyes seemed to harden. "Yes but there is always room for improvement. For example," he said.

All of a sudden a spell came flying in my direction. I barely had time to dodge it before another spell came flying towards me. I quickly deflected it and tried to deflect all the others Voldemort threw my way.

In a matter of minutes, I was against the wall and Voldemort had his wand against my neck. "You are good child but you have a lot to learn," he said.

Voldemort backed up and I learned on my knees, slightly out of breath. "You will meet me in the room of requirements tomorrow night. I will teach you the unforgivable curses and how to deflect them, how to defend yourself and disable your opponent. I will see you then." with that, he disappeared.

After a minute, I finally got my breathing under control. I made my way back to my dorm in a daze, unable to process what I heard.

When I got back to my dorm, I crawled into bed. Instead of sleeping, I stared at the ceiling, trying to make sense of everything.

✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳

4 hours later my alarm went off making me jump slightly. I sat up and turned it off. I rubbed my eyes and shuffled to the bathroom.

When I looked in the mirror I barely recognized myself. My hair was wilder than usual, I had deep, dark circles under my eyes from exhaustion and my eyes were blood shot. I looked like hell.

I splashed my face with cold water and quickly tamed my hair. I put on my robes and applied concealer under my eyes to hide the dark circles. I put on mascara and my shoes then I was ready for the day.

I made my way out of the bathroom to see Draco up and ready. I smiled at him the best I could. "Hey Dray," I said.

Draco smiled back, oblivious to my fake smile. Thank Merlin. "Morning Lia," he said.

I quickly made up my bed as Draco grabbed his bag. I looped my arm through Draco's and we made our way down to the common room where Blaise was waiting for us.

Blaise smiled as we approached. "Good morning beautiful," he said as he kissed my cheek.

Draco pretended to gag, making me laugh. "Morning handsome," I said.

Draco gagged even more. "Oi Draco you good? Or are you imagining gagging on Potter's dick," Blaise smirked.

This time, Draco got choked for real. "W-what?!"

I laughed at his expression. "Calm down he was joking. Mostly," I said.

Draco shook his head and left the common room with Blaise and me following.

When we got almost to the great hall, I stopped. "I don't feel like eating today, you guys go on without me ok?"

Draco looked at me funny. "Are you sure? You love breakfast," he said.

I nodded. "I'm sure. I just need to be by myself for a bit before class," I said.

Draco nodded his head in understanding. Thankfully, he didn't know why I needed time alone. "Yeah of course. Take all the time you need," he said.

He patted me on the head and him and Blaise walked into the great hall.

I stood there for a second before rushing off toward the library. I quickly made my way into the restricted section and began looking. I know I shouldn't even consider helping him but he was my father. All I wanted ally life was my parents to be proud of me. I knew my mother was a lost cause so maybe, just maybe, I could impress my father.

I knew he was evil, I knew he wanted to rule the wizarding world, but I couldn't help but want to do good so he would be proud of me.

I quickly grabbed a book on the unforgivable curses and sat down and began studying.

After about 45 minutes later, I put the book away and ran to my history of magic class. Since I was running a bit late, when I got to class the only available seat was beside Pansy.

I frowned and looked at Draco with pleading eyes. He understood and began to stand up but Goyle, the annoying bastard, stopped him so I had no choice but to sit next to her.

I sighed and stomped to the seat and slammed my books down before I sat down and crossed my arms. Pansy looked up and saw me and her face brightened a bit. "Delilah I-" she started.

I quickly cut her off. "Don't. Speak. To. Me," I said.

Pansy nodded in understanding and looked back at the table. I rolled my eyes and focused on the front of the class room.

A few minutes later, the teacher came in the classroom and we began working.

About 10 minutes later, I felt a poke in my side. "Delilah, can we please talk," Pansy whisper-begged.

I gritted my teeth. "I told you not to speak to me," I hissed back.

Pansy's face fell. "I know but I really need to talk to you," she whispered.

I glared in her direction. "What part of don't speak to me don't you understand," I whispered, my voice dripping with venom.

Pansy got tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry I just-"

"Just shut up! " I exploded. 

Everyone turned to stare at us as I glared at Pansy. A tear fell down her cheek. "I'm sorry," she sobbed.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop apologizing it's pathetic," I said.

Her eyes widened in shock as she stared at me. "W-what's going on with you? You don't act like this," she said as she put her hand on my arm.

I shoved her hand off angrily. "Well maybe you should have gotten to know me better instead of making out with Daphne and crushing my heart," I spat as I stormed out of the classroom.

I quickly made my way down the hallway and into and empty storage closet. A minute later, the door opened and I started to tell whoever it was to fuck off until I saw it was Draco. He looked at me for a minute before deciding to come in.

I put my head in my hands as he put his  arm around my shoulders. I turned my face into his chest and cried silent while he rubbed my back soothingly. "I-it hurts so b-bad," I cried out.

Draco continued to rub my back soothingly. "I know it does. That's why it's called a heartbreak. It's not supposed to be fun," he said.

I sniffles. "I know that but why does it hurt so much? It feels like she ripped my heart out of my chest and stomped it on the ground."

"I know it does and she's a fool for letting you go. She never should have cheated on you. Your an amazing person and you deserve a girl that's going to make you happy. If she's going to hurt you like that then she may not be the one," he said soothingly.

That only made cry harder. "I really wanted her to be the one though! I really love her! I thought she felt the same but she didn't! It's not fair," I wailed.

Draco just held me in his arms as I cried.

When I finished crying, a sudden strong wave of fatigue came over me and I would have collapsed if Draco didn't catch me. "Woah carefully there. C'mon lets get you back to back to your bed, I'll collect all your work for the day," he said.

I nodded. Draco wrapped his arm around my waist and helped me back to our dorm. As soon as we made it through the door, I stumbled over to my bed and collapsed onto it, falling asleep instantly.

✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳✦✯✳

When I opened my eyes, I was in the middle of a misty meadow.

I heard shouting and quickly turned around to see my mother and Pansy in a heated battle.

Bellatrix was throwing spell after spell and Pansy blocked them as best as she could.

I watched in horror as the two battled. I screamed at them to stop but neither one seemed to hear me. I shouted and shouted but my voice fell onto deaf ears. It was no use they couldn't hear me.

Just then, Pansy looked up at me and got distracted for a moment. I felt my heart stop when I heard the spell my mother cast. "Sectumsempra! "

"No!"

The next thing I knew, I jumped in front of Pansy and got hit with the most painful thing imaginable.

"DELILAH!!"

Pansy fell to my side, her face stained with tears. "No no no don't leave me! You stay alive ok? I can't loose you!" She sobbed.

I smiled weakly. "P-Pansy, I-I still love you," I said quietly.

Pansy sobbed harder. "I still love you too," she said.

She pressed her lips to mine with a passion I never felt her use before. All too soon she pulled away and pressed her forehead against mine.

"Someone help!!" She yelled.

I felt my body go cold. "I l-love you," I said as my whole world faded to black.

"NO!!!"

I woke up in a cold sweat. What in the hell was that?

I shook my head to clear my head of the odd dream and looked over at the clock to see it was 5 minutes until midnight.

I quickly threw on a jumper and a pair of shorts and quietly left the dorm and made my way to the room of requirements.

When I got there, Voldemort was standing in the hallway waiting for me. He barely registered that I was there and made his way inside the room of requirements with me following.

When he got in the middle of the room he stopped and turned around. "Today we're going to learn about deflecting. Get your wand at the ready," he commanded in his cold voice.

I stood in a defensive stance with my wand in front of me. The next thing I knew spells were flying at me left and right. I deflected as best as I could but a spell hit me in the stomach that sent me flying backwards into the wall.

I felt to the ground clutching my stomach. Fuck that hurt worse than cramps.

Voldemort marched over to me and grabbed the collar of my jumper and pulled me up. "That was pathetic. Get your ass up and try again."

I nodded and tried to ignore the pain in my abdomen. I got back into place and started again. This time I lasted a bit longer but my guard slipped for one second and a sharp pain hit my leg.

I fell to my knees in agony as he watched emotionless. "Is that the best you got? You're terrible at this. Try again," he commanded.

I gritted my teeth and stood up and shook out my limbs and resumed my stance. Adrenaline courses through my bones as I deflected spell after wordless spell. After a while I grew exhausted and got hit often. Everytime I did I grew angrier and angrier.

After a few hours I was sore from head to toe and I was panting. "Again," he commanded.

I took my stance once more and deflected again and again but just like before I got hit and flipped backwards and landed on my back. Voldemort came to stand over me. He glared down at me. "Crucio," he said darkly.

Just then, the most painful feeling I have ever felt spread over my body. I screamed and twitched in agony as the pain continued.

After a few minutes the pain ceased and I slowly opened my eyes.

Voldemort had the scariest look I had ever seen. "You're absolutely pathetic. You will never be a good witch and you are a disappointment to your name. I wish I had a different daughter who did not disappoint me," he spat.

Voldemort smacked me across the face and with that he left, leaving me on the ground heartbroken and in agony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 361 18
Hey guys! This is my book for all me random Harry Potter Oneshots, except the ones with Wolfstar or Jily because I have a separate book of that. I al...
161K 2.9K 34
Just random oneshots. Mostly drarry with a few linny, pansmione, and wolfstar sprinkled in. Maybe angst and fluff. Definitely no smut. All of the cha...
15.3K 506 43
All the Characters belong to J K Rowling. I only own the story line. This is a fanfiction of Draco and Pansy. Because I think Pansy also deserves a...
106K 2.8K 22
They both want each other, but will they get what they desire? Find out in.. CROSSED WIRES Thanks to @HermioneGranger30501 for the amazing cover!! P...