Genshin Impact x Reader Onesh...

By genshin_impact_simp

Cover credits to MiHoYo/Hoyoverse. I do not own the characters or the game, only the writing. Updates will c... More

Hello! (Request Here)
𝒜𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝑒 ⁽ᴬˡᵇᵉᵈᵒ ˣ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ, ᴿᵒʸᵃˡᵗʸ ᴬᵁ⁾
ᴘᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ (𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘈𝘜)
ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘜)
ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ꜰᴀᴛᴇꜱ. (𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦!𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴠɪᴇᴡ (𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘩𝘢 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
"ᴍᴇᴀꜱʟʏ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟꜱ." (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴀ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴀɴɪᴛʏ. (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ꜱᴜɢᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛꜱ (𝘙𝘢𝘻𝘰𝘳 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴀ ᴘᴏᴇᴛ'ꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘩𝘢 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ꜱɪᴄᴋɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ. (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴇᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴀʟ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ (𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ (𝘋𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘤 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 (𝘌𝘪 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ. (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴀ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴅ (𝘙𝘢𝘻𝘰𝘳 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ꜰʀɪᴠᴏʟᴏᴜꜱ ʙᴀɴᴛᴇʀ (𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ɪꜱ ɪᴛ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ? (𝒳𝒾𝒶𝑜 𝓍 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇)
ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘʟᴇꜱꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜. (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
(Kunikuzushi) Just a small thought...
(Venti) Just a small thought...
(Diluc) Just a small thought...
(Kazuha) Just a small thought...
ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ɪɴꜱᴀɴɪᴛʏ (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰᴜʟ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛꜱ (𝘌𝘪 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
"ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ..."(𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘢 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ'ꜱ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ (𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪 𝘹 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) PLATONIC!
ᴛʜᴇ 'ꜱᴘᴀʀᴋ' ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴜꜱ (𝘒𝘭𝘦𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴜɴꜱᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ (𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘩𝘢 𝘹 𝘉𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴍᴇʟᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ. (𝘈𝘭𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘮 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ʙᴇɢᴜɪʟᴇᴅ (𝘒𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘩 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
"ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜɴꜱᴇᴛ ɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ."(𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ. (𝘈𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
"ᴍᴀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ?" (𝘋𝘪𝘭𝘶𝘤 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ᴛᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ, ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇꜱ.(𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯!𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)
(Kazuha) Just a small thought....
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. (Cyno x reader)
ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴀʟᴠᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ (Xiao x Reader)
ᴇɴᴛɪᴄɪɴɢʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ (Siren!Kazuha x Reader)
ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ (ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ!xɪᴀᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)
(Kazuha) Just a small thought...

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ (𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘦 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳)

2.7K 40 10
By genshin_impact_simp

Waves rolled onto the grains of sand, seafoam dissolving onto the sunburnt rocks that sat on the grains of sand, sizzling at the exact moment it made contact. The smell of sea wafting through the air as [Y/N] got closer and closer to the docks, nearly stumbling upon her own footing as she ran. Excitedness rushing through her body, the gossip and laughter of the people near her fell on deaf ears. She grinned from ear to ear, her eyes scanning the crowd of people leaving the ship from Snezhnaya for a certain ginger.

Gloved hands covered her eyes from behind, "Missed me, did you?"

She knew that voice. That familiar cheery tone, that sweet light voice.

"I don't know, did I?" A soft chuckle left her as she placed her hands over his, peeling them off her face.

She spun around on her heel to be met with her lover, holding the same mirth in his oceanic eyes that she had. His orange locks were slightly ruffled by the wind, yet they still framed his face perfectly. A smile graced his face, his eyes crinkling ever so slightly as he revealed his pearly whites.

It was him, Ajax. Not Childe or Tartaglia, not him as the 11th Fatui Harbinger. Titles held no weight at the time, nor did they matter at all. He was her Ajax, the man she loved and that was it. That was all that mattered at that moment.

He laughed, spreading his arms to welcome her into an embrace. She didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around him tightly, and he did the exact same. His hair tickled her cheek once she had placed her chin on his shoulder, but she didn't care.

It had been months since she's last seen him, the only way they have communicated was through letters. He also sent her little trinkets that he had collected through his journey, saying that they reminded him of her, or he thought she may have liked it. It was sweet. But she couldn't help but long to see him again, to hear his tinkling laughter, to hear his frolicsome voice and to see his adorable grin. He had completely beguiled her as she had beguiled him.

"Well, it seems to me that you did, princess." There was it again, his tinkling laughter. She could feel him smiling against the crook of her neck.

She laughed, "Perhaps I did."

The people surrounding them didn't matter, nor did the noise. They couldn't even bring themselves to care even a tad bit.

"I missed you so much." He whispered, squeezing her slightly. "My subordinates probably got tired of me talking about you so much."

"I pity them now."

Chuckling at her minor comment, his arms began to unwind themselves around her as he began to slip away from her embrace. The lack of warmth bothered her slightly, but she was sure it bothered him as well.

"Let's go home," He held out his hand for her to take. This time, his voice was softer. Light like the clouds and soothing like the calm ripples of a lake.

She couldn't bring herself to deny his request. So, lacing her fingers with his while feeling bits of his warmth from his palm seep into hers, they walked. Towards their home, together at last.

(A/N: Hello, everyone! Thank you for the votes, I literally jump in joy when I get a notification. I get so happy. Thank you guys for all the reads, it made my day many times. Remember to drink water and don't skip meals. <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.4K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | 暗黙の a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...
59.6K 796 80
Genshin Oneshots All are written by me, please do not take as your own.
19.8K 414 23
!ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING PLEASE BE NICE! No lemons for you 🫵 Mostly fluff Only males sorry Obviously I do not own Genshin impact (I also do not o...
214K 3.6K 32
❝ 𝑨𝒘, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔𝒌 �...