HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION (18+)

By Taevya369

"Is my Seraphina afraid of me? " Her soul quivered in fright hearing that extremely hoarse voice whispering... More

INTRODUCTION
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
For The First Time
A Forbidden Touch
Breaking The Rules
A Sweet Little Thief
Ruin & Love
An Insatiable Rainfall
A Promise For Eternity
A Caring Liar
A Blessed Morning
A Terrifying Feeling
A Wrongful Right
A Forbidden Beginning
In Someone Else's Arms
His Forbidden Need
You're Worst
A Fear Of Losing
Does It Scare You?
Her Forbidden Feelings
I Hate You
Away From You
A Bad Dream
Chosen For Herself
The Very Second
Her Azure Eyes
A New Friend
A Screaming Silence
Not Done Yet
The Malicious Sinner
Escaping
He Is A Monster
ANNOUNCEMENT

I Want You

10K 568 267
By Taevya369

----------------------------------------------------------HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

Taking his long and urgent strides, he walked towards the direction she had disappeared . His feet halted in front of that house's backdoor and he frowned in disbelief by watching it wide open.

She had not even locked the door behind her. How irresponsible? What if someone barged in? But for now, he was going to be that intruder.

He stepped inside the door and roamed his grey eyes everywhere in search of that blue eyes enchantress but she was nowhere to be seen. He shut the door and locked it .

Again his gaze wandered his entire surrounding which was looking pretty normal, nothing less, nothing more. The entire house was beautiful and simple in its own way. It wasn't luxurious but satisfying enough to live happily.

He walked further inside and then saw two rooms in the corner of that living hall. He jogged towards them and searched for her in them but she wasn't there.

He groaned in exasperation and then trailed his eyes to find another place where his gaze caught those stairs which were going towards a room and that was the only room left in that house.

His feet climbed those stairs to reach that room. He stopped in front of that door which was slightly open. He grabbed its knob and was about to push it forcefully but stopped when he heard the loud voices of her sobbing and whimpering.

Dammit, she was still crying . How many tears she had in those beautiful azure eyes, he wondered. He took a heavy breath to calm himself down because she was already crying and if he even raised his voice at her, he knew she would definitely pass out in fear and panic which he definitely didn't want.

He slowly pushed that door and stepped inside and his gaze bewildered by watching that room from inside. Everything inside that room was made of pale grey color. Walls, interior, furniture, everything. He had never expected her room to be like this because her personality didn't suit it.

Her room was giving a beautiful dreamy vibes, but not a dream of fairy tales but a dream of beautiful reality. His icy grey orbs admired that pale grey surrounding around him until it stopped on that round shaped bed in the middle which was also of grey color and finally his restless eyes fell on his calmness.

There she was sitting on her bed, curled up like a kid while hugging a teddy bear which looked bigger than her size.

Her face was buried into that teddy and she was whimpering her heart out. Her presence was enhancing that room's beauty more. She was like a beautiful broken doll captured in the walls of that grey cage.

He sighed hearing her crying. She didn't even notice his presence which made him start walking towards her.

He extended his arm to touch her shoulder when he heard her uttering those in between her sobs.

"H.. He's bad, Tinnie. He's very very bad, "

He mentally rolled his eyes hearing her complimenting him but his eyes widened when he heard that name. Tinnie, that teddy was her Tinnie.

He was planning on killing a teddy bear. He was getting jealous of a damn toy. A teddy, he scoffed in disbelief but then he remembered her words that she slept with him. He's soft, cute and beautiful. Now he understood why she wasn't capable of sleeping without her Tinnie, the love of her life.

He mentally chuckled. She really was something else.

"I.. I will never meet him again, "

Her words took him out of his trance. Well too late, he is already present inside your room, Ms. Miller, he thought.

He sat beside her but restrained himself from touching her but Seraphina noticed his presence finally when she felt the bed beside her to shift.

She unburied her face and slowly tossed her head and saw that cold, rude and most arrogant human of her life. She took out her face and his chest tightened by watching her cheeks and nose which had reddened due to her uncountable number of tears.

"Why are you in m…my house? " She questioned him while trying to sound as cold as him but even her cold voice was too soft and sweet.

"Go back to your home now, " She told him and again buried her face into her teddy bear and continued to weep slowly.

He didn't know what to do anymore? How to make things up to that tears queen? But then something caught his mind.

He leaned slightly closer to her face and gently said.

"Won't you introduce your Tinnie to me, Sera? "

Seraphina tossed her head and peaked at him through her one eye and hugged her Tinnie more tightly.

"Tinnie doesn't like meeting with rude and bad people, " She replied and again snuggled her face into that teady.

He smiled at her sophisticated way of cursing him. She was really turning him into a maniac. He was enjoying his own insult now.

"Well then I apologize for being rude and bad towards Tinnie, " He spoke. Now he was apologizing to a lifeless toy. What else was she going to make him do in future, he wondered.

Seraphina didn't reply and didn't look towards him.

"I am hungry, " He said with a hope she would give in but.

"We don't have food in our home. Go back to your own home, " Seraphina replied, making him stunned.

Her cute anger was really stubborn but not more than his evil mind. He smirked and played his last card. He got up from the bed and spoke

"Ok then, I am leaving because I have to reach my home in order to eat something and who knows I might faint in hunger while driving, " He uttered in a fake sorrowful tone and then saw her slowly taking her face out from her teddy bear.

"Take care, Seraphina, " He smirked and then turned around to leave but exactly that happened , which he had expected.

Seraphina clutched his hand with her soft palm and stopped him.

"There are some chocolate pastries present in our fridge. You can eat them , "

He turned around hearing her low and calm voice. His body filled with a strange kind of emotion by watching her care for him in her beautiful eyes.

"And there are some cookies and fruits also present in the kitchen. You can also eat them. Let's go, " She stated and tried to drag him with her but he didn't move from his place.

And Seraphina wasn't capable of forcing his huge body to move. She also stopped and turned around to look at him. She gave him a confused look who was just gazing at her and finally closed that rational distance between them.

Butterflies started dancing inside her tummy when he again came closer to her and stared into her eyes for a while. This time  his gaze was gentle but still intimidating. He bowed his head to match her face level

"Why are you being so sweet and caring towards a stranger, Sera? " He whispered , fanning his warm breath on her face.

Seraphina took a couple of seconds to process his question and when she understood it, she shrugged her head.

"You're not a stranger , " She answered honestly and he just heard her.

"You're Nate's head boss. You pay money to Nate for his hard work and we use that money to pay for our livelihoods. So you are automatically a part of mine and Nate's life. "

He became speechless at her answer. How could she even think about something so deep like that? Her mind was ethereal and innocuous just as her soul.

"And besides you helped me yesterday from those b.. bad people who were… '' Seraphina was even terrified to speak those words and her fear gleamed up in her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by him.

He placed his palm over her cheek and looked deeply into her eyes.

"Till the day I am alive, I won't let anyone or anything to hurt you, Sera, " Those words escaped from his mouth on their own which sealed their fates in one frame.

Seraphina was too fascinated by his words that he was doing so much for her. He was only rude but a very good human, she thought . He just looked like that handsome evil prince but he wasn't evil like him.

Yes, he wasn't evil because he was deviously sinister. But she didn't know about it at that time.

Seraphina smiled warmly and spoke.

"Thank you, sir. "

The way she called him sir provoked so many feelings inside him and most of them were not so innocent and if they were something, they were everything but innocent.

They both were gazing into each other's eyes when his phone beeped, breaking their trance. He took out his phone and saw Nathan's message.

"Your brother has to take the long route for his home because the shortcuts are still not safe. He tried your home's landline but you didn't pick it up so now he's getting worried, " He informed her in one breath.

Seraphina's eyes widened. She was drowned so much in her crying that didn't even hear the bell ringing. She turned around to storm out of the room but he cupped her wrist and pulled her back to her place.

She gave him a cute tiny pout and spoke.

"I need to call Nate. He's worried, "

"I have already messaged him that you're safe and I am present here with you in your home . Your brother will be here in half an hour , " He said, making her sigh.

"Thank you , " She spoke and he nodded.

Seraphina gave him a tiny cute smile but then her smile dropped all of a sudden which made him confused.

"Sir, please don't tell Nate about what had happened yesterday outside my school, " Seraphina requested him because she knew he hadn't told about it to her brother yet because if he would have done it then Nathan would have asked her about it and would have been terribly worried more.

He gazed into her pleading eyes and spoke

"And why would I lie to him? "

"You don't have to lie, just hide the truth from him because Nate will become more worried and I know he will even start considering himself responsible for it which I don't want, so please please. Don't tell about it to Nate please, sir, " She stated but he didn't reply and continued with his straight face.

Seraphina caged his hand in both of her palms and gave him her puppy eyes .

"Pleeeeeeeeeeease, "

He grinned by watching her adorable way of persuading him.

"Fine. I won't tell anything to your brother, "

Seraphina was about to dance in happiness but those grey eyes had some other intentions for her.

"But what will I get by hiding it from him? "

She got stunned at his question and by seeing that evil smirk playing on his lips.

He smirked at her reaction and travelled his arm towards her waist and held it. Seraphina was so busy staring at him that she didn't even protest.

"Because I am a businessman and I do nothing for free, Sera, " He whispered ,staring into her oceanic eyes.

"Wh.. What do you want, sir? " She asked, gulping because she had no idea what his demand was going to be.

His smirk turned more devious at her question, until.

"I.. I won't give my T.. Tinnie to you, " She stuttered with her trembling voice, making him startled at her words.

He heaved in disbelief. How could she be so naive? What exactly would he do with that good for nothing teddy bear when his mind had planned to do no so innocent things to its innocent owner.

He took his face a little bit closer to her and gazed into her afraid eyes.

"I have no interest in taking your Tinnie because lately my interest has been captured by its blue-eyed owner, " He huskily muttered, which turned Seraphina into ice at her place.

Their gazes bored intensely deeper into each other, when those words slipped from his mouth.

"I WANT YOU, "

---------------------------------------------------------
HIS FORBIDDEN OBSESSION -----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 337 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...
1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
2M 62.5K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
1.4M 50.2K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...