Brent's Story (A "Living With...

By SallyMason1

My name is Brent Parks and I have just about driven my girlfriend Rena to her limits. In a few days, she will... More

1 - My Friend Bobby
2 - Nightmares
3 - Becoming A Man
4 - Standing My Ground
5 - Grandpa Parks
6 - The Opposite Sex
7 - My First Kiss
9 - Altering Moments
10 - My Final Days Of Terror
11 - Meeting My Fairy Tale Princess
12 - No One Will Ever Come Between Us
13 - I Don't Want To Live Without You
14 - Betrayal
15 - The Last Day Of My Life
Copyright Information

8 - Valentine's Day

8.8K 480 222
By SallyMason1

This story is dedicated to palara26. Thanks so much for your support XD.

Valentine's Day

My fingers run over the soft plush of the little red bear who is grinning at me sillily, holding a heart shaped cookie in his hands which reads 'I Love You'. I'm sure that Ruth would love him and he is not even five dollars, plus Valentine's Day is only once a year after all.

The box of chocolates is already wrapped in a cute gift bag and the lady is just getting the bouquet of roses together. I ordered twelve long stemmed ones which will look pretty on her dresser next to the snow globe I bought her for Christmas. The next surprise I have planned will be in two weeks - on our six months anniversary. I already bought the present, a little necklace with a heart and a key.

I quickly add up my purchases in my head to ensure I will still have enough money for tonight's dinner. My dad has been quite stingy with my allowance lately, expecting me to get a part-time job after school which I have neither the time nor patience for. What does he want me to do - bag groceries in a supermarket? That's totally pathetic and so beneath me. Luckily my mom sees it my way and has been slipping me some extra money on the side.

In best of moods, I stroll out of the shopping center and get into my Ford pickup truck I got for my sixteenth birthday. I had been thrilled, wondering how my dad could afford a brand new car just for me until I found out that it was actually paid for by my trust fund money that I got from my mom's parents who died when I was little. Apparently, getting my own means of transportation was part of their will.

I hum to the latest Emeli Sande song on the radio, I believe it is called 'Clown'. Usually, I am not that much into slow songs but Ruth absolutely loves it and since we have been going out dancing a lot, I have been enjoying our closeness while grooving to the mellow sounds.

I have been ready to take our relationship to the next level for quite some time now, itching to finally get a good glimpse of what is underneath my girlfriend's clothes, but Ruth has been holding back and I figured that I, at least, deserved to grind her up during a slow song.

I pull into the driveway of my house and check my watch. I am supposed to pick up Ruth in two hours - plenty of time to get ready. When I slide out of the truck, my eyes fall onto the back door and I cuss under my breath. There is a small scratch I didn't notice before, likely some dumbass woman who let her shopping cart get loose in the parking lot without consideration for anyone else's property. Whoever that bitch was deserves a good slapping.

I hop under the shower and after some more mumbling and swearing, calm halfway down again. No need to let the damage on the car spoil my mood, there is nothing I can do about it anyways. I will tell my dad in the morning and he could take the truck to the shop to have it fixed. I tell myself that it is not a big deal since it is hardly noticeable but it still irks the shit out of me.

I get dressed in nice slacks and a linen shirt, planning to take Ruth to a fancy Thai restaurant in Alexandria. There are no real nice places in Quantico, only family joints to accommodate the soldiers on the base and those would be full of screaming children with snotty noses.

I have never liked kids who are misbehaved and disobedient to their parents but those seem to be typical phenomenon these days. I don't necessarily blame the little brutes but their incompetent parents. Discipline and order seem to be words to have vanished from family dictionaries and children can get away with murder without suffering any consequences. It is truly ridiculous and I have very little expectations of the leaders of tomorrow.

Still grouchy, I make my way to Ruth's house, hoping she will be ready. I hate waiting but she is the complete opposite which I find more than annoying. Her father answers the door, beaming at me with those weasely eyes. He is a clerk at a local gas station and dumber than a brick and as usual, I have to remind myself that Ruth was not only spared with most of his genes but also had no say in the matter when it came down to choosing her family.

Her mother greets me from the kitchen - she is a fulltime housewife and mother and has always had my approval. Just as Ruth, she has a certain resemblance with my mom and the two are friends in the church group. Ruth's mother is unfortunately much more involved, hence Ruth's tendency to prudency. I can only hope that my girlfriend will soon abandon her plan to keep her virginity until her wedding night since this is not a virtue I cherish.

I am ushered into the living room and subdued with a glass of water - of course Ruth is not ready to depart. Irritably, I check my watch every two minutes, my fingers drumming on the arm rest. The restaurant reservation is for seven thirty and if we don't leave in the next ten minutes, I will have to speed not to be late. It took me a month in advance to even get table and I hope she won't spoil this special night for us.

She is finally ready and I have to admit that the wait has been worth it - she looks stunning though her skirt is a little too short for my taste. I don't like other guys looking at my girl, those legs are reserved for me. Yet on second thought, I enjoy having such a cute accessory hanging on my arm since every other man in the restaurant will envy me. The picture doesn't only lift my mood but makes the skirt much more bearable.

Ruth is thrilled about the flowers and the chocolates, hugging me exuberantly when she unwraps the teddy. She is easy to please when it comes to presents and pretty much likes anything I find tacky. I hop from one foot to another, ready to go, and she finally bids her parents goodnight.

Her curfew is luckily extended until midnight which will give us plenty of time to eat and cuddle in the truck. My hand pats the pocket of my pants to ensure the condom is tucked away safely but still close by - just in case. Somehow I feel I will get lucky tonight, Ruth is giving me those smoldering looks I adore. She chats nonstop on our way to Alexandria and after a while, I tune out, grunting from time to time in agreement.

At some point, she turns up the radio and her shoulders begin to jerk in an even rhythm to the music which is hilarious since she adds silly faces, pretending to be a rock star. I laugh, having a really good time. Her crazy ideas always manage to cheer me up - that's why she is such a great girlfriend. I'm totally in love with her and I am pretty sure she feels the same.

During dinner, she continues to be the center of attention and I don't mind, watching her lips move with fascination. It is not that I find the conversation even remotely interesting but I imagine all kinds of stuff that she could do with that mouth. When my heat rises, I quickly lower my eyes and drown my desire with a good amount of cold water. She really is a very attractive girl.

I insist on desert over her protest and order one cheesecake with two forks. She always complains that she is getting too fat, probably only hoping that I compliment her figure which I usually do. It goes on my nerves that girls always make such a fuss about their weight and appearance but I have long given up in that respect. I dutiful confirm that she is absolutely beautiful which earns me a few content giggles. It's a game I have learned to play since my disaster with Melanie.

I slide my arm around her waist when we stroll back to the truck and nibble her earlobe. In response, she leans into me, her arm mirroring my action. This is my cue to pull her into an embrace, my mouth finding her lips. She tastes so good, like strawberries and cream, probably her lip gloss. The scent from her perfume turns me on and I press against her, my breath accelerating.

She is ready, I can tell, her lips parting and we passionately connect in a kiss. I groan, cupping the back of her head while little Brent is eager to participate when I begin to grind against her. I feel a shudder run through her when my fingers caress her thigh, turning me into a fan of the short dress. Pure lust is taking over.

She is startled when there is laughter in the parking lot and the magical moment is ruined. With an agitated hiss, I open the car door.

"Let's go somewhere else."

We drive off, neither of us in the mood for talking. She turns on the radio and the soft music from the Emeli Sande CD is soon filling the truck. I can barely concentrate when her hand moves in between my legs and starts rubbing me gently. I immediately refocus to find a dark parking lot where we can make out.

I pull in an abandon fast food joint and drive to the back of the building where we will definitely not be interrupted. She climbs in the back and I double check that the condom is still where it is supposed to be. My tongue runs over my lips when I look at her stretched out on the seat, my throat dry as sandpaper. A girlfriend like her is truly a privilege.

I slide next to her and begin kissing her neck, soft moans confirming that this is what she wants. When her head tilts backwards and her mouth parts in a sensual cry, I can hardly contain myself. My lips come down hard and I demand what is mine - she tenses for a brief moment before responding to my kiss.

Heat rushes through every inch of my body, pooling in my groin to a volcano. Little Brent is pulsing, urging to be let out of his cage. I slide her skirt up, my fingers finding the jackpot.

With a small yelp, she pushes against my chest. "What the hell are you doing, Brent? Get off me."

I heard that girls only say that but in reality, want you and pay no attention to her small fists, softly pounding on my back. It is just part of the foreplay.

"Lay still," I demand, slowly getting upset when she doesn't stop and refuses to kiss me. "Stop acting like you don't want this."

"I don't," she snaps but I just chuckle and continue to explore the forbidden zone. I'm sure it's just an act.

"Brent, stop." Her shrill voice fills the truck and I finally realize that she is serious. With a growl of frustration, I withdraw, glaring at her with narrow eyes. I'm mad as hell, feeling not only totally cheated but hurt by her rejection. Other guys in my class have been taking the V-card for ages but no - I had to find the one girl who had to be like Mother Therese.

Her eyes glow in the dark of the truck and I imagine a spark of mocking glee which drives me over the edge. She is toying with me which is not only totally mean but disrespectful. It was time that I put my foot down and teach her who was wearing the pants in this relationship.

I get a hold of her hair, pulling her head into place, totally ignoring her scream. Pain flares in her eyes mixed with utter confusion when I bring my mouth close to her ear.

"Now listen, Ruthie, because I am not going to repeat myself. You have toyed with me now for months but no more. You are mine and you will give me what I need."

When I glare down on her, tears have filled her eyes, she looks terrified. A sense of power is rushing through me - she doesn't deserve any better. My lips are trembling in anger when I kiss her hard, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She struggles at first but when I give her hair a good jolt, she gives in.

I pick up where we stopped earlier, my hand moving under her skirt. Tears begin to fall when I tear her panties off in one go.

"Please, Brent, don't do this," she begs. "Please, I love you."

Her words calm my rage, what the hell am I doing? She is still a terrible tease who deserves to be punished but I am not going to scoop so low and force myself on her even if she has been asking for it. I have too much self-respect for that.

I push her legs off the seat and she slides onto the floor of the truck.

"Fine then. Get on your knees and jerk me off."

Sobs battle her small frame but this time I am unyielding. I open my zipper and let Little Brent spring free but she still doesn't get with the program. After some more begging, I have finally enough and slap her hard in the face.

"You will do what you are being told, woman, or this will turn real ugly."

She whimpers but finally realizes for her own god that I mean business. Five minutes later, I'm in a bliss when Little Brent finally gets what he needs.

We drive home in silence, only the music is keeping me company. She has turned her back to me, staring out the window and I let her be. I figure she is upset but it is her own fault. If you play with fire, you ought to be burned.

As soon as we pull up to her house, she tries to get out but I grab her wrist and force her to face me. I'm still mad enough and want a goodnight kiss.

"Listen, you will not tell anyone about tonight, understood."

She obediently nods, I guess she learned her lesson.

"Now kiss me."

She bends forward and plants a soft kiss on my lips. I taste a metallic tang and pull away in disgust, getting a tissue from the glove compartment. I carefully dab the blood from the small cut on her lip.

"Put some ice on this," I suggest in a stern voice and she nods again with tears in her eyes. She is such a drama queen.

"You'll be fine tomorrow," I assure her, tracing her button lip. "I'm sorry I got so worked up and hope you still had a good time. I love you, Ruth, don't forget that."

She mumbles a 'good night' and I finally allow her to leave, speeding off with screeching tires. I turn up the radio and change the station to a rap song, drumming my fingers on the steering wheel to the rhythm of the music. Not once I feel bad about the events of the night - remorse would not hit me until the next morning. That's when I would learn for the first time what it meant to be in the dog house.

OK - so this was Brent's first really violent episode. Were you shocked? I wasn't sure if I conveyed enough of his feelings so let me know what you think? Any guesses what will happen to his relationship with Ruth?

Thanks for reading and apologies for the late update, will get back on the usual schedule again. I desperately needed a break and started a new project called "Between Two Worlds" - if you like a not so traditional SciFi story with romance, check it out.

As usual, I would love for you to comment and if you felt this chapter deserved it, push the little star in the corner to cast your vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...