Loving you is my only Sin (Be...

Yumikoo4 tarafından

"Don't expect me to love you" The man said with a cold tone. "I have never expected your love nor do I wish f... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: "I BECAME THE EVIL CONSORT??!!"
Chapter 2: "The Deal"
Chapter 3: The Everyday life of an Evil Consort
Chapter 5: Bonus Chapter!!
Chapter 6: 'Going back'
Chapter 7: 'Who am I?'

Chapter 4: "A Celebration or An Execution?"

1.7K 97 53
Yumikoo4 tarafından

____________________________________________________________________

The celebration is held in one of the main grand palaces. It's a palace with a large space in front of it. The Palace is surrounded by a lake and cherry blossom trees. The view is spectacular and can be enjoyed even when you are inside the palace. It's an excellent location for a celebration.

The Ministers and Officials that are part of the Royal and Noble faction will be there to show their support for their children. Other noble families will also be there.

Kim Dokja and Jin Woo arrived at the palace's main entrance. As the soldier announced Kim Dokja's arrival, all eyes were drawn to them.

Every person can't help but stare at the two. They can't help but think.

'How can anyone be this beautiful??'

Long black hair, pale porcelain skin, and foxy dark eyes that contains the stars in the galaxy. Red plump alluring lips that match the red hanfu the man is wearing.

It's their first time seeing the man entering the hall. The mysterious son of the Kim Patriarch. There's so little information about the man who became the Imperial Noble Consort of the Supreme Emperor. But now there is one thing they knew.......

'The new Noble Consort is extremely beautiful!!'

Kim Dokja can feel the stares burning his back but he is used to it. He just continued walking towards his seat while ignoring the stares that accompany his walk.

"It seems I'm not the only one who can't take their eyes off you, Your Highness."

Kim Dokja almost tripped at the unexpected comment from the man escorting him.

"Well, I think they're focused on your dazzling appearance Sir Jin Woo."

Dokja whispered to Jin Woo. He didn't know why would anyone focus on him he just thought that those stares that he feels because Sung Jin Woo is accompanying him.

Kim Dokja didn't notice the red tint that emerged on Jin Woo's ear. Kim Dokja just focus his attention on the front.

There are 2 rows of seats at the center of the hall, each row has seven Concubines occupying it. Above the two rows is a slightly separated higher seat reserved for him while the highest two seats above his chair are for the Emperor and Empress.

The Emperor and Empress seats are still empty, it looks like Yoo Joonghyuk is most likely not attending.

'Did he just dump the annoying job to me?'

Kim Dokja continued walking until he is in front of his seat. All the eyes are on him and he can't help but sweat a little at their intense stare. Slowly Kim Dokja sits on his chair and props his arm on the armrest while resting his head on his hand.

In the eyes of other people, the scene of Kim Dokja sitting on his chair looks like a Demon of Lust has descended and graced their lowly self with his presence and the way he nonchalantly sits in his chair, the look on his eyes as if he is staring at bugs he couldn't care less about. They all can't help the shiver that runs down their spine.

Jin Woo then moved away from Kim Dokja, but close enough to keep him in his peripheral vision and protect him.

Kim Dokja's gaze wanders around the grand hall. The music abruptly stopped, and the Concubines formed a line in front of him. Kim Dokja was taken aback when all of the Concubines bowed to him while maintaining a calm demeanor.

"We greet the Imperial Noble Consort."

"You may rise."

Slowly all the Concubines rose from their position and continued what they are doing.

As the celebration progressed, Kim Dokja became more and more bored. At some point, some Concubines approached him and tried to flatter him but he isn't even paying attention. He is lost in his thought when something caught his attention.

"—it's a shame that the Miss of the Kim Household has run away."

Kim Dokja turned his gaze to the Concubine that utter those words. A girl with brown hair, a fair face, and pink lips. Lady Soo Hae Jung is one of the nobles from the Noble Factions' daughter.

The favored child of Viscount Soo. In the novel, she is one of the Concubines the original Kim Dokja killed as revenge and because of her clingy attitude towards the Emperor.

'Is she saying that I'm lucky I'm in this position just because my sister run away??'

Kim Dokja thought it was cute. Kim Dokja can see the Kim Patriarch signaling him to take care of it.

'Sigh.... How troublesome.'

"My my, I think Lady Soo got it wrong."

Kim Dokja put on a serene smile on his face.

"How so?"

Lady Soo questioned while having a confused expression. She didn't care if it was true or not her only goal was this bitch in front of her. How dare he take something that's mine!!

"My sister did not run away. My father is just too soft-hearted and lets her be with someone she loves and spends her whole life with."

The other Concubines swoon and bought his lies. Well, who wouldn't love a romantic story?

"Oh my, it seems the rumors are not true then."

"Of course, it's just a rumor after all."

"Well, I'm just a bit worried since a half-blood would taint the Royal blood of his Majesty."

'What...?'

The hall slowly fills with whispers from nosy nobles who enjoy gossip.

Lady Soo can't help but feel smug after saying those words. She can see Kim Dokja's expression and she can't help but feel a little delighted.

'Ha! You should have known your place.'

She can't help but think like that but it didn't last long after she heard Kim Dokja's next words.

At hearing those daring remarks, Kim Dokja's smile became a little sharper, and his eyes became cold as he stared at Lady Soo.

"How dare a mere low-ranking Concubine to accuse me of being an illegitimate child."

As a result of Kim Dokja's words, the atmosphere in the hall became cold, as if they were walking on razor-sharp edges. From the corner of his eye, he notices the Viscount appeasing his father. Lady Soo is most likely acting on her own.

Now that he thinks about it, this happened in the novel as well. Lady Soo humiliated Kim Dokja at the celebration, forcing Dokja to flee while hearing the nobles' laughter and his father looked on in disapproval.

That's why Lady Soo is one of the first concubines Dokja killed in the novel.

Now the Concubines that side with the Royal Faction all remained in their seats and stayed neutral while the ones from the Noble Faction are tense after all Kim Dokja and Lady Soo are both from the Noble Faction and seeing that they didn't know who's side to take.

"No! That's not what I meant—"

Lady Soo tried to explain but was cut off by a sharp and cold voice.

"Do you think I'm stupid?"

The smile on Kim Dokjas's face is no longer present only his cold eyes that stare deep into your soul. Thinking about what happened in the novel made his blood boil. He didn't know why but right now Kim Dokja wants to see this thing beg on its knees.

"For your information, I am a legitimate child of the Kim Household unless you have concrete evidence that I am not you cannot accuse me of being so."

He can see Lady Soo trembling. He can't help but laugh at the sight.

'How pathetic.'

Kim Dokja's laughter filled the now silent hall. His laughter feels like a warm embrace but also as a sharp dagger pressed to your neck.

"And even if I'm an illegitimate child my position is still higher than you who is a mere low-ranking Concubine with a Viscount supporting you."

There is a threat to his words, he who has a higher ranking than her can easily get rid of her. Kim Dokja then said with an apathetic expression.

"Know. Your. Place."

With that, Kim Dokja rose from his seat and made his way to the exit, leaving Lady Soo shaking and the now cold and silent hall behind. Kim Dokja doesn't have anything to do because he is bored out of his mind at the celebration. He should leave now that he's accomplished one of his goals.

As Kim Dokja made his way out of the palace he can't help but enjoy the scenery. The cherry blossoms are in full bloom and some koi fish can be seen swimming at the lake. Once he gets in the middle of the narrow path he can see Yoo Joonghyuk making his way toward him.

When their eyes met Kim Dokja can feel the world tilting and then all he can see is black.

Yoo Joonghyuk is making his way to the Celebration after finishing some unexpected work. On his way, he saw his new Consort strolling out of the hall. When their eyes met he saw Kim Dokja losing his balance and falling to the lake.

Yoo Joonghyuk's eyes widen and he started to run towards the lake but before he could make it he froze on his spot as an unfamiliar scene overlapped with the image of Dokja's falling figure.

'No..... No! He can't lose him again!'

He didn't know what he would lose again but all he can do is run and save Kim Dokja.

"YOUR HIGHNESS!!"

Yet it looks like he is late again........ Yoo Joonghyuk can't help but just stand as he feels lost and helpless.

After Kim Dokja left Sung Jin Woo is quick to follow his liege. When he saw his back he can't help but smile and run toward him but that smile slowly fades as he saw his liege fall to the lake.

"YOUR HIGHNESS!!"

Sung Jin Woo shouts as he runs and dives into the lake to save Kim Dokja. He saw Dokja slowly sinking and swam towards him. He needs to give him some air.

'I deeply apologize for my action but it needs to be done. I hope you can forgive me, Your Highness.'

Jin Woo then presses his lips together with Kim Dokjas as he leans in close. Jin Woo then swam upward to the shore after giving Kim Dokja some air. After they have left the water, he gently places Kim Dokjas's body on the ground.

Jin Woo then checked Kim Dokja's breathing and when he found none he placed his hands on Dokja's chest and began pressing

"Apologies Your Highness."

Jin Woo connect their lips once more, he did it again and again until Kim Dokja spat all the water he consumed and started to breathe again.

Yoo Joonghyuk can just stand there and witness someone else save Kim Dokja but he then soon got out of his daze and quickly called for a doctor.

____________________________________________________________________

In a dim room, two dark figures watch as all it happens.

The smaller figure then comments as it watched Jin Woo dive into the lake.

"You know he's gonna hate you for that."

"I know." 

The taller figure answered while watching with an unreadable gaze as Jin Woo's lips connect with Kim Dokjas.

'I know'

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.2K 570 14
#1 koreandrama May 7 - May 24 ""Get back here or i'll chop your son's head off." He snarled, feeling victorious. Thick, red, liquid trickled down Su...
479K 32.9K 53
𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚... 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮'𝙨 𝙘𝙧...
59.2K 2.8K 36
Kim Minseo ran away from her house because she need to get married with her parents choice which she don't like it. She don't like the fact that she...
4.3K 324 12
" Nah, say you playin... " " Playing what? " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° [Alt. Title: The Princess will leap above death through her Harem!] Your...