Cherubic ~ The Society

By Alyssia-Rose-

๐•ฎ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–š๐–‡๐–Ž๐–ˆโ€ข ๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“๐–“๐–”๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–”๐–— ๐–•๐–‘๐–š๐–’๐–• ๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๏ฟฝ... More

Angelica Madelyn Russo
Who is Angelica Russo?
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
book
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY FOUR

TWENTY THREE

237 7 0
By Alyssia-Rose-

Angelica sat in Sam's room, hearing someone leaving in a rush, assuming it was Elle as she heard Campbell screaming at her moments ago. Walking to the window, Angel saw Campbell promptly getting in his car, driving off. "What the fuck?" She whispered, gripping onto the window sill as her vision went blurry, no longer seeing anything outside as she fell to the floor in pain.

Her sides and stomach burned along with her throat, making her feel as if she just smoked 5 packs of cigarettes. Angel felt sick come up her throat, refusing to let it come out as she tried to stand, gripping onto the bed for support. Sam didn't have the en-suite, so the closest bathroom required her actually leaving the room. 

Forgetting she had locked the door, Angel stumbled to it, gripping onto anything and everything she could. "Fuck." She mumbled as she spotted the keys on the floor, bending over to grab them and failing as she fell face first onto the carpet. 

Her hands shook as she reached out for the keys, finally gripping onto them as she then crawled towards the door, struggling to reach the handle from her spot on the floor. Once again, her stomach burned as she felt more sick by the minute, refusing to be sick in Sam's room she nudged the door open, sweating profusely as she crawled down the hallway to the bathroom. 

"Help! She- she's had a seizure or some shit!" Campbell burst into the hospital, a passed out Elle over his shoulder, Kelly ran to them both, guiding them to a bed as Campbell not so gently threw Elle down. 

"Kelly! You need to do the IV!" 

The room was full of people, throwing up, sweating, passing out, no-one was prepared for this. No one expected anything like this to happen, Campbell spotted Becca far away from the others, clearly not sick, he remembered Angel telling him she was pregnant, and so threw Becca a thumbs up as they caught eye contact. 

Allie lay down on a bed, Will in the chair besides her, "what the fuck is going on?" Campbell asked his cousin, who shrugged, "you need to leave." Will pushed him back, making Allie try to sit up, "leave it alone, Will. Where's Angel?" 

Campbell looked around before realising he had brought Elle here, not Angel, "she's at home, she's okay."

"Well can you double check, you seemed a bit preoccupied bringing Elle in here." Jason asked from behind Campbell, all of the guard except Grizz were here, after hearing about everyone falling sick they had all rushed to the hospital to see if they could help. 

"Shit, yeah, okay." Campbell pulled his phone out, calling his girlfriend, who was still using Cassandra's phone. 

Back at the house, Angel was puking in the bathroom, switching between being sick and splashing cold water on her face as she grew increasingly hot. Angel had lost all feeling in her right leg, though she assumed that was from falling and sitting on it for too long. 

Her left leg felt weak too, making her unable to stand, she could hear her phone ringing from down the hall, but she just shook her head as she threw up again. Lifting her head from the toilet, everything stopped, there was no more pain or noises for a moment. 

But a minute later, Angel found her own body throwing itself backwards onto the floor, shaking and writhing around. It was like an out of body experience as Angel could see herself uncontrollably moving on the floor, her arms and legs kicking and hitting air. 

Then it all stopped.

"Shit she's not answering, I gotta go." Campbell ran out of the hospital, Jason running after him, "I'm coming with you, just in case." They both jumped into the car, speeding away from the hospital and towards Campbell's house.

Angel groaned as her stomach burned again, this time she felt acid coming up her throat, burning as she threw up on the floor next to her, unable to get up from her space on the floor. Her right arm lay limp on the floor, so Angel resorted to banging her bracelet on the floor, not hard enough to break, but hard enough to mimic someone touching it. 

She felt Campbell's touch a moment later, the feeling leaving her arm like a static TV, ringing was all she could hear as her eyes slowly began to close, not being able to stop them, Angel accepted sleep, passing out on the bathroom floor.

"She was in Sam's room when I left!" 

"I don't know where that is!" Jason and Campbell ran into the house, leaving the car running and the front door open as they bounded up the stairs. Campbell ran into Sam's room, not seeing his girlfriend, but Jason stopped at the bathroom door, seeing Angel laying passed out in her own pile of sick and sweat. 

"Campbell!" 

Jason reached around, feeling for a pulse as Campbell came into the bathroom, "fuck, her pulse is incredibly slow." 

"Well let's go then!" 

Jason nodded, picking Angel up and running downstairs after Campbell, who had opened the backseat doors for Angel. Both of them jumping into their own seats, driving off again. 

"KELLY!" Becca yelled, she could clearly see Campbell and Jason carrying Angel from the window, both Kelly and Gordie ran to the window, looking at each other before running for another IV, clearing the bed closest to the door just as the two boys came in. 

"Put her down, put her down." 

"Her pulse is really slow, she was covered in sweat and sick and she'd left the water running and I don't know what else happened so for gods sake, help her Kelly. Please!" Campbell begged, watching as they prepped the IV kit, tapping onto Angel's veins as they entered it quickly. 

For the next few hours, Campbell refused to leave Angel's side, she woke up after two hours, still throwing up but feeling less pain as the IV was working. 

By the end of the night everyone had gone home, Sam regularly came to check on Angel, but not for long as he wanted to stay with Becca. Grizz came in, and Angel immediately knew it was bad, he gave her a small smile before heading over to Sam and Becca, pulling Sam aside as they began to talk and sign to each other quickly. 

Angel could only make out some of what they were saying, Grizz was asking if Becca's child was Sam's, then something about gardening with Sam. From her bed she couldn't see any of what Sam was signing so she didn't know what his responses were. 

-

The next day, Allie and the guard turned up at Campbell's house, requesting to see Angel. It was clear that the guard didn't want to be there, but Allie seemed persistent. Angel was asleep in bed when she was waken up, the Guard stood at the end of the bed and Allie sat on the chair near it. "What do you want?" 

"You brought a lot of food to the feast yesterday, and a lot of people got sick. We think it's from food poisoning." Luke said, making Angel roll her eyes weakly. 

"Are you forgetting that I also got sick? I nearly fucking died and you think I did this? If I wanted to kill myself I wouldn't take you guys down with me." Angel rolled on her side, cuddling into her blankets as she shivered. 

"Let's go Allie." 

"No! We all know she has some kind of vendetta against me, do you think it's a coincidence that I got sick?" 

Campbell scoffed, "the whole world doesn't revolve around you. Now get out, Angel needs to rest." 

The guard happily left, whereas Allie left, still determined to prove Angel had done this, "if anyone, and I mean anyone comes to me and thinks you did this. We will arrest you."

When Campbell was sure they were gone, he kissed Angel on the head, "I'll be back soon, I love you." Angel mumbled an answer back, half falling asleep. Campbell left the house with a small smile on his face, heading towards Elle's house. 

The door was unlocked, not that he was planning on knocking either way, so Campbell let himself in, walking quietly up the stairs and into Elle's room. The girl was asleep, so Campbell sat on the edge of the bed, patiently waiting for her to wake up. 

When she finally did, he gave her a creepy smirk, advancing towards her so they were face to face, "I know what you did."

Elle's eyes filled with panic, "I-I didn't do anything."

"You hurt my girlfriend, Elle. I didn't like that." He cocked his head with a mocking smile, grabbing the switchblade from his pocket. "You're just like me, psychotic." 

Her eye's filled with tears at his words, "No I'm not, no." 

Campbell nodded his head, waving the blade in front of her face, "but now, I've got to punish you for it, don't I?"

Elle shook her head, trying to move away from Campbell, failing as he gripped the back of her neck, not caring that she had also been sick yesterday, "why'd you do it Elle?"

"I knew you didn't like pumpkin pie, I was gonna bring it round. She doesn't deserve you!" 

"So how'd you get sick, hm? And Allie, and everyone else?" 

"Kelly convinced me to come to the feast instead, I didn't mean to hurt anyone." Tears freely fell down her face, making Campbell smile as he saw her fear. 

"But you meant to hurt Angel didn't you?" 

"She deserved it." Elle spat in his face, making Campbell laugh, clamping his hand over her mouth as he pinned her down to the bed, roughly grabbing her arm. "And you deserve this." 

Campbell entered the house with a clean switchblade, leaving with a blood covered one. 
Elle now had blood dripping all down her arm, a C boldly carved into it. Campbell's threat lived in her head, "If you do it again, it'll be my whole name."

-

Hey! So sorry for being inactive, I've been finishing my GCSE's and going through a pretty bad breakup so I've just been in bed all day for the past few weeks. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Follow my tiktok multiverseedits4 and stream emails I can't send by Sabrina Carpenter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 976 133
Alexandra has had a hard life. Father left her when she was ten, died in her Mother's arms right when it turned to her birthday, she was twelve becau...
19K 321 28
Dahlia Jenkins thought she had her whole life figured out she had planned everything that she wanted to do during her last days in high school and he...
34K 1K 16
in which Grizz Visser finds himself entranced by the quiet boy with the ginger hair. [The Society AU. I do not claim to own any of the characters I u...
4.6K 57 31
Society has fallen as the teens are in charge, chaos takes over the small, quiet town of West Ham. {Harry Bingham X OC} Started: October 3rd, 2022...