{ Han Jisung OneShots }

By kaiak69

I will do every ship w Jisung x skz!! NOT WOOJIN. I support Woojin and love all his work, if you don't pleas... More

Jilix «» Married
Jilix ~ ASMR
Skz x Jisung ; Breakup, baby
Pov: Han Jisung's Cameraroll (all x js)
Jeongsung ~ Dead lover
Jeongsung ~ My foxy
Jilix ~ Dream Boy
Chansung ~ Stay?
Minsung ~ True Love Story
Seungsung ~ In his arms
A/N Note..
Jeongsung ~ Mommy's Good Boy
Jeongsung ~ Hit me
Seungsung ~ Cheating
Quick Question!!
Fanfic Ideas I Want To Write
Chanlixsung ~ Ass
IMPORTANT QUESTION
*cough cough*
Skz x Jisung ~ Pregnant
Help me pick a ship again. + announcement
Skz x Jisung ~ Secret Relationship
Binsung ~ Heather
Skz x Jisung ~ Text
Skz x Jisung ~ Text pt2
Skz x Jisung ~ Rich Husbands
Jilix ~ New Teacher
Jilix ~ Merry Christmas, love
Chansung ~ Pregnant
Jilix ~ Them
Jilix ~ Everything hurts
Jilix ~ Falling For The Dork
Working On
Jeongsung ~ New Years
Jeongsung ~ New Years pt2
Jilix ~ Freckles
All Stories I Have On Drafts
Jilix ~ Best Friend's Mom
20K <3
Jeongsung ~ His Heart
Skz x Jisung ~ Home Late
Danceracha x Jisung ~ TASTE
Chansung ~ My Good Pup
NEW JILIX BOOK!!!
Skz x Jisung ~ His Babies
Hyunsung ~ His dad
Jilix ~ Mistakes
*evil laugh*
A/N again lol sorry
Jilix ~ True Rumors
I took a test lol, NSFW!!
Jilix ~ Jackson Wang's Party
yo
Seungsung ~ I Hate You
Minsung ~ Oh, my dear Sungie
Jilix ~ Bad boy's addiction
Announcement lmao
Minsung ~ You.
Minchansung ~ Cotten Candy
Jilix ~ Pain
Skz x Jisung ~ Gay.
Solo Sungie ~ Play with Sungie!!
Jilix ~ Toxic But Addicting
Jilix ~ The pretty boy
ELLOOOO
Hyunsung ~ Pretty baby
I'M SORRY LMFAOABHSGSHAGGS
Jeongsung ~ Maknae
Hyuninsung ~ Hands
Chansung ~ My pup
Hyunlixsung ~ Lee and Hwang
Just a quick talk :)
Jeongsungho ~ Mama and papa
PLEASE HELP ME OMGG
Jeongsung ~ Safe place
Jilix ~ The Moon
Jilix ~ I'm so proud of you
Seungsung ~ Minnie
UMMM HELLO?
Chansung ~ Target
I'm so funny
Jilix ~ Argument
Jilix ~ Twink
Taking a break.
Wattpad girl n her friend again LMAO
Y'ALL I'M SO SORRY-
Back lmao
Jilix ~ Pisskink
They're dating.
Skz x Jisung ~ Girlfriends
Jilix ~ Blueberries in love
WHO R U HELPPP
UHHH WHAT.
Jeongsung ~ Fantasy
Jilix ~ Beautiful Memories
Explaining a few things.
JILIX ONESHOT
Uhm so..
Chansung ~ Target pt2
Chansung ~ Ghostface
Important ‼️
Merry Christmas
Chansung ~ Target pt3
Jilix ~ Beautiful Boy
EVERYONE QUICK
NEW BOOK - HAN CENTRIC
Minsung ~ Dead to Me
Flirting ≠ Love
Jilix ~ Fucking Kill Me

Skz x Jisung ~ Mommy

12.8K 138 84
By kaiak69

Ship: Stray Kids x Han Jisung
Type: Fluff, nsfw, smut, mommy kink, kitty kink, puppy kink, blow job

(I WROTE THIS WAY BEFORE MAXIDENT BUT NEVER ACTUALLT FINISHED IT, NOW I FINISHED IT AND MAXIDENT IS OUT, DON'T GET CONFUSED!!)

Stray Kids. The K-pop group that is almost as famous as BTS by now. They look so innocent, so pure and cute and even adorable. If anyone would look at them sexually, they'd think that every single one of them are bottoms, some power bottoms of course. Well it was mostly Felix, Seungmin and Hyunjin that people think are feminine. Oh boy how they did not know that they're all tops. Seven of them are tops, only little Hannie is a bottom. Power bottom if I'd say it myself. They're more sexually active with Jisung than what any of their fans would think. They don't even know that they're in a relationship. Sadly one day, Jeongin who always no matter what calls Jisung mommy, accidentally says in on stage at the concert in his mic.
555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Everyone (skz) we're eating at the hotel. Well except for Jisung and Seungmin who we're in their dorm. Fucking.

"M- Minnie!" Jisung screamed out as Seungmin pounded into him. "Fuck~" Seungmin groaned as he gripped onto Jisung's tiny waist. "S- so- big!" tears flew out of Jisung's eyes. His legs we're shaking as he gripped onto the bed sheets. Seungmin bent down and kissed Jisung's neck. He sucked on his sweet spot. "Ah~ Puppy~" Jisung moaned at Seungmin's lips against his skin. Seungmin blushed at the nickname. He left a hickey there, on his neck. He's only aloud to leave one hickey on Jisung's body, that's the rule between the seven boys.

"F- faster!" Jisung yelled even though he was already overstimulated. Seungmin went faster and the sound of skin slapping together filled the room. Jisung came for the third time and he came A LOT. It was just a puddle of cum on the bed under him.

"F- fuck~ gonna- cum!" Seungmin moaned. "Cum- inside!" Jisung bit his lip. Seungmin smirked and came deep inside Jisung's ass. He pulled out and they both fell onto the bed.

They cleaned themselves up and fixed new bed sheets. Jisung could barely walk since his legs we're still shaking. Seungmin carried him to Chan and Minho's dorm where everyone else was. He knocked on the door and Felix came to open it. Seungmin walked in with Jisung was sat Jisung down on the couch. "So Seungm- IS THAT A HICKEY ON HIS NECK" Chan yelled. "Well ye-" Seungmin got cut off. "YOU KNOW WE HAVE A CONCERT IN A FEW DAYS AND YOU GIVE HIM A HICKEY ON THE MOST NOTICEABLE PLACE?!" Changbin then yelled.

"Hey calm down Channie and Binnie hyung, its fine" Jisung said. He didn't try to stand up and walk to them since he knew he'd fall. Jeongin put his hand on Jisung's thigh and it calmed down the shaking.

A few hours later

They had been playing board games the whole night. Jisung was sitting on Minho's lap while they we're playing. "Aaannnddd a six!" Jeongin said as he threw the dice but it was just a two. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" He yelled and fake cried. Jisung giggled and walked to Jeongin and kissed his head. "Not your fault that you suck at this game, well kinda I guess" Jisung shrugged and everyone laughed at his statement. "Don't be so meaaann!!" Jeongin pouted. "Hey no pouting" Jisung said and kissed his lips. "Okay mommy" Jeongin stopped pouting and smiled. He dragged Jisung down onto his lap and everyone continued to play.

The next day

They we're out on a restaurant since it was lunchtime. Jisung had to borrow the foundation Felix use for his freckles to cover his hickey. "This is too good" Jisung said as he stuffed his mouth with food. "Slow down on the food mommy, we don't want you chocking" Jeongin said but then realized what he said which made him facepalm. "Not like that hyungs.." he knew his hyungs we're looking at him. " "We don't want you chocking" that's the funniest thing you've said in a while" Hyunjin laughed.

"You know the last concert, people are talking about Hyunjin's dance in venom everywhere on TikTok" Felix said. Jisung chocked on his food and Chan started to carefully slap his back. Jisung chewed and swallowed. "Well no shit" He mumbled. "What do you mean?" Minho looked at Jisung. "Well he was popping his pussy" Jisung joked. Everyone laughed and Hyunjin blushed in embarrassment. "I get Jisung first after the concert" he said and they all started arguing except for Seungmin since he had him yesterday. "Ugh I'm not a toy" Jisung rolled his eyes. "Sorry m- mommy" Jeongin said.

His voice is so soft, its hot and adorable at the same time to Jisung.

"Its okay baby" Jisung looked at Jeongin's lips.

Back at the hotel

They entered Chan and Minho's room and Jisung quickly kissed Jeongin first. Jeongin kissed back and Jisung then kissed the rest of his boyfriends. "Thanks. God I was craving a kiss from you guys" Jisung said as he sat down on the couch. "Yeah same" Changbin shrugged. Jisung scrolled on tiktok and saw a Hyunlix ship video. He laughed and showed Hyunjin and Felix. They looked at each other in disgust and then looked away. "People are debating in the comment if you're boyfriends or just friends, its hilarious" Jisung kept laughing. "As if I'd ever date him" they said at the same time. "I bet his dick is smaller than a fucking pinky" Felix said. "OI YOU'VE SEEN MY DICK! ITS HUGE!" Hyunjin snapped back.

"Uhm m- mommy" Jeongin walked up to Jisung as Hyunjin and Felix we're arguing. "Yes baby?" Jisung put away his phone. "W- wanna watch a movie with me?" Jeongin asked (soft sub top😭).

"Of course!" they walked to Seungmin and Jisung's dorm and started watching a movie.

35 minutes later

Jisung looked up and Jeongin and Jeongin looked down at Jisung. They connected their lips and Jisung sat on the younger's lap. Jeongin shoved his tongue inside of Jisung's mouth. He was exploring the older for probably the 100th time.

His hands traveled down Jisung's back and down to his ass. He softly squeezed it making Jisung gasp.

They pulled away and looked into each other's eyes, before they could connect their lips again, the door was kicked open and the six other males came inside the room and looked at the scene.

"Damn maknae" Chan mumbled. Jisung only smiled and got off of Jeongin. "What do ya want? We we're having a momenttt" Jisung whined the last part. "Well JYP called us, we have to meet him at some private place I don't know" Changbin explained.

The next day

They we're at the concert, well- the concert hadn't started yet.

Jisung was getting his hair fixed while looking at his phone. He saw an edit on Felix and it was first videos of him looking cute and them BOOM he looked like a sexy college fuck boy.

Jisung gasped and his hair was done at that moment. He put the video onto favorites and giggled as he got up. He showed the video to one of the staffs that he's really close with.

"Oh damn- I'm sorry but you're hella lucky, he's sexy" the staff member said. "I know!! He's adorable and hot at the same time" Jisung whined. "Who is?" Hyunjin asked with the others beside him. "AH- oh.. No one" Jisung smiled innocently. "What're you watching?" Minho asked. "Noth-" Jisung was cut off. "Oh for fuck sakes. We're watching an edit of Felix, and Jisung said that he's adorable and hot at the same time" the staff rolled her eyes. Felix smirked and took Jisung's phone and watched the edit. "Oh wow I look hot in this edit" he said.

"Yeah no shit" Jisung rolled his eyes.

A few minutes later

They walked up on the stage and waved at all the stays out there in the crowd. They lined up and Chan started speaking. Felix snuck his hand behind Jisung and lightly squeezed his butt.

Jisung glared at Felix and Felix gulped and took away his hand.

"So thank you stays. You make stray kids stay!" Chan said and everyone started cheering.

After preforming venom

Minho walked up to Jisung and hugged him tightly. His hands on Jisung's waist and Jisung's arms around his neck. "I love you" Jisung whispered in Minho's ear. "Head when we get home?" Minho asked and Jisung giggled. "Maybe.." Jisung winked and walked away.

After Maniac

"Mommy can y-" Jeongin realized what he just said to Jisung. The crowd started cheering more and Stray Kids looked at Jeongin in shock. "No! He said 'Call me when you! Not Mommy! Not mommy!" Felix tried to make an excuse. They continued the concert while still kinda panicking.

After the concert

They came back to the hotel and Jisung looked seriously at Jeongin. "Yang Jeongin." He said sternly. "I'm sorry! It just slipped out!" Jeongin explained. "Guys it's all over tiktok.. people saying that Jeongin called Jisung mommy.." Felix said while looking at his phone. "I'M SORRY!" Jeongin was about to cry.

Jisung hugged Jeongin and Jeongin hugged him back of course. "Shhh.. it's okay baby. Don't cry. Everyone makes mistakes." Jisung kissed Jeongin's forehead. "I love you" Jeongin sniffed. "I love you too" Jisung smiled.

A few hours later

Jisung and Minho stood in Chan's and Minho's bedroom. Well, Jisung was on his knees.

"Well go on, my cock ain't gonna suck itself" Minho said. "What if Chan comes back?" Jisung asked. "Who gives a fuck? Suck him off to?" Minho smirked. "Wow.. you're so sexy" Jisung licked Minho's clothed member. He pulled down the elder's pants and could see how hard the elder was through his underwear.

He pulled down Minho's underwear and his hard member sprung out, almost hitting Jisung's face.
Jisung licked his lips and put his hand around the cock.

"You like that, kitty?" Jisung asked as he moved his finger around in circles on his tip.

"Oh fuck~ Mommy~" Minho moaned. "Look at you kitty, already so weak for me when you we're acting all tough just a second ago" Jisung giggled softly before licking the tip of the elder's dick.

"Stop fucking t- teasing" Minho moaned. Jisung giggled once again and put his whole member in his mouth.

"Mhm~" Jisung moaned on Minho's member as it hit the back of his throat. Jisung slightly choked as he kept on sucking the member.

"Holy- ah~ m- mommy~" Minho moaned.

Minho wrapped his fingers in Jisung's hair and started to fuck his mouth roughly, hitting the back of the younger's throat with each thrust.

"I'm gonna fucking cum" Minho groaned before cumming in Jisung's mouth.

Minho pulled out and Jisung stuck out his tongue, showing the cum before then swallowing it.

"You're so hot mommy" Minho smirked. "You too kitty" Jisung winked. "GUYS-" Hyunjin yelled, running into the room with the others behind him.

"Oh-" He stopped. "Sorry to disturb but JYP REALLYYYY needs to talk to us, I think it's about what Jeongin said.." Seungmin said.

Jisung stood up as Minho put on his underwear and pants again.

Jisung took a piece of gum before hugging Jeongin tightly. He was scared and softly crying a bit.

"It's gonna be okay" Jisung whispered as they started walking to the building.

"I'm sorry mommy.. hyungs" Jeongin sobbed. "It's all my fault if you guys get blamed" he looked down. "No! Don't say that baby, it's gonna be alright, trust me" Jisung kissed the younger's cheek.

At JYP building

They all sat down and JYP cleared his throat.

"I'm sure you all know what this is about.." he began. "First of all, I'm sorry I called you this late" he said.

"I'M SORRY I CALLED JISUNG MOMMY ON STAGE!" Jeongin blurted out. JYP sighed heavily.

"Yeah.. You will have to come out with your relationship" JYP announced. "It's the only thing I can possibly think of" he said, almost sadly.

"Then we will do that" Chan nodded. "Oh no not all of yours relationship, only Jisung's and Jeongin's" JYP explained. "What?! You can't be serious!" Changbin yelled. "Why not?" JYP raised an eyebrow. "Because it's not fucking fair you- you- YOU OLD MAN!" Changbin yelled again. "I.. actually agree" Jisung spoke up. "It's not fair towards the others, nor me. I will only be able to be seen kissing and stuff with Jeongin in public and not the others" he explained, the others agreeing.

"You will lose fans" JYP said. "Don't care" Felix said and the others once again agreed.

The next week

It was a week ago that Stray Kids announced their relationship. Of course they've gotten hate, a lot of hate. But they have gotten more love than hate which they're very happy about.

Jisung can now be seen in public with his boyfriends and he love it.

Too bad those fangirls really wants to hurt Jisung.. hopefully nothing happens to him
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Might make a part 2 if y'all want, heh.

I'VE BEEN DYING TO FINISH THIS OS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 15.1K 58
Both Minho and Jisung had been single for a while. But that was about to change when their shared friend decided to introduce the two. Text & Normal...
174K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
7K 154 8
Han Jisung x skz oneshots because sometimes I'm just feeling a little bored and I personally don't think there is enough of jisung centric. This is m...
3.2K 103 19
^_< -★ 𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 : 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼 : 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓾𝓷𝓰 , 𝓙𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓱𝓸 , 𝓳𝓲𝓵𝓲𝔁 , 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓲𝔁 , 𝓼𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓾...