Love That's Ugly (Completed)

By shinyjaiswal

Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of th... More

Characters
Not A Choice
Agree To Disagree
Fairytale
Cafe Serenity
Welcome to Wedding Hell
Negligence
Sick
Crossing The Line
Annoying Bub
Another Secret
Stained With Lies
Falling In Despair
Getting Out Of Control
Don't Fall In Love
Learning To Live
Potatoes and Blanket
A Fragile Peace
A Lifetime of Pain
A Trip To Bar
Reunion
Pretty Little Things
Notifications
Doormat
Starved of Love
Pretty Lotion
Melting For Him
An Unwanted Guest
Inappropriate Request
First Ever Birthday Party
Money is Everything
Running Away
Blood Is Weaker Than Love
Guilty Conscience
Good News
Life Is Unfair
Overwhelmed
Burden
Precious Tears
Counterattack
Sandcastle Of Forever
A Step Closer To Death
Sanguine Love
Home Without Love
Happiness Suits You
Sky
Stalker
Book Signing
Merry Christmas

Choker

3.5K 189 29
By shinyjaiswal

Gulf and Vegas were sitting on the table. Yes, you read it right- on the table. Why? Because they wanted to see whether the table would break under their weight or not. Mew had tried to drag them off it but they wouldn't budge. It seemed like he was dealing with two kids. At least Gulf's behavior could be explained but Vegas just needed any excuse to act childish. They had pillow fight last night and Mew had to physically tackle them in order to stop it.

"Both of you get off the poor table." Mew said.

"No." They said in unison. Mew let them be. He would only be wasting his strength.

Around midnight, Gulf was sitting in his room with his laptop while Mew was sleeping and Vegas had gone out with his friends. Gulf wanted to buy few more things so he had to make more money for that. He went to Mew's room to make sure he was sleeping. It would be disastrous if he found out about this. Gulf logged into his account which was made under the alias 'Twink'. He hadn't liked using this as his username but it attracted people so he stuck with it. He had received lots of messages since he hadn't been active for a week. Everyone had been missing him and they wanted him to upload something soon so he got to work. He was busy focusing on the screen that he didn't knew when someone opened the door.

"What are you doing, Gulf?" Mew asked.

Gulf was startled by the sudden interruption, "M-Mew, what are you doing here?"

"I woke up to drink water and saw lights on in your room. What are you doing on laptop so late at night?"

"N-Nothing." Gulf stuttered.

Mew frowned, "You're lying."

"N-No. Why would I lie?"

Mew moved towards the bed and Gulf closed the laptop in panic and hid it behind him.

"Why are you hiding the laptop?"

"I'm not. I'm just closing it because my work is done."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

Mew swiftly grabbed the laptop from Gulf and took few steps back. Gulf jumped on him to retrieve the laptop and both of them tussled for a while.

Gulf screamed, "Give it back."

"I'll after checking it out."

"You're invading my privacy."

"I'm but it's necessary."

"No, it's not. Whatever I'm doing on my laptop is none of your business."

Mew teased him, "Were you watching porn?"

Gulf blushed, "I wasn't."

"That's nothing to be ashamed of."

"That's not the case."

"If it's not then why are you freaking out so much?"

"Give it back."

Mew opened the laptop and before the page could load, Gulf pushed Mew making the laptop fall to the floor and break. There was complete silence after that.

"What the hell, Gulf?"

"What? Why are you getting angry? I should be the angry one here? You broke my laptop."

Mew looked at incredulously, "I did? You pushed it from my hand."

"Because you were invading my privacy. Had you not taken it in the first place this wouldn't have happened."

"What was there that you had to go such length?"

"None of your business. Now get out of my room."

"Gulf, you're incorrigible."

Gulf pushed Mew out of his room and locked the door. He could still feel his heart hammering like crazy in hua chest. It had been so close. He picked up his broken laptop and put it on the table. He would have to get repaired. His mind had gone blank when Mew opened it. The fear was so intense that he had decided breaking the thing would be a better option. He was really angry with Mew. Why did he have to be so stubborn about it? Next day wasn't any better. Things were tense between Mew amd Gulf. Mew had gone to office without eating breakfast. Vegas had been curious about the fight but Gulf just told him it was nothing.

"Gulf, I leased an apartment so I'll be moving out tomorrow."

"Really? I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

"Can't you just stay here?"

Vegas laughed at that, "No, Gulfie. I can't. I have already intruded enough."

"You'll visit, right?"

"Of course. You're my best friend."

"Let's have farewell party for you tonight."

Vegas smiled, "Costume party?"

Gulf's face brightened at the idea, "Definitely."

So both them get busy with preparing for the party. They cook lots of delicious food and dessert and buy pretty clothes to wear. After getting ready they were waiting for Mew to come home. They had informed him about the party which he agreed to attend but refused to dress up. Mew came back a bit earlier than usual. He freshened up while Gulf and Vegas were busy in the kitchen with dessert. He changed into casual shirt and jeans. He came to the living room and stopped in his track when he took in what Gulf was wearing.

"What the hell are you wearing, Gulf?"

Gulf twirled around, "Don't I look pretty?"

Mew stared at him open mouthed, "Stop twirling."

Gulf pouted, "Why?"

"Are you wearing a choker?"

"Yup. Isn't it beautiful?"

Mew turned towards Vegas, "Did you buy it for him?"

Vegas said nervously, "Not really."

They ate the food and cake in tense silence. Vegas wanted to get out of here. He could feel Mew's anger radiating towards him. Gulf was munching on food happily oblivious to the growing tension.

Vegas spoke first, "I have to go out to meet my friends for couple of drinks. Don't wait for me. Bye." And he rushed off.

Mew cleared the dishes and turned towards Gulf, "Are you stupid?"

"Why are you talking to me like that?"

"Why are you going around wearing that?"

"Because it's pretty."

"Do you have any idea what is that doing to me?"

Gulf looked at him in confusion, "Huh?"

"You're doing this deliberately, aren't you?"

"I don't understand."

"Gulf kanawut, you're driving me crazy."

"Am I? Why?"

Mew smirked, "Should I tell you, bub?"

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 19.3K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...
84.9K 5.5K 36
This is the typical story of your boy next door. Gulf is a shy one and thinks himself as the most imperfect boy in every aspect. Little did he know...
47.8K 3.3K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...
332K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...