Baby Girl

By Truly_MadlyDeeply

Three years ago Avery-Rose had her entire life set in stone. She was a model, cheerleader, had the perfect bo... More

Baby Girl
[1] Back Home
[2] Loki
[3] Big Girl Bed
[4] Baby Daddy
[5] First Impressions
[6] Full house
[7] Gone
[8] Valentine's Day
[9] The Beauty of London
[10] Din With Quinn
[11] Guess Kids
[12] Kylie & Khloé
[13] Family Lunch
[14] Daddy Directioner
[15] Put On a Smile
[16] Nightmares
[17] Confrontations
[18] New friends
[19] Tea Parties
[20] Happinies
[21] Waterpark
[22] Home
[23] Burnt
[24] Articles
[25] Breakfast
[26] Meet Daddy
[27] Jeg Lag
Author's Note
[28] Different Person
[29] surprises
[30] Up All Night
[31] Piggy Backs
[32] Food Fights
[33] Court Date
[34] Court Room Surprises
[35] Going to Daddy's
[36] Lullabies
[37] Decisions
[38] Final
[40] Epilogue Part 2
I HAVE A QUESTION

[39] Epilogue Part I

4.6K 83 23
By Truly_MadlyDeeply

Dating Niall Horan was difficult. Being engaged to Niall Horan was even worse. Having one child with Niall and one with Liam was like trying to take the sword out of the stone.

But I'm happy. For the first time in a really long time, I'm happy.

James Samuel Horan was born June 14th, 2016. 6 pounds 7 ounces. Fast forward 4 months, he said his first word, dada. Fast forward another four months, he took his first steps. Fast forward an extra year and a bit, it's now May 18th 2018. Two days before my weddings.

Originally, Niall and I wanted to get married right after James was born, but then Riley suggested to wait until he could walk enough to walk the rings down the aisle... and then I just had to have that happen.

Ellie is 8 now, and everyone knows it. Considering she reminds us all the time. She's homeschooled half the time and goes to school the other half, under Niall's discretion. She's still modelling, but we always leave time for her to be a kid.

She spends a week a month plus own separate weekend with Liam a month. She doesn't really understand what's happening, just that she has two separate dads that both love her.

We shield the kids away from the media as much as possible, James still gets scared by the camera. But right now, that's all they want.

Oh back to the wedding.

So Niall and I didn't want any one to know where the wedding was, giving us more privacy. So all of us have scattered flights to Paris. Some people are already there, some are leaving tonight, some tomorrow. The one thing for sure is that us and the kids are on the same flight.

The kids are with other people so Niall and I can go have one more nice dinner together before we all leave. So basically at this point, Liam is picking Ellie up at the school and having her at their house for the night and then flying out in the morning. James is spending the night with Harry for some "God father" time. All of us get on a flight together tomorrow morning.

"Ave!" I hear Niall tell from downstairs.

"Yes love?"

"Did you pack James' diaper bag?" He asks. I can hear him getting closer, probably coming up the stairs to meet me and James' room.

"I'm not new at this dude, of course I did. And I called Harry ahead of time telling him that Jamie is potty training and to ask every once and a while to go to the washroom." I tell him. I think he forgets some times that this isn't my first rodeo. "Jamie are you excited to stay at uncle Harry's house?" I ask the toddler waddling around in front of me. He smiles widely and claps his hands. Niall scoops him up in his arms and gives him kisses all around his face, making him giggle even more. Niall soon puts him down and joins me sitting on the furry carpet.

"What time is Harry coming?" he asks. Niall was interacting with James, pushing around a car just like James.

"Four, so about an hour." I tell him. "And Liam is picking up Ellie around the same time from school."

"I think Harry was saying that they were going to do something together so the kids weren't apart for too long." Niall tells me.

"I think it's a good idea." I nod. "are you good here with James? I'm going to finish packing." Niall nods and scutes closer to the baby.

I spend the next hour or so packing and cleaning the rest of the house. When Harry comes, Niall and I say our goodbyes to James and hand him off, giving him the diaper bag. I think Niall reminds Niall of like three thousand things before Harry finally laughs and walks away.

"Don't kill my son!" He yells. I laugh putting my had around his hips, leaning my head in his shoulder.

"Have a nice date Niall." Harry chuckles back.

"Should have sent him with Riley." Niall shakes his head closing the door.

Niall and I both return to our room to get ready. I curl my hair and move it all to one side, doing my make up a little darker today because I feel like it. I put on this red dress that is tight fitting with one sleeve. And on top I add lipstick that matches the couloir of the dress. Niall gets in a nice suit, with a black tie and his hair all quiffed back.

We get into the car and half to the restaurant before we get a call.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hello Ms. Parker, It's Mrs. Dai from Revilie Elementary Private school."

"Hi Mrs. Dae, is something the matter?" I ask. Niall looks over at me concerned.

"I understand that your daughter was in the after school program today and her father was suppose to pick her up at closing?" She asks and I confirm. "well it is now 15 past and Ellie has yet to be picked up."

"Wait he was suppose to be there at 4?" I ask, confused.

"Yes, that's what the registry said. But we do understand that parents sometimes run into troubles so we've let her stay but the after school program only runs until 6."

The after school program runs at Ellie's school. it's very unusual for me not to pick up Ellie at the end of the school day at three, but sometimes I'll be caught up and have her stay at the program for a while. I called the school this morning saying Liam would be there at 4 to pick her up.

"I totally understand, I'll be there as soon as possible to pick her up." I hang up the phone and tell Niall everything that happened. He turns the car around and drives to the school. We make it there in about 10 minutes and I walk in. As soon as I get in, Ellie runs to me and hugs me.

"Mum you look so pretty!" She smiles.

"Thank you love, now go grab your stuff and I'll talk to the teacher." Ellie scurries off and I approach the teacher. "I am so sorry about this, Liam was suppose to be here, I talked to him last night. "

"It's fine, it happens more then you think. Liam is usually late, but I can usually get him on the phone, today was no answer." she tells me.

"Wait, Liam has been late before?" I ask.

"More often then not ma'am." she tells me with a sad face.

"Could you do me a favour? Next time Liam is late, call me first please. "

"Of course Ms. Parker, I'm sorry about the trouble." the lady nods.

"No I'm sorry, have a nice night." I met Ellie and we go out into the car.

"Mum I thought I was going to daddy's tonight?" She asks.

"I thought so too. Let me try calling him."

"Avery where should we go?" Niall asks. Before I dial I take a moment to think.

"Here," I take Nialls phone and hand it to Ellie. "call uncle Harry and ask if you can stay there tonight."

I hear Ellie go so I call Liam. I redialled three times before he finally answers.

"Hey baby daddy have you forgotten something?" I don't even wait for him to say something I just start right away.

"Avery, what are you talking about?" He asks.

"Are you serious? Where is Ellie right now? " I ask, almost yelling. Niall grabs my hand and holds it.

"She's with me?" Oh my God.

"Liam, cut the Bull. "

"Okay I'm a little late picking her up but I'll leave now."

"No need, she's with me. She's not staying with you tonight. Or during the wedding. Or any time after that! " I yell.

"Avery take a deep breath." Niall tells me. We start driving, I'm assuming to Harry's.

"Avery, calm down. It was a one time mistake." I stay silent. "Okay I do it a lot but I'm sorry! I just always forget about it."

"Liam you can't be irresponsible like this! She's six! Anything can happen."

"Okay but Avery-" I just hang up on him, I'm not dealing with him right now.

We drop Ellie off and she immediately goes to play with James. I apologize to Harry and he tells me how it's not problem.

By the time Niall and I get to the restaurant, they had already given away our reservations.

"I'm so sorry Ni." I shake my head when we get back into the car. "I ruined our nice night out."

"Avery it's not your fault." He shakes his head. "we don't need a nice restaurant to have a nice night out. We'll change into our sweats, put in those old Aubrey Hepburn movies you love and spend the night in." he suggests. "Avery, whenever I'm with you is a nice night out."

"I am absolutely, 100% in love with you Niall Horan."

•••••

"Avery, wake up love." I feel a shake next to me. "Ave." I now clearly hear it's Niall's voice.

"Five more minutes." I whine.

"Okay Ellie." he says jokingly. "Avery dear, tomorrow is the wedding." he chuckles. "I'm about to leave with James and I figure you may want to say good bye." That gets me up.

I walk over to the make shift crib we had for him and pick him up. When I see that he isn't ready at all, I realize that Niall only woke me up to get him ready. Thanks Ni. I change his diaper and put him in his outfit with a cute little hat that Niall always likes.

We arrived in Paris late last night and the four of us stayed in the same room, but today Niall is taking James to another hotel with Harry and the rest of the boys. The rest of the girls, however, will be staying in this hotel. We booked the entire floor, giving us more privacy.

Originally, Ellie was suppose to stay with Liam tonight, but we decided just to let her chill with me.

I got James all ready for the day, trying to be quiet and let Ellie sleep in more. I'm sure to pack everything that he will need in his diaper bag, including extra clothes.

I pass our little boy off to Niall and kiss them both on their foreheads. I wake up Ellie so she can say goodbye considering I won't see either of them until the actual wedding, so I guess we'll see how Niall does with him.

As for Ellie and I, we both slept more after the boys were gone. We only really woke up because Riley was banging on the door. When I look over at the clock, it was already half past 1 in the pm. I get up and let Riley in- she was not too happy with me sleeping in. So I then proceeded to get myself and Ellie ready for the day. I put Ellie in a black and white aztec romper with a cute headband over her forehead. I put on a daisy print sundress that was tight at the top and flowed out. And naturally paired it with a floppy black hat and heels to match.

Riley directs me and Ellie outside where we meet our security and limo. The things about today is that I have no idea what's happening. I was told to ask no questions and just go with the flow.

And I'm glad I didn't, each surprise was better then the last. First the three of us got lunch near the Eiffel Tower, then we walked down a little strip which was full of cafes, flower stores and little boutiques. Honestly we just shopper around for a while. When it started to get dark, the limo dropped us off at this really pretty restaurant for dinner. The surprise was inside when I was greeted by all my bridesmaids and female family members. We all sat around the table and laughed, telling stories. Riley made everyone go around the table and tell their favourite "Niall and Avery" story which was really cute. Denise, Nialls brothers wife, told the story about the first time she met me and how she had never seen Niall be so prim and proper. Maura spoke about how much Niall would talk about his love for me and would never take his eye off me. Riley told the story about the first time I met Niall and how I yelled at him.

The night ended pretty soon for me because Ellie was falling asleep on the table. All of the girls got back into the limo and we drove back to the hotel.

When we got there I got Ellie bathed, teeth brushed and tucked into the bed. Tucked in, not asleep.

"Mum I wanna FaceTime Mase." she says.

"Ellie it's late, and you're going to see him tomorrow." I tell her.

"Mum pleasssssse." she whines.

"Ellie, no."

"Yes"

"No."

"Niall would let me."

"Niall isn't here."

"Pleasssssssssssssse." she begs.

"Go to sleep love." I tell her. She pouts but finally lays her head on her pillow.

I grab my things and get myself ready for bed. I couldn't have spent more then 5 minutes in the shower, but when I came out, there was Ellie on my iPhone, FaceTiming Mason.

"Mason you're only 9, that's not bigger then me!"

"Ellie, I'm in grade 4 now, you're still in grade 1."

"You still have to dance with me tomorrow!" She yells.

"You're at the little kid table, I'm sitting with the big kids! Like Logan!" Mason says.

I'm hiding around the corner where Ellie can't see me. I know I should probably get her in trouble, but this is really funny.

"Logan is a better friend than you! He said he would dance with me!"

"Ellie I'm sorry!"

"No, now I'm mad. Goodnight Mason." she says while rolling her eyes.

"Goodnig-" before he could finish she hangs up.

"Mum, boys are stupid!" She yells. I chuckle but sit next to her.

"Well that's not very good, I'm marrying one tomorrow." I laugh.

"No, NiNi is okay. Mason is stupid."

"And what about Logan?" I ask, trying to contain my laughter.

"He's like my brother Mum." well my six year old just friendzoned a boy oh my.

"And what about your actual brother?"

"I'm going to teach him how to grow up and be nice to girls."

"Get some sleep Baby girl." I laugh. I kiss her on the forehead and she cuddles into the sheets.

•••••

"I swear to god Avery-Rose if you do not wake up in the next thirty seconds I'm offering your husband to the first directioner I pass." and that's how I woke up on my wedding day.

"Listen, I'm tired." I whine.

"Avery your make up appointment is in a half an hour. Your wedding in four. Now I suggest you get off your arse and start getting ready."

"You're mean when you're right" I complain. Riley smiles triumphantly and passes me my clothes for the day. Because we had a suite it was the perfect space for the make up artist to come in and do her things. The bridesmaids, minus Riley, all went to a salon together to get hair and make up. Riley, Ellie and I don't have to leave the comfort of our own hotel.

Like Riley said, the make up and hair team was here within a half an hour. They put the three of us in seats and we're working on our faces for a while, well worked on our faces and Ellie's hair. Lou Teasdale worked on my face, Lottie did Ellie and some random girl I didn't know did Riley. It took us a total of three hours to get ready. The finishing touches, like our dresses, took little to no time. There was a photographer there the entire time capturing moments "I'd need forever".

The anxiety didn't come until I was in the limo with all my bridesmaids.

I didn't feel overwhelmed until Harry came into the room I was in telling me James was puking everywhere from bad food.

The annoyance didn't start until Ellie was tugging at my dress saying she wanted grape juice. Really? Grape juice?

Anger showed up when Harry came into the bridesmaid room and says "Zayn isn't coming."

The pressure didn't hit me until the doors opened and I saw the huge crowed all standing, watching me.

The tears came when my dad took one arm, and my brother took the other.

All those feelings went away when I looked up and saw Niall. My Niall. The love of my life.

And after I saw him, I didn't care about Liam being annoying, or James almost puking all over his suit, or Ellie being annoying asking for grape juice, or stupid Zayn not showing up, or all the people staring at me. He was all I needed at that moment.

And then I heard and repeated the two words that every girl wants to hear.

"I do"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey cuties

Here's the part 1 of the epilogue

I forgot how much I loved this story omg

Like it's so cute omg

So what yall have missed in my life: I had prom, and then I partied after prom, and then I kissed one of my closest friends, and now we're not talking any more looool and now we're here

I think that's all?
Okay be back soon with the second part

VOTE YOUR LITTLE BUMS OFF BEVAUZE YALL HAVE DONE SO WELL EITH THAY BEFORE AND THERES SO MANY VOTRS AND I LOVE YOU ALL OKAY

peace love and hope

Lexx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 53 6
You are 20 years old and your dad is dating Gina Valentina. When you meet her you have to pretend you don't know who she is good luck and she also ha...
13.4K 999 40
**Book 3 in the Coda Paxton Series** My Aunt Callie always said I had to get back on the horse if I fell off. It didn't matter if I got bucked off, o...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
292K 5.4K 35
Where Louis and Harry post about their lives.