Fixing The Broken One | BroCon

By seiraphic

Rin, who was more than content with her lone-wolf way of living, was thrown into a family drama involving her... More

Preface
I. Hellish
II. Adonis
III. Let Me Try
IV. Hard Workers
V. Coldness
VI. Hell Hath No Fury
VII. Beauty
VIII. Winter-Like Eyes
IX. Seeking Warmth
X. Bullets of Words
XI. Whisper of Storm
XII. No Moonlight
XIII. Before It Burns
XIV. Lukewarm Feelings
XV. Smokescreen
XVI. Goodbye Midnight

[C.B] Hoshino Rin

10.9K 259 145
By seiraphic

Name: Asahina/Hoshino Rin(work purposes).

Birthday: July 15th

Age: 19-20

Occupation : Model

Relationship status: Single

Family: Father (deceased), Mother (alive), Rintarou Hinata (caretaker), Ema Hinata (sister- not by blood), ??? (blood-related brother).

Friends: Kuriyama Rianna (model), Erika (stylist and designer), Itou Haruki (singer), Yukari (model), Amaya (manager). 

Character: She has a hard time expressing her thoughts, most of the times she appears timid, quiet, and indifferent. But on the inside she's actually pretty childish, caring, a huge drama queen, and really kind if she's feeling happy. She cares for the brothers deeply and sometimes helps them with her problem. She's also a closet-otaku.

Appearance: waist-length blonde hair, green eyes, slender body (duh, models), and oftenly caught wearing black clothings and jeans. (Look at media).

Likes: Ema, Louis, animes, bishounens, scented candles, daffodils, camellias, fashion, ice-creams, lemons.

Dislikes: people expecting a lot just because she's famous, warm/hot temperature, highschool, sunrays, nosy people.

Weaknesses: Driving, Being honest, Golf, Betting, and Board Games. 

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 286 24
The calm and sweet Aline Bellerose gets intertwined with the Asahina siblings after their mother, Miwa, who's also Aline's friend, asks her for a fav...
162K 3.5K 49
Hinata Aimi just came back from Canada to Japan to meet her new stepbrothers and sister. Will she get along with her new step brothers? ...
42.9K 1.7K 45
(Sequel to Smile and Peace) "Something's not right..." ~Kaname "I left the one my heart longs for... I left my family for 8 years... I come back to y...
38K 1.3K 20
Rintarou Hinata, Ema's adoptive Father, is saddened that he can't check up on his sweet Daughter and 13 Son's as often as he would like and calls his...